The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Tried already they dont clean themselves after each customer, passable looks. but they have stinky breath and the place is curtain setup
What services are available? Thx
Old 12-09-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried already they dont clean themselves after each customer, passable looks. but they have stinky breath and the place is curtain setup
Wah really ah... curtain setup i am okie. but stinky breath or any other odour i cannot take it. will skip this. Thanks for sharing. up your points already.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
easy to find
shops contiguous to shenshiong

towels out front

yuyu....not bad but she seems complain even normal 15cm dick...little bros literally...may get better experience

Bro, is it youyou with the big boobs?
Old 12-09-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Stinky breath is a sign of bacterial presence and maybe infection...So take care bro's especially if you have received BJ from them...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
What services are available? Thx

Pretty obvs that the poster means all services are available but w possible hygiene issues
Old 12-09-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 15
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future

Red Apple any reccomendations?
Old 12-09-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ernst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterernst is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone tried the one between maude Road and syed alwi road?
Old 14-09-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst View Post
The second floor one? Haven't been there for months.. last visit was probably early this year

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 14-09-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

This area disappointing since 208a closed down sometime back and 222 changed personnel. Also when Grace the hot Thai girl didn't return from her stint at Townshend and Peggy the Boss RTC. Seems like a distant memory for me.
Old 14-09-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

How about any spa along 大连coffeeshop, saw some bros loitering along that stretch, must be happening on the 2nd floor. Thanks
Old 14-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubikayu View Post
Shift to the next road, bro. Maude.

This one sure have. Some more the persons next to you can hear you piak piak. Hahaha

They're also doing same thing.
went the first time was awkward at first but after that u just gotta do what u do and full blast. literally like mass orgy just with curtains in between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Any bros tried Ra**y, Ma**y or A*y at maude road before?
tried M . petite
friend tried R . so so
Old 15-09-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst View Post
Is it call Bexxxx SPA ?
Old 15-09-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
Is it call Bexxxx SPA ?

Isnt this place closed? Or maybe no walk ins.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
Bro, is it youyou with the big boobs?
I actually got a contact for youyou thru michat in this area... the photos looks good, so I made an appointment around 11am to go down...

not a spa... those more discreet type which will only open door once they confirm you are there. Once she open the door, I was like... "are you YouYou", and she said "Yes"

Damn.. don't look like the photo at all... she said it was because it is early and she has not put on her makeup yet... but then she is also meaty, unlike the photo...

conclusion is, I told her no, and walked off. not sure if the same youyou, but if it is.. not my type of tea.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
tried M . petite
friend tried R . so so
I also have contact of R & M for some time already.. never motivated enough to go try them. can check what's the damage? 150 or 200?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1