The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Fellow bros I got good news and bad news.
The bad news is apple yangyang has gone back to china for good. Its got nothing to do with the raid, I heard there were some raids going on but no one up lorry. Competition is too stiff and she cmi as operating costs are too high.

The good news is, 天外有天,一山还有一山高,I found a better replacement for apple yangyang, really 旧的不去新的不来. I admit I was too distracted by yangyang that I didnt actively search for better ones. Thanks to FL dome 2, I found another hidden gem from impmm who goes by the name of Shi Shi. Shi Shi is even better than apple yangyang in terms of looks and service, also has similar features as apple yangyang you know apple cheeks sharp nose almond cat eyes fair skin, but Shi Shi is even more refined and classical beauty look and has better skin and voice, Shi Shi also looks younger than apple yangyang.

Shi Shi is also taller than apple yangyang and has longer more muscular legs especially 小腿肌肉结实 wow that one really turns me one esp on high heels accentuate her muscles. Shi Shi does work out and keeps her self slim and fit, hourglass figure flat firm tummy and yet boobs quite big around 34c.
The best thing about her service is she goes to the details, after bathing will help me wipe and really feel like during ancient times the 贵妃伺候皇帝kind of feel. Not a timewatcher full 1 hour , and will even pour water for me to drink.

Shi Shi is from Northwest China Shaanxi province which is where the Qin, Han and Tang dynasty capitals were. Some say the best beauties come from that region and not northeast china as since ancient times all the best beauties flock to the capital which improves the gene pool over the years. Thats true as the girls there are really very beautiful, Shi Shi is one fine example, no wonder she looks like 古典美女, a bit Jap Korean look actually
This is where I found her from FL Dome 2 okt impmm:https://impmm26.com/girl.php?id=4917

Last edited by kungfufucker; 29-09-2022 at 04:56 PM.
Old 30-09-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

try further down jalan besar...coco...milf....hj service...managed to squeeze her b cup neh and also got her to lick nipple...at the same time...finger her fleshy pussy from outside her pants....made a few moaning sound..
Old 30-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
try further down jalan besar...coco...milf....hj service...managed to squeeze her b cup neh and also got her to lick nipple...at the same time...finger her fleshy pussy from outside her pants....made a few moaning sound..
This coco izzit her boobs fake one, with one big tattoo on one of her boobs?
Old 30-09-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
Upped 15 points each.
Old 30-09-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

don't think is the same coco...the breast area got no tattoo..
the nipples super sensitive...touch a bit, whole body shivers...
Old 30-09-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
don't think is the same coco...the breast area got no tattoo..
the nipples super sensitive...touch a bit, whole body shivers...
Wanna exchange contacts of the coco which I know n u know?
PM u…
Old 03-10-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
This is the coco right? Actually her ass is very perky. Haha!
Old 03-10-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yes is this…
Boobs fake one
Old 03-10-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This Coco was from Hua Ren Tang in Geylang.
Pretty looking with some makeup, one blue for hj and need to top up for extras.
Gives decent massage and quite popular at Hrt
Old 03-10-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone told me about # 205 S.A. rd, Blxxx Paraxxxx. Any bro try before?
Old 03-10-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newluck View Post
This Coco was from Hua Ren Tang in Geylang.
Pretty looking with some makeup, one blue for hj and need to top up for extras.
Gives decent massage and quite popular at Hrt
She's still pretty popular.. back-to-back bookings when I went.

Was expecting a taller girl from her photos but she's actually quite petite.. voice also very soft and soothing.
Massage is good and boobs are nice to squeeze.

But no progression beyond that... thinking of dropping liaoz...

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 03-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, can share location? Since that area got a lot of coco
Old 03-10-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CubeXll is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Bro, so how do you find yangyang?
As for red apple spa, in the past i used to go the one at 2nd floor very near red apple spa to find mia, the inner mongolian girl, but i find her not value for money as she is fat yet flat and give rush service, somemore got entrance fee. their spa moved to balestier which is too far from me, thus I shall MIA when comes to finding mia.

Especially when Apple Yang Yang shifted to Syed Alwi, I will only find Apple when I am around the area, thus I cant bothered with that mia anymore.

As for red apple spa, on the outside looks legit as they got foot massage and open space concept kind of massage, dont think will have specials, at most hj.
For real?the girls inside all wear hotpants homecloths very tempting sia.
As for yangyang i think value for money looks ok also and the thing for me is her nehneh is natural XD but i see people saying shes gone already i only tried once LOL
Old 04-10-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubeXll View Post
For real?the girls inside all wear hotpants homecloths very tempting sia.
As for yangyang i think value for money looks ok also and the thing for me is her nehneh is natural XD but i see people saying shes gone already i only tried once LOL
yangyang is natural b or c, before she put on weight is b, put on weight around 34c. most girls r like that. but i shall stop necroing as gone back means gone back.
wait till you try Shi Shi, her boobs similar to yangyang but figure whole body even better than yangyang, Shi Shi is taller than yangyang, Shi Shi boobs also around 34c, long muscular legs and slim waist hourglass, stomach also flat and shapely. This is because Shi Shi bothers to exercise and keep fit and slim. I think Shi Shi most value for money same price also but service even better.
Frankly speaking if Shi Shi did not go on a 2 month hiatus in april, i would not have tried yangyang and just continue finding Shi Shi. Back then I went to find yangyang because Shi Shi stopped work and recommended yangyang, and I no choice but to find yangyang as the others such as yezi not as good.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This one charges high high
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1