The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
RSxxxx

Old 02-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🌋 $50 🌋 Ex-Lava near Somerset ☎ 8446 6234 SG local Malay & etc

Home package price and below two person and their number do not work in lava. They’re not our Lava gals also . Just to clarify, there are no china girl only locals.

Note: these NO home package in Larva spa .

lava spa only do in calls, no outcalls. There's only one booking number. Please contact 8446 6234 to book.

Last edited by RSxxxx; 02-10-2022 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-10-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Available lava girls listed in above. No others!! Only one number for booking!
Lava spa booking number : 8446 6234
anything PM me. Thankyou.

Note:
Indian girl Rita is back to lava.
New local chinese kaely 24years old, super slim and petite.

You will be surprise at how many pretty and young local girls here!

Last edited by RSxxxx; 03-10-2022 at 09:58 AM.
Old 02-10-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Can share damage, pics and services?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 02-10-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxva View Post
PM you now. ^^

Booking ☎ 8446 6234 Ex Lava (Somerset)

26 yo Cherry Local Malay ex. Sultan Plaza

28 yo MiMi Local Malay ex. Sultan Plaza

23 yo Casey Local Chinese Fresh

Can bros help Rate this thread, at the top Right corner?

Editors Slogan Choice 2022
  1. Yod4 vs Chanel ...still running it? She gives a mean blo..
  2. Zzz59 ...really? Same mgmt with locals and mlys? Missed this place...
  3. NottyMonkey WOW !!! GO GO GO !!! Thanks for sharing...
  4. C1015 vs V*** Brand new renovation and it’s the same management. Tried v***...
  5. iBonkYoona wow.. this spa was my start into lupsup. Hopefully standard same as last time
  6. Becky Wow ! Is Chanel back in action ? Remembered how I met her at her condo around River Valley
  7. Yod4 vs Chanel Doesn't take anything away from her GAWK GAWK blowie skills though haha
  8. SweetSweetPPP ...floor last time and their cute uniform. Nice
  9. bpafree39 I used to banged young local Malay girls when they were at Jalan sultan
  10. Likeaman counter recommendations, solid skills inside the room
  11. IamCastortroy vs Rita i took an Indian girl named Rita..... Solid figure..big headlights, bumper Ass and tatooed body....Great GFE...
  12. Bestoked vs Rita willing to please. Good looking with a nice body. Nice handful sized boobs. Good location, discreet
  13. JayShelby vs Rita tattooed Indian girl. Hot curvy body with a great love making skills
  14. jolasial vs Natasha lovely malay girl. Accommodating and friendly, ..... Hot body with a seductive face and great skills. 10/10 will rtf.
  15. mrspock vs Bel she’s very hardworking lady and committed to her mission. I had a relaxing and satisfying session.
  16. gonebonkers vs Rita tattooed Indian girl. Hot curvy body and nice headlights
  17. sunshinebox vs Bel was very wet (maybe because she's also young and horny)
  18. Manzet1290 vs Ace did hear 2 FRs about Rita here
  19. ozilsanchez vs Ace & Bel 1st time had Ace (Malay girl ... Add ons is as usual like outside.
  20. Manzet1290 vs Rita very hot I give 9/10 whomever say she is old I think u need to look again
  21. hotshine81 & Friend vs Bel & Ace Left happy. Definitely to RTM and swap ladies next time round. Haha!
  22. jolasial (Regular) vs ALL Just had my 8th visit to Larva spa, have tried all the ladies here
  23. fmylife this place is much better(The MLs service)
  24. ...... editing....

bro

can PM me for more info

recommend me malay girl. thanks.
Old 02-10-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
bro

can PM me for more info

You can WhatsApp to larva booking number 84466234 for more details

Last edited by RSxxxx; 03-10-2022 at 09:57 AM.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
renry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time visiting, girls are legit as advertised. Friendly and quick response. Definitely will visit again!
Old 03-10-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

You can WhatsApp to larva booking number 84466234 for more details
Old 03-10-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Hi to all bro , today our local Indian , Malay , Chinese gals are available at larva spa, pls text 84466234 for your booking, seeya
Old 03-10-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuy1999 View Post
Hi all,

Sorry if too long, normally patronize Dome 1 where FR always these lengths

Decided to write an FR as I see that many bros have questions and this spa's operation is decent. Please up my points if you found this useful as got a feeling will be zapped to oblivion . Was also told that if writing FR, don't have too many details as abit sensitive, so if anything can DM and ask.

Was browsing thru the forums and saw this thread which caught my attention as they advertised many young local girls (20s). Also saw many mixed reviews with the majority being negative but still decided to try it.

Contacted the operator and requested a recommendation for a local young Chinese. Was recommended Casey, so I made my way down with the decision to U-Turn if otherwise.

The shop is located in a low-traffic area so did not have anyone staring. Opened the main entrance door and saw two young girls at the corner. Ho Seh liao, not aunties.

Casey led me into a room. Apparently have 3 rooms in total and will have to wait if all 3 being used. Was told it seldom happens.

She was wearing a one-piece black dress that hugged her figure (Slight slight tummy only). Natural, at least C - D cups. She dimmed the lights and left the room whilst I showered. After done, I laid face down on the massage bed whilst she did some massaging. PM if want details.

Chit-chat awhile, found out she was introduced by her friend (Also working), doing this to pay off her degree. Really is an early 20s local Chinese (Can tell from the accent she is a local).

Girl: 8/10 (Young 20s). If bros are scared hit landmine, can just go for Casey hahaha
Service/GFE: 8/10
Massage:
Return: Yes, but want to try another lineup! Was told all local girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by renry View Post
First time visiting, girls are legit as advertised. Friendly and quick response. Definitely will visit again!
vaxva up u +15, both FR above, for that good review

Quote:
Originally Posted by petoria View Post
rated. can pm pic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Can give me pics and reviews on DM please friend ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
hi! any info like pics? love to try
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraoraora View Post
Can share pic bro thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
can pm pic and reviews?
Quote:
Originally Posted by salonpas123 View Post
can share pic bro TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Will be cool if can share pics. Pm bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJaz View Post
Can share pic for malay and indian, thanks bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Can share damage, pics and services?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
bro

can PM me for more info

PM Above bros, lava info

4. C1015 vs V*** Brand new renovation and it’s the same management. Tried v***...
  5. iBonkYoona wow.. this spa was my start into lupsup. Hopefully standard same as last time
  6. Becky Wow ! Is Chanel back in action ? Remembered how I met her at her condo around River Valley
  7. Yod4 vs Chanel Doesn't take anything away from her GAWK GAWK blowie skills though haha
  9. bpafree39 I used to banged young local Malay girls when they were at Jalan sultan
  11. IamCastortroy vs Rita i took an Indian girl named Rita..... Solid figure..big headlights, bumper Ass and tatooed body....Great GFE...
  12. Bestoked vs Rita willing to please. Good looking with a nice body. Nice handful sized boobs. Good location, discreet
  13. JayShelby vs Rita tattooed Indian girl. Hot curvy body with a great love making skills
  14. jolasial vs Natasha lovely malay girl. Accommodating and friendly, ..... Hot body with a seductive face and great skills. 10/10 will rtf.
  15. mrspock vs Bel she’s very hardworking lady and committed to her mission. I had a relaxing and satisfying session.
  16. gonebonkers vs Rita tattooed Indian girl. Hot curvy body and nice headlights
  19. ozilsanchez vs Ace & Bel 1st time had Ace (Malay girl ... Add ons is as usual like outside.
  20. Manzet1290 vs Rita very hot I give 9/10 whomever say she is old I think u need to look again
  21. hotshine81 & Friend vs Bel & Ace Left happy. Definitely to RTM and swap ladies next time round. Haha!
  22. jolasial (Regular) vs ALL Just had my 8th visit to Larva spa, have tried all the ladies here
  24. Tuy1999 vs Casey Really is an early 20s local Chinese (Can tell from the accent she is a local).
  25. renry girls are legit as advertised. Friendly and quick response. Definitely will visit again!
  26. ...... editing....

Booking ☎ 8446 6234

Last edited by vaxva; 03-10-2022 at 02:26 PM.
Old 04-10-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm location
Old 04-10-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Hi to all bro , today all our local Malay and Chinese are available at larva spa , pls text 84466234 for your booking. Seeya
Old 04-10-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipikia View Post
can pm location
PM Above bros, lava info

24. Tuy1999 vs Casey Really is an early 20s local Chinese (Can tell from the accent she is a local).
  25. renry girls are legit as advertised. Friendly and quick response. Definitely will visit again!
  26. ...... editing....

Booking ☎ 8446 6234
Old 04-10-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 🌋 $50 🌋 Ex-Lava near Somerset ☎ 8446 6234 SG local Malay & etc

You have PM Bro Vaxva

Thanks & Cheers
Old 04-10-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

up u, come support us

booking: ☎ 8446 6234
Old 04-10-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
iceguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possible to share pics and review? thanks