The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Bro JD I totally agreed with you, as long as we all think alike, with no Demand all these new rates has to readjust.
Also realized that some of the vanilla limited service ML are adjusting and are more willing to serve… with more girls coming back to Singapore…
I certainly hope so bro!
Old 21-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
how early do you all book in advance for popular MLs? is weekday busier than weekend?
Usually I book the evening before if I want an early session the next day, or book early morning for a late afternoon or evening session on the same day. They are busier on weekdays, Sundays are the easiest to book.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Quite sick of returnee reduce service, plain boring vanilla and last thing I hope to see is newbie trying to set new rate (and bros more than happy to accept). Just a Sunday morning rant, don't mind me. Cheers
Yeah, nowadays if $120 only vanilla service, can't French, can't play pussy I don't even bother liao .
Old 21-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/soma-massage/

New listing.."first time on Sunny island" and first thing she do is list at $130 trying to set new market rate with no BJ in the menu. Well done 👏. Think wisely bros.. think wisely.
Actually it's not entirely dictated by the girls. There are other forces at play that determine the prices, although yes they can decide to some extent, but there is lots of pressure from elsewhere

All I can say is prices are not coming down, will be here to stay
With decreasing levels of service as well

But u can decide to stop going, which is what im doing, but prices are not coming down

Do u all foresee ur caifan price falling?
Old 21-08-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Actually it's not entirely dictated by the girls. There are other forces at play that determine the prices, although yes they can decide to some extent, but there is lots of pressure from elsewhere

All I can say is prices are not coming down, will be here to stay
With decreasing levels of service as well

But u can decide to stop going, which is what im doing, but prices are not coming down

Do u all foresee ur caifan price falling?
Agree to a certain extent bro. Sure inflation is real. But FnB a lot are increasing price to stay afloat but ML are increasing to keep their margin fat, so there is a difference imo. And cai png we can control our spending by order all veg (lol), ML we can't tell them do less so that we can pay lesser. End of the day ya, will be as you say, be VERY selective who to book. That's why it irks me when I see newbie trying to upset the norm. Reality bites.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
chris_powell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers, any recommendation at the East or East - Central for below:

1) ML with BBBJ + CIM

Prefer in private residence
Old 21-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
I do agree that is not entirely dictate by them bcoz part of it is by the middleman but the service have to be there but nowadays you see most of them really cmi & vanilla. Will skip all these and let the so call 'rich' bros go for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick
End of the day ya, will be as you say, be VERY selective who to book.
Go for those good & consistent service provider and skip those 'vanilla' for me. And business is definitely not as good as it is protrayed with the opening up with more options. The good ones are generally more packed than those cmi.
Old 21-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
JNJN3389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/mandy-massage/

location very accessible for foot soldier
massage is good used to work as a masseur for ladies back in homeland, chatty and friendly
very new, so sensual is a bit mechanic but willing to learn and ask for pointers to improve
Old 21-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Any commandos or fr? Seems good
Old 21-08-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

For the sharp old timers who closely follow the lonely man site, one of the previous favorite has returned!
Enjoy’
Old 21-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/

got this new stock too, right? shes new too right? HAAH
Old 21-08-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/soma-massage/

New listing.."first time on Sunny island" and first thing she do is list at $130 trying to set new market rate with no BJ in the menu. Well done 👏. Think wisely bros.. think wisely.

She look great with those pictures...
Great figure and face to call for higher price.
Maybe can try...
Old 21-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on XX ( small small )

Not her first stint here , so she has her supporter. This time round she seems to put on a bit of weight , but her breast has become fuller as a result. No BJ but she will lick your balls and spend enough time on sensual . We chat quite a bit and left on the 60 min mark.
Old 21-08-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
For the sharp old timers who closely follow the lonely man site, one of the previous favorite has returned!
Enjoy’
小小冰?👍👍👍👍👍👍

Last edited by macktamer; 21-08-2022 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 21-08-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

i booked her alrdy, will give MR soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1