The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 2
sparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How I inadvertently(?) had sex with a dear friend

I pondered a long time over whether to add to this story. I do not think I am an excellent writer, so it’s nice to receive all the support I have had in this thread, but putting these experiences down into words can still be a tiring task. And of course, work keeps me busy as well.

Anyway, resuming from where I last left the story — I continued to enjoy Alina from afar in the subsequent couple of weeks. Her thirst traps on Instagram haven’t slowed down, and I would still send her little messages sharing how cute, sexy and lovely she is.

However, looking at all the reviews that she receives online regarding her work, I can’t help but feel a bit… jealous? I don’t know the word to describe what I was feeling. All these men proclaiming how perfect Alina is and how amazing in bed she is… they don’t even know the half of her, nor do they have the kind of relationship we have.

As the bitterness welled up inside me, I knew I needed to see Alina again. She is quite popular, and she doesn’t like to take too many customers each day. So, it was difficult to schedule a slot with her, hence why our follow-up session didn’t come as soon as I would have hoped and I was only enjoying her from afar. In any case, we managed to settle on a Friday afternoon, and I eagerly looked forward to seeing Alina again.

When the promised day came, Alina reminded me of her arrival about half an hour prior to the session. Sure enough, half an hour later, she was buzzing outside my door. I opened the door and she happily let herself in.

“Hello!” she chirped.

I noticed that she was carrying a plastic bag filled with some stuff, and I curiously tried to peek inside. Alina caught what I was doing and explained herself, “I got you some bubble tea! I couldn’t remember what flavour you liked, so there’s a few.” There was a regular earl grey, a matcha, and a fruity one.

I felt Alina’s special affection all over again. I opted for the matcha and Alina took the fruity one, leaving the earl grey for me to also keep. “I need the sugar for what we’re gonna do later,” she winks as she tells me.

We both sat down and enjoyed the tea together as we chatted and shot the shit. But the whole time I was just staring at Alina — admiring her every curve, her smooth skin, her beautiful eyes, and so much more. She blushed, “What are you doing? Is there something on my face?”

“I just think you’re beautiful,” I replied. She smiled. It wasn’t long before I guided her to the bed where we started undressing ourselves.

As usual, I showered Alina with plenty of kisses. Deep, intense French kisses with her luscious lips, and soft, gentle kisses down her neck to her chest, where I began to lick and play with her sensitive nipples.

Alina squirmed and moaned. And, just as she felt like she was reaching her peak, she stopped me, and said, “Let’s go take a shower.” She wanted to extend her pleasure, but also, I now learnt, she really enjoys taking showers.

Just like before, Alina was meticulous in soaping me up. Her delicate hands slid all over my body, turning me into a willing victim of molestation. She proceeded to rub her body against mine, and I could feel her soft breasts pressing on my back. Truly, it felt like a vertical nuru massage.

“Where did you learn to get this good?” I groaned. Alina giggled, “I’m a very creative person.”

To Be Continued…
Old 03-10-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
HoneyNoTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story bro, please keep going
Old 04-10-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

sparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

“Where did you learn to get this good?” I groaned. Alina giggled, “I’m a very creative person.”

After our shower, we got back onto the bed and continued our passionate kissing. Then, I began licking her all over her body as I gently played with her erect brown-ish nipples. I had her dancing to my touch as she started squirming all over the bed again.

Ahhh… Ahhhh… Ahhn…

When she couldn’t take it anymore, she flipped me onto my back and started to go down on me. She was clearly turned on and hungry for cock as she eagerly slurped me down. I was rock hard. She then proceeded to tease me by giving me little licks around my nipples and my balls in between slurps of my cock.

If I didn’t stop her, I’m sure Alina would be happily sucking my cock all day. “I want to fuck you,” I groaned. Alina obliged and stopped sucking me to reach for the condom. At this point, I strategically positioned myself behind Alina and began stroking my cock against her pussy. I could feel that she was lightly moist. Alina turned around and smirked, saying, “Naughty.” She capped me anyway and I pushed my cock deep inside her. Ahh!

I pounded Alina, hard. I was desperately craving Alina and I was going to show it.

Ungh! Ahh! Ahhh… Ahhn… Ohh…

Alina’s sweet, delightful moans were like music to my ears. I could feel my cock getting even stiffer as it rapidly went in and out of Alina’s dripping wet pussy. Just as she was flipping over for missionary, we laughed over the puddle she had made on the bed.

I penetrated Alina hard and fast in missionary as we kissed. I could tell that she was really feeling it as her hips began gyrating to my thrusts.

Unngh… Ah… Ahh…!

Then, she cried out, “I want you!” and she pulled the condom off my cock. I was momentarily surprised, but continued to swiftly thrust my cock deep into her pussy. I could feel her now, more than ever, wet and sloshing yet firmly clenching my shaft. Soon, I emptied my balls into Alina. I hadn’t come in a while, so I could feel myself filling Alina up with multiple bountiful spurts. We were both gasping for breath as I slowly retracted my cock from her hole.

Alina smiled coyly at me, and I knew that we were all right and I had nothing to worry about. I grinned back, and passed her a few tissues to help her clean herself up.

After a quick rinse, we cuddled and rested in bed. I was spooning her as we playfully caressed each other while sharing about our lives.

To Be Continued…
Old 04-10-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
Emoshernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She let you CIP, shiok!
Old 04-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Nice update. Are both of you attached? Think got chance to become fb or couple liao
Old 04-10-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Nice update. Are both of you attached? Think got chance to become fb or couple liao
She has self-confessed commitment issues. i think can think of it more like fb or open rs
Old 04-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very well written story, support for more updates
Old 05-10-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

After a quick rinse, we cuddled and rested in bed. I was spooning her as we playfully caressed each other while sharing about our lives.

We talked about a wide range of things, including our jobs, where we saw ourselves in the future and the things we wanted to check off our bucket list. By now, it was getting late and the sun was setting. Then, out of the blue, I heard something:

Grrrwwrrrr…

Alina curled up into herself, embarrassed. Her stomach was growling. I laughed. After ascertaining that she doesn’t have anywhere to rush off to, I suggested we order some food. Alina was happy to stay for dinner.

As we pulled up GrabFood on her phone, Alina said that she was craving for some Mexican food, something she hadn’t had in a while. I introduced her to a really good one that I had tried from the neighbourhood and we were all set.

While waiting for the food to arrive, we went back to cuddling. I was spooning Alina, with my cock resting on her perky butt, and our fingers intertwined. It wasn’t long before I was feeling frisky again, and started running my hand across Alina’s chest. As I grew hornier, I began rubbing her breasts, eliciting soft moans from Alina.

“Do you want to exercise a bit before the food comes?” I whispered into her ear. She nodded briefly.

I began grinding my cock against her butt, with my cock growing larger and harder as I did so. Alina’s hands clasped mine as I continued to massage her breasts vigorously. Soon, her hand reached down… first to touch herself, then to feel and stroke my hard shaft. My cock throbbed under her gentle touch.

While still stroking my cock, she guided my cock to her pussy. It wasn’t dripping wet like before, but it was just moist enough for my cock to confidently slide in. I started to slowly move my hips, going in and out of Alina’s raw hole; I could feel the ribbed walls of her pussy closing around my cock.

Ohh… Ahhn… Uhh… Ahhh…

It felt like bliss. It was so good that I was soon moving my hips on auto-pilot. The rhythmic thrusting was so stimulating that I quickly came.

Then, almost as if it were scripted, the doorbell rang. The food had arrived. I scrambled to look for my clothes, but Alina swiftly threw her dress on and went to the door. I silently prayed that my cum wouldn’t be dripping out of her pussy, and if it did that the deliveryman wouldn’t notice.

The door shut and all was good. Alina and I exchanged glances, as if both agreeing that we just had quite the workout and it was time to dig into dinner. We enjoyed the delicious food, and after we were done Alina was calling for a car to go home.

“Thank you for today,” I said. “Let me know how much I owe you for the dinner, yeah?”

Alina smiled, “Don’t worry. It’s my treat.”
Old 05-10-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
PaulPogbra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought Aline would go to the door in the hotel robe, tied loosely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1