The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 27-09-2022, 09:45 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

https://g1298.com/hito-iki-spa-blk35.../#comment-5021

Anyone tried the Japanese bubble massage?
Old 27-09-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
https://g1298.com/hito-iki-spa-blk35.../#comment-5021

Anyone tried the Japanese bubble massage?
Nothing special to me, these kind of bubble massage best to try in Thailand where the mattress is on the floor itself where ML can spam bubble and give you a really good sensual rubs, in SG, they so stingy with the bubble, give abit only, no feel one....
Old 28-09-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
There is one shop near the famous old forest shop above finger licking good. Variety of packages to choose from $50/100/130. 3 MLs working so is more worth than paying for a $100 HJ
Can PM contacts?
Old 28-09-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Nothing special to me, these kind of bubble massage best to try in Thailand where the mattress is on the floor itself where ML can spam bubble and give you a really good sensual rubs, in SG, they so stingy with the bubble, give abit only, no feel one....
They used to have it in the past, but kenna raid and all closed down liao.

Good old days xD
Old 28-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
There is one shop near the famous old forest shop above finger licking good. Variety of packages to choose from $50/100/130. 3 MLs working so is more worth than paying for a $100 HJ

can share detail more about this place. pm me..
Old 28-09-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by caocao View Post
can share detail more about this place. pm me..
Right above KFC, side by side got 2 shops…
Old 28-09-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

The Forrest is carrot shop. With lousy massage. Actually there's 3 shop above KFC level 2 . 1 more shop at level 3 Same boss as one of the shop.
Old 28-09-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
I really don’t understand why you never call Police when she blocked the door? You should call 999 and see who is the one crying when Police arrive.
Later she cry molest how
Old 28-09-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Fuqiao spa good or not
Old 29-09-2022, 07:30 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Later she cry molest how
The officers will investigate and charge her for giving false statements.
Old 29-09-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
The officers will investigate and charge her for giving false statements.
AGC decided to charge bro first how. $30 save the trouble better hehe
Old 29-09-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Hawke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHawke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pardon to cause so much upset and even bad experience for one bro here. I guess her treatment and attitude is only to me and I know next time I should just keep it to myself.

Regarding pricing, I’m not a young man and I think I financially quite ok. But what money can’t buy is location, time and sometime chemistry, if you ask me is it expensive yes, but why I still go, cos sometimes discreet sometimes feeling sometimes etc etc. it’s like someone going to baber shop also can cut hair but I’m sure some bros here also like to pay a lot more go salon cut for a different experience or hair dresser. And over the years I’ve switch different ML maybe also old Liao too lazy to keep finding and trying, find one ok one stick to it until need to change.

Anyway 2 points, there are FL charging $1k plus but still got ppl go. I also Kao Pei so expensive and go for Thai budget. But that’s because I not that rich. If I am I think I’ll go try at least once. I don’t think this forum is meant to share to help save money unless the thread say so I’m not sorry for sharing.

But I sorry not to realise her attitude and treatment is just to me but bad to others. This one I’ll take note too.

Anyway I’m not one to post often and would rather stay silent most time. Just want more peace and no war.

Cheers and safe Chionging all.

P.S: btw she did not really complain biz bad to me, she just mention and she never ask me for help.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Penguinmaster21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to l* g***** wellness spa at Bukit merah?
Old 07-10-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Come let me share my 2cent FR.

Saw FB post on Q**en Spa at Rumah Tinggi. Only $68 an hour for oil massage. Fast hand fast leg call and book for Baby.

Reach, there are different package. The promotion on FB are just gimmick. So I op for $78 (Hot Oil).

Room, decor all very decent and clean. Then Baby enter. Zero resemblance from FB photo. Inside I tell myself fucked up liao. Worst part, she immediately left the room and vomit nonstop. It’s so loud and I can hear it clearly.

Then Selina enter. And apologise saying Baby had a bad hangover so will change someone for me. She called Chanel who is next in queue. So while waiting, Selina help me massage. Her technique is good and can initiate communication. I requested for her but she say cannot because she is not next time in. So bo Bian Lan lan.

So Chanel enter. Message was decent with strength. Will make small talk. The HJ was ok. Nothing to shout out. They will pour the hot oil to your road and do the did. Allow roam too roam with top up. Give $70 as tip but she say min $80.

Rating for Chanel
Face : 7/10
Height : 170cm very tall
Weight : 50kg? (Very slim n slender)
Boobs : Enchance and solid rock. Not sure of the size, she say just did the enhancement not long ago. That’s why still hard.

Total damage : $78 + $80

RTM : Probably not unless around the area. I’ve tried better massage with better teasing using Hot Oil at Qi Spa, Yishun. For bros that like teasing and HDLY, I highly recommend the later.

That’s all, happy massage bros!
Old 08-10-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried Chanel from Qu**n spa too, waste time and waste money. Once this spa lost their prettiest ML (fala), this spa becomes very forgettable.

If you are checking out Qu**n Spa, you might as well go to the other spa in the same block. Lily from M*n* spa is cute, hardworking and has one of the nicest to squeeze boobs. The mangos are firm and bouncy. Definitely never give birth before.

Just tell her (my friend ask me to come squeeze your boobs/朋友说你胸部好摸), she will know you are recommended by her fan and she needs to give best service.

$58 + $50 + $30.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1