The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
supernice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: North East area

Care to share location.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pppsssttt View Post
Hi bro, can share location?
You are asking for a contact from a FR written 10 years ago?
Old 04-10-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
After trying FL now back to trying ML for their teasing and GQ

Went to this hg place 69x shop
HTx spa

Chose a ML a****

Paid 55 bucks and went in.

Massage was not bad was thorough which was really whole body.
Left 15 mins she pop GQ with no teasing which was damn Sian. Said need to upgrade to 88 package and HJ need to tip another.

Decided not to spoil market so say no. Hoping there’s a negotiation later. After a few min still no pop GQ
So I say can just HJ no upgrade package she say cannot. So I left it as it is. While massaging hand n legs can see her boobs quite big but no teasing still like brush groin or didi area etc Sian again.

Eventually she said done and that’s it. Didn’t expect at this economy she still play by the book and no upgrade means no HJ
Kinda wasted trip :/ was expecting she will sajiao and ask me upgrade or what which didn’t happen.

End up leaving without shooting.
Tried a few time already.. no mean no I think.. haha.. think got alot of uncle like to sit there to chit chat de.. I think some ml should be BAO by them bah..

Anyway quite attitude for some.. after finish just left me in the room.. and sit outside to chit chat.. at first still tips abit.. in the end I just walk away.. now totally dun go.. they dun really need us.. got ppl bao just work for the pass only
Old 04-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Hi just wanted to warn of this ML claiming to be private on one of the Facebook massage group. There some legitimate but this one apparently is a scam.

Ml offer 150 for 2 hours massage + other stuff at sengkang area. After that refuse to give unit and ask some China dude who claim as middleman to protect the girls and was asked to buy iTunes cards and give the girl. Ofc I didn't do it as this sounds like a total scam and won't want to risk it. Dude was claiming that this is to prevent the popo from tracing using mark bills.. whole procedure was just a sham. Blocked contact and caller.

Went back Facebook to find the post but it appears to have disappear. So to all the NE bro if u encounter this lady or telegram one pls avoid unless you're confident not getting scam.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Hi trying to warn my NE pals.
Telegram a ML who claim to be an independent from one of the Facebook massage group. Promised service was 150 for 2hours. Upon reaching location at sengkang area, ml ask to contact a middleman and was ask to purchase iTunes gift card for service instead of giving on hand. Said was fear that popo use mark bills to trace and do a raid. Whole thing feels like a sham. Went Facebook to see after blocking and reporting but post appears to have disappear. So if you encounter similar number or experience pls avoid unless you feeling rich. My 2 cents contribution to NE pals

Her telegram was - 欣欣 (+60 17 437 7503)
Old 04-10-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Hi trying to warn my NE pals.
Telegram a ML who claim to be an independent from one of the Facebook massage group. Promised service was 150 for 2hours. Upon reaching location at sengkang area, ml ask to contact a middleman and was ask to purchase iTunes gift card for service instead of giving on hand. Said was fear that popo use mark bills to trace and do a raid. Whole thing feels like a sham. Went Facebook to see after blocking and reporting but post appears to have disappear. So if you encounter similar number or experience pls avoid unless you feeling rich. My 2 cents contribution to NE pals

Her telegram was - 欣欣 (+60 17 437 7503)
Thank you bro for the heads up
Old 04-10-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Thank you bro for the heads up
Malaysian number posing as China woman.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NiteOw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo35 View Post
Totally agree. Was recommended her from my regular ML as which happens to be her cousin. I would say her massage is strong for her size. Really loosen all the knots on my back and neck. Release was also good and best is never ask for extras for this and that.
Yes bro, her legit massage definitely the best. From MDL till Mizu, I always look for her when back pain after OT. She know acupressure massage too.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xnite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteOw View Post
Yes bro, her legit massage definitely the best. From MDL till Mizu, I always look for her when back pain after OT. She know acupressure massage too.
She one of my favourite too, I rather ask her 2hrs full body massage instead of hj. Came in feeling stressed and left feeling relaxed and happy!
Wonderful as always.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 10
happy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningboy85 View Post
Just tried nana from this MP located on 2nd floor opposite serangoon stadium. Seriously not bad. Standard $50 entrance. Massage was hard and she used her elbows. Service was reasonably priced and well executed. For more detailed FR and contact, please either up my pts or provide recommendations. Thanks in advance!
Hi bro can DM contact and location please? Thanks!
Old 05-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can DM contact please? Thanms
Old 05-10-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share?
Old 05-10-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnite View Post
She one of my favourite too, I rather ask her 2hrs full body massage instead of hj. Came in feeling stressed and left feeling relaxed and happy!
Wonderful as always.
M*z* gals no happy ending the gals ok? Won't ask for additional tips?
Old 05-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bugbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnite View Post
Wonderful as always.
Recommended by friend, so decided to give it a go. Cindy is friendly , will initiate conversation. Knows when to stop. Massage is to my liking as she is very professional.
Old 05-10-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xnite is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
M*z* gals no happy ending the gals ok? Won't ask for additional tips?
Got happy ending if you want, but what I want is legit tough massage. Small additional tips if u wish to, the girl massage u nonstop for 2 hrs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread