The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 02-10-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
oldskool83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Happened to passby yishun and come across this small massage outlet at L2.

Opted for 1.5 hours or traditional massage at $70. No hard selling... Traditional massage basically is towel massage folo by oil massage.

Massage was good in fact. I felt really good and sore when she got the right knots. Went by and when left with 20mins, flipped over. She asked if want to try "Baoyang" for an additional $39. I out of curiosity said OK.

All hell breaks loose... For that $39 more... I was teased for the whole of 20mins... And finally succumbed to a really intense explosion because she really did a great HJ. Autoroam can, but only top. Tried go South but she says cannot. So I respected her.

All in all, 1.5hours and left a happy man, $109nett.btw, not for syt lover. Milf but won't reject kind.

Rtm?? Hell yes.

Pm me if you have any to exchange.
Thanks to bro for sharing the contact. I was in the area and went to the place without booking. The lady shared was already booked so i let the counter randomly assign one to me. I regreted. Service not good but thankfully no HJ offered too.

Lesson learnt - always make booking and dont trust your own luck.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
Thanks to bro for sharing the contact. I was in the area and went to the place without booking. The lady shared was already booked so i let the counter randomly assign one to me. I regreted. Service not good but thankfully no HJ offered too.

Lesson learnt - always make booking and dont trust your own luck.
You went which side?
Old 03-10-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
iomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
All bros whom I shared the contacts with.. Please disregard TT at J9. One bro went and found they changed the masseur name liao. So now dunno the one who served me is what name. I remember that time the American football also same right? Suddenly replaced her...

Sometimes don't understand.. If the service is good and attract business... Why they do all this stupid moves.. Want to support them also hard.

Nevertheless... The other 3 is still there.. And please save me a slot.. I wanted to book S***ne today but she fuuly booked... Sianz...

Chiong and continue to share OK...
I had tried TT for a few times.
This viet girl dun provide any GQ.
As for American football, i still dun know who she is.
There was some posts says she no longer work in the shop. Is it true?
If American football still works there, can share her "current name"?
Thank you.
Old 03-10-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post
I had tried TT for a few times.
This viet girl dun provide any GQ.
As for American football, i still dun know who she is.
There was some posts says she no longer work in the shop. Is it true?
If American football still works there, can share her "current name"?
Thank you.
American football no longer at the shop. She is still in SG but in the east side (bedok area) but I forgotten which shop.

Last edited by NorthGuy; 06-10-2022 at 11:08 AM.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
bry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wa.. U ar... No wonder.. Lol.. So fast go liao ar... How was it? I didn't share lousy service right?? But knn.. Next time I must selfish a bit.. Keep one secret one for myself... Wahahaha.. Just kidding... If I find any good one in yishun I sure share here.
Hi Bro, can share damage and spa details?
TIA
Old 03-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went back to try Lxxxa at FS...she really changed a lot since the last time I visited her...aged a bit, body became flabby..not appealing...anyway, she provided hj and same.charges...but entrance not worth...$68..
Yishun doesn't really have syt except Jx spa...
Old 03-10-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to try Lxxxa at FS...she really changed a lot since the last time I visited her...aged a bit, body became flabby..not appealing...anyway, she provided hj and same.charges...but entrance not worth...$68..
Yishun doesn't really have syt except Jx spa...
Thou FS no more already ?

But next to it same blk has LX wonder any happening ?
Old 03-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

still have...most of the spa still around...
Old 03-10-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

LX got happening if you take the $88. Same goes for RX.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
mrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My apologies... Bros with fewer than 60 rep points... Please don't pm me anymore.. My inbox burst already..

I shall provide a clue here.. Smaller joints are usually much more fun and unexpected of gems discoveries.

Out of the 4 I mentioned.... 2 belongs to the 400 cluster.... 1 belong to 100 cluster... And one more is from a mall. That's all ya... Bros please do abit homework and walk ard... I'm sure you be able to find...
WAH!! Bro, can share please! The 400 cluster... I found one of them the entry fee too steep, there's one i know and tried before. I wonder which one is the other one.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
LX got happening if you take the $88. Same goes for RX.
Thxs bro for info but with 88 +++ not worth a visit
Old 04-10-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

Went FS about 2 months ago to look for Axxx (though usually I understand people look for the other angpai). Personally I feel AXXX is more accomodatig to my requests. Dmg is 68 + 1 blue.

Went LX previously as well but was not offered any GQ. I took the Facebook promo price.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

I might have made a mistake. I shouldn't have share with so many bros.
Their business sure blossom suddenly with all the bros flocking over...

To those who got the deal without having to pay 88, congrats. And hope you enjoyed.

For those who did not manage to go further without paying 88... Also try not to succumb to the 88 bullshit tactics. At the end of the day, we are all out to play and have fun.

Btw, I still went to Serene this morning.. she still didn't ask me for 88 and blue note... I still paid 109 for 1.5hr all in.

But she did say she suddenly had lots of customers booking her.
Old 05-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 3
PoTheBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for J* spa? Or anyone to avoid there? I read the last few pages - is like all the MLs are good there… I can PM for info if not convenient to post here.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KuSan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoTheBear View Post
Any recommendations for J* spa? Or anyone to avoid there? I read the last few pages - is like all the MLs are good there… I can PM for info if not convenient to post here.
Only tried mira so far. Pic is very close to her rl and allowed roaming. Massage was actually good and not those piano type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1