The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dragonmaidenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When is the lowest risk date to visit?

Hi all,

I am pretty new to the scene but just wondering what is the best date/time to visit such that the risks of STDs/HIVs is reduced to the lowest?

E.g. If a girl checks to be negative on 15th Jan, but a positive guy had sex with her on the 17th, and you did on the 19th, your chances will still be there even if she showed her report that she is negative as of 15th.

From the date that she is negative till her next checkup, there is a risk that she might get infected and you too, so I would assume the best date is to the be the first person after her negative report date.

Is there any information with regards to this?

Or just any general tips/advice to reduce my risks here Thanks to all masters
Old 29-09-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When is the lowest risk date to visit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmaidenz View Post
Hi all,

I am pretty new to the scene but just wondering what is the best date/time to visit such that the risks of STDs/HIVs is reduced to the lowest?

E.g. If a girl checks to be negative on 15th Jan, but a posititheve guy had sex with her on the 17th, and you did on the 19th, your chances will still be there even if she showed her report that she is negative as of 15th.

From the date that she is negative till her next checkup, there is a risk that she might get infected and you too, so I would assume the best date is to the be the first person after her negative report date.

The date is... Don't-visit-at-all
Old 29-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi all,

E.g. If a girl checks to be negative on 15th Jan, but a positive guy had sex with her on the 17th, and you did on the 19th, your chances will still be there even if she showed her report that she is negative as of 15th.

Huh? Why don’t you just stay home and fuck your hands
Old 29-09-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all,

Yes, you are absolutely right to be the first person after her negative report date to be absolutely safe. I will go to kelantan Lane clinic and get the all those gal's with negative reports their contact numbers, then ask them not to have sex with any customers until I come to visit them. Usually they will agree. I also ask their OKT to make sure also. You can do that too.
Old 30-09-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi all,

technically yes, first person after negative report date

but that is assuming you know when. haha

gotta have rapport with her to find out such stuff i think
Old 02-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t visit=no risk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1