The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 10
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of
Discreet prepaid sim cards, where to buy?

As titled.

Anyone still have supply of discreet prepaid sim? Probably those bhangala buy etc kind.

Tried pming all those active samsters I could find that advertised sales of prepaid cards (via search), all no response.

Pls pm me or post here. Thanks!
Old 14-02-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of
Re: Discreet prepaid sim cards, where to buy?

Bringing it up
Old 14-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesimp View Post
Bringing it up
carousell got

https://sg.carousell.com/p/singtel-p...t-tap_index=13
Old 14-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
Mambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

are these card reused? better not use a reuse card
Old 14-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 795 / Power: 14
himeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to behold

I dont get why the need for discreet ?

just buy another one, you can get cheap2 one from circles/TPG/those new mobile lines.
Old 16-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by himeya View Post
I dont get why the need for discreet ?

just buy another one, you can get cheap2 one from circles/TPG/those new mobile lines.
It's one of the few precaution I personally take bro. Avoid potentially being contact traced when really bad shit happens (e.g. an underaged FL using a fake ID), or when the WL you are trying to counter-KC trap turns into an irreversible shitstorm.

Pre registered sims are easier to bail out
Old 16-02-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesimp View Post
It's one of the few precaution I personally take bro. Avoid potentially being contact traced when really bad shit happens (e.g. an underaged FL using a fake ID), or when the WL you are trying to counter-KC trap turns into an irreversible shitstorm.

Pre registered sims are easier to bail out
Or when idiot OKT start SMS-ing ads of girls.
Pre-registered/prepaid card can just throw away.
Old 17-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

prepaid and pre registered sims have an expiry right? Or is there a non-expiry kind
Old 17-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
prepaid and pre registered sims have an expiry right? Or is there a non-expiry kind
As long as you top up before expiry should be able to use a long time
Old 17-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

If old cards kena blacklisted by atb, no atb fuck for you
Old 18-02-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Or when idiot OKT start SMS-ing ads of girls.
Pre-registered/prepaid card can just throw away.
Exactly!

I had this prepaid no that I still used for whatsapp long after it expired (and reused at least once by some tourist haha. Someone dialed the number and an amdk picked up). For 1 yr+ no spam nothing.

Then after I started using that whatsapp no to contact OKT/FL, a lot of spam started coming in, ads of new girls or 'licenced moneylender'.
Old 18-02-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
If old cards kena blacklisted by atb, no atb fuck for you
Ya lor, those cases must discard and use another number liao
Old 09-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've a Singtel sim card
You intreseted?
Old 27-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 4
kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

PM me if you still have new sim card.
Old 13-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

pm me for more info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1