The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

so do bro still go Cheong under current situation?

Or better stay at home to just surf sammyboyforum will do.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
so do bro still go Cheong under current situation?

Or better stay at home to just surf sammyboyforum will do.

I guess still cheong...tried message one ML and she said the night is fully booked...well, maybe she bluff to not take any customer...
Old 09-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

The thing is we have a group of man, foreigners, PR and new citizens. Born locals too who love PRC. This man consol themselves, believe they will never be hit and, they support PRC WLs and FLs.

Is never too late to join the group who lay low for the time being. We value our lifes bec heaven punished PRC. Only they knew what evil they done. I urged local man with PRC wifes. Save your family, never involve in PRC matters. Eg; Beg VIP to grant permits to brother in law from PRC. Get treatment here bec we have best doctors in the world. No doubt about it. But PRC doctors are also good.

This is an excuse to travel here to look see and, get a job with getting PR and new citizens in the future. Heaven hit this man too. I am sorry but no pity.

This virus could cause the lightings to lose more votes.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

no choice but to tahan for now

and when the storm blows over, let it go all at one shot

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 09-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chiongsters for life, piak tiongs till I die
Old 09-02-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This virus could cause the lightings to lose more votes.
But i believe lightning may win hands down. Why? Cos sillyporeans by nature doesnt accept challenges or change in garment. Kiasi and kiasu. What more with current virus spreading globally. Other than lightning, which other able political party can handle such.

Thank you
Old 09-02-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
But i believe lightning may win hands down. Why? Cos sillyporeans by nature doesnt accept challenges or change in garment. Kiasi and kiasu. What more with current virus spreading globally. Other than lightning, which other able political party can handle such.
An old friend who was PMET and unemployed past 6 months. I liked him for looking at the bright side. I asked him did he apply thru "adapt & growth" and, PCP schemes? Of course. It pains me to see him putting on a tough front, I met him on the first day of CNY at TP temple.

After much coaching he says he believe a big group of PR and new citizens under cutting salaries. Who allow this people to migrate here and steal born local jobs?

Still the lightings win. Heaven's will? I hope all voters r doing fine. Because a cousin who was boss of a SME sold off his pte property and downgrade to a condo. He too lie thru his head reason being Tampiness is a good estate with his son starting Pri 1 in 2021.

Maybe voters who gave to the lightings are doing super fine in this country. No point after casting the votes pull his/ her hairs.
Old 09-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Just like some who likes to raw FL. Haha! They sure continue to cheong
Old 09-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Currently avoiding the prc massage scene till the virus subsides. Will be relying on local girls for the time being.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

or still can Cheong but take precaution measures.

the customer and the whore wear mask when fxxking. just curious anyone wear mask before when upping the whore.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
or still can Cheong but take precaution measures.

the customer and the whore wear mask when fxxking. just curious anyone wear mask before when upping the whore.
Body fluid still exchange? Not affected?

Without BBBJ, Frenching..... just pumping at the hole is so mundane. Maybe HJ better.

Still will choong la. Just go to joints with better hygiene. Those never change towel, cannot shower one. Avoid 1st.

If not you lick the tits may have previous bro’s saliva.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

i think some bros here are not afraid of kana the virus, they are afraid of kana contact tracing.. imagine kana found out by ur wife or gf or family and friends that u visited a massage ML or chicken...

Not worth it ...
Old 09-02-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
i think some bros here are not afraid of kana the virus, they are afraid of kana contact tracing.. imagine kana found out by ur wife or gf or family and friends that u visited a massage ML or chicken...

Not worth it ...
I strongly agree.

Stop for a while...save the cash...at least till this blows over.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheonging cheekons now is kinda strange given the prevelance of the virus and possibility of contact tracing.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...china-visitors

Quote from the above URL
"Painstakingly, health and police officers interviewed each patient to draw up an activity map of what they had done and people met. Every minute of their 14 days prior to when they felt ill had to be accounted for."
Unquote

IMHO, it is better to wait till the Wuhan virus has finally disappeared in SG,
then start to visit spas and etc

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1