The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SHADOWS

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 13-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: The SHADOWS

Saving the Hero

Gavin could hear the panicked banter from the people inside the house behind him. They were frightened and confused. He could relate to both of those emotions at the moment. What was strange was that he could feel their emotions. Not clearly, but enough to know where they were and who was feeling what. 

He shook his head to rid himself of the strange senses he seemed to possess now that he was in his new monstrous form. The other monsters closed in. They slowly circled around to surround him. The battle was inevitable. He could feel a new strength wash through his entire being. He knew that he could take them, but he didn't know how.

One of the beasts to his side lunged at him with lightning speed, but it wasn't fast enough. Gavin spun his body just in time to allow the creature to fly right past him. Before it dashed from his reach he grabbed it and used its momentum to smash its head into the side of the house, smashing a hole into the siding. 

He turned from it just in time to see the blur of another one sprinting toward him with its claws extended in hopes of getting a free grab, but Gavin was quicker.

As the creature closed the gap, Gavin ducked down and shoved his own claws up into its stomach, lifting it into the air before sliding its flailing body toward another one that was making a run for him. The creatures slammed into each other and they both fell to the ground with a loud angry scream.

One was left standing. It held a facial expression of pure hatred. It tensed its body as it readied for an attack. 

Gavin stood at the ready.

As the creature jumped in his direction, he braced himself for another counterattack, but suddenly had his breath knocked from him as the creature he had smashed into the wall tackled into him. He held his ground, but barely and the other two creatures were up and dashing toward him as well.

Before he knew what had happened, Gavin found himself on the ground with the four monsters kicking, biting and scratching at him. All he could do for a moment was roll up into a ball to try and protect himself from the onslaught of attacks.

He tightened his leg muscles as much as he could and lept into the air, high above his attackers before plunging down from the air onto one so hard that it fell instantly to the ground and stopped moving. He jumped back out of reach from the others that had already started pursuing him once more.

One lowered itself to all fours and jumped low toward him. He stepped to the side and grabbed the back of its head before shoving down until the thing left a small trench as it dragged its face through the dirt. 

Gavin looked up as the last two were dashing toward him at the same time. He lowered his stance and braced for the impact. Just as the two were upon him, he grabbed the creature on the ground and slung it up, causing both attackers to hold their hands out to stop it.

He used their moment of distraction to get behind one. It screamed in shock and anger as he dug his nails into the back of its neck and held it above his head before falling back, driving it head first into the ground.

He felt claws digging into his stomach as the last standing attacker attempted to end him before he could get back up. 

And it came close to succeeding.

He could feel his strength leaving his body as screams caught the creature's attention. Gavin looked over to see Eliza and Joe standing outside the house as they waved their arms about, distracting his would-be murderer.

Taking advantage of the temporary moment, Gavin grabbed the monster by the back of its head and pulled down with everything that he had in him. If this didn't work then he wasn't sure if he'd be able to stand up to fight anymore. The creature fell onto its back as Gavin fell to his, both lay still for a moment due to complete exhaustion. 

"Is it dead?" He heard Eliza question with what seemed to be a real concern in her voice. "We have to help it."

He could see the other creature slowly get up on its hands and knees to stare at him. It's stretched out toothy grin shining in the moonlight. Its facial expression didn't' last for long for it felt the strange tingling sensation of the sun soon to be up. He didn't understand exactly why, but the upcoming dawn frightened him just the same. He felt the urge to flee back into the woods. He felt the need for the sanctuary of the trees, but it didn't matter what urges he felt. He hadn't the strength to do anything about it.

With a low bend, the creature that had been trying to end his life sprang a good twenty feet away from him and disappeared into the treeline faster than it had approached.

Gavin lied his head back down in acceptance for what was about to happen to him. He wasn't sure what it was exactly, but every part of his being knew that it was not something to be taken lightly. He thought he had known dread before that moment. He thought he knew what true despair was. 

He thought back and remembered his first flight as the captain. The knotting in his guts as he thought about how many passengers relied on his ability to keep them safely in the air. He remembered the first time that he had a mechanical malfunction in the plane and was forced to make an emergency landing. Those were times of fear, but that fear was only a drop in the ocean compared to the anguish that he felt at that moment. 

The pain in his side grew sharper as he felt his eyes growing darker. The last thing he could see was the group of survivors running from the house toward him.

Eliza was the first to make it to their strange savior. She eyed it up and down. It was tall and thin with milky white flesh. Its eyes were closed and it held it's head turned, allowing her to take a good look at its long elf-like ears. Its features were pointy and angular. She studied down its body and stopped when she realized something peculiar.

"It doesn't have a penis," she exclaimed. 

"What does it matter if it has a dick or not?" Joe asked gruffly. 

"How do these things reproduce?" Eliza asked, giving him a sharp look. Probably sharper than she intended, considering how taken aback he looked. "We have to know more about these things yes?"

"I guess so," he admitted begrudgingly. 

"We need to get it inside," The tall woman with glasses claimed from behind them.

"Are you nuts?" Holly shouted in what sounded like a mixture of shock and anger. "These things are trying to kill us and you're wanting to bring it inside?!"

"We need to study as much about the creatures as we can," she returned showing no signs of emotion in her tone. 

Eliza hadn't really noticed the woman before now. She was tall and thin with long dark blond hair that she constantly kept in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes. She wore dark-rimmed glasses that made her look more dignified than awkward. 

"It did save our lives," Eliza stated, deciding to take the tall woman's side over the over-emotional Holly. "Most of all it saved your life, Holly."

Holly sniffed in anger before stomping off to somewhere else. Probably didn't matter at that moment. Anywhere else would have suited her just fine. Eliza could second that.

The remaining survivors worked a plan together to get the creature into the house before the sun was able to rise above the treetops. They didn't know what the sun would do to the creatures in direct exposure, but considering they fled to the safety of shelter every night before dawn, it couldn't be good.

The remaining survivors were the tall blond, who Eliza learned that her name was Coralyn, Krystal, the darkly skinned athlete who had been rooming with Kyle, Katey, the curvy blond who seemed to be constantly lost, Joe, who had been making an effort to take over the roles of both Kyle and Gavin, but not enjoying his time doing so, and of course Eliza herself, who had to play the voice of reason more than she was comfortable with.

Eliza had spent her entire adult life up until now barely scraping by. She never planned or worried about the future at all. There was always something around the corner just waiting to take her on another ride. That's why she had chosen her current profession. To be able to fly to a different place almost every night was like a dream come true for her. She could have one night stands with no concerns of commitment. She could talk any man into buying her way through just about anything in life. Which left her where she was. Pushing close to thirty years old and surrounded by monsters of the night. It didn't matter now. It didn't make a difference if she had worked hard to be a leader of a community or a lawyer, which was what she had originally intended to do. She even learned that Coralyn was a doctor. What good that did her! She ended up in the exact same place as Eliza.

"I'm going to tend to his wounds," Coralyn stated dryly, snapping Eliza from her thoughts.

"Do you need anything?" She asked the doctor who seemed to be barely paying attention to her while she stared behind her into the room where the creature was lying strapped to a bed.

"No," she finally answered as she looked back to Eliza. "I think I have everything I need. I'm not even sure if this thing's anatomy works similar enough to humans for my treatment to even mean anything."

"I'm not sleeping in this house tonight," Holly snorted in anger as she placed her fists on her hips in defiance. "It's not happening."

"Are you sure you're going to be alright in there with it?" Joe asked as he stepped back into the house. "With the windows boarded up, there's no way of us seeing if you're in trouble."

"I'll be fine," Coralyn stated with a tone that left no room for argument. "Just do what you think you need to in order to keep us safe tonight."

Joe nodded his head as Coralyn stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She was a very strange woman indeed.

"I'm going back out into the woods," Eliza said after a few moments passed.

Joe spun his head around and his eyes were so wide that Eliza looked behind her to see if one of the monsters had jumped through the window.

"You can't," he almost ordered. After realizing his own tone, Joe cleared his throat and tried again. "I need you here. I can't do this alone." That last part was a low whisper.

"You'll be fine," she assured him with a kind smile. "Just get started boarding up a couple of houses for tonight. I'll be back way before dusk."

"I'm not exactly leader material," he said looking embarrassed. "I'm at my best when I'm following orders, Eliza. I wish someone else could take over. You're the best candidate for that position anyway."

Eliza fought back a laugh at that notion. She wasn't anything even close to leadership material. She could call shots, but those shots were only to the benefit that she could see. She wasn't good at sharing anything and that wasn't a great quality to add to that of a leadership role.

"You're doing fine Joe," she said as she placed her hand on his shoulder to offer support. "You're a natural and don't even know it."

Joe frowned and looked out the window. Eliza followed his gaze to see Katey and Krystal on the path talking amongst each other. Holly had stormed out of the house after her small tantrum and was somewhere within the village's borders.

"I'll be back before dark," Eliza repeated, bringing Joe's eyes back to her. "You just work on bringing everyone together for the task of security."

After a long moment, Joe nodded his head and even offered a smile.

"Be back before dark," he said as his face went dark again. "Please."

With that, Eliza was off and into the forest. She knew the direction that they had come from after Kyle had been taken. She had only one lead and so she had no choice but to take that very lead.

TBC
Old 13-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
FBIBangley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Old 13-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: The SHADOWS

Gavin had no dreams, but he knew that he slept. He had no thoughts other than his acknowledgment of still being alive. He Could feel the air around him. He could sense someone in the same room as him. He could smell the sweet smell of a woman. He listened as her breath moved around his body. Up and down his body. Almost close enough to his ear at one point to where he thought her lips would touch his lobe. 

"Interesting," she mumbled to herself. 

He could feel the light and soft touch of her fingers press into his chest as her hair fell down around his neck as she lowered her ear to his chest.

Her head felt warm against his cold skin. Her hands were soft. Her breath was shallow but loud to his ears. He could almost see her even though he held his eyes shut so tightly that he could see flashes of white.

Her hands ran down his stomach as she pushed and felt him in her investigation. He could feel her head slide down his stomach as well. Her warm face pressed every-so-gently against his flesh as her breath spread down his lower stomach.

He could feel her body heat as if he were some kind of reptile. Her long thin body leaned over him. He reached his hand around to touch her but his arms were stopped short by some kind of restraint. She stopped, completely motionless except for her breathing. He could feel her breath moving further down over his crotch, but not on his dick.

He could feel himself becoming aroused and yet couldn't feel an erection growing. Something deep in his mind tugged at him. An instinct? Something that he could reach in and activate?

Diving into his brain for an answer, Gavin could suddenly feel the woman's hot breath touch his dick. She jumped back and stepped away from him. She must have become so entranced in her studies that she wasn't realizing what she was doing.

Gavin kept his eyes shut.

"Wow," the woman whispered to herself before taking a step forward again. 

He could feel her stare on his cock as she leaned forward again. This time her soft hands gently slide up the shaft as she studied this new event. He felt his dick jump as her fingers slid past the tip.

Gavin opened his eyes.

He had seen her before. He thought he remembered her name as Coralyn, but wasn't sure. She hadn't noticed him looking at her yet. She focused on his throbbing cock as she leaned her face further down in order to study it closer. Her breath washed over it, causing it to jump once more. This time when it jumped, it smacked her on the lips, causing her to jump back again startled.

Her eyes darted up toward his face and horror painted across hers as she noticed him staring at her. She was truly frightened. He could feel it coming from her. He could feel her desire to run from the room. He knew that the only thing holding her back was her fear of him breaking free and grabbing her.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said and to his surprise, it actually came out as words and not hisses this time.

Her eyes shot wider than before, but he could feel her fear get overturned by excitement.

"You can speak?" She asked in a whisper of amazement. "What's your name?"

He tried to give her his name, but couldn't make the words come out.

"I can't seem to say it," he stated as he dropped his head in frustration. "What's happening?"

"I'd like to know the same thing," she admitted, tossing a quick glance back at his throbbing member once more. "Why do you come to us at night?"

"I don't know," Gavin answered honestly. "I'm not exactly one of them."

Gavin did his best to explain. Some parts of his story acted the same as when he attempted to give his name. It seemed something inside of him wouldn't allow him to reveal that he was from the same village as her. Something stronger than him wouldn't allow him to make those connections. She seemed to understand when he choked up on the words and only gave a simple nod to prod him to continue with what he could.

"These creatures seem to be driven by sex," she finally said after a long moment of silence. "I'm not sure how to bring this up."

Coralyn looked away from him, seeming to be in deep thought. He could feel her body and desires shift from knowledge to lust and back again as she considered her words. It seemed as though she couldn't find the proper way to propose what she was thinking so Gavin helped her out.

"You want to have sex with me?"

TBC
Old 13-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Very intriguing story
Old 14-02-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Krystal watched Katey stand on the bed as she pulled a piece of trim hanging above. She stood on her toes to give her short body more of a reach. Her curves were perfect. Krystal could feel a jealous feeling streak through her as she eyed the woman's firm and round ass and thick thighs that followed. 

Katey had the body that Krystal had always wanted. Not that Krystal had a bad body. Not at all. In fact, many women made comments about how fit she was and yet was able to still hold a feminine body anyway. Krystal knew how lucky she was for her genetics. Maybe it was her Mexican mother or her German father that gave her the figure she carried, but she wasn't sure. She could barely remember either, for she was just a little girl when they both died in a car accident, leaving her an orphan at the young age of six.

Katey grunted as she struggled against the trip. Krystal started to step on the bed to help her out when the wood snapped, sending Katey sailing back into Krystal, knocking them both to the floor. Katey spun around facing Krystal with great concern on her face.

"Oh my god," she said in shock. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Krystal laughed at the absurdity of it all. She had been hit harder than that almost every day during one sports event or another. She couldn't believe that someone as small as Katey would think she hurt her.

"I'm fine," Krystal laughed as she placed her hands on the small of Katey's back. "Are you okay?"

Katey didn't answer right away. She stared into Krystal's eyes. Katey's dark blue eyes seemed to pierce right into Krystal's soul. She couldn't look away. Her smile faded as she felt the woman's large breasts press against hers. Katey lowered her head and started closing her eyes.

Krystal had never had an encounter like this before. The other night, she had made out with this same woman, but they were under a spell that night. This was different. Could she do this? Could she... ... ...

Katey's large and soft lips pressed against hers as she felt her tongue slide in. Krystal ran her fingers under the waistline of the blond's shorts and could feel the beginning of the split of her ass. She pressed her own tongue into the woman's mouth as her hand pushed further down until she had a handful of her firm asscheeks. 

Katey let out a light moan as Krystal rolled her over on her back, not remover her tongue from her mouth. She pulled her hand out of the back of her shorts just before her back lay flat on the floor. She used the same hand to slide up her stomach and unsnap the center of her bra, freeing the short blond's large breasts within her white shirt.

"Oh god," Katey breathed as Krystal pushed her shirt up, revealing her large bare breasts and perky nipples. 

She squirmed under Krystal's kisses and light nipples on her nipples. Krystal slid her tongue around the woman's nipples before pulling her head back and blowing on them, causing them to stick erect even more than before.

Krystal continued to tease Katey's large breasts with her tongue as she slid one hand down her stomach and under her shorts. She felt the stubble of the woman's normally shaved pubes as her fingers explored downward. Finally, she felt the soft warm and wet split, drawing a long moan from the woman's mouth, matched by Krystal's own moan. 

She really was getting turned on by what she was doing to this woman!

She pressed her fingers further as Katey spread her legs to make access a bit easier. She felt the moisture surround her fingertips as she gently started rubbing in a circular motion causing Katey to breathe out one heavy breath as she arched her back.

With one final kiss, Krystal thought it time to venture her mouth to somewhere more pleasurable for the woman. She kissed down her belly and pulled her shorts down with every kiss along the way until Katey's soaking wet pussy set before her. She eyed it up and down for a moment as she pressed her fingers to the woman's clit. She looked up one time to see her staring down her body at her with pure lust in her eyes.

No turning back now, she thought as she slid her tongue up the woman's slit.

"Fuck," Katey croaked as she closed her thighs around Krystal's ears.

Krystal flicked her tongue in and out of her pussy as hard and fast as she could all while moans escaped her lips as well. Katey rubbed over the crotch of Krystals pants with her feet as she arched her back and tried to quieten her own moans of pleasure. 

Krystal slipped two of her fingers into the woman's cunt as her tongue worked her clit like she had done this before. She hadn't of course, but with the pleasure that she was feeling at that moment, this might turn into a regular thing. Krystal could feel Katey's pussy tighten around her fingers as her motions stopped. She kept her licking and fingering up and after a short moment, juices exploded out of Katey and all over Krystal's hand and face as she jerked every-which-way in pure ecstasy. 

Once Katey's motions had ceased, Krystal pulled away from her and looked down her body. Katey lay panting for breath as her head lay on the floor rolling around.

"That was amazing," Katey finally stated as she looked down to Krystal. 

TBC
Old 14-02-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Coralyn extended her jaws as far as she could as her lips surrounded the tip of the creature's massive cock. He moaned a monstrous growl of pleasure as she dropped her head as far as she could. Her jaws ached, for his cock was too large for her mouth. No matter how many times she went down, she was only able to cover half of him. Not that he seemed to mind. 

The sounds of the straps being jerked against the bed at every drop of her head had her concerned that the others might hear and think her in trouble. She had pushed a dresser against the door just in case someone wanted to play hero and interrupt her studies. She kept him tied up because she expected his more animal nature to take over once she began, but so far he had acted out of pure respect for her. She considered taking the straps off but thought the better of it. She didn't know how intelligent this creature truly was. In fact, she didn't even know that they had the capability of speech until this one spoke, so who's to say that it might be holding more back.

She dropped her mouth again as far as she could. She could feel the tip of its cock press against the back of her throat and held it there for as long as she could. She could feel it's constant throbbing around her lips and listened as it's moaning grew louder and louder.

"Do you feel different?" She asked through gasping breaths the last time she rose her head from its cock. It just looked down at her and gave a slight smile.

"Lust," it finally said back to her as it pulled against the straps some more.

"Let's see what else we can find," she stated as she wrote some notes down on a piece of paper she had found in one of the drawers. 

She placed the paper down on the dresser that she had slid to the door and wiggled her pants and panties off to the floor, where she discarded them for the moment. She straddled over his legs on the bed and slid her hips up until she could feel it's throbbing wet cock against her pussy.

As she felt the length of its dick slide along her slit, she felt it start to vibrate in a rhythm previously unknown to her, drawing an uncontrolled moan from her lips. She was shocked by the sudden change in her own desires and leaned up slightly to reach for the piece of paper in order to document it. 

She was stopped short from the feeling of the tip of the thing's massive cock jab into her pussy. Pain washed up her body, followed by a feeling that she had never felt before. It was a pleasure for sure, but it was something so much more as well.

She placed her hands down on the creature's shoulders and looked down to see its solid white eyes looking back at her. Its smile stretched across its face and with a single quick motion, it ripped its arms free from the restraints as if the leather belts were made of wet paper. 

She screamed as it wrapped its long fingers around her ass and pushed her down to further cover its still vibrating cock. She cried out for it to wait, but to her surprise, her cries shifted to shouts for it to continue. She could feel her pussy being stretched apart as the thing's cock pushed further and further in. 

The vibration grew harder and faster.

She could feel the cock push deeper inside of her than she thought possible. It pushed deep inside of her. She could feel her clit going crazy as the vibrations continued their steady growth of speed and intensity. She could feel her own juices splashing the insides of her thighs as she knew she couldn't possibly take any more.

As her body went limp, she could feel herself being raised back up as the creature's cock slid the opposite way and her womb became empty of him once more. She could feel a longing for him inside of her again. She couldn't understand what was coming over her, but at this point, none of that mattered. She would just enjoy the moment for now and think it through later. 

The documents could wait.

She screamed for him to continue and he obliged by pushing her back down around him once more. She felt her body go out of control as the creature worked her up and down on his dick. 

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the creature pulled her off of his dick entirely, leaving her once again empty. He dropped her just above his cock and she could feel it fall on her ass as her back became covered in his hot cum. 

Once the large shots of hot gue stopped splashing on her back, she could feel him smack his cock against her ass a few times as it slung the last of his cum off of him and onto her.

She leaned up and looked down at the thing as it eyed her. Its smile was gone and replaced with what looked like an expression of concern.

"I'm sorry," it said as it tried to look away. "It just came over me. Maybe I am a monster."

"Maybe you are," she agreed, eyeing him curiously. "And maybe I like that about you."

TBC
Old 14-02-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more...
Old 14-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
wetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
return ups, tks
Old 14-02-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
gaymacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting update, more please!
Old 15-02-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
Mambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Support! great story with pics.
Old 15-02-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Eliza jumped at every sound around her. There were no sounds of animals, but a slight wind blowing through the treetops had her seeing monsters where there were none to be seen. She had been searching for hours at this point and knew that she couldn't search much further if she wanted to get back before nightfall. 

Where are you Kyle, she thought as she slapped another low hanging branch from her face. Trees. Nothing but trees for as far as she could see. There were no signs of scratches on the trunks, nor footprints amongst the leaves on the ground. She wasn't exactly trained for tracking people or animals, but she tested her own footsteps early on in her solo adventure to see if she'd be able to tell a footprint and she managed then.

These creatures couldn't step lighter than her.

Just as she was about to give up and turn around, a noise caught her attention. She lowered her stance and hid behind a large tree as she peered around to see what was coming. Whatever it was, it was heading in her direction. 

She leaned around the tree a bit further to catch a glimpse of whatever creature was moving so quickly through the forest when it sprang out in front of her. She screamed and fell onto her back as she began scrambling back to get away.

The monster in front of her was extremely different than the creatures she that they had known. It stood in the complete nude, but its massive cock swung down to its knees as it approached her with heavy steps. Its large hand stretched out to her. She tried her best to swat his hand away as he approached. 

His muscular body was that of a god, but the red skin shined like a devil. To go with the devilish looks, he had long curved horns that exited his forehead on both sides and stretched upward. His whites eyes glowed with a fiery fury, but his facial expression held only concern. 

"Eliza," he called to her in a booming, yet familiar voice. 

She slowed her crawl as she focused on his face a bit more. He was different in so many ways that she almost didn't recognize him, but yet there he was.

"Kyle?"

TBC
Old 15-02-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

The Shadow Approaches

"Coralyn," came Joe's shout from outside the door as sounds of him trying to push the door open through the barred dresser followed. 

"Shit," Coralyn whispered as she still lied on top of the creature.

"Trouble," the monster whispered back as he looked toward the door as it busted open, sending shards of splinters throughout the room as the broad-shouldered Joe tripped into the room.

He looked over with astonished eyes as he seen Coralyn lying on the creature and its dick draped over her ass and resting on the small of her back.

She sat up quickly and held her hands out to gesture for the man to stop, but he seemed to be in a rage.

"Joe, you must stop before you make a mistake," she pleaded but the man wasn't paying attention to her at all. He seemed to be focused on the creature who was unable to say his own name.

"What the hell have you done?!" Joe grabbed the creature by the arm and pulled him off the bed, causing it to fall to the floor with a meaty thud. 

Coralyn managed to leap off of the thing or she too would have been pulled to the floor. She stood straight and defiant until she felt the breeze on her bottom and realized that she still wasn't wearing any pants or underwear. Embarrassed, she grabbed her clothes and began pulling her pants up around her hips quickly all while trying to talk sense into the enraged man.

"What kind of spell did you cast on her?!" He demanded as he kicked the poor groaning creature on the floor. "Was this your plan all along?!"

"No," the monster roared with one of its hands up to defend itself from another kick that was surely coming its way. "No plan!"

Joe stopped just before throwing his leg out for another kick. He eyed the creature in shock as he stepped back, leaning against the dresser that once stood in his way. He looked from the frightened and injured monster to her with questions in his eyes.

"As you can tell he can talk," Coralyn explained, gaining all composure that she had once lost. "It also seems to be driven by sex."

"I could tell that just by the last five seconds," Joe snorted angrily. "What else have you learned?"

Coralyn chewed on her lower lip as she thought about how to handle this situation. For one thing, she wanted to berate the man for acting like a baffoon, but on the other hand, she knew how dangerous a man could be when you hurt his ego.

Joe had taken on the role of the leader and she thought she'd play that angle first.

"I should have told you, but I wanted to document as many findings as I could do safely before reporting something that might lead to nothing." She explained as she forced an apologetic face to match the words.

"You let him free and then had sex with him," Joe more stated than questioned. "What part of that seemed at all safe to you? You could have put us all in jeopardy."

"But I didn't," she explained as she walked over to the creature, who still lied on the ground moaning. She bent down but didn't take her eyes off of the more dangerous creature in the room. Joe seemed to notice her thoughts, for he looked down in embarrassment. 

"But you could have," he said, with much less conviction in his tone now.

She finally took her eyes off of Joe and looked the creature on the floor. It was looking back up at her with worry on his face. She grabbed him by his arm and pulled as hard as she could to attempt to aid the thing in standing, but it was far too heavy. The creature finally managed the strength and stood up just enough to fall back into a sitting position on the bed as it rested its arms on its knees.

"I'm sorry," Joe finally said and he looked like he meant it. "I shouldn't have reacted like that. You saved our lives this morning and I shouldn't have attacked you so quickly."

"It's okay," the creature said as it looked up at the man. "I understand."

Coralyn sat down next to the monster and placed her hand on his leg.

"He can't say his own name," she explained to Joe, causing the man's brows to lower in a doubtful expression. "If he was lying don't you think it would have been wiser for him to just make something up?"

"I guess so," Joe said slowly as he allowed her words to sink in. "What have you learned?"

"He comes from somewhere and was turned into what he is now. From what I can tell, he may have once been human."

Joe's eyes widened a bit from that. He leaned in to study the creature once more.

"He's just as frightened as we are Joe," she explained in a pleading manner. She couldn't stand by while Joe beat the poor thing more. It was more than capable of tearing any man, even one as strong as Joe, to shreds but it didn't. It only begged for mercy.

Joe's nod showed that he may be acknowledging that very same fact at the time as he bent down and rested his hands on his knees as he looked into the creature's eyes.

"I won't barge in again," he finally stated as he stood back up and walked back toward the now broken door. "And I won't attack you without cause again.'

He pulled the door shut, at least as much as he could. 

"You can take this whole house as a research center from now on," he called from the closed door. "It's already boarded up so I'll not have to bother you anymore."

Finally a good decision by the new leader. Maybe he wouldn't be that bad of a replacement after all. 

"That could have gone better," she finally said as she looked over at the creature next to her.

"It could have gone much worse too," he said back to her as his eyes met hers once more.

She smiled at him and he returned with a small and forced smile. She felt his long fingers wrap around her waist and pull her closer to him.

"Again?" he asked causing a spark of shock and excitement from her.

"It can talk?!" The shout came from Holly as Coralyn grimaced to the foreshadowing of her approach. The light footsteps from the tiny woman, who loved to try and make herself seem bigger, came closer just before the door swung open once more.

"Who are you?" She opened with the question that sounded more like a demand. "What do you want from us?" She was on him with her finger in his face. "What do we have to do to make you stop?"

"Holly," Coralyn called, but the tiny redhead ignored her.

"Well?" She continued as she lowered her face to square off with his. "Joe said you can talk so talk!"

"I am not them," the creature tried to explain. Coralyn could see something else in his face. Recognition?

Did the monster know Holly personally or maybe he just had a connection with her?

"Holly," she called again and this time the woman turned to regard her.

"And you," she started as she swung her accusing finger in her direction. "You that lonely that you're going to fuck this monster?!"

"Holly," she called again calmly. It seemed like the creature couldn't take his eyes off of the petite woman.

"What?!" She called in frustration. "Spit it out! What do you want?!"

"He seems to know you," she explained, nodding toward the creature.

Holly's eyes went wide and her brows furrowed up in confusion as she turned to look at him. She studied his face for a moment before shaking her head.

"Do you know me?" She asked with her voice much calmer.

The creature tried its best to answer but only hissing and clicking noises came out.

"That's not talking doctor," Holly sniffed in Coralyn's direction. 

"You are Holly," was all the monster was able to get out.

Holly jumped back in shock. She bent down and looked up at him with amazement in her eyes.

"You can talk," she breathed in shock. "Who are you?"

He just shook his head in defeat.

"He can't say his name," Coralyn explained. "There are some things that he can't get out no matter how hard he tries. Things that whoever made him don't want us knowing."

"Can you figure them out?" Holly asked, her demeanor had turned a complete one-eighty.

"I'm trying," Coralyn admitted with a heavy shrug. "I've tried a yes or no integration, but that doesn't seem to work either. It must be frustrating."

"Yeah," Holly said without thinking. Suddenly her face went back to anger as she stood up. "Fuck this! We're getting nowhere with him. Instead of wasting time on something that's going nowhere, I'm going to make myself useful.

Wander off complaining you mean, Coralyn thought but she made an effort to show none of that. Instead, she just nodded and smiled as Holly huffed and stormed out once more.

"Angry," the creature finally said. 

Coralyn nodded her head as she stared at the half-open door and listened as Holly slammed the front door as she left.

"Always angry," the creature continued.

"Yeah, well that's..." Coralyn stopped and looked at the monster once more with shock in her eyes. "You do know her!"

The creature looked back at her and smiled. Finally! They were getting somewhere!

Once again she felt his long fingers wrap around her waist and pull her to him.

"Again?" he asked again with an even wider smile.

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1