The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SHADOWS

I really like this story!                  

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

He rolled her over onto her back and lifted her legs behind his arms as he began pounding into her. She felt amazing. The sounds of wet flesh smacking together "Piak, Piak, Piak...Piak, Piak, Piak..." echoed through the air as she screamed in pleasure for him to continue. He pulled her top down enough so that her breasts popped out the top of her tank top and lowered his face to suck on one of her nipples while he slammed himself into her over and over again.

She screamed in passion as her body, once again, jerked and twitched to another orgasm. Once her orgasm passed the second time, she lied completely still as he pounded her over and over.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "You feel so good!"

Kyle heard another scream as he looked up to see Krystal jump off the porch with one of the creatures right behind her. He pulled out of Katie and jumped over her body as he grabbed Krystal and dropped to the ground just in time to dodge a leaping monster.

"Kyle," Krystal shouted, her eyes widened in shock. "Do it."

He looked over to see the creature that almost caught her turn and start to dash back, so he pulled her panties off and tossed them with one motion and slammed his cock deep inside her.

"Oh," she screamed as her nails ran down his back. "Fuck me Kyle!"

She was so tight. He could feel her pussy pulsate around his dick. He slammed into her over and over again as she screamed in pleasure. He pressed his lips to hers and sucked her tongue into his mouth. He danced his tongue around hers as she moaned into his mouth. Her pussy clamped shut as she began to jolt about in an orgasm.

"Yes," she screamed as he pulled his mouth from hers. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

As he pounded his cock into her he felt something crawl up beside them. He looked over, fearing it might have been a monster, but was relieved to find Katie on her hands and knees. She crawled up and pressed her mouth to Krystal's. The two women began making out as Kyle kept his rapid and rough rhythm going.

Krystal screamed into Katie's mouth as she had another orgasm and Kyle could feel his cock begin to pulse and swell. It was time! He slammed his dick as deep into Krystal's womb as he could and shot his load. She screamed as cum poured out the sides of her pussy and began running down her ass. 

He rolled over on his back once the last bit had pushed out of him and into Krystal. The black sky had streaks of that same lightning that they had all seen while on the plane. The chirps and screams of the monsters were once again turning into whispers as he watched them retreat back into the forest. He watched closely for any of them carrying bodies but found none.

He hoped that their plan had worked. He hoped they made it their second night here with no deaths.

He looked down at the two women, who were lying beside each other. Katie's fingers were sliding up and down Krystal's pussy as she played with his cum and her clit at the same time. Krystal moaned and twitched to the touch of the other woman.

"You saved us," Krystal said in a whisper as she looked over at him with dreamy eyes and parted lips. "You can keep us all safe here."

Kyle sat up and looked around at the village. Maybe he could keep everyone safe. He looked to the forest once more. He needed to know where these things were coming from. He knew that they didn't come out during the day. He knew that they came with the shadows. He knew that he needed to use the light to his advantage.

Tomorrow at first light he would enter the forest and become the hunter.

TBC
Old 08-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hende deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story with amazing pictures, thanks!
Old 09-02-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The Surveillance Mission

Once the creatures had retreated back into the forest, Kristie had decided to follow Kyle and Krystal back into their house. She explained that even though she needed to remain in her house, she just felt safer close to him. He couldn't argue with her on that since he really didn't fully understand what worked against them so the three decided to sleep in the same bed just in case.

Sleep came harder that night than before for Kyle. He kept running the events of the second night through his head. The creature had seen Krystal through the window. Once he had left the house, it had chased her out behind him, but how? Katie had run out of her house in fear. That much he understood. The creatures didn't attack her until she left the porch, but Krystal already had one behind her when she jumped off the porch to escape.

He looked to both sides of him at the women who didn't seem to have had the same problem falling asleep as him. They were both quite beautiful in their different ways. 

Krystal was dark skinned with obvious Hispanic genes in her and had the muscular frame of someone who lived sports for as long as she could probably remember. Her athletic abilities might come in handy if Kyle could find a way to fight back at these things, but her fear would hold him back from asking her for help.

Katie was fair skinned with blond hair and curves in all the right places. Her large breasts pressed against his body as she breathed deeply in her sleep. She had an accent that sounded like she might be from the West coast, but he was always terrible at guessing where people come from. All he knew was that she was too frightened of the monsters to help combat them.

Light began to leak through the window and Kyle knew that the day was nearly upon them. He didn't have time to waste if he wanted to go into the woods and look for those things. His stomach began to growl as he thought about the group's lack of food. He quietly stepped out of the house and walked down the dirt path toward the other side of the village. 

He approached Gavin's house and softly knocked on the door, hoping to not wake the angry little redheaded woman up. That woman was incredibly hot, but so was her temper. He didn't want to get on her bad side. She might scare him even more than the monsters.

The door opened and Gavin stepped out of the house and closed the door behind him.

"How'd it go last night?" He asked as the two stepped off of the porch.

Kyle told him about everything that had happened overnight. He tried to his best to remember everything to the exact detail so that they could figure out how to combat these nightly visitors.

"The real question is whether it's just you or if it works with anybody," Gavin finally stated as he looked around. The shadows of the night were nearly gone and the morning was upon them. 

Kyle looked toward the treeline.

"I'm going into the forest today," he told Gavin, not looking away from the forest. "I watched those things run back in last night so I think I have an idea of which direction to follow.

"That sounds extremely dangerous," Gavin said with concern in his voice. "What if those things are still active in there? What do you plan on doing if you find them?"

"To be honest I'm not sure," Kyle admitted with a shrug. "But We've spent the last two nights surviving against things and I'm the type of man who fights back. I don't like hiding."

"I understand that," Gavin said with a chuckle. "You shouldn't go in alone."

"I don't know who would go in with me," Kyle admitted as he could see people exiting their houses and looking around. 

"Go with you where?" Eliza asked as she and Joe approached them. 

"Kyle wants to go looking for those things in the forest today," Gavin explained to the two as they stepped up to the discussion. "I was telling him that he shouldn't go alone."

"You know where they went?" Joe asked as he narrowed his eyes. "If we can find a way to beat the shit out of those things then I'm all in."

"I'm not going to let you two go on without me," Eliza stated with her arms crossed. "I'm in too."

"Well, that settles it I guess," Gavin said as a scream caused all four to look toward a house in the center of the village.

Kyle ran toward a woman who was standing in front of a sign, covering her mouth with an open hand in shock.

"What is it?" Kyle asked as he closed the ground between them. He looked to see that the other three people he was talking to had followed him. Joe appeared ready for any kind of action. Kyle understood. It felt strange being so helpless. Maybe that's why he was wanting to follow the creatures as well. He just needed to do something.

"Look," the woman gasped.

Both names were scratched out of the sign.

"There was a man that stayed here alone last night," Gavin explained as he pressed his fingers to his temples and began massaging his head. "Looks like last night wasn't as good to us as we initially thought.

"We need to go quickly," Kyle stated as he turned the other two members that had volunteered to follow him. "We need to find those things before nightfall if we can."

"What do we plan on doing when we find them exactly?" Eliza asked. It was a legitimate question considering they were all risking their lives on this mission. 

Kyle opened his mouth and was about to explain that he wasn't sure when the same woman who had spotted the sign interrupted him from inside the house.

"Guys," she screamed. "Come here and check this out!"

They ran into the house to find it filled with food. There were cans of preserved fruit and even bread on a breadboard setting out. This was strange indeed. 

"You think it's safe?" Kyle asked Gavin as they looked around at the abundance of foods and jugs of beverages setting about.

"It's safer than starving to death," he finally stated as he stepped out of the house and starting calling everyone over.

The entire population, which was down to fifteen by their count, found their way into the house and were talking and laughing with one another as they stuffed their faces with the food. Kyle, Joe, and Eliza grabbed just enough to quickly fill them up before stepping back out of the house. 

"Survey mission," Joe finally said, which broke the silence as the three stopped on the porch. 

"What?" Eliza asked as she tore a piece of bread off in her mouth.

"We are going to find those things and obverse everything about them that we can without getting noticed. Once we have our information we will make our way back here before nightfall and survive tonight."

Kyle nodded his head in agreement as he stared in the direction they were about to walk. "Then we come up with a plan to beat these fuckers in the morning."

"Sounds like you guys have everything planned out then," Gavin said as he exited the house and walked up to them. "Please be careful. I'd rather not have to deal with all of this without you."

Kyle nodded again and stepped off of the porch. Joe and Eliza followed him.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Red face Re: The SHADOWS

Hours of silent walking passed as the three walked straight north through the never-ending forest. The walk went by uneventful and the danger in the reality had all walking in complete silence as they scanned their eyes around for signs of those creatures. 

A faint scratching noise caused Kyle to look up. He saw one of the creatures hanging upside down from a tree branch. It appeared to be sleeping. He gestured for the other two to look up as he started seeing the things everywhere.

Joe's eyes narrowed in anger at the sight of the things and Eliza's eyes shot wide open in fear. Kyle gestured for them to keep going the way they were and then they nodded in agreement.

They approached the end of the tree line to find another village spread out almost identical to the one they were living in. Kyle dropped down on his belly and looked at the houses to see if he might find others like him.

The village seemed empty at first, but then he noticed movement in one of the windows. He gestured for them to stay behind as he stood up and dashed to the window that he had seen something in.

He looked at him as he reached the house to see that Joe and Eliza were still there watching him. He pressed his forehead against the glass of the window and used his hands to block the sun from the sides to see an empty and dark bedroom. There had to be someone in there! 

He looked back and gestured for his friends to stay before walking around the house and up the porch. He turned the doorknob to find it unlocked and stepped inside before closing the door behind him. The house was dark, but there was enough light from the sun coming through the windows for him to see perfectly fine. There was nobody in the living room or kitchen so he walked down the hallway.

He gently pushed the bathroom door open to find it empty and turned to the bedroom door. He pushed it open and felt a sharp pain on the side of his head as his legs gave out from under him. 

Someone jumped on top of him and he could feel hands wrap around his throat and squeeze. He opened his eyes to see a woman straddled over him with a face of determination. He grabbed her wrists and twisted, causing her grip to fail before he rolled her over on her back and pinned her hands to the floor.

"Who are you?" He demanded as she squirmed in an attempt to get free. "Where are we?"

The woman grunted as she tried to throw her knee up into him, but he shifted and blocked her attack with his leg before slamming her hands back to the floor.

"I don't want to hurt you," he told her. "I'm trying to figure out what's happening to us."

"Where did you come from?" She finally spoke after giving up attempts to escape. "You didn't come from here. I'm the last."

"The last?" He asked as he slowly released his grip on her. "What do you mean?

"This whole place was occupied before," she explained as she pushed herself up against the wall. "Those things began taking us immediately."

"Us too," he admitted as he looked out the window. "So you're the last one here?'

"For a long time," she explained. She looked tired and carried an almost animal-like quality to her. He guessed that came naturally when surviving such a hostile world on your own for a long time.

He looked the woman up and down, observing her features for the first time. Her light brown hair was wild and unkempt. Her body was thin but healthy and she had a tattoo sleeve running up one arm and over her shoulder.

"I have survivors with me," he explained to her. "There are fifteen of us still alive back at the other village."

"There's another village?" She asked with wide eyes. "How have you guys survived together?"

"We haven't been," he admitted as he looked out the window to see Joe and Eliza still there at the treeline, looking uncomfortable. He couldn't leave them hanging so he pushed the window open and gestured for them to come down.

"You brought them?" She asked as she walked to the window and looked out in the direction he was looking.

"Only two others are with me," he admitted. "The rest stayed behind."

"We were starting to worry about you Kyle," Eliza said as she and Joe made it to the opened window. "What the hell have you been doing?!"

"This is Eliza," Kyle said as he moved over so that the woman could look through the window more easily. "And this is Joe. I'm Kyle by the way."

"Nice to meet you," the woman said with a small smile. "I'm Natasha."

Kyle saw the woman's back for the first time and was shocked to see that the back of her shirt had a gash in it with a scar of scratch marks moving diagonally down her back. She had been through a lot and was still alive. There was hope for his group after all.

"Would you like to come back with us?" Kyle asked, causing her to look at him. "We have plenty of room and you wouldn't have to be alone."

"You don't understand the rules?" She asked as she looked at all three people. "We must stay in our own homes at night."

"Unless you have sex," Eliza corrected her. "Kyle figured that out the first night. If he has sex with someone then the creatures can't see him or the other person."

"It happened again last night," Kyle agreed, bringing a shocked expression from Eliza.

"Who?" She asked as an expression of anger flashed over her face.

"Krystal and Kristi," he answered. Eliza's facial expression melted back to normal as she took the information in. "I had to and it worked."

"Sex seems to be the drive of these things," Natasha agreed. "I've come up with my own ways of surviving though."

"Please," Eliza said as she leaned in the window to look at the woman. "Tell us how?"

Natasha looked away before speaking. "Night will be here soon. You must make your way back to your village if you don't want to get caught in the dark."

Had time slipped away that quickly? Kyle looked beyond Eliza to see that the shadows were already starting to stretch across the ground. Natasha was right. They had to leave now in order to get back to their village.

"Guys," he started. "We have to go."

"Okay then," Eliza said as she pulled away from the window. "I don't know why she couldn't just tell us what she knows."

Kyle placed his hands on the window before turning to Natasha. She was standing in the shadows and waiting for him to leave.

"I'll come back and check on you soon," he offered before crawling out and catching up with Joe and Eliza. He looked back toward the house as Natasha quietly closed the window behind them and walked out of view to somewhere in the house.

Kyle, Joe, and Eliza quickly and quietly rushed through the forest as they could hear the creatures begin to stir in the treetops just above them. They began to make that whispering noises and just when the three had almost made it out of their nest, one dropped from the trees and landed right in front of them. 

They stopped and stood motionless as the creature opened its eyes. It's focus landed on them and a toothy smile stretched across its face.

"What are we going to do?" Eliza asked as Kyle and Joe stood in silence. 

Eliza looked at both men and shrugged just before she placed a hand on both of their crotches. They turned to look at her and she dropped to her knees. Both Kyle and Joe pulled their pants down and kicked them out of the way as she yanked on their cocks.

She looked up at Kyle as she took his dick in her mouth and began licking around the shaft as it grew to fully erect. She started jerking him off as she shifted over to take Joe's in next. 

Another creature dropped down and knocked the three to the ground, causing her to release their cocks in the fall. The creatures were both looking down at them and one started to screech. 

Kyle pulled her pants down as she finished by kicking them out of the way. He rolled her over on Joe, where she slid her hips until Joe's dick was inside of her. One of the creatures reached down and tried to grab Kyle so he did the only thing he could think of at that moment. 

Kyle hopped behind Eliza and pressed his dick against her asshole. She screamed as he pushed himself inside of her. He pushed and pulled in her ass, causing her to ride Joe's cock as well. 

"This is new," she cried in what sounded like was pleasure. Kyle continued to push and pull in and out of her ass as Joe began thrusting his hips up and down to match the rhythmic pounding. 

"I'm going to cum," Joe shouted as his thrusting quickened.

Eliza screamed as her cunt was filled up with Joe's spunk, but Kyle wasn't done yet. He maintained his pounding in her ass. Her screams increased as her ass excepted him every time. He gripped her hips and increased his pounding. She sat up and reached back to grab Kyle's neck as she pressed her lips to his. Her asshole squeezed his throbbing cock as he hammered her over and over again.

Looking around him, Kyle could see that the creatures were still looking in his direction. All of the other times they had seemed to lost visual of him, but this time it was like they were waiting for him to finish. 

"What's wrong?" He heard Eliza ask through quick and deep breaths. 

One of the creatures pulled its arm back and swung widely, connecting with Kyle's chest and throwing him through the air behind him. He could hear Eliza scream, but the shadows had grown too long and dark for him to make out anything other than her form, which was still on top of Joe.

The creatures ran toward him. He got to his feet and began running back to Natasha's village, but he knew he would never make it. He turned sharply and used a tree to spring off of as he dashed into the darkness of the forest. The creatures screeched at each other as they chased him down. They were faster. They were stronger. He wouldn't be able to get away and he knew it.

He looked around in the dark for something that he could use as a weapon, but it was just too dark to see anything. The screeches were all around him. He was surrounded! He tripped over something and landed on the ground with a hard thud before rolling over on his back. He felt his hand touch a large stick and thought it was worth a try.

Using the stick like a club he swung as hard as he could. It connected and he heard one of the creatures cry out in pain as it fell over to the ground. He rose above the thing and held the stick above his head. The monster raised its hands to try and stop him, but he swung it between its grasp and connected directly with its face. A grotesque sound of wood on bone and flesh rang out as the other screeches got closer. He swung the stick down over and over again until the thing stopped moving. It just lied there motionless. 

He felt a sharp pain in his side followed by warmth running down. One of the creatures had slammed its claws into him. It picked him up, squeezing its grip so tightly that he could feel his ribs about to break. 

"Stop," he heard a woman's voice call from somewhere deep in the surrounding shadows. "Bring him to my home."

Something struck him over the head and his vision turned to bright stars. He tried to shake the pain away, but another strike over his head caused his thoughts to dull. The last thing he remembered as the creature carried him away somewhere was the sounds of Joe and Eliza calling his name from somewhere in the distance.....

TBC
Old 09-02-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Natasha could hear the screams from the forest just beyond her house as she looked out the open door. The whispers were getting louder and she knew just what she needed to do in order to survive the night. 

At first it was uncomfortable, but lately, she had grown to enjoy her nights. Lately, she looked forward to the dark.

The tall pale figure of one of the beasts stepped into her vision as it moved up the porch in the strange way that they all moved. She smiled as she held her arms out. She could feel the breeze of the night on her naked flesh as the creature slowly approached. 

It stopped and looked at her with a smile on its face. She felt its tongue slide up the side of her cheek and tickle her ear as its massive hands gently traced up her back. Their claws were sharper than any knife she had ever known, but they were usually really good about not cutting her. 

She looked down as its monstrous cock sprang from its flesh. She loved the way the thing vibrated inside of her. It wrapped its hand around her mid-section and picked her up into the air before pressing its too big rod against her dripping wet pussy.

She moaned in pleasure as she could feel it splitting her open, pushing her pussy to its limit as it began vibrating inside. Gently she was lowered down until half of it was inside of her. That was as much as she could take. They never pushed beyond that either. They were quite considerate when you looked at them in the right light.

Her body pulsed with pleasure as it began fucking her. She looked deep into its eyes. They were practically glowing in their purity. She felt it run its fingers down her back and between the crack of her ass. Her eyes went wide as she felt one of its fingers push inside of her asshole. They had never done that before! This was new.

She felt its long finger push deeper and deeper as it used its other hand to lift her up and drop her down on its vibrating cock. She felt her body explode into an orgasm as the thing picked up its pace.

Behind her, she heard another one chirp one of its noises as it stepped in through the other door. There had never been more than one before. This was new too!

She looked behind her to see the thing approach. The creature that was fucking her pushed her arms away and lowered her down until she was staring at the other's cock upside down. The beast placed its hands on the sides of her head, which covered her entire head except for her face as it pressed its massive dick against her lips.

She opened her mouth and stretched her jaws as far as she could, but couldn't get its cock in her mouth. It didn't seem to mind though. She licked it while the other creature pounded into her. She could feel both cocks pick up their vibration, which had always been a sign that they were going to cum.

She screamed as she could feel hot jizz blast into her cunt as the other creature pressed the tip of its cock against her mouth, muffling the scream. She felt hot long streams of the things cum blast into her mouth and down her throat. He released her head and its dick finished its last few shots over her face and large breasts.

She felt her body drop to the floor with a loud thud as the monsters turned and left the house in a hurry, fading into the shadows. She lied there, covered in their cum. She had never had two before. She sat up as cum bubbled from her pussy and wiped her mouth.

She heard something behind her and looked up to find four more of the creatures staring down at her with smiles stretched across their faces.

TBC
Old 10-02-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

The Turning Point

Eliza ran as hard as she could through the black night. She held her hands out to feel her way through the forest as Joe ran beside her. The strange whispers from the creatures surrounded them as the things jumped from tree trunk to tree trunk toward the village. She knew they were getting close when she heard one of the things screech and a member of their village screamed in shock and horror.

"I hope they stay in their houses tonight," she said to Joe while they ran out of the treeline to see their village spread out before them. 

"I'm not so sure that works," Joe stated as he stopped at the dirt path as he looked around.

Eliza stopped beside him and watched as the strange things of the night danced around each house, looking through the windows. They seemed to know exactly where to look. Maybe Joe was right. Maybe that wasn't what the signs were for.

"I'm not sure on this, but I think the signs are there more for labels," he explained. "Kind of like naming departments at a store."

"We are just objects to them?" Eliza asked as she watched one creature crash through the window of a house followed by a woman's scream.

Eliza and Joe watched in horror as a woman ran from her door and stumbled off of the porch, landing in a roll on the ground. She tried to get up and continue to run, but the creature was already out of the house and standing above her with its arms stretching down to grab her.

"Come on," Eliza ordered as she slapped the back of Joe's arm. "We have to get to her. We have to save her!"

Joe followed her as she ran down the path toward the screaming woman. She bent down by her and grabbed her shoulder to get her attention.

"Suck his dick," Eliza ordered the woman, bringing a shocked expression from her face.

"I don't think now is the right time for this," the woman said as she looked around to see more of the things approaching. "We have some more important matters at hand here."

"They can't see you if you have a sexual encounter," Eliza explained as Joe approached, looking just as shocked by Eliza's demands. "Joe, take off your pants."

Eliza heard another scream and looked over to see another villager get grabbed by one of the creatures and pulled into the night. People were running out of their houses everywhere. Everyone was trying to find a place to escape to. She looked back over to see Joe sitting on his knees with his erection in the woman's mouth as she worked her tongue up and down his shaft. 

With a nod of satisfaction, Eliza dashed off to find another woman running. She screamed for her and caught her attention. 

"Come here," Eliza ordered the woman. As she got closer, Eliza recognized her as Kyle's roommate. "Krystal, go help that other woman with Joe."

"Help with what?" Krystal asked as she looked behind her to see one of the things heading her way.

"Take turns sucking him off," Eliza told her before running toward another scream.

She was going to save as many people as she could. 

"Something's wrong," Gavin stated as he looked out the window to see people dashing out of their homes everywhere. "Why aren't they staying inside?"

"Maybe they're fucking stupid," Holly suggested as she looked out the same window. "I can't really think of another reason to leave the only safe place you have."

Gavin wasn't so convinced. Something was driving them from their homes. Something was guiding them out into the open.

A sound of breaking wood and glass caused him and Holly to spin around and face the back of the house. One of the things had busted in and he could see just enough of the thing to see it was smiling.

"Holly," he whispered. 

"What," she whispered back sounding terrified. 

"There's one thing that I've heard from Kyle that works against these things," he started. He didn't exactly know how Holly would take his information, but it was the only thing he could think of to try.

"What?" She demanded. 

The creature moved forward.

"He said that sexual acts causes you to turn invisible to these things," he waited for what felt like hours until Holly finally replied."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She shouted. "Are you that hard up for some ass that you would just try something like that with me?!"

"No," he started. The creature was in the living room with them at this point. "Look, Kyle has tried it multiple times and said it was the only thing that saved him in the past two nights."

"Let me tell you this one thing," she started. He could feel her finger poking him on the arm as she spoke. "I am a million times out of your league and if you want to try something like that then I suggest you try it with one of those skanks out there." 

"Good idea," Gavin said as he turned and ran out the front door. He looked around to see people running in a panic as the creatures were everywhere. He could see some people getting knocked down and dragged into the night. He looked over and could make out a small pack of people lying on the dirt path against each other. 

He ran toward the group of people as he heard Holly scream in horror behind him. She wasn't out of his league now. 

As he got closer to the group of people he noticed three women taking turns as they performed oral sex on him. 

"Gavin," Eliza called to him from the side as she ran up to him. "I'm glad you're ok."

"You too," he said as he looked around. "Where's Kyle?"

Eliza's looked down in defeat before she spoke. "They got him."

"I can't hold back much longer," he heard Joe grunt and looked over to see the three women working furiously on his cock. "I'm going to cum!"

"What did you find?" Gavin asked as the screams of the remaining villagers diminished into the forest. "Can we beat them?"

"I don't know," Eliza admitted as she looked around. "We found them sleeping in the treetops and found another village north of us."

"Another village?!" That could be just what they need. Another group to work with.

"An empty village," Eliza clarified. "Well, empty except for one strange woman."

"Maybe we could..." Gavin was interrupted by a giant claw wrapping around him and yanking him into the shadows. 

He could hear Eliza screaming for him, but within seconds he was surrounded by trees. Around him, he could hear other people crying for their lives as the creatures seemed to be taking them somewhere together. As hard as he tried, he couldn't make out any shapes other than trees. 

He was going to die on this night. He should have had sex with Eliza before conversing with her. He could have asked her his questions just as easily with his dick in her, but it was too late for that kind of thinking. 

"Please no," he heard one of the villagers scream just as he felt the creature let go of him. He felt himself falling a pretty great distance until he landed hard on the ground. He looked around to see others dropping around him. 

As he stood up he noticed that they were all being dropped in a giant hole in the ground. He tried to climb up the sides, but the walls of the hole seemed to be made of slick stone. There was no way up. 

At least he wasn't dead yet.

Joe looked down at the three women sharing his cock. They would take turns putting it in their mouths while the others would continue to like the base. He was trying to hold his orgasm back, but he wouldn't last much longer. The good news was that the creatures seemed to be fleeing back into the forest though so maybe releasing wasn't such a bad idea afterall. 

"I'm cumming," he warned just before his dick shot his sticking cum out like a cannon. He could feel the women licking on his cock afterwards, licking up as much as they could get. 

"You did good," Eliza whispered to him as she sat on her knees next to him. The other women rolled over on the ground.

"I hope it was enough," he said as he looked around the empty village. "Is this all that's left?"

"I believe so," Eliza said sadly. "I tried to get as many as I could, but those things were relentless. I watched one come from the shadows and pull Gavin away."

Joe's eyes shot wide open. He was the last man left in the village?

"We need to stick together for the rest of the night," he suggested as he stood up, grabbing his pants as he walked toward the nearest house. 

"That sounds like a good plan," Eliza said as she stood up to follow him. "We can take turns keeping watch until daylight."

TBC
Old 10-02-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Kyle woke up on a bed with his wrists and ankles tied to each corner. He looked around to see that he wasn't in a room, but in the middle of the forest. He could see lights dancing around him everywhere as lit candles were placed in stands for as far as he could see.

"You're awake," he heard a sharp feminine voice call from behind him. "Good, we have much to discuss."

He watched as a woman walked around to the side of the bed and into view. 

Her skin was dark red with long glowing tattoos stretching up her entire body and her eyes glowed white with no pupils. She had black bat-like wings folded behind her shoulder blades and long curved black horns that stuck through her long and wavy white hair. 

"I bet you have so many questions don't you?" She purred with a smile. Her canine teeth were long and sharp. 

What was she?

"Who are you?" He managed to ask once he digested the woman. Her body was the absolute perfect build for seduction, which caused him to have to force his words from his mouth. Her large breasts and perfect hourglass figure had him in a daze. 

"Riggon," she stated simply as she placed on knee on the bed.

He stared down her perfect body, which was barely covered by a low-cut tight black dress. She crawled onto the bed and threw one of her legs over him until she was setting on her lap. He could feel his growing cock pressed down against his stomach by her crotch.

"This is my island," she said as she leaned down and placed her lips next to his ear. "And I have an offer to make you."

Gavin tried his best to calm everyone around him down, but it wasn't working. Panic had set in and there was nothing that he could do or say to change that. As he looked around at the frightened people he heard a voice call to him in anger.

"You left me," he turned to see Holly staring at him. Her small frame looked bigger by the way she was holding herself in her angry stance.

"I had no choice," he said apologetically. 

"Fuck you," she shouted as he felt her hand smack his face so hard that he felt tears well up in his eyes. "I wouldn't have sex with you and you left me to die."

"It wasn't like that at all," he tried to explain, but she wasn't having it. She turned from him and walked to the other side of the hole.

The screaming became louder as one of the creatures dropped into the hole and looked around. Its eyes stopped on a man and in one motion, the thing grabbed the man and leapt back out of the hole, with the man's scream slowly fading away.

"We need to group up together and fight the next one that drops down here," Gavin told the crowd, but they were too afraid to listen.

Eliza looked away from the window to the four people sleeping on the floor of the same room that she was in. It had been her watch for a little over an hour and she had seen nothing. Joe was lying on his back as the blond woman, she believed her name was Katie, was curled up against him. The two other women were lying a bit away from each other on the other side of the room. 

What was going to happen? Were all the people taken dead? Would she ever see Kyle again? Poor Gavin.

"It's my turn," she heard Joe state as he approached her. "Have you seen anything?

Eliza shook her head. "Haven't seen anything. I believe they're gone."

"We need to have a plan for tomorrow," he explained as he sat down next to Eliza and looked out the window. "There are only five of us left."

"We need to go back for Kyle," she stated.

"Kyle is dead Eliza," Joe said. She looked over to him to see that he had nothing but sorrow in his eyes as he said that. She couldn't bring herself to snap at him and just shook her head.

"Maybe," she stated after a long moment of thinking on the subject. "But I'll rest better if I at least try to find him."

"You shouldn't go alone," he said as he placed his large hand on her shoulder.

"I have no choice Joe," she said as she looked into his eyes. "You have to stay here with what little people we have left. You'll have to be here just in case I'm not able to make it back by night fall."

Joe looked away from her. He knew what it meant if she didn't make it back. 

"I'll be careful," she promised.

TBC
Old 11-02-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 11-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

There were only a few people left in the hole as Gavin tried to keep count. Every few minutes one of the creatures would drop down and take someone back out. He wondered where they were taking them.

Were these creatures eating the people? Were these creatures killing the people?

"I'm scared," he heard Holly say to him as she sat down next to him with her back pressed against the stone wall of their prison. "What's happening?"

"I don't know," he admitted as he stretched an arm around her shoulders for comfort. "I'm scared too."

"I'm sorry," she finally said. He looked over to see her staring at him with tears in her eyes. "I get really defensive sometimes and say things without thinking. I didn't mean it."

"It's okay," he offered a smile. "Giving what I was asking of you, I don't blame your reaction at all."

She laid her head over against her chest.

"You are a sweet man," she said.

Another creature dropped in the hole and looked around. 

"Wait," Holly said in shock. "No, don't do this."

The creature turned and looked directly at Gavin. His heart began to pound out of control. This was it! It was his turn.

"Stay strong Holly," he told her as the thing reached down after him. 

"Wait," Holly cried. 

Holly reached down and pulled the button of his pants until they ripped open. She grabbed his cock and dropped her mouth on it immediately causing him to jolt in shock. 

"I have to try," she mumbled as she took him in her mouth. 

Gavin looked up at the creature to see it was smiling at them. It reached down and wrapped its hand around him, pulling him up and then leapt into the air with Holly's screams of anger and fright disappearing as it took him somewhere fast.

It stopped at a large stone fountain with candles lit all around and dropped him in the water. He splashed as he stood up and looked around to see that there were hundreds of the creatures watching him.

Something grabbed his foot and he looked down to see black vines growing up from the water and twirling up his legs. He tried to pull his legs free, but the grip was too strong. 

"What is this?!" He shouted at the beasts. "What do you want from us?!"

The vines were growing past his chest and he could feel it constricting him. His breaths were hard to find as the vines slide up to the top of his head and stopped. He could feel more vines growing up and soon his entire body was covered.

He could feel his humanity being sucked out and replaced with something else. Something sinister. Screaming was no good, for no sounds were escaping his mouth. 

Pain followed as he felt his bones being stretched and his flesh being dried out. 

For what felt like an eternity, but in reality was only a few minutes, the vines vibrated around his entire head and body as he tried to scream. 

Finally he was released.

As the vines let go of him, he leapt into the air and dug his fingers into a nearby tree as he attempted to get away from the creatures. They didn't pursue him as he ran out of the area. It must have turned daylight while he was in the vines for he could see perfectly clear now. He must have been in there for longer than he had thought.

He made his way toward the hole that he was pulled from. Holly had to be there and he would save her. He had to.

He looked down the hole to see that Holly was the last one there. He called to her and she looked up at him. Her eyes shot wide open and she screamed.

He dropped down the hole and grabbed her. 

That's when he noticed.

His hands were large and white with giant claws. 

She struggled against his grip as she cried, but he didn't let her go. He had turned into one of the creatures, but he still maintained his thoughts and emotions. 

Was it some kind of mistake?

He leapt out of the hole with Holly still in his grasp and ran through the forest with her screaming and beating on him.

"Let go of me," she screamed as he made his way back toward the village. If he could get her back then he at least did some good.

He could see where the treeline ended up ahead. The creatures weren't following him. He made it back!

He realized that it must still be the middle of the night, for he could see Eliza and Joe peeking out the window as they kept watch. 

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Holly shouted as she realized that he was taking her back to the village. "Is this some kind of trick?"

Gavin looked around him as he approached the house that Eliza and Joe were in. Maybe it was some kind of trick. Maybe they had intentionally left his brain the same to finish the village off once and forall.

Four figures approached from the treeline as he held Holly up to the window.

"Joe," he heard Eliza shout. "One of them has Holly!"

The creatures were closing the ground between them quickly. He had to do something in order to save Holly. He looked back at the window and slammed his free hand through the glass right before throwing the screaming Holly through. He heard her body slap against the two people inside as they caught her.

He turned to stare down the four creatures as they grimaced in anger at him.

This was going to be interesting.

TBC
Old 12-02-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

The Demon Queen

Kyle struggled against the straps on his wrists and ankles, but they were too strong. 

"Oh don't fight it," the demon on top of him teased as she placed her red hands on his chest and gently squeezed. He could feel her fingernails dig into his flesh just enough to leave red lines. "That'd be no fun for either of us."

Her face turned dangerously serious as she sat back up on his lap. He could feel her pussy pressed against the back of his cock as she adjusted her weight around. 

"What do you want with me?" He asked as he finally gave up trying to pull free. 

"Now there's a big question with an even bigger answer," she laughed. "Let's start with what I want from the others shall we?" Her black bat-like wings fluttered quickly before folding again behind her back as she stared into his eyes with a smile stretched across her face.

"Okay," he said as he looked around to see that none of those creatures were in sight. Maybe she preferred privacy when taunting men like this. Maybe she wanted him all to herself. For some reason that frightened him more.

"I exist through the strength of my magic," she began once she gathered her thoughts together for her explanation. "I gain strength through the lustful souls of those around me. I feed off of their sex." She shifted her hips around so that he could feel her pussy wet the back of his cock. She felt amazing.

"When the humans around me reach orgasm I am able to absorb their souls," she leaned down and slid her tongue up the side of his ear before whispering the rest. "I use them as a fuel."

"What proposal do you have for me then?" Kyle asked as he closed his eyes. Her tongue sent passionate chills down his spine. He was finding it difficult to keep focus. 

"You can think of me as a queen," she said while setting back up. "Queen Riggan. I like the sound of that actually. I am your queen and you are my knight."

"You don't seem to need protecting," Kyle said as he shook his thoughts of sex from his head. "What exactly do you need me as a knight for?"

"I can give you powers to aid you in your quest for me," she purred as she slid down his legs, freeing his cock. "You will gather souls for me and I will reward you greatly."

"And if I say no?" He asked as she lied on her belly over his legs with his cock in her face. "What will happen then?"

"Well," she began as she traced her fingers up the back of his dick, never taking her eyes off of his. "Things will turn out pretty bad for you and the others."

Riggan lowered her head and slid her long pointed tongue up the back of his dick. He could feel the chills of pleasure enter him everywhere her tongue touched. She lifted his dick up with her tongue before lowering her head down, taking him in her mouth one time. Her black horns shined as the reflection of the flickering candles shined off of them. She pulled her head back up, dropping his dick from her mouth and smiled up at him.

"You would pass up a great opportunity and I will have no choice but to turn the rest of your people into mindless workers for me," she explained as her hand wrapped around the base of his dick and applied pressure. "The only thing that would happen to me would be that it would take a bit longer to find my knight."

Kyle didn't know what to say. He wasn't sure how he could get out of this. He couldn't believe what was happening. A demon held onto his cock and offered him powers beyond anything that he ever thought could be real. He could either join her and take on the responsibility of luring souls in for her to feast on or he could turn her down and all of the people that he had been trying to protect would turn into monsters.

"I'll do it," he finally said not knowing of a way to have a better outcome. 

"Wise decision," Riggan said with a smile just before lowering her head back down. She pressed her lips to the back of his cock and ran them up until she reached the tip. He let out a moan as she took him in her mouth again and pushed down until he could feel the back of her throat. 

"You're going to love this," she teased as she rose up from his rod and crawled up the bed. "You just wait."

She sat down on his cock again, but this time she grabbed it and aimed it into her hot pussy. Her eyes began to glow brighter as she took him inside. Her wings spread out as if wanting to take flight and her moan called out to the night sky.

He could feel something surging through his body. A strength like none other that he had ever felt rushed through his muscles. She lifted her hips up to drop down on his dick once more, sending more energy flowing through his body. He could feel her around him. He could feel her desires. He could feel her giving and taking from him. 

She was his queen and he knew what she needed. She was his queen and he knew what had to be done.

He felt her pussy getting tighter and looked down to see that his dick was growing larger than he thought possible. She screamed as her nails dug into his flesh. 

His red flesh?

His skin was turning red like hers as the black of the shadows begin to brighten so that he could see further and make out details that he previously couldn't. 

"That's it," she screamed as she dropped down on his still-growing cock again. 

He felt a sharp pain in two spots of his head and realized that he was growing horns like hers. Glowing lines started appearing on his flesh as he began thrusting his hips upward so that he pounded into her harder than previously. 

She screamed in pleasure as he ripped his arms free, snapping the holds like they were mere paper, and grabbed her ass to slam her down even harder. She lowered herself down and pressed her mouth to his. He could feel her long tongue enter his mouth and he danced his tongue with hers.

"That's it," she cried as he felt her hot, tight pussy pulsate around him. She was cumming! 

He wouldn't be too far behind her. His queen needed to be pleased.

He slammed his cock into her womb as hard and fast as he could. Her body jolted with every motion as her breasts jiggled back and forth. Her nails dug deeper into him as he felt her cunt sucking on him.

"I'm going to cum," he warned.

"Do it," she screamed as he could hear the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh. Her wings were fluttering in the night air as she held on to him.

He let load after load of his cum blast into her as she fell over on his chest screaming. Once they were done, they lied together on the bed while her wings fluttered to a stop.

"You are now ready," she explained as she finally sat back up with his cock still inside of her. She rose up from him until his cock fell out of her pussy, a line of cum stretching between his cock and her cunt. 

"First thing's first," she said happily. "I have a little present for you."

"Kyle?" a woman's voice called to him from behind. He turned to see Natasha approaching him with four creatures escorting her.

"Natasha," he called as he pulled his ankles free and sat up on the bed. "What are you doing out here at night?"

"Read her," Riggan ordered from behind him. "Use your new powers."

Kyle looked at Natasha, not knowing what his new queen was suggesting until he felt it. A pulse in his brain triggered suddenly and he could see through the woman. He could see what she liked and disliked. He could see her fantasies and what would turn her on. He could see her. The real her.

She looked back at him quizzically as he moved off of the bed and approached her. She reached her hands out and touched his new massively muscular red body and stroked her fingers across his flesh before looking back up to his eyes.

"What happened to you?" She asked as he smiled back down at her. 

She would be easy. He could feel her passion on the surface and knew exactly how to pull it out. She wanted him even if she didn't quite understand why. He could see her fantasies. He could feel her desire. 

She yelped as he placed his hand on her lower back and pulled her into his body. She was already naked, which seemed strange to be out in the forest with these creatures around in the nude, but he didn't put much thought into it. Instead, he felt her warm soft body pressed against his still sticky cock and felt it growing. 

Her eyes went wide as she looked down at the massive dick before her. He lifted her up in the air and sat her down on the bed before pressing the head of his cock to her lips. She looked up at him as she slowly opened her mouth. He could feel her desires grow as he entered her mouth. He could feel her soul as she pushed her head as far forward as she could until it hit the back of her throat. Half of his cock was still out of her mouth. 

She gulped as he pushed her head further until she swallowed the rest of him and her cheeks pressed against his thighs. She coughed as he pulled her head back. He gave her a moment to catch her breath before shoving her head back forward again, swallowing him once more. He could feel her desires grow more.

Kyle pulled her head all the way back again as she gasped for breath and rolled her over on her stomach. She reached behind her as he pushed his throbbing dick against her pussy, forcing it to stretch around him until he shoved himself all the way inside of her.

She screamed as he picked her body up and began ramming himself into her womb. He could feel her sexual passion grow. This was turning her on. 

Riggan watched from the other side of the bed with a smile as Natasha screamed for him to continue. He watched as the demon slid her fingers down and began masturbating to the sights in front of her. 

Natasha reached out for the demon as Kyle rammed himself into her over and over. Riggan had a curious expression on her face and crawled on the bed. Natasha reached out with both hands and pulled Riggan's waist toward her until she was lying on her back with her pussy in Natasha's face.

Kyle slammed himself into the woman even harder now. That was unexpected and quite the turn on to him. He could feel her pussy around his dick pulsating and knew that she was about to cum. Sure enough, Natasha screamed into Riggan's pussy as she orgasmed. 

Riggan twisted her fingers into Natasha's hair as she threw her own head back in another howl of passion. 

Kyle could feel himself absorbing Natasha's orgasm as her body twitched every which way. He could feel the energy enter his being. He felt his dick swell and his balls tighten. He knew it was soon.

Grabbing Natasha's hips, he slammed his dick into her as deep as it would go before exploding inside. She screamed again as Riggan orgasmed started to orgasm from the vibrations of her mouth. 

He pulled his cock from Natasha's pussy and watched as she fell over on the bed on her side. Riggan stood up at the side of the bed once more and smiled at him.

"You're going to do just fine," she chimed as she walked around toward him. 

She walked behind him and he felt her hands slide around his side and toward his stomach in a hug. 

"You're going to make your queen proud," she said as he felt her hands run down to his dick. She wrapped her hands around him and slowly stroked up and down until he was growing again. 

"Again?" He asked pleasantly surprised. He had always enjoyed sex, but this was something more. It felt necessary.

"I need you to give me the energy you took from her," Riggan said as she continued to jerk him off from behind. "This is the way you give it to me."

"It felt amazing," he admitted as he watched Natasha lying on the bed.

"It only gets better," Riggan purred. Her hands were working faster now. "The more you take the better it feels."

"I can't believe how fast this has happened," he stated as he could feel an orgasm approach. "Just a few hours ago I was running for my life and now here I am."

"That's life in a nutshell," she said as she stepped around him and dropped to her knees. "Things happen fast. You have to just go with it."

She wrapped her lips around his cock as she continued to jerk him off. He threw his head back as he could feel her tongue twirl around him. She wanted his cum. He knew that she wanted it. He had to please his queen. He looked down to see her working her hands on him as her mouth sat still around the head.

He reached down and grabbed her by the sides of her head before pulling her down his cock. He grunted as he shot his entire load into her mouth. She held her lips to him and swallowed all him as he finished cumming down her throat. 

"That's my knight," she purred as she stood up. "Your next step is to go back to the village and get the rest of the souls for me."

"What about the men there?" He asked. 

"Don't worry about them," she stated as she walked over to Natasha, who was still lying on her side on the bed with his cum dripping from her pussy. "I'll send my pawns to take care of any leftover men. You just take care of the women."

The beautiful demon slid her fingers up Natasha's leg and over her hip as she spoke.

"What about my appearance," he asked, drawing a look from Riggan. "I don't exactly look like my normal self anymore."

"Don't worry," she said as she rubbed her fingers through Natasha's light brown hair. "You have seductive powers now remember? You'll just need to use them is all."

Kyle looked away from his queen and to the direction of the village. Would it be that easy? Could he bring himself to curse them to this island? He had to.

For his queen.

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1