The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
The SHADOWS

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just re-edit and added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where are We?

Kyle Sextant sat in the plane seat as the stewardess walked by while pushing the large tray with drinks. He waited until she passed and gradually checked out her perfectly round ass as she stopped at the seats in front of him. 

He had been checking out the hot black haired woman with darkly tanned skin since before they had even taken off. He had flown many times before and the entire process was quite boring so he often found himself giving in to his more juvenile side.

Women fascinated him. He loved sex and he would often come up with his own answers to questions that popped into his head. He imagined her wearing a red thong and matching red bra underneath the uniform. 

She would be amazing in bed a well. He bet she would do things that most girls wouldn't do. He could see her taking his cock into her mouth and choking it down. He could see her riding on him while he hammered himself inside of her.

He could imagine her sex noises just from her salty voice. Her moans would drive him crazy. He could see her covered in sweat as her long hair stuck to her large breasts.

"Did you want something, sir?" He snapped out of his own fantasies that had run wild in his head again. He looked up to see the beautiful woman looking down at him with a small smile on her face.

"I'm sorry?" he asked. Had he accidentally said something? He had never done that before. 

"I thought I heard you say something about the woman with the nice ass," she whispered as she lowered down close to him. "I assumed you were talking about me."

Kyle's eyes shot wide open. Had he actually said that out loud? He couldn't believe how immature he was acting. It wasn't like he was sex deprived or anything. He was kind of obsessed with it and found a way to have sex no matter where he went and considering his career had him traveling all over the world to various tournaments as a professional fighter, he had no shortage of locations or women to choose from. 

"I'm so sorry," he stammered as he felt his face grow red. "I didn't mean to let that slip from my mouth."

"It's okay," she stated with a smile. "Coming from you I take that as a compliment. My name's Eliza by the way."

"It's nice to meet you, Eliza," he said as he extended a hand for a proper introduction. "My names..."

"I know who you are," she stated as her dark brown eyes seemed to sparkle in delight. "Kyle Sextant. I'm a fan of yours you know?"

"I didn't know I had any fans quite as beautiful as you Eliza," he said as she placed her hand on his. He kissed the back of her hand, never taking his eyes off of her.

"You don't have to try so hard," she admitted with a bright smile. "You already have me." She leaned in close to him and pressed her lips almost to his before whispering, "meet me in the lavatory in 5 minutes." She gave his hand a squeeze and then continued rolling her cart toward the front of the plane.

He couldn't believe his luck! That's one thing he had never done before. He had never had sex with a stewardess on a plane. Excitement flowed through him as he watched her perfect ass sway side to side as she pushed ahead. He turned to look toward the back of the plane where the lavatory waited. The sign on it said "unoccupied" so he figured now would be the best time to make sure it was free for him and Eliza.

He stood up from the plane and made his way down the aisle as a bit of unexpected turbulence caused him to stumble sideways into a heavily built man with long black hair.

"Watch it, buddy," the man grumbled as he shouldered Kyle back into the aisle. He looked over at the man. He seemed tough and the way he looked at Kyle made him think that the man might know how to handle himself. It didn't matter anyway because he wasn't going to screw his chances with Eliza up by fighting. So he took a mental note of the muscular man and continued down toward the lavatory.

He looked down at one point to see another beautiful woman setting in the aisle seat looking at him before averting her eyes quickly when he met hers. She had short red hair and bright green eyes. Her frame was skinny, but she had breasts to make up for the lack of meat on her bones. He flashed her a smile as she looked back up at him. He walked by her and was finally at the door. 

He stepped inside and turned the lock to sway any people from spoiling the fun he was about to have. A few minutes passed and he heard a gentle knock on the door. 

"Kyle," came the soft whisper of Eliza. 

He opened the door to see the woman standing with a smile on her face as she looked up at him. He gestured for her to come in and she did. Once he closed the door, he realized how small the room actually was. They didn't even have room to set down so his options for positions were very limited. 

"I can't believe I'm about to do this," Eliza giggled. "I'm about to fuck Kyle Sextant."

Kyle smiled at her as she squeezed his biceps with a face of amazement. He reached down and unfastened his pants. His cock was already growing as he wiggled his pants and underwear down to his knees. 

Eliza shifted her hips around as she dropped her panties to the floor and off of one of her ankles. 

They were black. He had guessed wrong.

Kyle grabbed one of her legs and placed his other hand on her ass as he lifted her into the air. He pressed his mouth to hers and felt her tongue push into his mouth. She reached down and grabbed his cock as he lowered her down. He could feel his dick slip inside of her wet pussy as she let go of his cock and breathed out sharply.

"We have to be quiet," she whispered into his ear as he slowly lowered her onto his throbbing rod. She was trying her best to stifle her moans and he realized that she was talking to herself more than she was to him.

The entire room shook violently for a slight moment, causing his dick to rapidly pound into her cunt as he attempted to steady his feet and legs to hold against the motion of the plane. The shaking stopped and Eliza held a concerned look on her face.

"It's just turbulence," Kyle tried to reassure her.

"I fly for a living," she explained with one eyebrow cocked. "I think I know what's normal."

He started his motion of picking her up and slowly lowering her onto his cock again. Her mind seemed to let the plane's actions slip as she began moaning again. He picked up the pace as he began thrusting his hips forward to create a bit of a slapping sound as they connected.

She held on with her hands gripping his shoulders as he began slamming himself into her. Her knee started smacking the door with a rhythmic thumping as he pounded harder and harder. He tried to shift his body around so that her knee was away, but it only made it worst.

She moaned louder and louder as he started to feel his cock swell. He knew he was going to cum soon. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold it. He also knew that he didn't want to get a stranger pregnant on a flight toward a fight. He didn't want to risk it.

She must have sensed his plight and gave him a sharp look.

"Don't you dare cum inside of me," she snapped through gasps of breath. "I may be a fan, but I'm not that big of a fan."

He slowed his pumping motion as he started to lift her off of his cock so that he could finish into some toilet paper or something, but the plane began shaking violently again. As he had just lifted her up from him, his hands slipped and she fell onto her ass on the floor just as he grabbed his dick and squeezed in an attempt to stop from cumming, but he blew his load anyway. 

"Damn," he heard Eliza whisper sharply. He had shot his entire load on her face and in her hair as she sat sprawled out on the floor. "Help me up!"

He reached down and pulled her to her feet. She looked into the mirror to see the damage. Her bangs were covered in his spunk and she had 3 straight streams of his jizz clung to her cheeks and some dripping from her nose.

The plane began shaking again. They held onto each other to keep their balance. 

Once the plane stopped shaking, Eliza did her best to quickly wipe Kyles cum off of her face and out of her hair before opening the door and running out. Kyle pulled his pants back up and stepped out calmly. As he made his way back to his seat he could see Eliza skipping toward the front of the plane as fast as she could.

He looked down to see some passengers looking back at him. They had to have known what he and Eliza had been doing back there, but he honestly didn't care. It was natural. If they had a problem with it then they were probably just jealous. 

He sat down in his seat once more and scooted over to the window. The person that had bought the ticket had apparently not made it to the flight, leaving him two full seats to himself. He looked out the window.....
Old 05-02-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The SHADOWS

Black surrounded them. Large flashes of lightning burst through the black from time to time. They were flying right through a storm! That explained the turbulence at least. Everything should be fine. Planes were built to withstand that kind of thing.

"Hello everyone," came a voice over the intercom. "This is your captain. I just wanted to reassure you all that this is completely normal. We are flying through a storm that we hadn't known about, but everything is under control. Our flight has not been extended and everyone will be stepping out onto Rome, Italy within a few hours so just relax and enjoy."

Kyle looked around at the other passengers that he could see from his position. No one seemed to be upset at all. People just talked with one another and some were even laughing and pointing out their windows at the storm around them.

"Can anyone read me?" The captain must have forgotten to turn his intercom off. "Anybody? We have no visibility and our radar's going crazy. I've never seen anything like this before. Our computers are shutting down! Hello! Anybody?! Help!"

Everyone stopped laughing at that point. People went from laughing as they looked out the window to absolute fear washed over them as they pleaded with the black clouds.

Kyle looked back out his window to watch the clouds again. There was something strange about them. It didn't seem natural. He had flown through storms before, but this one was different. He leaned into the glass as he focused his eyes on one spot. Something seemed to be moving inside of them. Long black tendrils seemed to be curling and whipping around just behind the opaque darkness of the clouds.

"What is that," he heard one person shout in shock. He was sure everyone else was seeing the same thing he was. 

Kyle watched as one of the black vine-like things whipped out of the clouds and smacked the side of the plane, causing it to shake violently once more. The plane began descending quickly and he could see smoke billowing out of one of the engines. 

People started screaming and crying as another one of those things whipped the plane from the other side. A loud roaring sound drowned out the screams as a rip started to spread across the top of the plane. It looked like the plane was about to rip completely in half as the rip grew in width.

Kyle looked down the aisle to see Eliza falling onto her back and rolling toward the opening rip, which had spread around the plane and to the floor. He barely knew the woman, but he had always been the kind of guy to put himself in danger to help others. This was no different. He leaped over the tear and caught the falling woman just before she slipped through it. 

It was strange. Even though the tear was completely around the plane and growing, the plane wasn't pulling apart. Eliza held onto him as tightly as she could as he looked around. The black vine-like things were spreading around the entire plane. They were the only things keeping them from falling from the sky in two pieces.

Then everything went white and silent.

Kyle woke up still holding Eliza, who was still gripping him as well. He looked around and seen the plane was motionless. This rip was still there and in the same place, but the vines were gone. People were standing up and looking around just as confused as he was. 

"Are you okay," he asked Eliza.

"Thanks to you," she said with a forced smile as she was trying to hide her fear. "Where are we?"

Kyle let go of the woman and stood up. He looked out the window to see that they were setting on the ground.

"I have no idea," he admitted as he watched people start to run out of the door of the plane. "I believe we might find out soon though."

"What the fuck," Eliza breathed as she stood up and looked out the window too. "This isn't real."

"Feels real enough," he stated as he started for the door as well. "Let's get off this death trap."

Eliza followed him off of the plane. He looked at the ground around them to see the black vines lying around the plane as if it was crushed to death in an attempt to save them from their doom.

"This isn't happening," he heard a woman cry. 

"Wait, where's everyone else?" Someone called from the scattering crowd of people. 

Kyle looked around to see that the person was right. The plane had almost a hundred passengers on it before the attack, but now it looked closer to twenty here.

"Okay everyone listen up," a voice called from the door of the plane. "I know you're all scared. Trust me when I say I am too, but we have to stick together here. Wherever we are, we are not on the coordinates that we were supposed to be on. We have no idea where we are."

"How the hell did that happen?!" One person spat.

"I have no idea," the pilot explained. "The GPS had us right on schedule, but there's not supposed to be land between our location and the mainland. This is somewhere new."

"I've been telling people that we're too reliant on technology for years now," came another voice from the crowd. "Looks like I was right."

"That's something to be happy about?" Came another voice in an angry tone.

"We should stick together and head north from here," the pilot said, ignoring the comments and trying to keep everyone calm. "If we head further inland than we might find some locals that could shed some light on where we are."

"Fuck you," called a man in the back. "I don't think we're going to listen to the man who got us here in the first place." The man marched from the back toward the pilot. As he walked passed Kyle, he could see that the man had his hands closed in a fist and noticed that his shoulders were tensed.

"Calm down sir," the pilot ordered with his hands out as he was stepping out of the plane and onto the ground. "Let's think this through."

The man began swinging his fists, connecting with the pilot's head over and over again as the poor pilot just collapsed to the ground with his hands up. The man didn't seem to be stopping either. 

"You fucking killed us all," the man was shouting. Kyle could hear the raw sounds of flesh and bone connecting to flesh and bone. A sound he knew all too well.

Kyle ran over to the man and placed his arm on his chest. He started pushing the man back when he turned to look him in the face.

"You're next big guy," the crazed man shouted through closed teeth as he pulled back and swung his fists. 

Kyle ducked the swing and slammed his own fist into the man's stomach. He grunted in pain and fell to his knees. 

"Stop," Kyle ordered as he extended a hand to help the pilot up. One of the pilot's eyes was swollen shut and he was spitting blood, but he'd be okay. Kyle had seen worst. Hell, Kyle had been through worst.

"Let's head north," Kyle shouted so that the shocked crowd could hear him. "Someone help this asshole up." A few people ran toward the man and helped him up as Kyle guided the pilot toward the thick forest ahead. "I hope you're right about this."

"I have to be," the pilot said through his teeth. "Thanks for helping me."

"You really are some kind of hero aren't you?" Eliza said as she caught up with the two and started walking beside Kyle. 

"Heros and decent human beings are different things," Kyle said as he looked around the woods. "I just try to be a decent human being. That's all."

"You're my hero," the pilot argued.

"Mine too," Eliza agreed.

The forest was strangely quiet. Not sounds of animals, or bugs. Just silence. It was eerie.

An hour went by with no change to the scenery as the group walked through the forest. The sun began going down, stretching long shadows across the forest floor as the group of semi scattered people began to whisper to each other in fear.

"We're fine people," Kyle tried to reassure them, but it didn't seem to help much.

Just when Kyle was beginning to doubt his own words, the forest abruptly ended at a dirt path. He followed the path with his eyes and could see the darkening outlines of houses in the distance. He smiled to himself and the pilot, who was able to walk without help after a few minutes earlier, walked up beside him and patted him on the back.

"Told you," he laughed as they began walking toward the houses.

"I think I might change my job," Eliza stated as they neared the small cluster of houses. "This may have just ruined flying for me."

"I can't say that I blame you," Kyle stated with a laugh of his own. He couldn't believe their luck! They crashed onto some strange land for a moment, he thought they were surely dead, but now there they were. Approaching civilization once again. Maybe it would just be a headliner to build his advertising campaigns for some quick cash.

Something was strange about it all though. He couldn't narrow it down at first, but when they got closer he realized it.

"Where is everybody?" He asked. There were probably ten houses here and yet no people around to see. No lights were on in the houses and not a single sound could be heard except the sound of wind in the distance.

"That's strange," Eliza said, her smile fading away.

"Maybe they all go to bed early," the pilot suggested, but it didn't seem right. 

As they made it to the first house, Kyle approached the front steps and was about to knock on the door when he looked to the side to see a sign. Someone behind him screamed in shock, causing him to quickly turn to see the woman with short red hair from earlier on the plane holding her hands up to her mouth and her eyes opened wide.

"That's my name," she shouted as she pointed at the sign.

Kyle turned to look at the sign more closely.

"Holly Chantelle, Gavin Von"

"What is going on? That's my name next to yours," the pilot stated as he walked up to the sign.

The sky was getting darker and it seemed like the sounds of the wind were increasingly getting closer as well. Kyle had a feeling that they all needed to seek shelter soon, but he didn't exactly trust these houses. Who built these structures and how did they know their names. 

"We need to check the other houses," Kyle stated as he started jogging toward the closest house to the one they were just at.

"Eliza Shepard and Joe Barren," he read out loud. 

Eliza ran up to him and her eyes went wide as she began shaking her head. "This can't be happening."

"You called my name," a deep voice called from behind Kyle as he wrapped his arms around the frightened Eliza. He turned to see the man from the plane. The man with shoulder-length black hair and dark eyes. He had shoulders as broad as his own and held himself with assurance. 

"Are you Joe Barren?" Kyle asked. The man nodded as he looked at the sign of confusion. "How?"

"I don't know," Kyle admitted as he looked around to see everyone walking from house to house until they found their own names. They had to figure out what was going on, but that would have to wait. The first thing they had to do was find shelter for the night, for the wind was almost on them and the shadows were taking over everything around them.

"Alright listen up people," he shouted so that everyone could hear him. "I know this is scary, but we have to find somewhere for the night."

TBC
Old 05-02-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Eightswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue..
Old 05-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Start camping here..!
Old 06-02-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

"We have houses here with our names on them," one person called back from a distance. "Might as well stay in the houses assigned to us."

Kyle was already shaking his head no, even though the darkness was too deep at this point for anyone to see him. "I don't think that would be wise. Splitting all of us up like that could be too dangerous. We don't know who made these. We don't know anything."

"Okay," came another voice from somewhere a bit closer. "What do you suggest then?"

Kyle looked around to see all the people walked toward him as they awaited an answer. Who the hell made him the leader? Where was the pilot? What was his name again? Gavin?

"I think we should split up into two different houses right next to each other," he stated. "I don't like the idea of staying in any of these houses, but I'm more afraid of the danger that those winds are carrying behind them than what could be in the houses here."

"I'm sticking with you," Eliza stated as she placed her hand on his and squeezed. 

"Okay let's split in half," Kyle ordered. "Half of you come with me in this cabin and the other half go to that one right beside us."

The group wasted no time splitting up and it wasn't long until Kyle was pushing the door to the cabin that had Eliza and Joe's names etched on the sign. The house was small but furnished. There didn't seem to be any source of light aside from a few candles and a fireplace that held no wood inside. 

"Does anyone have a lighter or a match?" Kyle asked, already knowing the answer to that. No one on the plane would have been allowed to carry a lighter and they left the plane in a hurry so he knew that no one had enough time to have reached the luggage compartment of the plane either.

He sighed as he walked over to a window and looked out toward the other house to see that everyone had made it inside there as well. 

The wind had gotten a lot louder and suddenly Kyle had chills running down his spine.

"That's not the wind," he said with a gasp. 

"What?" Eliza asked as she approached him.

"Listen," Kyle whispered as he stared at Eliza as her eyes went wide.

"That's not the wind," he repeated. "It's whispering!"

Something rushed passed his view in the window, causing him to leap backward in fright. Eliza screamed and dropped to the floor in an attempt to hide from the window's view. Kyle stared into the night from the glass as he seen a tall and skinny form move up to the other house. It looked humanoid in that it had two arms and two legs but was too tall and lanky and its movements were unnatural. It jerked and jolted its body instead of just walking.

He leaned in closer as the creature reached one of its hands up against the house. 

Just then a long and angular pale white and hairless face rose up just outside of his window and smiled at him. Its ears went up to a sharp point and its teeth were small and shark-like. The thing that frightened him the most was its eyes. There were no pupils, but he could feel it staring at him. He knew it saw him and he knew that he should worry. 

"Oh my god," Eliza whispered as she looked up from the floor to see the creature staring at Kyle. "What is that?"

"I don't know," he admitted. His heart felt like it was going to explode from the pressure. "Everyone stay calm."

He could hear whimpering and whispering filled with fear behind him as the people seen the creature one by one. Some of the people were suggesting running out the back door but Kyle shot the idea down.

"Don't try to run yet," he ordered. "There are more of these things out there. I saw one peeking around the other house. They might be trying to get us to run out so we're easier prey."

The creature cocked its head as he peered around the inside of the house as it surely could see some of the others. It slid a pointy black tongue from its mouth and licked its lips. It closed its mouth and changed its facial expression from pleasure to what appeared like anger. It opened its mouth and screamed a screeching sound so high pitched and loud that Kyle couldn't help but to cover his ears with his hands.

Suddenly there were scratching and screeching sounds all around them. How many of these things were there?!

The creature in the window pulled its head back and screamed once more before slamming its head forward and into the window, creating a crack that started a spider web pattern throughout the glass. 

"Let's get out of here," Kyle heard a man behind him somewhere scream. He turned to see the man run toward the door at the back of the house and open it before dashing into the darkness. 

"Close that door," Kyle screamed as he could see the shadows of more of those creatures closing in on them. Someone slammed the back door shut as they could hear the screams of pain coming from the man who had run out.

Kyle turned to look back at the window to see the glass was shattered out and the creature was no longer there. He backed up in fear as something above him caught his eyes. He looked up to see the tall form of the creature hanging from the ceiling with its claws dug deep into the wood to support its weight. It was just hanging upside down right above him with its head turned at a strange angle. 

It was looking straight down at him and smiling again. 

Kyle looked down to see Eliza had crawled back into a corner and was crying as she looked up at the thing. 

"Please," Kyle began as the creature adjusted its head from one angle to another, never looking natural. "Just leave us alone."

The thing suddenly dropped on top of him. It was a lot heavier than it looked. He crumbled to the floor as he felt its leathery skin press him down. It opened its mouth, which was filled with multiple rows of small sharp teeth and stuck its tongue out. He tried to pull one of his arms free to at least try and punch at the thing, but its hold was just too strong. It screeched again, but at this time it was little chirps.

"No," he heard Eliza shout as she leaped toward the creature. It dashed out of her reach at the last second and she landed on top of Kyle, her face slamming into his crotch.

It looked like it was about to attack, but stopped and changed its facial expression as she rolled her head to look at it. She started to lift up from his crotch and the creature acted as though it was about to jump again so Kyle grabbed her head and pulled her down again, stopping the thing.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Her voice was muffled by his crotch.

"It's not attacking when your head's down there," Kyle admitted still holding the back of her head. "It looks like it's amused."

"What?!" She shouted with a mixture of laughter and rage. "It wants me to give you a blowjob?!"

"I don't know," he admitted. The thing held completely still almost as if it were confused. 

"Fuck it," Eliza huffed as she worked her fingers around his pants as she unbuttoned them and slid his zipper down. 

"You don't have to," he stated as he looked down at her shadow as she pulled his cock out from the slit of his underwear.

"It's worth a try," she stated. "And besides I was going to anyway at some point."

He could feel her warm lips wrap around the head of his cock as her tongue slid down the shaft. He laid his head back and closed his eyes for a moment as he felt her mouth slowly lower around the rest of his shaft.

He rolled his head over and looked in amazement as the creature started looking around as if it had lost them. The house was still filled with people. Some of the people were trying to make out what was happening between him and Eliza and others were looking out every window they could find.

"Mmm," Eliza moaned around his cock, sending warm vibrations through his rod as she moved her head back up before dropping it again.

"We have to try," he heard someone in the back scream and looked over to see the back door swing open again. "Everyone, let's go!"

People started pouring out of the house through the door and Kyle could see the shadowy forms of creatures, only illuminated by the moonlight, pouncing on them. The screams of the creatures were drowning out the screams of the people getting ripped to shreds. 

"What's happening," Eliza asked as she started pulling her head away from his dick. 

He pressed her head back down to him and she opened her mouth to take him again.

"They can't see us when we're doing this," he explained. "People started to run. They're dying. Don't stop."

He could feel her hand wrap around the base of his cock as her mouth continued to work its way up and down. Her tongue slipped and slid everywhere on him. She felt amazing! He knew he couldn't last much longer with her working him the way she was. 

"You need to slow down," he demanded as he felt his balls tighten. She didn't even attempt to slow down. Her head moved faster and faster as her tongue worked its magic. "I'm going to cum!"

She gripped his cock tightly as he felt himself explode inside of her mouth. She drank most, but some ended up spilling out the sides of her mouth and down his cock. She sucked until every last drop of his cum had escaped his dick.

"I'm sorry," she said as she pulled her head away. "I couldn't stop."

Kyle looked back over to see that the creature still couldn't see them. It looked around frantically but was starting to look toward the windows and doors. 

"Maybe it's the act that blinds them to us," Kyle stated as he tried to study the thing. "It still can't see us. 

The creature finally leaped through the air and back out the window making that strange whispering noise that brought them there that night. He could see the figure of someone standing just behind where the thing had been. He squinted his eyes to see that Joe was just standing in the darkness being completely still.

"Joe," Kyle called. "Are you alright?"

"It didn't see me," Joe answered back from the dark. "I was standing right in front of it and it never saw me."

"What the hell is going on?" Eliza asked as she sat up on her knees. 

"I'm not sure," Kyle admitted as he buttoned his pants back up and sat up with his back against the wall. 

The screams of the creatures were dying down and turning back into the whispers as the moans and screams of the people could be heard once more.

"I don't think we should leave this house tonight," Kyle stated as Eliza crawled over to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I second that," Eliza said as he felt her curl her legs up to where her knees were touching her chest.

Joe walked over and sat on the floor across from them and said, "I can't argue with that."

The three sat in silence as the whispers completely faded away and the moans of the people died down to nothing. They sat in silence and waited for another alarm that didn't come that night.

Kyle's eyes began to grow heavy and he soon felt his consciousness slip away into the night.

Kyle awoke to the sounds of someone calling for help.

"Anybody," called a familiar voice. "Are there any more survivors?"

Kyle looked over to see Eliza asleep on his shoulder and Joe passed out in front of him. They had survived the night. The sun was just starting to rise and the shadows of the night were retreating back to where they came. Broken glass littered the floor from the window just above Joe and there were multiple deep holes in the ceiling from the creature that had attached itself to the house.

He stood up and looked out the window to see Gavin, the pilot staring toward the house. His eyes seemed to light up when he saw Kyle looking out at him. 

"Kyle," he shouted in relief. "How many made it in there?"

Kyle turned and looked around the house to see if anybody had returned after the madness ended. There were a few people lying around on the floor and a blond woman lying on the couch asleep. He turned back to the window and gestured for Gaven to wait. He opened the front door and gently closed it back before walking down to the middle of the dirt path.

"Looks like around six people including me," Kyle stated as he looked over to see that the house Gaven stayed in had a busted window and long angled scratches all across the outside of his house as well. "How'd you fare?"

"Ten," he answered with a saddened expression. "Including me."

"Sixteen accounted for then," Kyle said just as much to himself as to Gaven while nodding. "How'd you survive the night?"

"I didn't have to do anything," he admitted with a shrug. "They came after everybody except for Holly and me. It was like they couldn't see us."

"That's strange," Kyle said as he turned to look at the house he had stayed in overnight. "The same thing happened to Joe in there." 

"What about you?" Gaven asked. 

Kyle turned back to him and felt his face burning with embarrassment. "Apparently sex has a similar effect on them."

"You had sex while you were being attacked?" Gaven asked incredulously. 

"It's a long story," Kyle said, hoping Gaven would drop the subject for now. "And it was more foreplay than actual sex."

TBC
Old 06-02-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
jialatale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please keep going TS
Old 07-02-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

"Well, any information is more helpful than what we started with," Gavin admitted with a shrug. "It seems that the ones who stayed in the houses with their names on the signs were invisible to those things."

"It does seem that way," Kyle admitted. Guilt started to wash over him. Most were planning on staying in their houses last night and he talked them out of it. If he hadn't done that then they may all be alive and counted for this morning.

"We didn't know," Gavin stated as he placed his hand on Kyle's shoulder. "We can't look back on things like this."

"Kyle," a voice called from the house behind him. Kyle turned to see Eliza through the window looking at him. She ran out the door toward him and stopped by the two men. "Who all made it?"

"Sixteen by our count," Kyle answered soberly. 

"My god," she said in a shocked whisper. "How many died last night?"

"We never took count of our starting members," Gavin admitted with his head low. "We didn't know what was ahead of us."

"Where are the bodies?" She asked as she looked around. 

It was strange. Kyle didn't think of that until Eliza mentioned it. There were no bodies. There were plenty of darkened spots on the ground where bodies had been, but they were not there. Did the creatures take them?

"This is so weird," she stated as she started walking around the small village. Kyle let her go as he looked around as more of the survivors began making their way out of the two houses.

"We have to keep these people alive," Gavin said to Kyle as he looked around.

"We need to figure something out before night falls again," Kyle stated in agreement just before Eliza's scream caused both men to start sprinting toward her. 

She was standing in front of one of the houses and staring at the sign. As Kyle got closer, he could see what had her so worked up.

One of the names on the sign had been scratched out with blood seeping out. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Eliza asked as she looked over to Kyle and Gavin as they stepped up on the porch. 

Kyle couldn't quite make out what the name once said, but he assumed it was someone who had been taken away during the night. More screams from people caused him to look around to see that some of the survivors had found more signs with similar scratches on the signs.

"It's like a scavenger hunt for these monsters," Kyle said as he looked around. "We need to stay in the houses with our names on them tonight if we don't figure something else out."

"What?!" Eliza exclaimed. "I'd much rather stay with you, Kyle!"

"I'd rather you stay with me too, but I'd much rather you live through the night." Kyle turned to look Eliza in the face again. She looked scared. Her dark brown eyes shifted from one place to another as she seemed to look for a reason to discard his request. She finally gave in and a nod.

"Every house has two names on the signs right?" Gavin broke the awkward silence. 

"I believe so," Kyle said as he looked back at the sign they were in front of. There was one other name that wasn't scratched out on the sign. "Carolyn Gal".

The three walked toward the middle of the path and called for everyone to approach them for a meeting. The survivors all met in front of them and Kyle waited until the last one approached before speaking.

"I was wrong last night to suggest we packed in two houses," he started. "You have no idea how sorry I am for that, but how could any of us know what was going to happen? Look, I think we should stay inside our named houses tonight. That might be the only thing that stops us from being attacked again. Those that were in their named houses last night weren't attacked. We think it's linked."

"The scratches," one person called out with a quiver in their voice.

"We're thinking that those things are hunting us," he started. "When they get us, they scratch our name off the sign. Look for the sign with your own name on it and find your partner. Some of you won't have a partner because of last night. For that, I'm truly sorry."

Everyone silently agreed to follow along with his plan and split up again. He looked around as people were being paired off with each other. He walked up to each house as he searched for his own name, but hadn't had any luck yet. As he walked toward the house on the opposite side of the village than the one he had stayed in the previous night, he noticed the blond woman that had been sleeping on the couch across next to it. She held her hand up to a scratch mark as she cried.

He looked away feeling sorrow for her. She would end up having to spend the night alone with those things screaming outside. She had to be terrified knowing that they didn't even know if it was going to work.

There was a woman standing at the last cabin waiting for anyone to approach. He made it to the porch steps before she spoke.

"Kyle Sextant?" She asked as he stepped up next to her and seen his name on the sign. 

"That's me," he stated. "And you must be," he read the name on the sign. "Krystal Horny."

"Yes," she said with a shy smile. She was a woman of average height with a dark Hispanic skin tone and facial features. In any normal circumstance he would be trying to flirt with her, but in the moment of fight or flight like they were in at the moment, sex was the furthest thing on his mind. 

"Looks like we're roomies," he said in a light tone, trying to brighten the situation with a little smile.

"Looks like it," she said as she fidgeted around nervously. She was wearing some kind of sports shirt with the number 11 on it. Her body was muscular like she played some kind of sport, with thick thighs and broader shoulders than Eliza's.

"What sport do you play?" He asked, trying to get her mind off the situation.

"Soccer," she answered as she stopped her fidgeting for a moment. "I use to play soccer. I just graduated from college and was taking a vacation before starting my new career."

"And what career is that?" He asked as he opened the door to the house and looked inside.

"PE Coach," she answered as he stepped into the house and looked around. The layout was exactly the same as the other house. The front door opened into a large living room with an open kitchen to the left and a hallway leading to two doors which would inevitably lead to a bedroom and a bathroom.

"That's great," he stated as he walked down the hallway. 

"What about you?" She asked as she desperately tried to keep the conversation going.

"I'm a fighter," he answered as he opened one door that sure enough led to a bathroom. "I'm one of those fools that steps into a ring with other fools and we beat each other down until one of us either tap out or just doesn't get back up."

"Wow," she said in an impressed tone. "You know, I thought you looked familiar."

"You've seen me?" He asked as he opened the other door to see a bedroom complete with bed and everything.

"I believe so," she said as she followed him into the bedroom and walked past him toward the large dresser. "I think I watched one of your fights at a party once."

"Well, it's a small world after all," he laughed as he looked out the bedroom window to see the forest line. He studied it to see if he could spot any of those creatures peeking out toward the village. There was nothing to see through.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked as she opened one of the drawers.

"Sure," he answered, not taking his eyes off the tree line.

"I saw you and that woman last night," she started. "I saw what she was doing to do."

"That's not a question," he stated as he turned to look at her.

"Sorry," she said, looking embarrassed. "Are you and that woman, like, together?"

Kyle stared at her for a minute. She refused to look into his eyes. She was more embarrassed by the public events than he was.

"No," he finally answered. "We are not."

"Okay," she said with a quick sigh. "Good."

"Why is it good?" he asked turning from the window to look directly at the woman.

"Well, I mean," she began as she stumbled for the proper words. "It's just that we are going to be, you know, staying the night here together. I just didn't want to make her mad."

Kyle laughed as he thought about how ridiculous that concern was. Of all things to worry about!

"You have nothing to worry about," he answered. "We just discovered that the thing in the house couldn't see us while we were doing what you saw us doing."

"Really?" She asked as she looked up at him. "It couldn't see you?"

"That's what it seemed like at least," he answered. "I have no idea if that is the case though. It worked last night, but who knows?"

"That's interesting," she stated. Her embarrassment seemed to have disappeared. She rummaged through the drawers as he made his way out of the room.

"I'm going to check on the others," he said as he stopped at the bedroom door. "Make sure you're back here by nightfall if you decide to leave the house today."

"Okay," she said nervously. He could tell that she didn't like the idea of being alone in the house even during the day, but he had to make sure everyone else was okay.

He stepped out of the house and looked over to see the blond woman sitting on her porch with a lost look on her face. He walked the path and sat down next to her on the porch.

"I'm sorry," he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm alone," she cried. "I'm going to have to be alone tonight."

"I'll be right across the path there," he assured her. "I'll keep an eye on this house from that window."

"I appreciate that," she said, looking up at him and trying to put on a fake smile. "I'll stay in and just stay quiet."

"This will work," he stated with his own fake smile. He had no idea if this was going to work. He didn't know what the rules for these creatures really were. He only had one crazy night to go by. It would take more to establish what he could and could not do during the night.

"My name's Katie," she said as she laid her head back against the wall of the house. 

"It's nice to meet you, Katie," he stated with a gentle smile. "My name's Kyle."

The two sat in silence for a few moments until Kyle finally stood up and reassured her of his presence again before walking down the path toward the other side of the village to check on the others.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

People were talking amongst each other outside of their houses as he walked by. Maybe this would work. This had to work. He noticed the first scratch mark signed house as he walked toward Gavin. A woman stood by herself looking around. She didn't seem scared at all. She appeared to be studying everything around her with inquisitive eyes. Her long dark blond hair pulled back into a ponytail and her long white shirt practically see-through as her large breasts pressed against it.

Gavin stepped out of his house when he saw Kyle approaching. 

"Find your place?" He asked as they met.

"Yes," Kyle said with a nod. "I'm boarding up with a woman named Krystal."

"I've been thinking about how you survived last night," Gavin stated out of nowhere as he looked around the village.

"That's a little strange," Kyle said with a cocked eyebrow.

"Look around," Gavin suggested. 

Kyle looked around the village. People were still outside of their houses talking with one another and trying to comfort each other during the hard times.

"Okay," he said as he tried to see what Gavin was trying to get at.

"Every house is paired off with one male and one female," he explained. Kyle saw what he was talking about.

"Why are we here?" He asked more to himself than to Gavin. "It's like we are here to..."

"Breed," Gavin finished for him. "It's like we are here to breed."

"What?!" Came a call from behind them. They turned to see the pale tiny woman with short red hair approach them. "We are here for what?"

"It's just a theory," Gavin stuttered in embarrassment as he tried to explain himself to his new roommate.

"What's just a theory?" Eliza asked as she and Joe walked toward the small group.

"This guy just said that we are here to fuck each other," the red-head stated as she clenched her fists.

"We are here to..." Eliza started to say something, but she looked away in thought for a moment before changing her tone. "That does make sense."

The redhead's eyes went wide with rage. "You mean you are just going to accept that?!"

"Look, Holly," Eliza started calmly, "That creature was going to kill Kyle here until I gave him the best blowjob of his life!"

Holly stepped back in shock.

"Once his dick was in my mouth," Eliza continued. "That creature acted like it couldn't even see us."

"Well," Holly started to say something but could find the proper words so she just looked at Gavin and narrowed her eyes. "Just don't get any ideas!" She stomped back into her house and slammed the door shut.

"It's going to be an awkward night tonight," Gavin stated with a shrug and an uncomfortable giggle to himself. "I guess I better go see if I can fix this."

"Are you going to be okay?" Kyle asked Eliza.

"Yeah," she answered with strength in her voice. "Joe seems nice enough I guess. I hate that your house is all the way on the other side of the village though."

"I do too," Kyle admitted. He had honestly wished that he would be able to share a house with Eliza, but Krystal seemed nice enough. "I'm going to help set my house up for the night. Good luck."

Kyle and Eliza separated as he made his way back to his house. He stopped briefly to check on Katie once more before entering his house and closing the door. He checked all of the windows and tested the durability of the doors by pressing his shoulder against each one and pushing. He put the house through various tests before he nodded in satisfaction. 

The shadows were already beginning to grow long and the distant sounds of the whispers were stretching to them. 

"How did they know my size?" Krystal asked as she approached Kyle from behind. He turned to see that she was wearing a black nightgown.

"Where did you find clothes?" He asked as he stared down her chest at her busting cleavage.

"They were in the dresser," she answered as she realized what she was wearing in front of a stranger. She began to back away from him and hide. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He asked with a chuckle. "You're gorgeous and have nothing to worry about."

She stopped trying to hide as she looked out the window at the shadows of the trees that looked like black fingers stretching toward them. She walked over next to him as her breath became heavier.

"This is terrifying," she admitted as Kyle put his arm around her for comfort.

"Yes it is," he answered as the night drank them up.

The whispers were on them and he could see the forms of the creatures dash into sight in their jagged movements. They moved and danced around the houses as they peeked into windows. He tried to see if he could make out the form of Katie in the other house, but the shadows covered any specific visual he could muster. 

"Kyle," Krystal called from behind him. He turned to see her standing in front of another window as one of the creatures smiled at her. It didn't try to bust its way in, but it definitely saw her. 

"Stay calm," he told her as he approached her and embraced her from behind. 

Something wasn't right. He thought if they were in their house then the creatures couldn't see them, but this one could obviously see them. Did he get it wrong again? A scream from a woman caught the creature's attention and it dashed away from the window and out of sight. Kyle ran toward the window on the opposite side of the living room to see Katie run out of her front door and fall down her porch steps, landing roughly on the ground below.

"Kyle," she screamed as she stood on her knees and tried to swat the creatures away as they started to surround her.

Kyle ran out of the house as fast as he could toward Katie. He could hear the creatures start to scream their high pitched screech as he dropped and slid up against the frightened blond. She looked into his eyes and he could see the defeat all over her face.

"Please," she said to him in a shaky voice. "Protect me."

He wasn't sure what to do. He looked around to see those bald, pale, evil things everywhere. They wore the same toothy smiles as they raised their claw-like hands.

"Trust me," he said, bringing a confused face from Katie.

He pressed his lips to hers and pulled her on top of him. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into his mouth as he reached up her shirt to grab her large breasts. She moaned as he teasingly twisted her nipples in his fingers. 

"I have no idea what you're doing," she admitted as she pulled her head back to set on his lap as she started grinding her hips against his crotch. "But I can't say that I don't like it."

He reached down and pulled his pants down, allowing his cock freedom to spring out fully erect and at the ready. She looked down at his dick and began rubbing it with her hands before she pulled her own pants and panties off.

He looked around to see the creatures looking lost. They chirped at each other but eventually dashed away in search of someone else.

He felt Katie's warm pussy surround his cock as she sat down on him. She moaned in pleasure as his throbbing shaft filled her completely and began grinding her hips around once more. He rubbed her thighs as she arched her back in a scream of ecstasy. 

"I'm cumming," she screamed as her body twitched about before she collapsed on his chest, catching her breath.....

TBC
Old 07-02-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BugisWayang is Cool - loads of Potential

Please continue...
Old 07-02-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MouParkPlane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping here!
Old 07-02-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nubberaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very juicy story, hope to read more
Old 08-02-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1