The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Chengster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any advise To Cleanse Away "Spirits" In The House??

Not sure if this the right place to post so pls be patient with me. I apologise if Im doing something wrong.

I kinda need advise as to what to do. Not sure why but recently I keep feeling that my spare room in my house got uninvited guests. Whenever I enter the room, my goose pimple will appear. I tried sprinkling water from the leave of the pomegranate plant as well as holy water from church thru a fren of mine but to no avail.

I have lived in this place for over 10years and all is fine till now. Also noticed that luck not so good n keep quarrelling with my wife.

Any bros can offer any solutions? Im open minded and a free thinker so as long as can clean up my place it will be fine with me.

Thanks In Advance
Old 31-01-2020, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
depaxter is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Any advise To Cleanse Away "Spirits" In The House??

Hi, what is your religion? And your wife.
Now Chinese new year. Best and easy way. When the lion dance people come by your place. Ask them come in and go one around your house. It helps to chase them away.
If it still continue, seek help from your own religion. If you are a free thinker, what does your parent religion. Go for that won't be wrong
Old 31-01-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by depaxter View Post
Hi, what is your religion? And your wife.
Now Chinese new year. Best and easy way. When the lion dance people come by your place. Ask them come in and go one around your house. It helps to chase them away.
If it still continue, seek help from your own religion. If you are a free thinker, what does your parent religion. Go for that won't be wrong
We are free thinkers. No religion. Right now just wanna get rid of the thing. As long as not too complicated ritual or what, else will try.

Thks for the PMs, I will try as per the recommendations n let u guys know if successful or not. Cheers!
Old 31-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -212 / Power: 0
atmos atmos atmos
Wink Re: Any advise To Cleanse Away "Spirits" In The House??

dont go for the hard way 1st. get into that room TELL them that you are the owner of the place and you are there before them then Tell 'them' dont come here make trouble and to go else where.
Normally they will bcos until now other than quarrels, noting serious happen. so they are only there for "staycation. if they want your life, your's would be gone by now.
Only if the above does not works then u go find a medium or the so called 'Pro'
good luck and bless you
Old 31-01-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

place your SAF Beret and uniform in the room. If you have awarded a commission sword for bayonet, put it there as well.
Old 31-01-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, does your wife feel the same too when she enters the spare room?

Get some Saga Grass and do the smudging around the whole house.
Old 31-01-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengster View Post
Not sure if this the right place to post so pls be patient with me. I apologise if Im doing something wrong.

I kinda need advise as to what to do. Not sure why but recently I keep feeling that my spare room in my house got uninvited guests. Whenever I enter the room, my goose pimple will appear. I tried sprinkling water from the leave of the pomegranate plant as well as holy water from church thru a fren of mine but to no avail.

I have lived in this place for over 10years and all is fine till now. Also noticed that luck not so good n keep quarrelling with my wife.

Any bros can offer any solutions? Im open minded and a free thinker so as long as can clean up my place it will be fine with me.

Thanks In Advance
For your family well being, get a professional
Old 31-01-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
For your family well being, get a professional
this one??

Old 31-01-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

just rent the room out for the time being. more people in the house den got more "ren qi"
Old 31-01-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

TS bro.. If you free thinker then how to settle your problem? Ask all the religion come and chase ah? cannot be right..

you choose one then follow that way to settle... but hor this kind of thing you must believe then effective if you dun believe also no use...

lets say you dun believe god but you ask them to come... they come and splash holy water until everywhere wet then get people to sing songs like machiam hold concert like that.. you see liao also blur... dunno what they doing...

this kind of thing is between you, maybe your family and those things.. must got reason then they appear.. no bo tai bo ji come one... like one bro say.. you try talking to them first lo... maybe then need something then when you help them they will go away...
Old 31-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:

Not sure why but recently I keep feeling that my spare room in my house got uninvited guests. Whenever I enter the room, my goose pimple will appear. I tried sprinkling water from the leave of the pomegranate plant as well as holy water from church thru a fren of mine but to no avail.

A few questions u got to answer yourself:

1. Is the room moist/wet most of the time?
2. Is the room dark most of the time, can sunlight shine the room brightly during the day?
3. Is the room messy/untidy?
4. Did you and/or family brought back antiques lately, old furnitures, old pictures, dolls, human like idols etc?

You may be able to communicate with the beings (if any) with any language, by thoughts, by feelings, by speech etc.
Old 31-01-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post

2. Is the room dark most of the time, can sunlight shine the room brightly during the day?
4. Did you and/or family brought back antiques lately, old furnitures, old pictures, dolls, human like idols etc?

You may be able to communicate with the beings (if any) with any language, by thoughts, by feelings, by speech etc.
Yoyo DTCEPL!! Long long time ago!! OT abit- how have you been? For me, doing good and having semi-retired blue collar life...

This topic is creepy and interesting. Wonder how it will turn out!
Old 31-01-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmos View Post
dont go for the hard way 1st. get into that room TELL them that you are the owner of the place and you are there before them then Tell 'them' dont come here make trouble and to go else where.
Normally they will bcos until now other than quarrels, noting serious happen. so they are only there for "staycation. if they want your life, your's would be gone by now.
Only if the above does not works then u go find a medium or the so called 'Pro'
good luck and bless you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
place your SAF Beret and uniform in the room. If you have awarded a commission sword for bayonet, put it there as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Bro, does your wife feel the same too when she enters the spare room?

Get some Saga Grass and do the smudging around the whole house.
Noted bros. Thks!

Yes wife feel abit errie also.
Old 31-01-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post

Its a normal spare room not dark not messy not wet.

Nope. Nothing.

Have used holy water n put a mother mary pic there but seems like still there.
Old 31-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Noted bros. Thks!

Yes wife feel abit errie also.
TS, before any action, ask yourself this,

1. where will it goes if it not in the room?
2. if it leave, will it come back?
3. whatever action you opt to choose, does it "offend" them?
3. the window of the room, what is it facing?

there a reason for everything. if it is there, something may cause it to come? like some of the pointer other bros raised, dark room, lack of human presence etc.

Have a few more mirrors around your house.

I will not advice any drastic action unless necessary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1