The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
I blocked and deleted it as I was having a meeting and she called 3 times I was kinda pissed off.
I would be pissed off too bro
Old 17-02-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This virus really very CB. Since last week the whole office the management all black face as restaurant business is very bad. I work for a restaurant chain. Some of my colleague are even asked to take unpaid leave.

Really sian why do we have to kena from ppl habit of eating raw exotic meat. I boycott my China barber and PRC ml as their hygiene are really low
My impression of PRC people never change all these years. Their economy develop immensely. but not their people.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I deleted her contact meaning I cannot retrieve it. Anyway she gave hj at an expensive price. I tried once but nothing to wow about. She does give good massage that's y I went to her.

I blocked and deleted it as I was having a meeting and she called 3 times I was kinda pissed off.
wow u all never use space sim card one?
Old 18-02-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Be prepared for the next wave. We have many people (PRC workers or Singaporeans working/living in China) who have yet to return to Singapore. Government just announced stay home notice measure.
Old 18-02-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Be prepared for the next wave. We have many people (PRC workers or Singaporeans working/living in China) who have yet to return to Singapore. Government just announced stay home notice measure.
I don't understand how this is going to help, granted some might not be infected but aren't they taking a chance by throwing these people back and mixing them with non-expose/infected people in the household? All it takes is one case and it back to the drawing blocks..
Old 18-02-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I don't understand how this is going to help, granted some might not be infected but aren't they taking a chance by throwing these people back and mixing them with non-expose/infected people in the household? All it takes is one case and it back to the drawing blocks..
Read this Straits Times article. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...to-return-here. I think that is why there is a stay home notice measure announced yesterday.
Old 18-02-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Good la. ML and FL stay home work mah. Lol! Fuck till shiok shiok.
Old 19-02-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Covid-19 outbreak

As at noon time 18.2.2020, 4 new confirmed cases. 5 were discharged including a one-year old boy. 4 patients are in ICU. Total confirmed cases went up to 81. Total discharged is 29. Jia You everyone. Attention diverted to Singapore Budget 2020. Have a nice day.
Old 19-02-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Good la. ML and FL stay home work mah. Lol! Fuck till shiok shiok.
For persons served with Stay-Home Notice (SHN), beside remain home at all times, they are to minimise contact with others; no visitors. They have to keep a record of persons that they come into close contact with. They are to monitor their health and maintain personal hygiene. So how to work from home and fuck till shiok shiok. Contact tracing by SPF is no shiok. Cheers.
Old 19-02-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
secretcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Among those confirm cases is a China FL. She is gg to hand in her ctcs of those that up her before. Dunno if the info is true anot.
Old 19-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 17
pejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretcoco View Post
Among those confirm cases is a China FL. She is gg to hand in her ctcs of those that up her before. Dunno if the info is true anot.
Also saw it in nestia app.
https://news.nestia.com/detail_share...annel=copyLink
Old 19-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Read this Straits Times article. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...to-return-here. I think that is why there is a stay home notice measure announced yesterday.
All the more its bewildering they should take such a risk to integrate them back in like that...all i can think of is probably gov don't want to waste money on setting up the logistic to house them for quarantine so pass the risk to the public...
Old 19-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
All the more its bewildering they should take such a risk to integrate them back in like that...all i can think of is probably gov don't want to waste money on setting up the logistic to house them for quarantine so pass the risk to the public...
GDP.. growth at all cost. remember?
Old 20-02-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Smile Masks for sale at bus interchange

Today's The New Paper Fast Ads say got masks for sale at selected bus interchangers Buzz outlets. One box contains 50 masks. However, never state the price. One customer one box. When time came, two hastily written cardboards were displayed: No face mask for sale. All prospective customers were very disappointed. Kena plug and play(me out). Buzz fb said to donate the masks to charities in need. Lol.

Last edited by liketosleep; 20-02-2020 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Add more information.
Old 20-02-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

stay safe guys

those who have ordered mask from me tomorrow or sat arriving
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1