The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
K810i

Old 19-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 5
Liesaamaris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiesaamaris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiesaamaris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
BUSTY EXOTIC LOOK MALAY STUDENT AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME🍑💦

Amaris💋

Amaris has a wicked sense of humour and is as much a lovely and conversationalist as she is a caring listener. You will discover an unpretentious personality which is easy-going and fun to be around. As she came from a middle eastern background, she’s definitely a head turner.

Amaris
Singaporean Malay
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 50kg
Vital Stats : 34D- 26-36

DAMAGE:
INCALL: $450/1 / 1 (EXCLUDE ROOM) There’s $50 room charge for incall.

OUTCALL:
$450/1/1 (EXCLUDE ROOM)

CARDATES:
$300 30 mins bbbj & upper body roaming only

Don't (Please respect)
No anal, raw ,cim and cof

$50 rejection fee
ACCEPTS ALL RACES✅
RATES ARE FIXED NO NEGO❌
NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE $50 DEPOSIT ( I BE GETTING READY AND SHIT AND I DONT WANNA DEAL WITH LAST MIN CANCELLATION HENCE THE DEPOSIT NEEDED)

Bookings
WHATSAPP 8902 6008
Or click HERE to be directed

Telegram @Liesaamaris
Or click HERE to be directed

Last edited by Liesaamaris; 30-01-2024 at 03:43 PM.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster (A)

Liesaamaris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiesaamaris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiesaamaris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BUSTY EXOTIC LOOK MALAY STUDENT AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME🍑💦

❤️Words Of Affirmations❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by K810i View Post
Didn't see any FR on her, decided to tried it out yesterday.

Appointment was a breeze, at times her replies can be delayed as she's with her clients. Overall easy peasy.

Shan't give any ratings but those senior samsters might have came across her before. Definitely a head turner, awesome boobs, squeezable butt and easy to converse with. Do beware of her awesome bbbj. Tried a car session and If luck is on you, she will evolve to be one hell of lady - sure to upgrade / upsize your session to a full one.

Told her i'll definitely return but this time definitely in a hotel.

Curious folks, steer away, she won't reply if you have too many queries or doubts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboo7891 View Post
Just met up with liesa for a car date. I had expected just an average looking girl due to the lack of reviews and photos but to my surprise what turned up was a hot body and a pretty face. She has a sexy and toned curvy body with round and bouncy D cups. Her playful voice and friendly persona was such a turn on. Reminds me of school days with my ex gf. The bbbj was insane and doing it in the car was thrilling. She’s my new favourite guilty pleasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by nic_cool View Post
Contrary to some of the post here, Liesaamaris was actually pretty swift with her responses, probably just gotta match her schedule, which she posts here regularly. Managed to book an appointment with her, and was greeted by a young lass with a beautiful face. She was friendly, and chatty, engaging in conversation with many interesting topics. On bed, she was skilful, there were constant changes in positions, and you could tell she truly enjoys herself. Supreme experience, RTF for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpop View Post
Thanks for the good communication.
Didnt make it on Monday but we pre arranged for Tuesday very early slot. Unlike what other samsters experience with non response.

Overall a pretty girl, looks a bit like mixed race.
Easy going, gives a great bbbj. Don't worry about your bj skill babe. Hehehe

Sorry if i was a little nervous. See you again soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhizhizhi View Post
Decided to give her a try as I always thought Malay girls are hot as hell.

She is genuine and I was surprised at how pretty she is in real life. Can guarantee that the sex is super good if the chemistry is there.

Will definitely return once i recharge my vitamin M
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionelLws View Post
Finally managed to book Liesaamaris.

Was shocked when she open the door as I was expecting just an average Malay minah.She look more like a Eurasian and has beautiful exotic features and figure.The session was a GFE as she is a very bubbly and can easily break the ice.The service was great and I enjoyed every position and her blowjob is the killer.Such a hidden gem!

Was told that she only take 2 client max per day hence it may be difficult to get a slot on some days as it took me 2 weeks to finally get a slot.Worth the time and every single penny.Will RTF when time permits! Goodluck bros!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyonethere View Post
Met with these lady a week back. She is real she reply fast and she make it happen. Open door shock! So sexy so young so juicy! Awesome BBBJ, she use toy play with herself and then suck you and then ask you to fuck her hard! Worth the price! Try it out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyonethere View Post
Met with these lady a week back. She is real she reply fast and she make it happen. Open door shock! So sexy so young so juicy! Awesome BBBJ, she use toy play with herself and then suck you and then ask you to fuck her hard! Worth the price! Try it out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3xMachine View Post
It was slightly raining a bit in the evening yesterday. I saw her post here that she was working. Tried messaging her, to my luck she confirmed for 7pm.

Reached the place, able to park nearby and waited for her reply. She asked me to come to the location but gave me the Floor level but no unit number... I was wondering which unit?? But to my surprise, when I went up, she opened the door and called me "Hey, come here" Hot looking Mina in shorts and tops...I was already turned ON.

After going inside, she did casual chat and ice breaking and asked me to shower. When I came back from shower, I told let's get into action but she wanted to use vibrator for a while. I said okay and started playing with her boobs. She has nice soft nipples. Then proceeded to BBBJ and she was ready & told me to put on the condom.

She suggested to start with missionary since she want to feel my 2IC inside her first. Then went to Doggie bang-bang, Standing Doggie bang-bang. I was so turned ON to pull her hair and I told her "Look at me!" and we both were looking at eachother through the mirror and I was banging her harder and harder till she reached out her hand hold my at the back. I knew she was cumming. I made her cum twice before we changed to Missionary and release myself. Overall a great session. Will RTF sometime later 😍

BBBJ - 7/10
GF - 6/10
FJ - 9/10
b00bs - Enhanced 7/10
Ice breaking - 8/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApachiIndian View Post
Amaris You’re Awesome!!!
Looks Mix Eurasian But Pure Malay…
BBBJ 10/10
FJ 9/10
GFE 10/10
Really Down To Earth Person.
Great Environment Easy Access.
Will Meet Up Soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qiffiq View Post
managed to get a late slot a few days ago, she responded fast and i met her straight after work. met her before for a bj sesh but this time i went for the full course meal, everything was amazing. she is smoking hot. not ur typical local minah, shes one of a kind. we conversed really well before the deed. felt like we were friends talking.

then we lay on her bed, she started playing with herself while i was kissing her, then proceeded to go down on her she then started blowing me and i almost lost control as her bj is top tier! she also used her vibrator again while were in doggy, it was such a unique feeling to experience for the first time. when to missionary then finally told her to go on top when she was riding me that’s where i couldn’t hold it seeing her facial expression!

after cleaning up she didn’t rush me or anything i stayed for abit we chatted a little while more she even offered me a drink and some snacks. overall experience a 100/10, definitely worth it and cant wait to see her again when time and my wallet allows😅

thanks babe see you again soon!

Last edited by Liesaamaris; 25-07-2023 at 02:04 PM.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Honda27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Car date location?
Old 20-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster (A)

Available from 2.30pm onwards.
Whatsapp

Last edited by Liesaamaris; 09-11-2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old 20-11-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster (A)

Available till late today!
Whatsapp 93590935 for bookings

Last edited by Liesaamaris; 08-06-2020 at 01:39 AM.
Old 21-11-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried this brown sugar ?
Old 22-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster (A)

Available for incall today.
Whatsapp for details

Last edited by Liesaamaris; 09-11-2020 at 04:27 PM.
Old 22-11-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster (A)

Available till late today.
Whatsapp 93590935 for bookings
Old 28-11-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
zimzim has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesaamaris View Post
Amaris has a wicked sense of humour and is as much a lovely and conversationalist as she is a caring listener. You will discover an unpretentious personality which is easy-going and fun to be around. As she came from a middle eastern background, she’s definitely a head turner.

Amaris
Singaporean Malay
DAMAGE: $300 / 1 / 1
CARDATE: $180 ( bbbj & upper body roaming only)
ACCEPTS ALL RACES✅
RATES ARE FIXED NO NEGO❌
WHATSAPP 93590935 FOR BOOKINGS

Anyone tried?
Old 28-11-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ee11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimzim View Post
Anyone tried?
Dont think she's available anymore.? Keen to find out too.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster (A)

Available for incall and cardates till late today!
Whatsapp

Old 02-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xiaopangpang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Where is your car date location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesaamaris View Post

Amaris
Singaporean Malay
DAMAGE: $300 / 1 / 1
CARDATE: $180 ( bbbj & upper body roaming only)
ACCEPTS ALL RACES✅
RATES ARE FIXED NO NEGO❌
WHATSAPP 93590935 FOR BOOKINGS

Old 03-12-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster (A)

Available for incall and cardates today.
WhatsApp for bookings

Old 03-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 16
K810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didn't see any FR on her, decided to tried it out yesterday.

Appointment was a breeze, at times her replies can be delayed as she's with her clients. Overall easy peasy.

Shan't give any ratings but those senior samsters might have came across her before. Definitely a head turner, awesome boobs, squeezable butt and easy to converse with. Do beware of her awesome bbbj. Tried a car session and If luck is on you, she will evolve to be one hell of lady - sure to upgrade / upsize your session to a full one.

Told her i'll definitely return but this time definitely in a hotel.

Curious folks, steer away, she won't reply if you have too many queries or doubts.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster (A)

Available from 4pm onwards .
Whatsapp for bookings

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1