The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Heard from friend, Tang Chao Spa closed Liao by police. The police has been monitoring the joint for a while. Take care bros.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugehunk68 View Post
Heard from friend, Tang Chao Spa closed Liao by police. The police has been monitoring the joint for a while. Take care bros.
When close? I just went there last week thursday. Which is 1 week ago.
But ytd one of the ML didn’t post on wechat. Usually every morning will post she start work something like that.
Old 06-02-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
When close? I just went there last week thursday. Which is 1 week ago.
But ytd one of the ML didn’t post on wechat. Usually every morning will post she start work something like that.
no posting from any of them
Old 06-02-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
no posting from any of them
yes bro, it is closed
Old 06-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovephoebe View Post
yes bro, it is closed
even their sister branch ?
Old 06-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

no idea to their sister branch as i seldom go there
Old 06-02-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
yes bro, it is closed
Tuesday was her last posting.
Thought of going down next week. Now looks like another playground is gone. Their service was good. E** and L***
Old 06-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

according to the ml, she say it is temporary closed due to the outbreak of virus
Old 06-02-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!
Quote:
according to the ml, she say it is temporary closed due to the outbreak of virus
No other spas in Singapore will do that, makes no biz sense.if it can be open , even no one walks in, the boss will make sure the mls sweep the floor clean the toilets.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A very likely story. Then the MLs eat grass in the meantime? Even if have to wear mask and gloves they'll work.

She probably meant they got the anti-virus outbreak (AV)
Old 06-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

If tc spa is closed by av, D spa beside should be also danger ground now. Maybe all the tc ml moved to their north side branch for the time being.
Old 07-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
A very likely story. Then the MLs eat grass in the meantime? Even if have to wear mask and gloves they'll work.

She probably meant they got the anti-virus outbreak (AV)
ya bro, i think likely the case of *AV*
Old 07-02-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Looks like gone liao haiz.... L... flew home to china
Old 07-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
E went back too...
Old 08-02-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
gemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
come back sure kena quarantine liao....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1