The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 09-02-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Nice. Please start your thread for us to camp. PM to notify us as well!
Broo.. he has already started the thread.... "bali, I will never forget u"... it's just nearby this thread... go find it if u really interested.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hende deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Is her pussy hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven??.. did u notice??
I'm curious to know too hehe
Old 10-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

- deleted post -
Old 10-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Was at supermarket last night, walk down one aisle saw this mid 20s syt in those thin strap top. Didn't pay much attention to her at first only until she walk past me and I notice her boobs are bouncing with every step. Instinctively followed her around waiting for her to zaogeng and right at the frozen section, went opposite her to get an opportunity and deep v cleavage smack me right in my face, with a black strapless bra
wow... was expecting braless..

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
power bro.
Old 14-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a supposedly young milf shopping alone at sheng siong yesterday afternoon. Wearing a black spag top with big boobs, can see a lot whenever she bend down to take things. Her big boobs are too damn obvious under the black spag that u can see the top of her bare boobs even when she is standing. Nice freebie show overall
Old 14-02-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Even due to Covid-19, Changi Airport got a lot of gals to see. Several young girls with tight butt and buttcheeks peeking out of their shorts. One SYT in short denim shorts so tight that can see her cameltoe through the denim, keep walking in front of her to see it again and again. If you’re queueing at some places, you might get to see some zaogengs of their cleavages and bras, showing like free flow, next time if you decide to travel, can go recce abit
Old 15-02-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
preciousfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
Very good share bro, thanks!!
Old 15-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!

Was at Donki yesterday, saw 2 zaogengs

1) A lady wearing blue tube top, the top opening a bit losse, can see her black bra. A cup.

2) A lady sitting at the Donki food area with her friend. She wearing those low V neck top until the solar plexus kind. When she sat and bend forward a bit, the top open up and can see her black bra. Probably a C or D cup.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even due to Covid-19, Changi Airport got a lot of gals to see. Several young girls with tight butt and buttcheeks peeking out of their shorts. One SYT in short denim shorts so tight that can see her cameltoe through the denim, keep walking in front of her to see it again and again. If you’re queueing at some places, you might get to see some zaogengs of their cleavages and bras, showing like free flow, next time if you decide to travel, can go recce abit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeconcrater View Post

1) A lady wearing blue tube top, the top opening a bit losse, can see her black bra. A cup.

2) A lady sitting at the Donki food area with her friend. She wearing those low V neck top until the solar plexus kind. When she sat and bend forward a bit, the top open up and can see her black bra. Probably a C or D cup.
Upped u my humble 13
Old 15-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
DisGraceFuLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Are they locals?
Old 15-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFuLee View Post
Are they locals?
Yes bro, managed to view all locals, got angmo also, all the blonde teens in tight shorts showing their butt and ample cleavages. Next time keep an eye out hehe. But looking down local chest is much more exciting
Old 15-02-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
SBF President is a glorious beacon of lightSBF President is a glorious beacon of lightSBF President is a glorious beacon of lightSBF President is a glorious beacon of lightSBF President is a glorious beacon of light

got photo to share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeconcrater View Post

Old 15-02-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Was at Jewel today. Saw this girl.. I'm guessing from ITE. Her skirt is soo short. While walking can see her butt cheeks. Only managed to get this.. Cos oc was with me. But I also saw many ladies that were well dressed.

Go beo. Spend $10 can redeem 3 hr free parking. See until shiok.
Old 15-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post

Was at Jewel today. Saw this girl.. I'm guessing from ITE. Her skirt is soo short. While walking can see her butt cheeks. Only managed to get this.. Cos oc was with me. But I also saw many ladies that were well dressed.

Wa nice bro, go jewel and beo also good place to spot nice goodies
Old 17-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post

wow didnt knw their skirts r so short.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1