The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
If I remembered correctly last time our original cheong group had 2 more main unwritten rules when all cheong together,

- no MCBB....means dont forsake your pals immediately when you find a skirt
- all kaki's gals are strictly off-limits
few never adhere to unwritten rule number 1
Old 06-03-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 20
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Haha. Boh chap, got priority
return 15 points. silver5surfer.
sailsingapore,CoCk shoCk,S.B.Y.1,ah rat,Linkus,Jay Chou,Smoky7,sky_liner2,marlboroken,Imogen,SG10,Rib eyes,esssinine,Hanster,bigbirdbird,tuyet,Vampirede vil,ejectjoy,Rasta Marley,nitecrawllerr,owen10,lonebonker,Havanna Slicks,kim-seng-heng,wally888,CumExplorer,ah rat,slicker69
Old 08-03-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i agree with rule 1 bit with few exceptions
1 girl of buddy stop show interest in him but show heavy interest in me if guy habe no ability to keep girl and she stray then who am i to refuse her as if i refuse she will just go after another
2 guy like girl but he too beta to make move keep act like nice guy play friend for long time -- have time frame if cannot score than move along for better man too
many loser want to monopolise girl
3 guy like girl. ut girl clearly not interested in him even tell him just friends but he too thick skin keep chase - same like above have time frame cannot score then move on

this reason i hunt alone as too
many guys i meet in the above category either cannot score want me to talk flirt say good thing abt him so he can eat or he want capitalise on friendship so as to monopolise girl. i draw line on try steal girl from cheong buddies as plenty girls but if guy is weak and ineffective then dont deserve treat with kid gloves as survival fittest fyi 19yr old 400k fj
Bro, i think u should do a bit of hands-on charitable work. Sometimes it's just not about the money although it's very impt.

Some genuine guys would like to ask you for contacts but u should try to share if possible. No point to keep all the contacts to your grave, life is already short and it's more shorten with 10 years of reservist cycle. Some of the guys toil and sweat and in the process their lives are affected. They are REALLY not interested in endless knowledge and advise sharing anymore. And if u intend to share which is unlikely, pls state your T&C.

U can choose not to follow, the choice is yours.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 08-03-2020 at 06:42 AM.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Bro, i think u should do a bit of hands-on charitable work. Sometimes it's just not about the money although it's very impt.
Look, I have a million dollar cash. Look again, I have a million dollar cash.

If you are not going to give me even two dollars, why would I care if you have a million dollar cash ?
There are other brothers who would teach me how to earn 10 dollars with no strings attached.
Old 08-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
yesterdays 400k fuck nice tight pussy

For those that read Chinese, there are tons of detailed information about different Vietnam cities and towns in the Taiwan forum and the Hongkong forum.
Details down to bus station names, bus #, high lighted maps and ktv names and prices. Taiwanese have been operating factories in Vietnam for the last 20 years.
HongKongers and Chinese Vietnamese both speak the same dialect - Cantonese.
The Chinese language information in the above two forum has information on 12usd fucks as well as 150usd ktv overnight fucks.
There are information on Chinese speaking mama and spa managers as well.
There were horror stories about fourth world conditions in some of the 12usd fuck houses, but the conclusion was that it was worth the 12usd.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
For those that read Chinese, there are tons of detailed information about different Vietnam cities and towns in the Taiwan forum and the Hongkong forum.
Details down to bus station names, bus #, high lighted maps and ktv names and prices. Taiwanese have been operating factories in Vietnam for the last 20 years.
HongKongers and Chinese Vietnamese both speak the same dialect - Cantonese.
The Chinese language information in the above two forum has information on 12usd fucks as well as 150usd ktv overnight fucks.
There were horror stories about fourth world conditions in some of the 12usd fuck houses, but the conclusion was that it was worth the 12usd.
I just came here to this thread. I dun know what is the conflicts but I am here to tell a bro not to be like that. I do not agree with his character unless he can be a great chameleon in real life. And great chameleon has to be a lone ranger and independent person.

If touchwood, anything happens like close relatives in hospital how? Need frens to help also. So which is stronger, a band of brothers or a lone ranger? But also pls dun abuse the band of brothers genuine help, it's not proper.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just came here to this thread. I dun know what is the conflicts but I am here to tell a bro not to be like that. I do not agree with his character unless he can be a great chameleon in real life. And great chameleon has to be a lone ranger and independent person.

If touchwood, anything happens like close relatives in hospital how? Need frens to help also. So which is stronger, a band of brothers or a lone ranger? But also pls dun abuse the band of brothers genuine help, it's not proper.
Leave him alone,
To each his own
Old 09-03-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha . . now, only can buy last min tic. A lot of cancelation here there. Incl sq. Especially so if u hold tic u bought sometime ago, better double check fight.

You no same lah cos yours paid by Ah Kong i.e. company tio bo??? we orpit salarymen needs to take advantage of advance cheeper prices mah....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha. Boh chap, got priority

No wonder lah, must be dunno what Titanium or Plutonium frequent flyer priority member groups ah????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
few never adhere to unwritten rule number 1

Uncle.....still dare to say......... you & my ex-BIL are the very first one to MCBB

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
i agree with rule 1 bit with few exceptions
1 girl of buddy stop show interest in him but show heavy interest in me if guy habe no ability to keep girl and she stray then who am i to refuse her as if i refuse she will just go after another

Thats the stupid thing about me but its okay as I am quite a stubborn bugger & rather stick to my old-school principles my principle is that once a fellow bro have pick & claimed their targets I will strictly hands-off even thou they may not work out subsequently, those that cheong with me knows that I will not even sit with a KTV girl that have sat with another bro before, really no right or wrong here but just a matter of personal principles, my thinking is that there are tons of girls out there so no point to fight with a fellow bro over a single target......unless that bro is not really a fellow bro but just a casual acquaintance than thats a different story altogether

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
If you are not going to give me even two dollars, why would I care if you have a million dollar cash ?
There are other brothers who would teach me how to earn 10 dollars with no strings attached.

Hey guys we live in a world that have many individuals and that is what makes this world so colourful & interesting, there will definitely be some that will share and some that will not, or even in-between i.e. share but with some strings attached

This is the online world and there isn't really any point in starting some online flame wars over such a issue of different viewpoints tio bo? so lets just cool down & enjoy the cock tok

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quite a number of years back our group here cheong to the border towns between Cockroachland & Wetnam and they have 5usd ST but gotta do it at their rundown dirty mattress place so most of us picked the LT option and it was only at about 20usd equivalent if you can wait until after 12am & 30usd if you want to takeout immediately

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey guys we live in a world that have many individuals and that is what makes this world so colourful & interesting, there will definitely be some that will share and some that will not, or even in-between i.e. share but with some strings attached

This is the online world and there isn't really any point in starting some online flame wars over such a issue of different viewpoints tio bo? so lets just cool down & enjoy the cock tok

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Well said and I agreed wholeheartedly...

Hey guys...have your say and once enough stop...no point continue to argue and develop into big flaming WAR...anyway will clean up if exploded...

mod will not allow any threads under International sub-forum to go into war zone...

dun waste your time arguing in cyber forum...no winners here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 09-03-2020 at 09:42 AM.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You no same lah cos yours paid by Ah Kong i.e. company tio bo??? we orpit salarymen needs to take advantage of advance cheeper prices mah....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha . . u holding a few tickets, better check yr flight timing again.

Quote:
No wonder lah, must be dunno what Titanium or Plutonium frequent flyer priority member groups ah????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
vn service like shit one. prefer sq. only thing i like abt vn cos higher tier member, can check in 3 lug, extra 23kg x 2pcs. ( once in awhile i hv alot of lug ) and of cos to north asia from there ( but recent no need to go .. haha )

- - - - - -

actually, some ppl dunno they have Immigration priority access. cos i see some of them go Q.

anyone of the following have immigration priority ( not tokin diplomat or crew ).
1) Skyteam elite plus, on any skyteam flight, any class.
2) Lotus Prog, Platinum, vn any class.
3) Vn Biz Class
4) Jetstar ( BL , Jetstar pacific only ), lotus prog platinum.
5) Apec.
6) etc.

mayb left out some other pts. hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1