The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Might be old news to some, but just read the confirmation of case 12 as a FL, and they have contacted and ordered all the customers to be quarantined. Didn’t say anything about the families, but probably have to quarantine too
is this confirmation of case 12 as a FL in the news?
Old 17-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I like x-art. Plenty on BT
What's BT?
Old 17-02-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Why are we still patronizing prc ML? Given their humsup attitude and this coronavirus going around, we should explore other horizons. Try other races if possible. Many countries are shunning from Chinese WL, https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/austr...and-suffer-dip im sure many others are doing the same. I personally have gotten good services maybe 2 out of 10 times with a PRC ML. After reading this thread, still got some PRC ML fully booked?
2 out of 10 humsup attitude maybe it's only for you or you chiong landmine prc and that logic "Why are we still patronizing prc ML" is quite meh...you will nvr now those infected local guy or prc guy would go piak other races and kena also wont know ma lol
Old 17-02-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
] I personally have gotten good services maybe 2 out of 10 times with a PRC ML.
Aiyo, poor thing. I personally have gotten fantastic, sometimes mind blowing services 8 out of 10 times with PRC MLs!!

The only two epic fails are CC and Xiao Ya. Oooo, that reminds me, I haven't post my FR on Xiao Ya yet.

So it's PRCs, the first and best. Second are Viets! Yes surprisingly overtaking Thais who are now 3rd for me. The quality of Thais in Singapore has been sliiping quite dramatically these last few years.
Old 17-02-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, poor thing. I personally have gotten fantastic, sometimes mind blowing services 8 out of 10 times with PRC MLs!!

The only two epic fails are CC and Xiao Ya. Oooo, that reminds me, I haven't post my FR on Xiao Ya yet.

So it's PRCs, the first and best. Second are Viets! Yes surprisingly overtaking Thais who are now 3rd for me. The quality of Thais in Singapore has been sliiping quite dramatically these last few years.
Tomyam no quality compare 5 yrs ago.only once awhile.if tomyam hot,prc will lose out
Old 17-02-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently tried 2 MLs, Bei Bei and Fei Fei.
Bei Bei however left recently which is a shame cos I find her massage quite good though. Anyway, won't say much abt her cos she rtc already.
As for Fei Fei location east area and might be familiar to some bros here.
Looks like pics body not fat nor slim just nice I would say.
She takes her time massage though repetitive.
Nvr use hp even once during session.
Come sensual above average to me not wow and bj skills below average.
Maybe she not on fire or in mood that time cos of the current situation but that's my take on her.
RTM--maybe if no stocks which is expected due to the covid19.
https://sglonelyguys.org/feifei-massage/
Old 17-02-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Tomyam no quality compare 5 yrs ago.only once awhile.if tomyam hot,prc will lose out
Very true, 2013-2016 many gems in the other dome.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
As for Fei Fei location east area and might be familiar to some bros here.
Looks like pics body not fat nor slim just nice I would say.
She takes her time massage though repetitive.
Nvr use hp even once during session.
Come sensual above average to me not wow and bj skills below average.
Maybe she not on fire or in mood that time cos of the current situation but that's my take on her.

https://sglonelyguys.org/feifei-massage/
Had her on my list, but seems quite average in all departments. Thanks for the Intel.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea bro, just average la maybe she not in high spirit due to the epidemic now but that was my experience with her.

Quote:
Had her on my list, but seems quite average in all departments. Thanks for the Intel.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Seems like a lot of Bros have stopped Chionging for the time being? I am trying to tahan but really the urge is killing me haha.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
My number or work-from-home days just doubled.

From 1-2 days pre-virus to at least 2-3 now.

I used to make use of this arrangement to be the WL's first customer of the day.

Imagine if this arrangement still holds and there's no virus...
Wa first customer so kiasu ah? Age catching up or 早起就痒
Old 17-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yea bro, just average la maybe she not in high spirit due to the epidemic now but that was my experience with her.
Cheers bro! Now my to-do list like damn short liow. Only 2 left that catches my eye...
Yong Er
https://sglonelyguys.org/yong-er-massage/
Rong Rong
https://sglonelyguys.org/rong-rong-massage/

Lol
Old 17-02-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Cheers bro! Now my to-do list like damn short liow. Only 2 left that catches my eye...
Yong Er
https://sglonelyguys.org/yong-er-massage/
Rong Rong
https://sglonelyguys.org/rong-rong-massage/

Lol
already tried zhu li bro, or dropped her for some reason?

those two from their pics/vids, i'd go for yong er first. looks quite delish
Old 17-02-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Wa first customer so kiasu ah? Age catching up or 早起就痒
When she's fresh, she might be game for more.
Old 17-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
already tried zhu li bro, or dropped her for some reason?

those two from their pics/vids, i'd go for yong er first. looks quite delish
Ya, dropped Zhu Li...actually I also dunno why. Lol. Yong Er does look yummy
But I remember some bro wrote that she is older than her pictures suggest. I'm still cool with that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1