The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Disgusting Bonk

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=18045&page=18
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the...sherine.42961/
managed to dig out the old threads..

http://returnofhelenawee94334141.blogspot.com/

Orgasmic
Samster Join Date: Feb 2002
My Reputation:Points: 217 / Power: 8

BASTARD SHERINE aka INCREDIBLE HULK STRIKES AGAIN!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chao Ah Gua (by name of Helena 94334141) cheats guys' hard-earned money

PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND. I happened to chance upon this link while searching for more info about this Creature.

Ever since my hard-fought battle with Sherine exactly 5 years ago where it culminated in 12 policemen and 4 police cars dashing to the scene to "SAVE" my life, Sherine is BACK ( with a vengence )

My friend Donald just returned from the States where he was working for the last 10 years. Feeling notti and lonely in a new environment, he turned to chatlines.

He was staying alone in a condo. Heard this sweet voice on the other side of the phone telling him that she was looking for company and a new boyfriend. Remarked that she was a medical student in a local university ( oh no! )

They exchanged hp number and proceeded to communicate via phone. Sherine voice was sweet and she was horny and wet according to her own admission. Donald was an innocent young man who knows nut about the FL scene though he is a horny man like any other.

Sherine wanted to meet him in his condo along Bukit Timah. He was okay with it as he was alone in the condo at 5pm..

Ding-Dong! The door-bell rang. When Donald peeped through the door-hole, he cannot spot anyone. He had thought nothing of it and immediately flung over the door as he could not contain his hormones raging from underneath as a consquence of the phone sex that he had gotten with Sherine just moments ago.

Creature appeared from nowhere. The deameanour MATCHES the Hulk. The energised and re-charged notorious Incredible Hulk.

Mati liao.

Without any due, Sherine pushed her, I mean, HIS way into the private residence and demanded Donald to close the door, or else she, I mean, HE will shout molest.

Donald was flabberglasted. He just couldnt believe his eyes ( and ears ) His eyes were popping out and he stood there numbed, still recovering from the Tsunami that had reached his shore.

Sherine quickly found her way into the living room and sat down comfortably on the sofa.

Recovering from his temporary stroke, Donald asked if he had come to the WRONG house. Sherine was adamant and she, I mean HE seemed to be at ease, TOTALLY AT EASE in this sort of situation.
Old 05-02-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Isn't this fairy jump?
Was too malu to even tell others, and it was those early days of SBF. Was on yahoo groups mostly.
Old 06-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to work part time for a catering factory during the first 2 days of Chinese New Year. Met a fat cleaning auntie in her fifties who was kind of fond of me. After the 2nd day work which we all worked for 16 hours straight. We were all five 2 cans of beers and $200 red is key extra from the company.

This fat auntie invited me to her place after work for some food which is just nearby the workplace. Since it’s late and I’m feeling very tired, I accepted the offer to have supper at her place. Her house is at a old neighbour good and she’s living alone. She’s cooked some nice goreng goreng and we eat together together down a few beers.

She took out more beers and we continue drinking when I was very quite drunk, then it’s all happens when she started removing my clothes. I struggled to stop her but I was rather drunk to be honest. She’s easily twice my size and weigh about 100-120kg to be honest.

First time in my life me as a man being forced by a 50+ old fat woman. You cannot imagine my shock as her fat ass sat on top on me and stripping me naked and unzipping my jean and push her hand into my underwear stroking my cock on the floor. I tried to shout and worst, she placed her giantic breast smell of souring sweaty fouls on my face forcing me to stop yelling.

I almost vomited sleeping her breast from the short she’s wearing as we both were working 16 hours before and not have washed up yet. Our body odor and sweat mixed and I had an erection with her stroking me forcefully.

I was rather drunk and weakened by her as she removed all my clothes. Then as much as I can remember, she forced another can of beer in my throat. Then she stood up and remove all her clothing and carried me to sit on her lap on the sofa. She took out her phone and took pictures of us naked as I sat on her laps.

The worst is yet to come as she bend down and sick my cock, I could smell her foul body odor and cannot take it anymore and I vomited on her. Now she’s even more disgusting with the vomit on her body but she ignored it and continue to suck on my cock.

My cock was soft after a while as I cannot stand the bad odor on our body and her nude body was so fat and full of wrinkles and layer of fats. She was rather angry with me can’t get my cock hard and she took 2 blue pills out from her room and forced me to eat it. I know it’s Virgra and I cannot stop hours.

She grabbed me on my neck as we both naked and squeeze into the small bathroom where she soap my body and hers. I was feeling not so drunk and disgusted after washing and the effect of virgra started taking an effect on me. So as horny as I can be, I had some really hardcore sex with her raw. I cannot remember we had sex for how long I. The dining room and bathroom until I finally cum in her. We falls into deep sleep and I awaken in the afternoon by her snoring as she slept beside me. My cock is still hard as rock but I cannot bring myself again to have sex with her anymore so I tried to quietly sneak tot he washroom and get changed. But I accidentally kick on her while standing chef awakens her.

She grab me by my waist and push my head to her chest and push her enormous boobs to my mouth. She gave me a wicked smile and I can sees her yellownish and stained teeth as she continues to ouch her nipple into my mouth. I almost cry as I suck on her nipples and she stroking on my hardened cock due to the giraffe effect. We continues to have sex with most of the times she was airing on me having sex with me and I was almost suffocate many times when her breasts on my face. She even squirted on my face forcing me to lick her hairy and smelly pussy as she sat on me and we were in 69 position.

Finally I left her house in the night after she again took many of our naked pictures and having sex together.
Old 06-02-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Almost everyday now after my work I have to go to her house and we have sex and meals which she will cooked for me. She threatened to call the police saying I raped her and post our nude pictures on the internet if I refused to go to her place after my work. I have also enclosed a pic of her fat body for you guys to see. Every night after dinner at her place I was forced to take 2 viragra pills and have sex with her almost the whole night. I am really so disgusted.

Old 06-02-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cpoywriter045 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poor u
looks like she really damn horny type
Old 06-02-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
Every night after dinner at her place I was forced to take 2 viragra pills and have sex with her almost the whole night.
A likely story
Old 06-02-2020, 11:40 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=18045&page=18
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the...sherine.42961/
managed to dig out the old threads..

http://returnofhelenawee94334141.blogspot.com/

Orgasmic
Samster Join Date: Feb 2002
My Reputation:Points: 217 / Power: 8

BASTARD SHERINE aka INCREDIBLE HULK STRIKES AGAIN!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chao Ah Gua (by name of Helena 94334141) cheats guys' hard-earned money

PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND. I happened to chance upon this link while searching for more info about this Creature.

Ever since my hard-fought battle with Sherine exactly 5 years ago where it culminated in 12 policemen and 4 police cars dashing to the scene to "SAVE" my life, Sherine is BACK ( with a vengence )

****edited to save bandwidth**** n.
i wonder who is the "lucky" owner of sherine's number "9***4141" today

Last edited by myluckyguy; 06-02-2020 at 11:47 PM. Reason: for clarity
Old 17-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Maybe if she wash clean clean, you can fuck her without pills?

Quote:
Almost everyday now after my work I have to go to her house and we have sex and meals which she will cooked for me. She threatened to call the police saying I raped her and post our nude pictures on the internet if I refused to go to her place after my work. I have also enclosed a pic of her fat body for you guys to see. Every night after dinner at her place I was forced to take 2 viragra pills and have sex with her almost the whole night. I am really so disgusted.

Old 19-02-2020, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
潇冲脑时,有洞就插也

觅无洞时,自己动手也

有文化。。。 小生受益了。。
Old 19-02-2020, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to work part time for a catering factory during the first 2 days of Chinese New Year. Met a fat cleaning auntie in her fifties who was kind of fond of me. After the 2nd day work which we all worked for 16 hours straight. We were all five 2 cans of beers and $200 red is key extra from the company.

This fat auntie invited me to her place after work for some food which is just nearby the workplace. Since it’s late and I’m feeling very tired, I accepted the offer to have supper at her place. Her house is at a old neighbour good and she’s living alone. She’s cooked some nice goreng goreng and we eat together together down a few beers.

She took out more beers and we continue drinking when I was very quite drunk, then it’s all happens when she started removing my clothes. I struggled to stop her but I was rather drunk to be honest. She’s easily twice my size and weigh about 100-120kg to be honest.

First time in my life me as a man being forced by a 50+ old fat woman. You cannot imagine my shock as her fat ass sat on top on me and stripping me naked and unzipping my jean and push her hand into my underwear stroking my cock on the floor. I tried to shout and worst, she placed her giantic breast smell of souring sweaty fouls on my face forcing me to stop yelling.

I almost vomited sleeping her breast from the short she’s wearing as we both were working 16 hours before and not have washed up yet. Our body odor and sweat mixed and I had an erection with her stroking me forcefully.

I was rather drunk and weakened by her as she removed all my clothes. Then as much as I can remember, she forced another can of beer in my throat. Then she stood up and remove all her clothing and carried me to sit on her lap on the sofa. She took out her phone and took pictures of us naked as I sat on her laps.

The worst is yet to come as she bend down and sick my cock, I could smell her foul body odor and cannot take it anymore and I vomited on her. Now she’s even more disgusting with the vomit on her body but she ignored it and continue to suck on my cock.

My cock was soft after a while as I cannot stand the bad odor on our body and her nude body was so fat and full of wrinkles and layer of fats. She was rather angry with me can’t get my cock hard and she took 2 blue pills out from her room and forced me to eat it. I know it’s Virgra and I cannot stop hours.

She grabbed me on my neck as we both naked and squeeze into the small bathroom where she soap my body and hers. I was feeling not so drunk and disgusted after washing and the effect of virgra started taking an effect on me. So as horny as I can be, I had some really hardcore sex with her raw. I cannot remember we had sex for how long I. The dining room and bathroom until I finally cum in her. We falls into deep sleep and I awaken in the afternoon by her snoring as she slept beside me. My cock is still hard as rock but I cannot bring myself again to have sex with her anymore so I tried to quietly sneak tot he washroom and get changed. But I accidentally kick on her while standing chef awakens her.

She grab me by my waist and push my head to her chest and push her enormous boobs to my mouth. She gave me a wicked smile and I can sees her yellownish and stained teeth as she continues to ouch her nipple into my mouth. I almost cry as I suck on her nipples and she stroking on my hardened cock due to the giraffe effect. We continues to have sex with most of the times she was airing on me having sex with me and I was almost suffocate many times when her breasts on my face. She even squirted on my face forcing me to lick her hairy and smelly pussy as she sat on me and we were in 69 position.

Finally I left her house in the night after she again took many of our naked pictures and having sex together.
Bro, u sure? CSB right? are u mad? so disgusting yet u went home with her? and she threatened to say u rape her? why dun u report to police first then she blackmailing u?

This is so disgusting that i rather commit suicide than to "serve" her everyday bro..

Actually i think u are being raped.. u shd report police . .potential rape case..

I wanted to vomit after reading ur story and seeing her pic.. Imagine as a reader i also wanted to vomit, if ur story is true, this is really commit sucidable man
Old 19-02-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

"one man's meat may be other mens' poison"
why not you share her contact with some bros here.
maybe can rescue you
Old 19-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
"one man's meat may be other mens' poison"
why not you share her contact with some bros here.
maybe can rescue you
If only it was real ?
Old 19-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=sickopath;19730807]She threatened to call the police saying I raped her and post our nude pictures on the internet if I refused to go to her place after my work.
================================================== =======
simple -just go thailand be a monk
Old 19-02-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For a moment, I thought this thread is a curtain raiser on all bad bonks in the FL domes.
Old 19-02-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 9
wtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of lightwtfkopi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphites View Post
For a moment, I thought this thread is a curtain raiser on all bad bonks in the FL domes.
FL domes i think got more story.
fat old hag
我的心声谁能知
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1