The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SHADOWS

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 16-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continuing back from the Lesbian

Krystal stood herself up on the floor and walked over to the bed to grab the piece of trim that had broken off when Katey was pulling on it. Katey's arms suddenly wrapped around her waist and she could feel the woman's breasts press against her back.

"What do you think you're doing?" Katey asked teasingly.

"What do you think you're doing?' Krystal repeated and tried to repeat the same tone of teasing, although she felt as though she was failing miserably at it. She never really was a flirtatious type of woman.

Krystal could feel Katey's hand slide down her stomach and work the button of her pants unsnapped, giving enough room for her hand to continue down. Krystal was still erotically excited from eating Katey out. She could still feel her juices drying on her face and wanted to feel her more. 

The closest Krystal had ever come to a lesbian encounter before Katey was in her first year of college. A fellow teammate and she had drunk entirely too much in celebration. They had picked up one single lucky man and brought him back to their dorm room for a threesome, but when they got there, the man passed out, leaving only Krystal and the girl that she could never remember the only conscious people there.

She remembered their conversation vaguely about how they didn't really need a man. Although there were many things about that night that passed her memories now, she would never forget that first kiss. The hot breath from the other girl on her lips as they pushed together. The soft and small hands as the other girl drove her hands up her back. 

She could remember how wet she had gotten. She had never felt that way before. She had been with two other men before then but had never felt such passion. Maybe it was the taboo feeling of being with a member of your own sex, or maybe it was the alcohol. Whatever played the factor, the results were what mattered. 

It hadn't gone any further than the kiss though. Not that Krystal stopped it. No. The other girl ran to the bathroom, vomiting. That ended that.

Krystal felt the air around her ass as she realized that her hands were pressed on the foot of the bed while Katey pulled her pants down to her ankles. She kicked them off out of the way as she felt Katey's breath on her bare ass. She could see goosebumps spread up her arms as the bond woman's lips worked small kisses down her asscheeks, leading to her cunt.

A moan escaped her lips as she felt the heat of Katey's mouth suction to her clit. A tongue twirled around until it dove deep into her. 

"Damn," she let out as she grasped the sheets of the bed so tightly that she could see her knuckles turning white.

Katey moaned into her snatch, sending vibrations through her body. She felt her knees getting weaker and weaker as the other woman worked her tongue in and around her cunt like it was her profession. 

Then one time it slipped.

At least Krystal thought it was a slip at first. Katey's tongue came up too high from her pussy and slid across her asshole, stopping for a brief moment to apply pressure to the wall. Krystal shouted something unintelligible to the sudden shock and pleasure, which lead Katey to stick around the area for awhile.

Krystal's eyes rolled up as she felt Katey's tongue penetrate her asshole over and over again while her fingers took over the work on her pussy. The muscles in her legs began to shake uncontrollably and she pushed herself back against the other woman's face.

"I'm going to cum," she shouted just before she felt every muscle in her body stiffen up and shake. Her insides seemed to turn to jelly as pleasure took over every facet of her being.

Katey never slowed. Krystal felt Katey's face press as hard as it could against all of her as her body screamed in pleasure, matched only by her screams.

Finally, her muscles let go and she found herself lying on the floor, staring up at the ceiling, while Katey lied down next to her and placed one arm gently on her torso.

"That's better," Katey giggled as she kissed the side of Krystal's face.
Old 16-02-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let's get back to Eliza, Kyle & the Queen....

Eliza pushed herself back until she was pinned between Kyle and a large tree. She looked frightened, but Kyle looked past that. He looked beyond her outward appearance and surface emotions toward something much deeper.

He could see her passions. He could feel her inner lust. He knew what she wanted. He knew how to please her. He knew how to control her.

What was wrong with him? Eliza had been the closest thing to a friend that he had had since the crash. How could he look at her like a piece of the puzzle? How could he see her as only a pawn in the endgame? What had he turned into?

My queen's knight, a voice from within answered for him. He blinked away his doubts and looked inside of her again. She would prove to be a worthwhile piece after all.

"I came out here looking for you," she said through a shaky voice. "What happened to you?"

"I have a lot to explain," he said with the softest voice he could manage. The transformation had turned him bigger than life in more ways than one. His strength was something that he had never known, his vision seen things more than just what the normal eyes could see and it went all the way down to his voice. His voice carried a booming low tone to it now and if he wasn't careful he'd end up frightening Eliza.

He held his hand out once more to help her to her feet. She accepted it this time, although reluctantly.

"I was given a choice," he started. "I could take this form in order to help the village or die along with the rest of you."

Eliza's eyes went wide, but he could sense that she believed him. After all, she had no reason to not believe him yet.

"I decided to sacrifice my humanity in order to save everyone else," he continued, trying his hardest to sound saddened by his transition. "I have to have sex with all the females in the village to seal their safety."

"Haven't you already had sex with most of the women in the village already?" Eliza asked with doubt in her voice.

"We can take her," came the voice of Riggan, his queen. "Why are you wasting time?"

"Practicing," he answered with a smile. Eliza looked at him with puzzlement in her eyes as she took a few steps back. He realized that he had answered his queen out loud.

"Don't be a fool," Riggan chimed in his head once more. "Just think your thoughts to me and I can hear you."

Yes, my queen, he thought as he turned his attention back toward Eliza.

"It was apparently a practice with my powers from earlier," he lied as he gently reached his hand out again. "I don't understand it all myself, but I do know that if I'm able to pull this off then the monsters will stop coming."

He could feel the locations of every single minion around them. He could feel them and he could order them. He wouldn't need them on this night, for he had an idea.

"How do you know for sure about this?" Eliza asked, shifting her body to a more comfortable stance.

"There's just something inside of me that knows," this time he wasn't exactly lying. There were a lot of instincts inside of him now and most worked in the back of his mind without much effort to make them work.

Eliza's aura changed from a closed off wall to a more open gate. Kyle knew that he was on the right track.

"I can get us back to the village quickly," he promised with his hand still out. "I want to make sure you're safe first."

"Kyle," Eliza started as she looked down his body, stopping on his massive cock that had begun to swell. "You're too big."

"I'll be gentle," he lied. 

No.

I have to be gentle. The thought was directed as much toward him as it was toward Riggan.

"Be what you have to be," Riggan's voice echoed in his head. "Just get it done."

Eliza placed her hand on his and he gently clasped it around hers. She looked up from his cock, which was standing straight up, to his eyes with worry.

"Gentle," she agreed with a soft nod.

He could feel her desires inside of her. He could feel what she wanted. He could feel it all.

She wanted to be pressed against the tree and pounded. She wanted to cry out in passion as he rammed his monstrous dick deep inside of her. She wanted his cock in her throat. She wanted to fall to the forest floor with his cum pouring out between her legs.

He would deliver.

He yanked her into his arms and lifted her up in the air in a single motion. He burned her clothes off of her body with a single thought. She shouted in surprise but gave no protest as he slipped his tongue in her and touched every single part of her that her body desired. His tongue, now forked, worked around her cunt and clit with an expertise that he had never known. She orgasmed as soon as his tongue stabbed her asshole and swelled, slowly pushing her hole wider as the tip pressed against the wall between her ass and pussy.

He could feel her asscheeks tighten against the palms of his massive hands as he held her tightly to his face. Her hands reached down and grabbed his horns to hold on to the ride as he slipped from one hole to another with his tongue.

With a quick drop and catch, Kyle had Eliza turned around with her hands pressed firmly against the tree that her back was once pressed against. She turned to look at him over her shoulder as he held his throbbing cock in one hand and held her hips tightly with the other.

"Gentle," she pleaded, but he could see her true desires. She wanted to feel him. She wanted to be filled by him.

He gave her a smile and pressed the head of his dick against her pussy as it struggled to accept him. She screamed as he began to force entry. He slowed as her aura shot in waves of pleasure and pain. He had to get the balance just right to drain her soul through her lust.

He pushed a bit further in every time he noticed her aura shift to pleasure and stopped when it melted into pain. Her screams were a mixture of both as well. He knew that she hadn't taken anything as large as him before and wanted to make sure he didn't mess things up.

After what felt like an eternity, Kyle looked down to see that his cock was only halfway in and throbbing madly. It wanted more. It wanted it all. It demanded it all!

"You're too big," she pleaded as another wash of pain waved over her. Then the pulsating pleasure took over and she continued. "But don't stop."

With a smile and a feeling of approval from his queen from somewhere deep in his brain, he pushed further in. Another scream came from Eliza as he felt her pussy tremble around his cock. She was orgasming again. His dick drank it all up before he pushed again. 

Eliza looked back and Kyle could see tears on her cheeks. He looked down to see her feet were completely off of the ground. He had picked her up during his push and stop motions without noticing. He started to pull back from her, but she threw her legs straight and clamped them around his back.

TBC
Old 16-02-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
seabream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love to read great story with photos here.

Thank you so much.
Old 16-02-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
News938FM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story. Pls keep going bro.
Old 16-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
krutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support
Old 17-02-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

"Don't stop," she said through her teeth. "Please."

He pushed further toward her until he felt her ass pressed against his stomach. She cried out as his entire dick was submerged within her womb. He pulled his cock back out half way and slammed it back in so hard that her head smacked against the tree. She screamed out in pleasure as he repeated the motions.

She screamed as another orgasm rumbled through her body and he drank it all up again. The energy build up was becoming too much at this point.

He pulled her off of his dick and dropped her to her knees. She looked at his cock with amazement.

"I can't believe I took all of that in," she gasped, but he wasn't done.

He gripped her hair with one hand and pulled her face toward his awaiting shaft. She looked up at him in protest, but once she looked into his eyes, she opened her mouth wide and took him in. She gagged on the tip of his cock, but it wasn't enough. He needed more. She wanted more. His cock wanted more.

He pulled her head toward him until he felt his dick slip past and down her throat. She made a gurgling noise as she straightened her shoulders to swallow all of him before he pulled her head away.

She gasped for breath as a mixture of slobber and pre-cum rolled down her chin right before he pulled her in again. Her throat once more took him in entirely as she gurgled around his cock. He pulled her back away again as she coughed and spit. Cum dripping down to her bare breasts.

She wrapped her fingers around his cock, although her fingers didn't make it even halfway around to touching due to the girth and started jerking him off. He pulled her head back in again as she choked him down once more before he pulled her head back and let go. She dropped to the ground and breathed deeply.

Saliva and pre-cum covered her face and chest as she rolled onto her hands and knees in an attempt to get up. He reached down and picked her up like a doll before turning her around to face him. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he lowered her onto his cock. 

He could feel the warmth of her pussy surround him once more, but didn't have the patience to slowly go about it this time. He slammed her down on his shaft and began working her like he would his hand while jerking off. Up and down in rapid and frantic motions she went. She screamed as he filled her entirely before releasing himself of her just long enough to slam himself back in again.

He could feel himself absorbing another orgasm and knew that he had enough. She was his now. Her soul belonged to his queen, but she belonged to him for as long as he needed her. He could cum now.

He felt his cock swell and threw her body back down on him before exploding his cum deep inside of her womb. So much shot through that a great deal immediately began to pour out between his dick and run down her inner thighs. 

Once he felt satisfied, he pulled her off of him and dropped her to the forest floor, where he watched as she lied on her side jerking from time to time as his cum ran out of her like a waterfall. 

"You are safe now," he explained with a smile. "Now you can help me make the others safe."

She didn't speak. She didn't look up at him. She just lied on her side and let her orgasms finish their rides as her soul slowly chained itself to him. He would give her to his queen when he was done.

"Very good my knight," Riggan purred in his head. "Very good indeed."

"Thank you, my queen," he said out loud, but this time it was on purpose.

He would please his queen. 

He would do anything for his queen.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Marriage

"What do I need to do?" Eliza asked as she finally pushed herself up to her knees and looked up at him.

She belonged to him and would do anything that he asked of her without hesitation. He could feel her inner turmoil as she dealt with those facts. He could feel her struggling against the chains that now linked her. He could feel her screaming for him to stop his control. But outwardly she just sat on her knees and stared at him.

"I need you to bring a female to me from the village," he began with a smile. Her facial expression made no changes, but he could see colors of jealousy wash over her body as she struggled with the idea of sharing him.

"As you wish," she said with a nod.

Her naked body had leaves and mud stuck in spots all over her. Even her hair was a mess with leaves sticking out. That wouldn't do. She had to look presentable.

With a simple thought and a push of will, Kyle recreated her pants and shirt from earlier and cleaned her body to a fresh state once more. She looked down in amazement but quickly hid any expression as she realized he was staring at her.

"I'll wait a mile outside the clearing for you to return with someone," he finished explaining and Eliza only nodded.

The walk to the area that he would wait was a quiet one. Eliza was deep in her thoughts and although he could feel a general direction of those thoughts he could not read her mind. He stopped trying after an hour and resorted to reading his surroundings. He could feel the creature behind him as they still slept. He could feel Natasha awaiting his return with anticipation for more fun. He could sense the villagers that they were approaching. 

There was something else.

He couldn't make out what it was, but it was nested in with the villagers. It wasn't quite human and it wasn't quite pawn, but a mixture of both. He squinted his eyes as his focus tried to narrow down the thing that he felt. 

Lost in his thoughts, he almost missed the small clearing that they stepped around just beyond reach. The distance was just a mile from the village and the opening was the perfect place to create his temporary fort. He decided to dismiss the strange thing in the village for now and focus on the task at hand.

"Here," he said, stopping Eliza from her silent walk. She turned to see him step into the clearing and followed. 

"I'll bring someone back here," she said. That had been the first thing that she had said in over an hour. Her voice was raspy and so she cleared it and went on. "Is there a specific woman you'd like here?"

"No," Kyle shrugged as he raised one hand and watched as a throne made of stone erected from underneath the earth. "Any will do."

He could feel her jealousy come back over her and turned to look at her form. She had turned from him and looked stiff. Her fingers were clenched into fists and she looked as if she wanted to scream at him. He narrowed his focus on her aura to see that she had accepted her chains to him but didn't want to share them with the others. He couldn't read her mind, but her emotions were bright enough for him to see her intentions.

"You are mine," he said as he walked toward her. "Only you."

She looked up at him and gave a forced smile. He could clearly see that she didn't believe him and so he held her hand and guided her over to his throne. He closed his eyes and raised another hand and another slightly smaller throne rose from the earth just beside his.

"Only you," he repeated as he guided her toward her seat. 

She smiled again, but this time the smile looked sincere. She pushed herself upon the throne and he took a seat in his. He looked over at her and shared her smile.

"Any girl?" She asked as she leaned back into her new seat. She looked the part for sure. Although her small human form didn't quite fill out the stone thorn design that twisted in a marble smooth vine to the top as well as his more demonic form did, she fit. 

"Any girl," he agreed

"I will do as you ask," she stated after a moment of thought. "Under one condition."

Anger flashed over him for a split moment, but he let it subside for the better feeling of curiosity. She didn't appear to be challenging him but merely trying to hold a bit of control over herself. He did want her happy regardless of the endgame. It wouldn't kill him to amuse her.

"What is your condition?" He finally asked as he rested on one elbow, not taking his eyes off of her.

"I am to be your wife," she explained. He must have had his mouth open in surprise because she continued. "Don't look so shocked Kyle. I've never lived for anyone but me and I'm accepting this new link between us. I'll only fully accept it with no struggles if you accept this."

"How exactly do you purpose we get married?" He asked. The idea didn't disgust him. He very much enjoyed the company of Eliza and if he could have a partnership along with keeping his mission for Riggan then he could truly be happy with his choices.

"Devout yourself to me," she said. "I'm already linked to you. All you have to do is share that link with me as well. Is that possible?"

He reached inside of his mind to see if he could feel such a thing existing within his abilities. Could he do that? 

"I'm not sure," he answered honestly. "I can only make the promise."

"That won't be good enough," she snapped as she turned to face him. She truly was a beautiful woman. Her long black hair rested on her shoulders accentuating her fierce dark eyes.

He reached inside of himself once more to see. 

"I will grant such a power," Riggan's voice called to his mind. "But know that she will gain a sense of power over you in the process."

It could help this process, he thought back and a cold feeling flooded his mind. He reached inside of himself and there it was! Pulling at the new sensation, Kyle could see the chains that held Eliza to him. He could see her struggle against the tug. He knew that she wouldn't be able to hold herself against it forever. He knew that his strength would soon overpower hers, but he also knew that things could go more smoothly if he agreed to her demands. He knew that he would have a companion in her. 

"Okay," he said as he looked at the woman next to him. Her face changed from defiance to a smile of happiness. 

He took her link and twisted it until it snapped loose. He then pulled both of their auras closer together and attached them to both halves. 

He could feel his control lessen, but could feel a new wave of emotions flood into him. He could feel Eliza's aura surround him. Her emotions lit up like embers on a dark night and her thoughts flowed into his head as if she held her lips in his ears and screamed. It was almost too much and as he turned to see her holding her hands over her ears, he could see that she was experiencing similar things.

"Are you okay?" He asked once the hammering booms of Eliza's voice finally faded away. She leaned over her throne with her elbows on her knees and stared at the ground beneath them.

"I think so," she finally admitted. "It feels so different now. I can feel you in so many ways. I can see things that I can't see. I can hear things from distances that I didn't even know existed. What is this?"

"You'll get used to it," Kyle said as he placed his large red hand on her shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze for comfort.

"Riggan," she said, causing Kyle to pull his hand away from her shoulder as if it was on fire. 

"My queen," he finally said, drawing a look from Eliza.

"Our queen," she corrected with a smile. 

TBC
Old 17-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
sirrussun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, looking forward to more updates
Old 18-02-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

A woman was sent into an orgasm in one of the houses to the right. 

Eliza could feel her sexual pleasure explode like fireworks that lit up the exact location of her location. Whoever it was, she would be the perfect first woman to take back to her husband.

Her husband? Could their link really be considered a marriage? She felt closer to his equal than his slave, but the idea of her being married in the first place was a ridiculous notion and the fact that it was to a half-demon man that she had barely known a week almost caused her to laugh out loud. 

She approached the house and peeked through a window to see Krystal and Katey lying next to each other on the floor just below the bed. They whispered to each other and for a brief moment, Eliza considered bringing them both with her, but that wasn't what Kyle wanted.

One at a time would be easier to control. Or so that was what he told her.

She could still feel him. She could call out to him from within at any time she desired. She smiled at the thought of having such a close link with someone. She smiled at the thought that she could have sex with him at any time she wanted. Her smile turned more sinister as she thought about the slave that they would have once she brought one of these women back with her.

"Focus," came the voice of her new queen in her head. Riggan had been speaking to her since the linking and she had learned to appreciate the knowledge that the demon queen had. 

Yes, my queen, she thought and returned to her focus.

Katey and Krystal were stepping out of the house, Krystal had a stack of long boards in her arms as the two laughed their way down the street.

"Guys," Eliza called, causing the women to turn and smile as they see who had called them.

"Eliza," Katey said in a chipper voice. "Thank god you're back!"

"I'm glad to see you guys are still safe," Eliza said as she approached the two.

"No Kyle?" Krystal asked as a frown took over her face. Anger flashed through Eliza as she could see desires flash through the dark-skinned woman. She's not first.

"No," she lied as she shook her head. "But I did find some supplies. Too much for me to carry back alone."

"Let me give this to Joe and I'll go with you," Krystal said as a smile slowly stretched across her face once more.

"No," Eliza said a bit more aggressively than she had wanted. Krystal's smile disappeared immediately as she looked over Eliza with a new kind of concern. "It's not that much stuff really. You'll be needed here to help board this place up is all."

Krystal's tension seemed to release slightly, but not all the way. She looked at Eliza curiously as she turned to look at a house that Joe had been working on.

"I'll take Katey with me," Eliza said with a smile. She was trying to make her voice as kind and innocent as possible, but Krystal still looked apprehensive about letting Katey go with her.

Katey, not noticing any of the tension, only smiled and stepped toward Eliza.

"I'll go with her," Katey stated in a chipper tone. "We'll be right back. Don't worry."

Krystal looked at Katey and forced a smile. She looked back to Eliza and blinked a few times before speaking again.

"Okay," Krystal finally said with a nod. "Just be careful and hurry back. It'll be dark before too long."

"Don't worry," Eliza said as she turned to lead Katey out of the village. "You'll see her again soon."

Eliza turned to look back at the village to see Krystal still standing there and watching them leave as the two entered the treeline. 

Katey wouldn't shut up for a second. She went on and on about never feeling any kind of emotional attachment to another human being like she was feeling toward Krystal. She talked about her previous relationships, with both men and women. By the time the two had reached the clearing, Eliza had regretted choosing Katey.

None of that mattered anymore though, for her constant talking ceased as they stepped into the small clearing with two stone thrones sticking out of the ground.

Eliza's new husband sat on his throne and smiled as his eyes met hers. He leaned forward and his expression changed from delight to that more akin to a bird of prey when seeing a plump rabbit running through an open field. 

Katey swallowed and took a step back. Eliza could see her leg muscles tense up as she waited for the perfect opportunity to run back. She could hear the woman's heart speed up and could feel the fright coming from her aura.

"It's okay," Eliza said calmly as she stepped up to the woman and placed her arm around her back. Her arm was more for restraint than comfort though. She didn't want to chase her down through the forest.

"What is it?" Katey whispered, still not realizing that Eliza was a part of all of this. 

"It is Kyle," she said with a smile as she turned to face her husband again. 

To her shock, Kyle had left his seat on the throne and was standing above them both with a smile on his face.

"Kyle?" Katey breathed as she looked up at the demons face. "Is it really Kyle?"

"It is," Kyle said as he gently stroked Katey's cheek with one finger.

Eliza looked down to see Kyle's monstrous cock start to rise from his knees as it swelled. Katey noticed the same thing and jumped back as if his dick was about to shoot her.

That happens later, she thought with an internal laugh. The fact was that Kyle was frightening her too much and it would take much longer this way. Krystal might gather the others and start a search party for the two. They needed to hurry.

"Set down my dear," Eliza told Kyle, gesturing to his throne. "Let us women talk for a bit.'

Kyle looked at her but only nodded before returning to his seat. His cock resting on one leg as he watched patiently.

"What's going on Eliza?" Katey gasped, holding back tears. "What's happened to Kyle?"

"He's okay," she assured the woman. "Kyle sacrificed his human self to save all of us."

"He did?" Katey was entirely too gullible. That would make things much easier. Eliza started to laugh but then thought back to how easy he manipulated her into having sex with him as well. Maybe she was just as bad.

"Those creatures that come with the shadows don't bother me anymore," she continued. "I had sex with him and that saved me from this place."

"They won't chase us anymore?" Katey looked to Eliza with wide eyes and an open mouth. That was the key to move this along.

"Not if you have sex with him," Eliza nodded toward the muscular demon who sat still in his seat while smiling at his wife.

"He's so big though," Katey said as she swallowed hard. "I don't think..."

"It'll fit," Eliza interrupted. "I thought the same things, but trust me on this. It will fit."

Katey looked over to Kyle for a long moment, studying him for a long time. 

Eliza studied him as well. He stood slightly over seven feet tall with muscles on top of muscles. His red skin shined in the darkening sunlight as his solid white eyes seemed to study her back. His long black horns curved from both sides of his forehead and seemed to reach toward the sky. A toothy smile stretched across his face showing his long and sharp canine teeth as Katey slowly approached him.

As Katey got closer her clothes burned away, revealing her naked pale skin and round firm ass. She pushed against the throne between Kyle's legs and rubbed the back of her hand up the length of his shaft, causing it to grow to full attention.

Eliza stepped up behind the woman and rubbed her hands down her back, stopping as she squeezed her asscheeks. Katey turned her head to look into Eliza's eyes, but Eliza placed her hand on the woman's chin and turned her to face Kyle once more.

"You're going to enjoy this," Eliza teased in a soft voice as she reached around her and pulled the demon's large cock up until the tip was pressed against Katey's lips.

She heard the wet sounds of lips on flesh as Kyle laid his head back and let out a light moan. Eliza placed her open lips to Katey's neck and lightly bit down, sliding one hand down her crack until she felt the hot wetness of her pussy. Katey moaned around flesh as Eliza pushed her fingers inside of her. 

Pure sexual delight took over the woman's entire aura as Katey lowered her head a bit more. Eliza flicked her fingers in and out of the woman's cunt as she heard moans turn into gags. 

His cock must have hit the back of her throat. Eliza smiled as she dropped to her knees and slid her tongue up Katey's slit, tasting her juices. This went on for a long moment. Eliza sliding her tongue in and out and around Katey's pussy as sounds of the woman gagging on the demon's cock mixed with wet slurping sounds followed.

Suddenly Katey was lifted up and away from Eliza's mouth. She looked up to see Kyle had picked her up by her arm and spun her upside down in the air. He held her with both hands around the waist as he lowered her down to where she took him in her mouth. He dropped her down until she had swallowed his entire cock in one motion.

Katey gurgled around his meat as he shoved his long tongue into her pussy, pushing and pulling just the right parts. He lifted her back up to allow the woman breath. She gasped and coughed as a long string of pre-cum stretched from her mouth to the tip of his dick. 

Eliza stood and gripped his cock in order to pull it straight so that he could drop her mouth on it once again. He smiled around the woman at Eliza and nodded in appreciation. Eliza let go of his cock as the woman's mouth dropped as far as it could go, taking his entire rod down her throat once more.

He began working the woman up and down at a rapid motion as she gagged and gasped for breath at any moment available. 

Eliza watched in amazement of seeing such a large thing disappearing in Katey's mouth.

The massive demon suddenly spun the curvy blond in the air and dropped her down directly on his cock, stretching her pussy around his cock as she took him all in within a single motion.

Katey screamed through her coughs as the woman limped down, resting her head on his shoulder before he threw her up and dropped her down again. She gasped and screamed as her insides were stretched to their limits over and over.

Eliza could see the sexual approval on the woman's aura and knew that she was enjoying every minute of it. 

Katey's limp body slammed down onto Kyle's lap so hard that she wondered if the villagers would be able to hear the slapping sounds from a mile away. A silly notion, but the volume of the noise was enough to cause such silly concerns.

She turned to look in the direction they had come from. To the direction of the village. Was Krystal on her way? If she was searching for them then the sounds would surely attract her. She looked back over to see that Kyle had stopped and was holding her down on his cock as her limp body jerked about in her orgasmic state.

"Let me help you out there," Eliza said with a smile, pushing her worries about a search party to the side. 

She crawled onto the throne and straddled the demon's legs as he lifted Katey off of his cock and rested her body against his stomach. Eliza grabbed the slick wet rod and stood up enough to press the end against her pussy. She stifled her own scream as she dropped herself down on it. She could feel it stretching her once more. She could feel it go deeper and deeper inside of her as she took it all in. 

Eliza peered over Katey's shoulder and into Kyle's eyes as she felt his lap touch the back of her legs. She had all of him inside of her now. Katey still moaned and jerked from time to time, but her body and head rested as if none of her muscles were working. She almost looked like a limp doll.

Kyle smiled and closed his eyes as Eliza rose herself and dropped once more onto his lap. She worked her hips back and forth as his girth rubbed her clit in just the right ways to get her worked up. She could feel her heart begin to pound as she felt his own heartbeat pulsating inside of her. The rhythm of both beats began to match up as she swung her hips back and forth at a quicker pace.

TBC
Old 19-02-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 19-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

It didn't take long for her to feel all of her strength explode into one single and strong orgasm. Her screams escaped her lips as she forgot all about her worries for others to be able to hear them. She screamed through the entire orgasm and once it was done she pulled herself up and off of his throbbing cock and slid down on the other side.

She reached around Katey and pulled her back as she slid forward, sandwiching the massive dick between their bodies. She placed her lips on the woman's neck again as she stared into her husband's eyes. He stared back through half closed eyes as she twisted her back in a motion similar to belly dancers, pressing his shaft between her stomach and Katey's back.

This went on for a long moment. Katey still not moving, but moaning to the touches and Eliza masturbating him with hers and Katey's body.

Kyle's breathing heavied which prodded her to quicken her motions. Finally, Kyle grunted in pleasure and she felt shot after shot of his hot cum spray up her stomach and Katey's back. After he finished cumming, Eliza dropped from his lap and looked down to see herself covered in his cum. She looked up to see that the shots had gone up to Katey's shoulder blades. 

He lifted Katey off of his with one hand and dropped her to the ground next to his throne as he smiled at Eliza.

"Thank you," he said in his low and booming voice. 

She smiled at him and took a seat on her own throne.

He waved his hand in the air and she looked down to see the heavy amounts of cum burn off of her and a long black dress suddenly cover her body. 

The top was low but her cleavage was partially covered by a long necklace that ended in a large jewel. It was low enough to drag across the forest floor with black lace around the hems. She eyed it up and down and looked over to see Kyle, her husband, looking back at her with a seeking look of appraisal. 

"It's beautiful," she declared and his expression relaxed. He looked over at the woman on the ground next to him before returning to his wife once more.

"She will do whatever we demand now," he explained with a smile.

"Good," she sniffed. "First thing is to tell her to stay quiet. She talks too much."

TBC
Old 19-02-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

The Half-Pawn

"They'll definitely form a search party," Eliza stated through her teeth as she held onto her bottom of her dress with her legs spread out as she sat on her throne.

Kyle, who was setting his throne and slowly stroking his cock shook his head as he looked in the direction of the village.

"That might be so but how long till they find us?" He answered with doubt in his tone. "What if they go around the location?"

"We don't all to find us," Eliza argued as she moaned from the sudden shift in the motion of their new sex slave's tongue on her pussy. "We want them just far enough away so that we can lure one in at a time."

Kyle's eyes glided from the treeline to his wife, who seemed to be enjoying Katey's mouth more as time went on. She seemed reluctant to use her at first, but after some convincing, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to pull her away from the blond woman now.

"How are we going to properly guide just one away from the others?" He asked as he gripped the base of his cock and jerked a bit harder. Soon it would be his turn and he wanted to be ready.

"Let me take care of that," she demanded through a series of moans. "I have that part covered."

Kyle looked at his wife with curiosity painted over his face. She had been speaking more and more to Riggan since their marriage. What did she know that he didn't? This didn't seem to be a unity as much as a spreading of power by the queen.

Before he could speak his concerns, Eliza let go of her dress and gripped the blond woman's hair tightly in her hands as she shimmied her hips about in an orgasm. After a moment of moans and groans, Eliza released the woman and straightened her dress back below her feet as she pulled herself back straight into her chair. She looked over at her husband and smiled.

"You turn," she teased before snapping her head back toward Katey with anger painted across her face. "Now him!" She ordered. Eliza seemed to be taking to this new power much quicker than he had.

Katey looked at him blankly and stepped to his throne. He released his grip on his cock as the short blond wrapped her own hands around it before sliding her tongue up and down the backside.

"You're getting close to the queen," he commented as he watched the sex slave open her mouth and drop down on him. 

"She is pleased with us," Eliza stated dryly as she scanned the treeline around them. "She likes the two of us working together."

"She hasn't been speaking with me since I've shared my link with you," Kyle said with more worry in his voice than he intended to reveal. Katey pushed her head as far as it would go, swallowing a portion of his cock before raising her head back up and kissing her way along the sides toward his balls.

"I am your wife," Eliza said in a reassuring tone. "Queen Riggan knows this and speaks to me as such."

Eliza's demeanor was changing rapidly and part of that frightened him. Was she going to turn into someone he couldn't recognize? Was she turning into a demon queen herself? All she was missing at this point was the appearance. That's when he noticed her ears. They had a slightly more pointed look to them. Her skin had changed just enough red for him to barely notice. 

"You're turning into a demon," he said, causing her to place her hands on her face to feel her own features.

"What do you mean?" She asked just before her hands stopped on her forehead and her eyes shot open widely. "What's happening?"

She moved her hands from her head and Kyle could barely make out two small bumps on either side of her forehead exactly at the same location where his horns had sprouted.

Gagging noises caught his attention and he looked down to see that his hands had instinctively grabbed Katey by the head and was slamming her mouth down around his cock as she swallowed him over and over. He let go in surprise to allow the woman room to lift her head, but she just continued the motions even without his hands.

"She's good," Eliza laughed, seemingly forgetting about her slow metamorphoses. "Looks like I have good judgment after all."

"I never doubted you," Kyle said as he watched the woman's head rise and lower followed by sounds of slurping and gagging. 

"Maybe I am changing like you did," Eliza's comment brought his attention back to her. She sat on her throne, staring into the forest with her thoughts obviously somewhere much further away. "And maybe that's okay."

"I will cherish you no matter what," Kyle stated as he stretched his hand over to her side. She took his hand and held it tight as her eyes locked to his. 

Did he really love this woman? Did she really love him? Did love even matter?

"Okay," he finally said in a soft tone. "I trust in your plan to bring the others here."

He could feel his cock swell and his balls tighten. He hadn't been paying attention, but Katey had been working on him so hard and fast that he was about to cum. Before he was able to pull her head back in a warning, he felt his release as cum shot in the woman's mouth so hard and fast that some burst through her nostrils as she gulped as much down as she could. She sucked the last bit out of him and lifted her head to look into his eyes. Cum dripped down her chin as she smiled up at him with a blank expression on her face.

He waved her away and looked back to his wife, who was watching in amusement. 

"Never seen that before," she laughed as the two watched Katey step between the two thrones to the back and wait for her next command.

"Why did she turn to such a brainless sex slave and you didn't?" Kyle asked after a moment of laughter shared between the two. "Not that I'm complaining, but it's just a thought that came to me."

"I asked the same question to Riggan," she admitted as she looked behind her toward the woman. "As far as I understand it, it was a mixture of you not wanting that of me and me being too stubborn."

She gave him an appreciative smile as she squeezed his hand tightly. 

"Anyway," she continued. "I'll take care of the search party tomorrow. We shouldn't see anybody tonight. They're too scared of the pawns."

"Speaking of pawns," Kyle started as he looked back in the direction of the village. "I sense something strange from the people's camp. It's not quite pawn and yet it's not quite human."

"I forgot to tell you," Eliza said in a whisper. "All that's been happening caused it to slip my mind."

"What do you mean?" He asked leaned further toward his wife in anticipation for an answer. Did she know what this thing was?

"One of the creatures dashed into the village and saved Holly by throwing her into the house we were hiding in while four other creatures came after them in a chase." She was growing more and more excited as she went on with the story. "It fought all four off and we carried it into the house before the dawn had started. Coralyn locked herself in the room with it to find out how they work."

"Coralyn?" Kyle asked. He didn't know all of the villagers. The name sounded familiar, but that wasn't enough to put a face with the name.

"She's the tall woman with long blond hair and glasses," she explained. "She's some kind of doctor."

"So a pawn fought off the other pawns and saved the villagers?" He asked more to himself than to his wife. "I think we need to arrange a meeting with this thing."

"I've been thinking," Eliza brought him out of his thoughts. "What about Joe?"

Kyle looked at Eliza to see her confusion. 

"What about him?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Did his wife want to have sex with Joe now? He knew it wasn't fair, but he'd rather kill the male than to share his wife.

"How are we going to handle him?" She continued. "I don't have the same powers you do so fucking him is out of the question."

"Riggan told me not to worry about the other males," he explained. He was relieved that Eliza wasn't proposing what he had initially thought. "She said that she'd take care of them."

"It's just Joe," she stated as she looked back to the trees.

"What about Gavin?" he asked feeling genuinely concerned. That made no sense. Gavin would have to go as well. He knew it and didn't deny the fact. So why was he concerned for him?

"He was dragged off the same night you were," she explained. "That was the same night Holly was dragged off too. What happens to the people that got dragged away, Kyle?"

"They get turned into pawns," he explained as his thoughts wandered toward an answer somewhere in his mind. "The men do anyway. The women turn into sirens."

"Sirens?" Eliza asked with intrigue.

"Some kind of spirit that men can't see. They float around the island and only come together for large attacks." He wasn't sure how he knew of the sirens or even how the men turn into the pawns, but the knowledge was there either way.

"So Holly was saved from turning into a siren," Eliza started puzzling something out in her head as she spoke. "Gavin was taken that same night."

She suddenly jerked up in her seat and leaned over the arm of her throne to look into Kyle's eyes.

"What if Holly wasn't the only one of the villagers to come back?!" Excitement filled her and her eyes were wild as she explained. "What if something went wrong while turning Gavin into a pawn? That could have been him!"

"The half pawn in the village could be Gavin," Kyle said as he caught up with his wife's thinking. "It makes sense."

"I kept thinking that Gavin was madly in love with Holly anyway," she went on, seeming pleased with Kyle's nod. "It makes sense that he would break the spell in order to save her."

"I need to know for sure," he said as he stood from his throne. 

"Where are you going?" Eliza asked as she stood up beside him. "You're going to the village tonight?"

"A half pawn could prove to be dangerous to our plans," Kyle explained as he walked toward the treeline in the direction of the village. "We have to make sure that if it is Gavin, he won't mess with our plans."

"I'll go with you," Eliza said behind him, but he shook his head.

"You need to stay here," he said as he turned to face her. Katey had followed in behind the two as well but stood far enough to the back to keep out of their way.

"What the hell do you expect me to do here?!" Eliza snapped.

"The search party could come at night," he began. "If they end up here then I'll need you to make sure they can't leave.

"And how do you expect me to hold a group of people prisoner if they do come in the dead of night?" She asked as she crossed her arms, lifting her breasts which showed more cleavage.

With a single thought, he made many slim stone pillars rise from the earth in a circular pattern. The pillars were so tightly packed together that it created a jail cell of sorts. The ground beneath the stones melted away until a large hole stood open underneath. He then lowered the stones back until it took on the appearance of a circular rib cage. Once the stones settled, he created a thin layer of dirt that covered it back and hovered over the hole to make it appear solid ground.

"Guide them here and the hole will do the rest," he said as he approached his wife. He rubbed his hand down her cheek and pressed his lips to hers.

"Fine," she said, with all of her determined anger replaced by acceptance. "Just be careful."

With another smile and kiss, Kyle stepped deeper into the forest toward the village.

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1