The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Max4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Thanks to Bro Tee6655 for posting this thread.

CNY coming and so much things to prepare and appointments with both customer and supplier till late as usual..... Was feeling tired and my stiff shoulders problem comes again.
So msg to Miki to ask if she is available & hahaha.. my luck not bad today, arrange and reserve her free slot and there I go for my muscle relaxing massage cum enjoyment with Miki late last night.

Fast forward... face-down on the massage bed, told Miki to only concentrate more on my neck and right back shoulder to relief the stiffness and aching muscles.

After a good over 25 mins of her power deep tissue massage and solid high strength knurling for my stiffness & aching, I told Miki to relax and stop, told her to sit up by the side of the bed
We both already had our mutual understanding and no need GQ to be asked. I teared my paper underwear, the joy stick slowly protrude out of the paper covering while the 'pilot' reached out to the joy stick and begins to take over the control of the aeroplane's flight. Hahaha (AUTO PILOT)..

Pilot was busy with the flight control while my hands are kept busy too. I had my left knurling & squeezing the Headlight while my right continued to search underneath the panties for the fleshy butt to grope.

Pilot and I both took our time to enjoy our 30 mins plus of intimacy while my tongue are also busy licking.......

I better not described till very detail as these will certainly arouse the jealously & red-eye sickness of some people.
Unless you are really keen to know what are the happenings, then you PM me.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Linda? Prettiest ML ? Some bros posted on Her SLG page? Anyone?
https://sglonelyguys.org/linda-massage/
Old 05-02-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Curiosity got to the better of me and i went to try the listed Changi Facial Joint. The is a general FR of the joint for my one time visit :-

Location :- If traveling there is not an issue, they have nice rooms and showers there, overall i like the place minus some points for the geographical location. But don't forget its a good place to have food as well when you are over there.

Service :- the facial service is not the apply mask and leave you there, or upsell you facial package kind of service. you will get your TLC throughout the session, very much like a massage session type of interaction, you pay how much time, they accompany you for that period.

Overall :- i had a good session i saw at least 4 of them around and all of them are close to advertised looks and body, its worth a try especially for those who enjoy their Bugis service.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
Curiosity got to the better of me and i went to try the listed Changi Facial Joint. The is a general FR of the joint for my one time visit :-

Location :- If traveling there is not an issue, they have nice rooms and showers there, overall i like the place minus some points for the geographical location. But don't forget its a good place to have food as well when you are over there.

Service :- the facial service is not the apply mask and leave you there, or upsell you facial package kind of service. you will get your TLC throughout the session, very much like a massage session type of interaction, you pay how much time, they accompany you for that period.

Overall :- i had a good session i saw at least 4 of them around and all of them are close to advertised looks and body, its worth a try especially for those who enjoy their Bugis service.
So really just facial?? No happy ending??
Old 06-02-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
i visited the spa, i think saw her, very friendly, & really slim pretty tall
Old 12-02-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
fatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post

Just visited
Venue not too difficult to find

Cleanliness
6/10

Face 7.5/10
Height 167-168

Boobs
b

BBBJ CIM 8/10
One of the skillful ones

Dmg $150

I’m happy with the visit
Except

Started sensual within 5 mins
Ended after 15 mins
She was good and quite aggressive in her skills..

After that she left the room
Came back 2-3 mins later and told me
She need to attend to another customer

Total time with me
Less than 20 mins.

I told her. Ok.. then u need to give me a discount ?
She declined. She asked for full rates.

She told me sorry
Short handed today..

I decided against any conflicts so I paid up.. (stupid yes)

She said she will make it up next time . (But she won’t be given a second chance at this rate la.. wa Lau )

When I walked out. 2 other ladies were resting in the resting area.

She obviously double booked me and tried to serve 2 clients concurrently.

Sigh.
Pity that her service standards are like this...

RTM?
No.
Old 19-02-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 0
RobotCop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRobotCop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Just visited
Venue not too difficult to find

Cleanliness
6/10

Face 7.5/10
Height 167-168

Boobs
b

BBBJ CIM 8/10
One of the skillful ones

Dmg $150

I’m happy with the visit
Except

Started sensual within 5 mins
Ended after 15 mins
She was good and quite aggressive in her skills..

After that she left the room
Came back 2-3 mins later and told me
She need to attend to another customer

Total time with me
Less than 20 mins.

I told her. Ok.. then u need to give me a discount ?
She declined. She asked for full rates.

She told me sorry
Short handed today..

I decided against any conflicts so I paid up.. (stupid yes)

She said she will make it up next time . (But she won’t be given a second chance at this rate la.. wa Lau )

When I walked out. 2 other ladies were resting in the resting area.

She obviously double booked me and tried to serve 2 clients concurrently.

Sigh.
Pity that her service standards are like this...

RTM?
No.
I am planning to look for her end of this month. Lucky you help me to save my hard earn money.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post

Yes I agree with you on that still like this place but when I want massage I will go to the town outlet for a good and relaxing massage..
Old 25-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Writing my FR here instead of the massage sticky thread of this particular spa to ensure maximum impartiality and minimum censorship.

Dropped by E-Wellness at Bugis today for a massage. Seems like business was still good for them, some of their more popular girls like Cici and Diamond were already pre-booked for the entire afternoon. Lucky for me, Melody was available. Chose the $50/hr massage and went into the room with her.

Facilities were good. Lights were a bit dim in there but I suppose that's the nature of all massage places anyway.

Massage service wise, Melody knew what she was doing. Definitely no piano massage, she knew how to be gentle and hard where it counts. Nearly fell asleep a couple of times, but managed to stay awake chatting with her basic TCSS to build chemistry and rapport. Looks wise, didn't really look and didn't really bother, since for me massage skills matter more than looks and she pleased me well in that regard.

Only complaint I have is that IDK if it's just her, or the entire spa itself, they have a very hard-sell policy regarding their $50 top-up for prostate massage. Kept hard-selling me for at least a good 20 minutes around halfway into the massage session. Apparently if you go there just for massage they don't earn a single cent off the $50/hr fee you paid, everything they earn is from upselling you packages or most basic of all the prostate massage. I actually got annoyed about it and told her that if I had wanted it I would have just paid $100 straight up at the counter instead of having her hard-sell me. She even went to the point of pre-emptively trying to do prostate massage on me BEFORE I even indicated I was ok with it, and I had to voice several times to her that if she continued before I said yes to it, I wasn't going to pay a single cent more when I go out after the session was done.

In the end, I still grudgingly got the prostate massage add-on, more out of a sense of being nice to her (I was only her second customer for today), and as a show of appreciation for her good massage skills. But had she tried to hard sell me the prostate massage for another 5 minutes I would have utterly shut down and just cut the session short. The prostate massage itself was pretty much what one would expect, and once again her skillful hands knew what to do and how to do it so overall it was still a good release.

So word of advice to bros here, E-Wellness operates on the basis that "you don't just come here for a massage and that's it, you should always upgrade with at least the prostate massage so the girls can earn their money from that". Make of it what you will. If it's your thing, great. If it's a totally 100% clean joint with no sales tactic pulled on you that you want, this is not the place for you.

Will I RTF? Not anytime soon. Maybe in a few months' time, and only if I deliberately already have the prostate massage service on my mind.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 25-02-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Writing my FR here instead of the massage sticky thread of this particular spa to ensure maximum impartiality and minimum censorship.

Will I RTF? Not anytime soon. Maybe in a few months' time, and only if I deliberately already have the prostate massage service on my mind.
Bro,

Thanks for the heads up.. thought of going there after work one of the days... but ya... i prefer solid massage though..
Old 27-02-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Spa near nichol highway. Shophouse style upstairs.

Walk in to explore. Only 1 girl working. Face was passable. Tall and slim in tight dress. Ask for 1 hour. Paid $50.

Led to a room with shower inside. No disposable underwear. After shower i came out with towel wrap around me. She tell me take off towel and lie down on the massage bed ( with the face hole). I ask her no disposable underwear? She laugh and say no need. Ok. So it's this type of joint eh.

Small talk ask her where she's from. Laugh and say not wuhan. Said some other China place and ask if I know where it is. I say no I dont. She laugh and say then why even ask. Said shes been in SG for 3 months now.

Massage was quite poor. No strength massage and is mostly those play play type like use finger nail and lightly brush across my skin type.

After about 15 minutes she ask me flip over. Wah so fast. She lean in and whispered in my ear what I wanted. She smells really good and I asked her what she has to offer and more important HOW MUCH.

This is when it became shit. HJ for $80. Plus take off top and roam is add $20. BJ for $100. FJ for $200.

I tell her I can go geylang for those prices. She say this is not geylang.

After some nego, $50 for HJ. So she started mechanically and show black face. But after awhile I guess she became tired? She auto take off her top anyway and I reached out to touch her tits and she didnt refuse me

So I kept gropping and she lean down and started to lick my nipples and I buay tahan came on her hands.

She went to grab a box of tissues and told me to wipe myself and go shower if I wanted. Then she went off to some backroom outside to clean herself.

Cleaned myself went outside and saw 3 other girls out now. She told me got these other ladies to try if I come back again. They all look alright. But I dont think I'll come here again.

Paid up and left. Total damage: 50+50
Old 27-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post

Walk in to explore. Only 1 girl working. Face was passable. Tall and slim in tight dress. Ask for 1 hour. Paid $50.

Led to a room with shower inside. No disposable underwear. After shower i came out with towel wrap around me. She tell me take off towel and lie down on the massage bed ( with the face hole). I ask her no disposable underwear? She laugh and say no need. Ok. So it's this type of joint eh.

Small talk ask her where she's from. Laugh and say not wuhan. Said some other China place and ask if I know where it is. I say no I dont. She laugh and say then why even ask. Said shes been in SG for 3 months now.

Massage was quite poor. No strength massage and is mostly those play play type like use finger nail and lightly brush across my skin type.

After about 15 minutes she ask me flip over. Wah so fast. She lean in and whispered in my ear what I wanted. She smells really good and I asked her what she has to offer and more important HOW MUCH.

This is when it became shit. HJ for $80. Plus take off top and roam is add $20. BJ for $100. FJ for $200.

After some nego, $50 for HJ. So she started mechanically and show black face. But after awhile I guess she became tired? She auto take off her top anyway and I reached out to touch her tits and she didnt refuse me

So I kept gropping and she lean down and started to lick my nipples and I buay tahan came on her hands.

She went to grab a box of tissues and told me to wipe myself and go shower if I wanted. Then she went off to some backroom outside to clean herself.

Cleaned myself went outside and saw 3 other girls out now. She told me got these other ladies to try if I come back again. They all look alright. But I dont think I'll come here again.

Near famous prawn noodle
Old 27-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Walao 200 puss made of gold meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post

Old 02-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Walao 200 puss made of gold meh
Lol ladies thinks when they work in another place their puss turns to gold.....Lol....🤣
Old 11-03-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Zenode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha maybe is China rate, 1000RMB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1