The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maint ctc or long dist r/s with Cat150 ex-WL

deleted............

Last edited by unfit; 04-03-2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Maint ctc or long dist r/s with Cat150 ex-WL

deleted............

Last edited by unfit; 04-03-2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

so cheap meh......got one dragon service anot....? how many shot?
Old 08-02-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
What is your point of knowing? Nosey man seldom get woman...lol
no la..........ask for reference only.....
Old 02-03-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Anyone still dating ex-WL who have gone back? Can PM to share & exchange experience

Personally, i've been dating one since Oct. Never asked from me a single cent.

Any bros with similar experience please PM yo
Old 02-03-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Anyone still dating ex-WL who have gone back? Can PM to share & exchange experience

Define dating?
Online dating? U fly to her? U meet at a common location so both fly??
Old 02-03-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

i wanted to go china and look for them....but now can't go....

come back will need to quarantee 14 days
Old 03-03-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
GLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Many years back when I was still free and available, I maintained contact with an ex 40cat Thai.

The first trip to Bangkok we stayed together for 2 or 3 nights, but I can't clearly remember how many days.
We went pubbing, disco, got drunk, makan, and had sex several times. She never asked for money although I paid for everything whilst I was there, and bought a sofa for her apartment.

However, the second time I went to meet her, she just wanted to spend time with her friends, and i had to ask for sex a few times before she reluctantly agrees.

I deleted her contact the moment I boarded the plane for Singapore.

Incidentally, have anyone wondered how much a cat150 WL earns in the 2 years they are here? They will earn about 200-250k SGD or thereabouts, much more than many of us here... Or maybe someone has a more accurate figure?
Old 03-03-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
i wanted to go china and look for them....but now can't go....

come back will need to quarantee 14 days
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I go on a tour once a year in china visiting old regular. This year for example I want to go meet ex QDD(1658a) in beijing, ex yiyi(2047) in nan ning and ex ferrari(1805) in zhuhai. I will stay in each city for 3 to 5 days, pay/tip the girls for their companionship for that few days loh. Sometimes the girls are married/attached already and they secretly meet me for affair, fucking exciting Was planning to go in march to coincide with yiyi's birthday but now not sure due to this wuhan situation...
I had to cancel as well. Lucky I was able to refund both air tickets and hotel reservation. Too much hassle to go china now. Wait till this thing blows over bah.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I had to cancel as well. Lucky I was able to refund both air tickets and hotel reservation. Too much hassle to go china now. Wait till this thing blows over bah.
坐等,躺等,站等,测等,睡等

not really a good thing if wait too long......who knows the WL got attached, married, getting fatter, getting older, change in appearance, change in altitude etc.....
Old 04-03-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro, u still read forum postings ah. How to curb your bonking fire desire like that ? Lol
Old 04-03-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What's the market rates do you all pay for 'companionship' and overnights for them?
Old 04-03-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, u still read forum postings ah. How to curb your bonking fire desire like that ? Lol
I log in often to check and reply PMs If I see you or other friends make a post then I take a look into a thread loh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpscpsc2 View Post
What's the market rates do you all pay for 'companionship' and overnights for them?
I usually pay 5k RMB per day of companionship + a small gift at the end loh. Thats around what they earn per day whoring in china so thats what I compensate them for giving up their day for me You can negotiate with the girl straight lah. If you were super regular during their stay here, they will be happy to see you again for FOC even *T&C applies
Old 04-03-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

they named sillypore as wuhan 2.0 who wants to take risk with sinkies now
Old 04-03-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I log in often to check and reply PMs If I see you or other friends make a post then I take a look into a thread loh

I usually pay 5k RMB per day of companionship + a small gift at the end loh. Thats around what they earn per day whoring in china so thats what I compensate them for giving up their day for me You can negotiate with the girl straight lah. If you were super regular during their stay here, they will be happy to see you again for FOC even *T&C applies
5k is damm good deal man. The 外围ones are already 5k a pop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1