The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Any married guys/ladies don’t wanna have kids

Just curious how is the overall thoughts on having kids nowadays. Is there anyone in the same boat? Me and my wife doesnt wanna have kids, any experienced people here who can share some info anything good or bad could happen if the couple dont wanna have kids in the future?

I know of a few like:

Pros of having kids:
Increase liveliness in the house
They can take care of u when u are ill or old

Cons:
Lonely - noone to talk to when u are old
Different from the masses who have kids
If something happen to your partner. U will be alone

Me and my partner is thinking to just get pets instead. Of course pets wouldn’t outlive humans.. but prob as a form of company

Anyone can Jump in to share their thoughts if u think having babies are good or bad in these days? Why you dont wanna have kids, etc.
Whats the best and worst thing that can happen to you if you dont wanna have kids?
Old 16-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any married guys/ladies don’t wanna have kids

I think the biggest issue about kids is commitment and responsibility which will result in lesser freedom be it financially or time.

For me i strongly oppose abortion hence when my ex wife got pregnant, i got the kid.

Really depends on what you want and how you want your marriage to be lor.
Old 16-10-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Children are not byproduct of marriage .
You either want it or not. if unsure, please don't
else you will blame each other for the rest of your life
Not forgetting there is absolute no U Turn or refund
nor is it exchangeable
Old 16-10-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.'"

God’s will
Old 16-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kids = money. Nothing but expense. Nothing wrong with having them but you gotta be financially ready.
I like to fuck with no responsibilities afterwards, hence this is where FLs come in. They settle whatever happens back home
Old 16-10-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanister View Post
“Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.'"

God’s will
Let's quote scripture then. 11th commendment: Thou should have massages and have other women touch thou dick. Dick 11:11
Old 16-10-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
nor is it exchangeable
+1 to this. if you're second guessing whether yes or no then definitely no.

kids are to form a family with your wife - you dont outweigh pros and cons because its hands down cons all the way with only 1 pro - that's completing a family, mentally. physically it doesn't count imho.

mentally completing a family meaning feeling happy when you're home. the journey to raising a kid is tough and chances of bad 'investment' of a kid is high and you'll hate yourself later for raising a dumb fuck.

im married and me and my wife are still contemplating for kid. we are ready definitely, but mentally not yet because there's still things we want to achieve in life before getting a young one. hope you find your answer.
Old 16-10-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

want to have but cannot afford. So, how to have? Now focus on career first
Old 16-10-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Pros of having kids:
They can take care of u when u are ill or old
Remains to be seen.
Old 16-10-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanister View Post

God’s will
See, I don't believe in fairy tale as a grown man.

Whatever the words are in the good book, it is ultimately written by man with agendas.
Old 16-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
nor is it exchangeable
Agree with this. It seems we are not ready yet, or even, talked about not having kids in the future already. But guys, if this is the case, is there a way to 100% stop unwanted preg? I mean i know condom but we know condoms are not 100% .what about take out the womb to make sure there’s no pregnancy in the future?
Old 16-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Remains to be seen.
Yes i know it’s 50/50 chance on this. Either the child grows up to take care of u or throw u aside
Old 16-10-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
RestlessStorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the past, your worries are over once the kid starts working and be independent.
Nowadays you have to make sure they need to have a roof over their head as they cannot even an "affordable" HDB flat.
Old 16-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestlessStorm View Post
In the past, your worries are over once the kid starts working and be independent.
Nowadays you have to make sure they need to have a roof over their head as they cannot even an "affordable" HDB flat.
Its getting expensive nowadays..
Old 16-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“养儿一百岁,长忧九十九” 😢
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1