The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
You want to make sex look puny, yet you are taking sex too seriously. Just do the deed at least for once and try to red-pill yourself. Ironically, most men who achieve spiritual enlightenment in sexual desire are those who have fucked many many women because the experience will tell them that it's all the same. In the end, it's your brain that's doing all the hard work. The orgasm, the dopamine hit, the rush, it's all in the brain.
I am not making sex look puny, it is Puny compared to what I experienced. The problem is I can't repeat what I experienced at will.

What I learnt is - if you have too much intimate contact with many other bodies, you body will get confused due to too much body memory, and you will never be genuinely in joy, let alone spiritual enlightenment. You will have to pay the price.
Old 14-10-2020, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stay strong bro. Thank you for your story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
Real life story here.

Long post ahead. So I shall start with the moral of the story first. My advise to you is, dont start. And if you have already started, then you must always remember to fuck and forget and only fuck those that you pay. Remember this, the most expensive fucks are the ones you dont pay. Most importantly, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER, put your emotions into the game.

I have been with my wife for more than a decade and together we have a kid. From the fifth year onwards, i started to eat outside. I started with whores in geylang. I remember my first time in geylang like it was yesterday. After that, I started to get addicted to going geylang. From once a month to twice a month eventually once a week. The reason I go for my weekly geylang fuck is because I met a girl there whom my heart started to flutter for her. We have such amazing sex and we had such chemistry that towards the end of her two years, we fucked raw. Yes, I raw a whore.

After she went home, I carried on my fucks in geylang. However, I felt empty. I crave that emotional fucks that I used to have. Slowly, I went to MP and started flirting. I didnt just want their pussy, I want that emotional attachment. I crave that fluttering of the heart when I meet a girl like how I used to have for my wife and later that WL in geylang. I tried many MP, I tried many WL, more than half of my monthly income was spent just fucking and massaging. But still, I crave that emotional attachment. Most of them are just after money, they do not have that feeling for me. So from sex workers, I moved on to fishing outside of the sex industry.

And out of nowhere, when I wasnt even looking for her, she appeared. She's not a sex worker, just a normal working class citizen. From the moment I met her, i knew it. I knew it was love at first sight. We started talking and we had great chemistry. Both of us like to sing and we sang our heart outs in the car. After a long day, we decided to check in to a hotel and i had the most passionate sex I ever had. I was so in love. She is beautiful and she is great in bed, and boy when I say great, I mean... REALLY GREAT...

Not long after, she officially became my mistress. She knows that I am married and she doesnt mind. The reason she gave was because she loves me. You know that fluttering feeling I told you about? It came back. We started to have sex everywhere. In the car, in handicap toilet, staircase, you name it, we did it. I was so blinded in love that I fucking went overseas with her lying to my wife that it was a business trip.

In the end, as the saying goes, all things come to an end. And not just the relationship with her, but my marriage as well. My wife found out about her after a series of events and all hell broke loose. I know its a cliche to say this but really, you never know how much you love someone until you lose them. As I am typing this, I can tell you that yes, I do love these three women in my life, but I love my wife the most. More than the whore, more than my mistress. What have I left with now? Nothing. Absolutely nothing except a depressing life which I have thought of countless times to commit suicide.

So let me repeat what I want to tell you. Dont start, its not worth it. And if you really want to start, then fuck and forget. I wish you well, stay safe.
Old 14-10-2020, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
Real life story here.

Long post ahead. So I shall start with the moral of the story first. My advise to you is, dont start. And if you have already started, then you must always remember to fuck and forget and only fuck those that you pay. Remember this, the most expensive fucks are the ones you dont pay. Most importantly, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER, put your emotions into the game.

I have been with my wife for more than a decade and together we have a kid. From the fifth year onwards, i started to eat outside. I started with whores in geylang. I remember my first time in geylang like it was yesterday. After that, I started to get addicted to going geylang. From once a month to twice a month eventually once a week. The reason I go for my weekly geylang fuck is because I met a girl there whom my heart started to flutter for her. We have such amazing sex and we had such chemistry that towards the end of her two years, we fucked raw. Yes, I raw a whore.

After she went home, I carried on my fucks in geylang. However, I felt empty. I crave that emotional fucks that I used to have. Slowly, I went to MP and started flirting. I didnt just want their pussy, I want that emotional attachment. I crave that fluttering of the heart when I meet a girl like how I used to have for my wife and later that WL in geylang. I tried many MP, I tried many WL, more than half of my monthly income was spent just fucking and massaging. But still, I crave that emotional attachment. Most of them are just after money, they do not have that feeling for me. So from sex workers, I moved on to fishing outside of the sex industry.

And out of nowhere, when I wasnt even looking for her, she appeared. She's not a sex worker, just a normal working class citizen. From the moment I met her, i knew it. I knew it was love at first sight. We started talking and we had great chemistry. Both of us like to sing and we sang our heart outs in the car. After a long day, we decided to check in to a hotel and i had the most passionate sex I ever had. I was so in love. She is beautiful and she is great in bed, and boy when I say great, I mean... REALLY GREAT...

Not long after, she officially became my mistress. She knows that I am married and she doesnt mind. The reason she gave was because she loves me. You know that fluttering feeling I told you about? It came back. We started to have sex everywhere. In the car, in handicap toilet, staircase, you name it, we did it. I was so blinded in love that I fucking went overseas with her lying to my wife that it was a business trip.

In the end, as the saying goes, all things come to an end. And not just the relationship with her, but my marriage as well. My wife found out about her after a series of events and all hell broke loose. I know its a cliche to say this but really, you never know how much you love someone until you lose them. As I am typing this, I can tell you that yes, I do love these three women in my life, but I love my wife the most. More than the whore, more than my mistress. What have I left with now? Nothing. Absolutely nothing except a depressing life which I have thought of countless times to commit suicide.

So let me repeat what I want to tell you. Dont start, its not worth it. And if you really want to start, then fuck and forget. I wish you well, stay safe.

im in he same boat and same course like you.

just that its still a secret............

i feel you bro.....
Old 14-10-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
"The court can order a man to pay maintenance to his wife upon divorce, separation or annulment of marriage."

Search for this under woman's charter.

This provision has always been there to protect the weaker gender. In Singapore, prenups are not enforceable in and of themselves. This is because marriages in Singapore are governed by a combination of written laws and the principles established in court decisions (“Singapore's Matrimonial Laws”).

So if the wife change her mind, when two person divorce and want to claim half the house even though she may not have contributed a single cent to it, she is entitled to do so.
Yes and no bro, my ex tried, but didn't managed to get, bottom line is she continued with her career (and even gotten promotion during the marriage), she didn't gave up her job or suffered any loss of income for the marriage, so no maintenance.

House I contributed a lot more so she only got 30%, which then I bought over her share, so yes she gotten an extra $90,000. I console myself by saying ok lah that is 30k a year for the marriage, sigh no choice lor.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Yes and no bro, my ex tried, but didn't managed to get, bottom line is she continued with her career (and even gotten promotion during the marriage), she didn't gave up her job or suffered any loss of income for the marriage, so no maintenance.

House I contributed a lot more so she only got 30%, which then I bought over her share, so yes she gotten an extra $90,000. I console myself by saying ok lah that is 30k a year for the marriage, sigh no choice lor.
30k a year! damn that's expensive. now i know why some people die die don't want to marry. the risk is not worth the reward.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 14-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
30k a year! damn that's expensive. now i know why some people die die don't want to marry. the risk is not worth the reward.
Yes, the gain she made by selling her share of the house to me, to a certain extend it is very expensive but I guess that is 3 years of her life also.
Old 14-10-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

Just sharing so hope no bro get upset.

Since 14 I've had lots of partners and most times I will have a few at a time.

After marriage i didn't stray until one of my kid passed away. I was super depressed and keep thinking of killing myself.

So I was thinking since my life is going to end up being a shit death, I might as well do anything I want and hope I get killed or something. I wanted to die, I wanted to leave my family, my wife. I just wanted to end everything.

So I started to stray again and until 5 years later and then I met this super pretty maid.

And I still remembered that day when I was with her and thinking she can be with anyone but why she choose only me. That's when I realised anything I've asked for in my life I actually managed to get, money, women, career, kids, a beautiful wife, travelling and now this one woman who can have anyone, she choose me.

That's when I suddenly felt like the depression left me, a bit like also don't know how to explain but like a negative spirit left me and suddenly I felt very light.

I didn't feel like killing myself anymore, and I suddenly realised that actually I was blessed with a super good life and didn't feel like leaving my wife anymore or my kids.

So my story a bit different. Hope that helps cheer some of you a bit.
Old 14-10-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol... so it's like paying maintenance for sugar baby except without any of the sugar.
Baby? More like Sugar Stone..... always make you trip one.
Old 14-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
one of my friend he is having an affair with a girl. As he is in mid40 and is some kind of wealthy, there is a girl from sugarbook who initiate the reaction. I already advice him but he not listening.
Hang on. What did you advise him first?
Old 14-10-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Just sharing so hope no bro get upset.

Since 14 I've had lots of partners and most times I will have a few at a time.

After marriage i didn't stray until one of my kid passed away. I was super depressed and keep thinking of killing myself.

So I was thinking since my life is going to end up being a shit death, I might as well do anything I want and hope I get killed or something. I wanted to die, I wanted to leave my family, my wife. I just wanted to end everything.

So I started to stray again and until 5 years later and then I met this super pretty maid.

And I still remembered that day when I was with her and thinking she can be with anyone but why she choose only me. That's when I realised anything I've asked for in my life I actually managed to get, money, women, career, kids, a beautiful wife, travelling and now this one woman who can have anyone, she choose me.

That's when I suddenly felt like the depression left me, a bit like also don't know how to explain but like a negative spirit left me and suddenly I felt very light.

I didn't feel like killing myself anymore, and I suddenly realised that actually I was blessed with a super good life and didn't feel like leaving my wife anymore or my kids.

So my story a bit different. Hope that helps cheer some of you a bit.
Bro, good for you. Your story is indeed different. Check on your wife then. Has those negative energy left her? I am a MCP, I admit. Since woman openly agreed that they are weaker then I have the right to be an MCP.

If it is so hard for you to recover, it will be harder for her. Check on her.
Old 14-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post

Then you better pray very hard to show your appreciation. This is one of the very nicely ended marriage I saw already.
Old 15-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
ColinLiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
whoever did this before? or doing now?
can share feedback and experience?

why you do it? (why you stopped? if you did previously)
how long have you been doing it?
who are your other partners? (sugar baby/mistress/FWB/ONS/FL/pros)
any regrets?
is it safe (physically and emotionally)?
given a choice to restart, would you have taken the same decision?

will up my humble points if i like your story
Sometimes home cook food is boring. KEKEKEKE
Old 15-10-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinLiew View Post
Sometimes home cook food is boring. KEKEKEKE
if get caught how? what's the contingency plan?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 15-10-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if get caught how? what's the contingency plan?
You are the thread starter, other than asking and listening,
what have you share? More asking? What's your agenda?
Old 15-10-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You are the thread starter, other than asking and listening,
what have you share? More asking? What's your agenda?
No experience yet, learning from others.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1