The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Gingerbreadg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you get bored with your wife/gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
will get bored if you face the same person for a long time
True statement, but as we get older with the same person , the bond is also stronger , breaking up likely due to seeing true nature of GF / Wife.
Old 06-10-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

To the women who expect romance from their man. Be it a morning kiss, hugs etc, do they do the same for their man? I’m sure if they do their man will reciprocate. At least for me I will love it when my wife takes the initiative to give me a kiss.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
If the man initiate, most woman would respond well and reciprocate cos they have that warm feeling that their man still notice and treasure them.
sadly my case is the opposite.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

If a wife can't perform BJ, hate the smell of cum and making love session. Then dun blame your husband find another woman to do it for him.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
CIMCOF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
With all due respect, I beg to differ.

How to you give her a morning kiss if she looks like a pig? Think there's a bro here who even divorced his wife cos she starting bloating up.

But that's my own opinion...
what if your gf or wife never mind your face look like wild boars..? Its a two way traffic i guess...
Old 10-10-2020, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel that there must always be effort no matter how many years together.. Must always try to rekindle the spark and it must not die.. IF not later divorce like me la hahaha
Old 10-10-2020, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69 View Post
hahahha i think we same team bro
Old 10-10-2020, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
To the women who expect romance from their man. Be it a morning kiss, hugs etc, do they do the same for their man? I’m sure if they do their man will reciprocate. At least for me I will love it when my wife takes the initiative to give me a kiss.
yea bro small things matter alot too.. i agree with you
Old 10-10-2020, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
Haha! If our ladies think that way, we'd be in trouble too.
hahahah i agree with you bro
Old 10-10-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
Bro FreebiezWanker, with all due respect, even if TS was Miranda Kerr or Katie Perry, it doesn't make them any less immune to being in this situation.
Looks does matter but it doesnt determine a relationship. Personality and commitment does.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

My 2 cents worth lah, no leh i still hold my wife's hand when we go out, and she still demand to be kissed everyday when we met after work. We don't think so much about why we are still doing this but that's what we did while dating so why stop?

My wife always tells her friends I am not the romantic and I am practical and pretty thrifty to the point I am a bit kiam (stingy) because I wear cheap brands like Uniqolo, Decathlon etc. We eat at hawker centres and food mostly and inexpensive restaurants.

She was very surprised that I splurged on the ring, I explained min 40 years so actually ok, she was like.....

So no, I don't give flowers or chocolates on birthdays, anniversaries, X'mas, Valentine's day etc in fact I always bought practical presents (only on birthday) that my gf (now wife) would give me that look.

After marrying now, I give cash instead, and my wife get 1 more time (more money) on wedding anniversary.

I saw this the other day, it's not that we stop loving our wife, it's just that our love now includes life's essentials 材米油盐, responsibilities that as men we have to undertake.

Yes we love peace in the household, it is shelter from all the nonsense we put up outside (Yes I hate working from home, all the temper flare from work), sometimes we seek relief (or release) outside, it's difficult when you see she is so tired and she doze off while waiting for the bathroom.

And no, giving birth to the children do not damage the body. Your body is damaged because you don't take care of it.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If i say no bored, is cheating anyway. For me, when i get bored, i will scroll into sugarbook lady and have a chat with her but not letting my gf know.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
If a wife can't perform BJ, hate the smell of cum and making love session. Then dun blame your husband find another woman to do it for him.
Do you go down on your wife then?
Old 12-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
After years together do u still hold hands with your wife/gf? kiss her when you are home? Make effort to keep romance alive... or u stop after some time together?If you have stopped, is it because u felt tht u already "won" cos she is with u? u got bored with her? cos she aged and no longer as pretty? or u no longer love her?
I am asking to understand why cos many women including myself felt that romance seems to have an expiration with men... I know it takes both parties to keep it alive just trying to understand what are the common reasons. Thanks for sharing
YES need to keep the romance alive with your spouse then you can have all the sex you want.. the feeling is diff from having it with outside partner.....
Old 13-10-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69 View Post
Maybe her language of love (ref to 5 language of love) is not touch and words. Many women have act of service as their language of love, they like their husband to help them with chores, pick them after work, mind the kids etc. Maybe you can discover her language of love?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1