The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Which Asian country have the most daring girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Cambodia
A bit unfair but I was posted there. Many times when they ask to meet, I give them my apartment address they come, and then... Then it became a almost everyday 3. Once when I'm back from work, once with another for dinner and after dinner. Then the last one will arrive midnight. All non paid. Fuck till I had a tear on my cock. Had to rest (doctor's orders).

Indonesia
A lot super pretty and most also I give them address of hotel. But for these, I give them some (S$50 or 500000IDR) cuz I know a lot of them jobless and need money.

Singapore maids
This one self explanatory.
Bro, are you those yandao kind?
I tot Cambodian women are conservative ones. Please share your success tactics leh...
Old 17-10-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Asian country have the most daring girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
I tot Cambodian women are conservative ones. Please share your success tactics leh...
Many things here just read it with a pinch of salt, but am not doubting his credits too. I had hook up and slept with many through my years, but believe me there will always be someone better.

Myth: look is not necessary, but is better to be 24/7 in good shape condition than last minute charging.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Interesting! So many mentioned Hong Kong... any idea why HK girls are so open in sex and kinky?
HKG girls are zhi tong. If you spend money on them for a date, they know that u expect something in return. SO, they will put out and give u something. SG girls, u can take them out half a dozen times, and not even get a good night kiss. They think they have the golden hai, and its your duty to spend money on them.
Old 18-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
I don't have that much experiences with overseas but have to agree on the Taiwan girls.

Was backpacking in Taiwan and stayed at this Airbnb. Host is a cute lady about 30.

See got opportunity then must plan plan a bit lah. Started drinking beer together in the living room, play some guitar, talk cock. She mentioned she got projector in her room, I asked to check it out and the rest is history hehehe

Can recount this story in detail if bros are interested
Nice! Reminds me the time I bonked the min-su lady boss.
Old 18-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
I didn't know they were Conservative. Just that I'm not the kind that waste time having dinner etc. So I'll just give them my address.

Sometimes will cook for them but most is come and then I just fuck. Most also I ask them to stay for round 2, but they will just fuck and go. So that's why I ended up usually having 2 to 3 come to my place as they cum and go.

Apologies, didn't mean to say I had a tear to show off but just wanted to list Cam girls as the top on my list for daring.

Sometimes I show the girls the videos of us being together. Instead of being angry or what, they ask me to send them more to watch. So, I didn't think they were Conservative.

Also at my workplace, a lot of them go drinking all the time. I was with one of my colleague and she's a member of a rum and whisky club. Walk in, I think it was 2 girls to 1 guy there inside. But my workplace people didn't know about my lifestyle at all cuz my job cannot reveal my double life. So I never once did anything with my female colleagues. Just drink and go.
Old 18-10-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel that Taiwan, malaysia and indonesia have the most daring girls.. a few of my sugarbook girls are either taiwanese or indonesian
Old 18-10-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Many things here just read it with a pinch of salt, but am not doubting his credits too. I had hook up and slept with many through my years, but believe me there will always be someone better.

Myth: look is not necessary, but is better to be 24/7 in good shape condition than last minute charging.
yes bro i agree with this.. skills matter.. not looks
Old 18-10-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
From my travels, I have to give my vote to Hong Kong, Taiwan and local ladies.

Special mention to Malaysia, shanghai and Guangzhou ladies.
Shangai ladies are amazing.. have hooked up with one.. i love em
Old 18-10-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Agree, they like Chinese guy who speaks English, dress well. SG/MLY guys have a great chance. But ofc, they are intense la, have to be able to keep up. Taiwan girls a little more easy going
yes bro.. they like guys who talk good english
Old 18-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Interesting! So many mentioned Hong Kong... any idea why HK girls are so open in sex and kinky?
maybe they have more influence from the western culture.. i think thats why
Old 18-10-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Which Asian country have the most daring girls?

I gave to western woman or white girls. Back into the 70s to 2020. Even in the middle of the technical recession white girls dress sexy. 7 mths btw CB to P1 and P2. My observation has increased. Please! I have no mental issues.

The VIP kept on repeating an increase in people with mental illnes. I guess they dont want us to sharpen our observation senses.
Old 19-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Isedora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I gave to western woman or white girls. Back into the 70s to 2020. Even in the middle of the technical recession white girls dress sexy. 7 mths btw CB to P1 and P2. My observation has increased. Please! I have no mental issues.

The VIP kept on repeating an increase in people with mental illnes. I guess they dont want us to sharpen our observation senses.
Which VIP? Very Idiotic Pappies?
Old 19-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
HKG girls are zhi tong. If you spend money on them for a date, they know that u expect something in return. SO, they will put out and give u something. SG girls, u can take them out half a dozen times, and not even get a good night kiss. They think they have the golden hai, and its your duty to spend money on them.
SG going to have travel bubble with HK soon.. no need to quarantine on arrival at HK
Old 19-10-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tbh SG girls are honestly quite daring too, probably so many rules that's why they want to seek thrill. JC girls are not very difficult to hit on and fuck
Old 19-10-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
FitMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think every country also have daring gals, depends on whether you have met them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1