The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

Sarah's heart beat rapidly as she worked her way towards the library. It was a sunny, beautiful day out; a real shame given that she was not going to be enjoying it whatsoever. 

The next several hours were going to be nothing but research in a gray, fluorescent-lit computer lab. It was at moments like this that Sarah questioned why she was even pursuing a biology degree. She possessed no ambition to be a doctor and all personal curiosity in the subject had drained from her after the first year. 

She felt trapped.

It was in this bitter trance that Sarah failed to notice Hunter and Molly waving at her. She nearly walked right past them when Molly tapped her on the shoulder.

Sarah jumped, suddenly feeling mortally endangered. 

"Hey," Molly said softly. "It's just us."

"You okay, Sarah?" Hunter added.

"I'm so sorry guys. I'm just in a mood."

"Senior project mood?" Molly asked.

"What other mood is there?" Sarah said, trying to crack a smile. She half-managed it. 

"Well don't overwork yourself," Hunter said.

"What are you guys up to?" Sarah asked, hoping to change the subject.

It was nice having human contact and the sun was warm and soothing on her skin. In this place, she could almost forget the sterile hell waiting for her in the library.

"You won't believe what we found in South Woods," Molly said, bubbling with excitement.

"A meteorite!" Hunter chimed in.

"Holy shit!" Sarah said. "That's awesome! You've got to give me the details!"

"We found it hiking in south woods," Hunter said. "We were hiking and saw the smoke. It must have just landed in the last few hours."

"You didn't even mention the coolest part," Molly said, playfully nudging her boyfriend in the arm. "We found this goo leaking from it. It might be organic! We're on our way to collect samples."

"Potentially the best senior project ever!" Hunter said. 

"Wow, that's great guys. Well good luck," Sarah said.

Somehow, she left the conversation more dejected than before. Someone sure was enjoying biology and it certainly was not her.

The library loomed before Sarah, beckoning her with dark windows and dreadful whispers of a listless, colourless future.

XXXX

"So Brad and I hung out last night. Now by hang out, I don't mean hang out," Megan punctuated this with large air quotations. "We just played board games with some of his friends. It was kind of boring, but also kind of nice?"

Jessie desperately wished Leah was here to absorb some of the radiation from Megan's constant need to fill air. Leah had the heart for that type of thing. 

Instead, it was just her. Just Jessie. The wild child, her mother had always called her. Wildly bored, Jessie thought.

"Do you think I should push him more?" Megan asked.

Jessie panicked as she realized the past several seconds slipped by without her paying even the slightest attention to Megan. 

"I'm sorry, what?" She said.

"Should I push Brad to be more active? I don't want him to think I'm a slut or anything. Hell, we aren't even dating. Then there's Mikey. Poor Mikey..."

And Megan was off on another tangent. 

Jessie swiped her keycard at the entrance of the sophomore dormitory and opened the door for Megan. Jessie followed and started towards her room, all too painfully aware that Megan was following her.

"You might want to ask Leah about this. She's better with this sort of thing," Jessie murmured.

"Better with what sort of thing? Talking? Having a meaningful conversation," Megan said. She was starting to get a little huffy.

"It's just that she has better advice, usually."

"Well I'm also friends with you," Megan said indignantly. "I want to know what you think."

Jessie opened the door and turned on the light, revealing an empty room. That, however, was not what cut Megan off mid-sentence. 

Trailing from the doorway to Leah's bed were splotches of lime-green slime. The path ended in Leah's bed, where the sheets were entirely drenched in the stuff.

"What the fuck?" Jessie said reflexively as she carefully tiptoed around the goo. 

"What's that smell?" Megan whined, pinching her nose.

Jessie sniffed the air and remembered the odor she picked up hours earlier. Before, it had been muted and difficult to distinguish. Now it was overwhelming.

It was a cloyingly sweet smell. Deep and rich like molasses with floral hints and an undertone that was sweaty and animalistic. 

"Did she pee herself?" Megan asked. Jessie turned to face the girl and saw the growing concern on her face. 

"Does that look like pee?"

Megan did not respond.

Jessie grabbed her laptop, her backpack, and her water bottle and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"I'm not dealing with this right now."

"Do you think she's okay?" Megan asked, wide-eyed.

"How should I know?" Jessie felt a growing pit in her stomach. "You know as much as me."

"Sorry," Megan said. 

"I'll see you for dinner. I-I can't deal with this right now."

Megan started to follow Jessie and was met with a hard glare that withered her. 

"I'll see you later," Jessie said with an air of finality. 

XXXXX

Leah found him in a study room on the opposite side of her floor. He was a pudgy, nondescript boy of about twenty. While Leah had seen him before, she didn't know his name. It didn't matter.

What mattered was that the guy was alone in a mostly abandoned dormitory. This the inner voice assured Leah. 

She slipped into the seat beside the guy and waited for her body to do the trick. The girl was dressed in the sluttiest outfit she had, a low cut tank top that ended above her belly button and a pair of spandex dance shorts. With her enhanced curves, nothing was left to the imagination.

The guy looked up with a start and his eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. His gaze was fixed on Leah's chest.

She did not give him much time to stare, however. Leah lunged forward and pulled the boy into a wet, sloppy kiss.

Leah felt him pull away, but she persisted, yanking him into her embrace once more. Drawing on the newfound energy within, it was easy to jerk the boy into her grasp.

At first, it was awkward-Leah sloppily lapping at the guy's mouth as he desperately tried to get away-but second by second, the boy's resolve started to fade.

Leah could sense the growing arousal inside the boy. She knew he found her attractive. These things she could feel on instinct even though there was no way of knowing by any physical sensation. 

As they kissed, as the boy submitted to the beauty vigorously making out with him, Leah started to catch glimpses and sounds. Bits and pieces of memory. The guy's memory. 

But how? 

Leah felt a rough hand grasp her right breast and then she knew the boy was hers for the taking. She pulled away all of a sudden and whispered the word "room"

The guy nodded, catching her drift. He stood up, not even trying to hide the throbbing boner in his sweatpants, and grabbed Leah's hand. They darted into the hallway and into the guy's room several doors down. 

As soon as they reached the room, which was thankfully empty, they began to claw each other's clothes off. The guy yanked off Leah's tank top and ogled at her exposed tit-flesh.

Leah grabbed his crotch and began to stroke his boner before pulling down his pants and dropping to her knees to suck his cock. More images and emotions fluttered into Leah from the boy, almost as if she were reading his mind. It was an exhilarating feeling to take in the mind of someone else. 

Leah ran her tongue up and down the length of the guy's six inch cock, pausing at the tip to lap up his precum, reveling in the taste of it. This was certainly not Leah's first time giving head, but never before had she done it with this kind of gusto. The formerly repulsive obligation now filled the coed with glee.

Soon, Leah was bobbing her head up and down, sucking hard on the shaft while gently kneading the guy's balls. It would not be long before he came and Leah couldn't think of a better thing to happen.

The inner voice stopped her. His cum was needed to complete the process. All pleasure drained from Leah's body momentarily and she found herself gagging on the large member in her mouth.

https://www.xvideos.com/video5144681...anesemamas_com

Leah spat out the cock and pulled her hands away.

"Is everything alright?" The guy said through heavy panting.

"More than that, tiger," Leah giggled. Then she grabbed him and thrust him towards the bed. 

The guy climbed on top of Leah, pushing his hot, throbbing cock against her inner thigh. 

"Put it in," Leah moaned. "Please, put it in." 

"I don't have a condom. I can check my roommate's side of the—" 

https://www.xvideos.com/video5153767...e_at_javhd.net

TBC
Old 29-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Leah grabbed the guy with sudden ferocity and pulled him close.

"Put it in!"

From there, animal instincts took over. He shoved his cock inside Leah, filling her magnificently. 

The trickle of feelings and thoughts and memories that Leah had been picking up from the guy turned into a torrent. It was like their brains had melded together. Each new thought filled Leah's brain, giving her strength and energy. 

The guy's vitality burned red hot against Leah's inner walls and she could feel the psychic power filling her. 

The boy thrust into her at an ever more rapid pace, accelerating towards the final, delicious conclusion that Leah so desperately needed. 

Sex had never been like this for Leah. The pure, unadulterated joy of consuming every bit of essence the young man threw at her, searing pleasure that seemed radiate from every cell, it was all so new and fresh. 

The man grabbed Leah's ass and buried his cock as deep within her as he could manage. In the next moment, the pair came together in an unspeakable climax, the man's cum jetting into Leah's womb.

Leah felt her insides shifting as more and more hot fluid pumped into her. She felt something within wrap itself around the guy's dick, puncturing his flesh at several places. 

The young man let out a sharp roar that trailed off into a deep moan of pleasure. He immediately redoubled his thrusts into Leah, pumping even harder than before.

Leah, unable to comprehend what she had done to the guy, merely held on, savoring the bliss of being rammed a second time. 

It did not take long for the guy to send another jet into Leah, this one slightly smaller than the first. Still, he didn't stop.

Meanwhile, Leah burned with inhuman pleasure. The beast within drove her to squeeze her legs against the man's ass and thrust her hips, milking every last drop of the boy.

It was never going to stop, Leah thought. He was never going to stop cumming inside of her. The thought of it overjoyed Leah.

https://www.xvideos.com/video5140648..._fucked _hard

XXXXX

Bethany skipped a rock out onto the river. It bounced once, twice, and three times, sinking several yards away. The sun danced brilliantly on the water, reflecting shimmers of light across every surface available. 

"You're a lit major, right?" Bethany asked.

"English, yeah," Haley said. 

"I love reading," Bethany said. "Probably not the same stuff you read in class though."

"Oh?"

"I'm a big nerd. Lots of sci-fi from 30's, 40's, and 50's."

"Do you like Ray Bradbury?" Haley asked.

"Uh, hell yeah! I love me some Ray Bradbury. You a fan?"

Haley smiled. She was feeling a lot better.

"Of course," she said.

"You know this means we have to be best friends now, right?" Bethany asked. "Come on Haley, drink the dandelion wine!"

Bethany extended her hand and Haley took it. Both girls burst out laughing.

They worked their way down the shoreline, enjoying the lazy afternoon sun.

"Hey, Bethany," Haley said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeppers!" 

"Do you and Melissa get along?"

Bethany giggled at this.

"I'm pretty sure I get along with everyone. Kind of a potted sunflower with legs like that. Why?"

"It's about Eliza. I just feel like I'm annoying her all the time."

"To be honest, she seems annoyed all the time. I wouldn't take it personally."

"I usually don't. It's just that-" Haley paused, trying to find the right words. "I guess I always imagined pairing up with my freshman roommate and becoming best friends for life or something. It's kind of a let down to not have that."

Bethany pondered over this with uncharacteristic sobriety. 

"To be honest," she said. "I don't feel that way with Melissa either. Don't get me wrong. We like each other just fine. Still, it's not like a BFFs, matched for life thing. I think most people run into that."

"Thanks," Haley said. "I think I needed to hear that."

"Sure thing! Besides, we're BFFs of a different kind!"

"Oh?"

"Bradbury fans for life!"

they both snickered loudly.

XXXXX

Leah closed the door on the dark room and slipped into the hallway wearing nothing but the guy's oversized sweatshirt. Every so often, a droplet of cum and slime would fall to the floor as Leah worked her way towards her room.

She felt so very strange. Deep inside, something was wriggling like mad. Perhaps it was in her womb? Whatever it was, it was getting bigger.

Leah still burned with excess energy from her fuck session. She thought back to the boy. How she left him practically in a coma. In the sterile light of the dorm room, he had seemed to have taken on the color of cottage cheese and deep rings of purple circled the bottoms of his eyes. He was fast asleep.

Even after hours of relentless fucking, Leah still brimmed with energy. She needed something else. Something more satisfying than a boy to fuck. 

Leah opened her room to find it abandoned. She thought of the last time she had been here. There was a flash in her mind's eye of swaying hips and pretty blonde hair belonging to her roommate, Jessie. 

A soul wrenching desire washed over Leah. Jessie. Gorgeous, sexy Jessie. 

https://www.xvideos.com/video51791443/~_~_2

TBC
Old 01-10-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Megan saw Brad out of the corner of her eye and dashed down the hall after him. This was her chance. 

She looked down and adjusted her bra to try and emphasize what little assets she had. 

"Hey Brad, wait up!" She called.

"Hey," he said, turning to her.

"Wanna hang out tonight? I've got more board games!" Megan immediately kicked herself for choosing such a stupid thing to say.

"Oh, I've got homework tonight, I can't." 

"Oh, well we could do homework together if you want," she said. 

"Nah, I really need to focus Megan. Maybe some other time?"

"Alright," Megan said, feeling dejected.

"Alright. I'll see you," Brad said, turning to walk down the hall.

Megan walked back to her room, licking her wounds. Hot tears filled her eyes. What the hell was she doing wrong?

No matter how hard Megan tried, no matter how she made herself look, Brad always seemed to keep her at arms length. 

Megan reached her dorm when she heard the sound of an opening door. She turned to just catch a glimpse of a figure with long brown hair disappearing into Leah and Jessie's hair. 

"She's back," Megan whispered to herself. 

She made a note to go over and check on Leah later. And ask for advice. Megan was always asking for advice.

XXXXX

Jessie reaches her door and took a deep breath. She wasn't angry anymore, just apprehensive. 

Leah was her best friend and a grounded, normal girl. Whatever the cause of the slimer-incident, as Jessie now referred to it, Leah probably had a good explanation. 

She opened the door and glanced inside. Leah was leaning against her bed, her eyes locked on Jessie. Immediately, Jessie felt uncomfortable.

The slime was still all over the floor and the smell from before was now so strong that it made Jessie's head swim. 

"Leah," Jessie said tentatively.

Instead of responding, Leah stepped towards Jessie. She was wearing a ridiculously oversized sweatshirt Jessie had never seen before. In her eyes was an unpleasant glare.

"Leah, honey," Jessie said.

"Jessie," Leah whispered. 

Jessie started to step forward and then stopped herself. Something was very wrong. 

"Leah, whatever is happening, we can-" Jessie did not get a chance to finish her sentence.

Leah lunged forward and attempted to lock lips with her roommate, but missed, grazing Jessie's cheek.

"What the fuck," Jessie screamed. 

She shoved Leah off of her, but the girl just kept pushing. Jessie fell back against the door of the dorm and felt Leah's wet, soft lips against her own. That strange odor wafted off of every pore of Leah's body, making Jessie's eyes water.

Jessie felt Leah's hips start to buck against her own, wetness leaking onto her pants.

What the hell was happening? Jessie felt her resolve starting to fade. She knew she had to get away. Alarm bells rang in her head, telling her things were very wrong, but another voice seemed to lull her towards an unnatural calm.

She felt Leah grasp her right breast, sending ice water into her veins. With a last burst of energy, Jessie pushed Leah back, knocking the girl on her ass. 

Jessie wasted no time, she yanked the door open and ran out at full speed, tears filling her eyes. She ran for a long time and never looked back.

https://www.xvideos.com/video5091289...n_gets_pounded

XXXXX

Across campus, Haley sat with her friends watching a black and white science fiction movie in the common room of her dorm. 

The movie was some variation of invasion of the body snatchers, only worse. It had been Bethany's idea, of course. Haley watched idly, more enjoying the company than the movie itself.

The nervous pit in her stomach was back and getting deeper. 

What the hell was it? Haley ran through the list of possible disasters that might be on the horizon and thought of nothing. 

She was comfy, snuggled in with new friends and watching a movie. No reason to feel unsettled and still she felt an irrational sense of impending dread. 

Something is coming, a little voice in her mind said. Something awful. 

Haley tried to push the thoughts away, but every few minutes that nasty little voice whispered in her mind again.

XXXXX

"Should I just give up, Emily?" Megan asked for what was probably the sixth time that evening.

Emily was Megan's roommate; a pretty girl with long, curly red hair and a round face. She was currently trying to finish her computer science project before the midnight deadline.

"Honestly, probably," Emily said. "You won't shut up about him and he doesn't seem to be into you."

"Thanks," Megan huffed. "Real encouraging."

Emily just shrugged. She desperately needed to understand arrays for this intro class and Megan was not helping one bit.

For a blessed moment, Megan said nothing. Emily was starting to believe the girl would shut up for good, and then she just had to open her mouth again.

"Do you think my boobs are big enough?"

"Alright, I'm out," Emily said. 

Undaunted, Megan continued to blather. She grasped her chest and took inventory with her eyes.

"I thought the push-up bras would help, but I think he can tell. I'm just so small. Nah. No matter what, I still feel like the nerdy girl I was in high school."

She still was that nerdy girl in high school, Emily thought. 

"Why don't you try to get a direct answer. Just text him asking if he likes you or not. Then you'll know," Emily said. 

"Nah, you're no help!" Megan snapped. "You know what, I'm going to try and find him. I think I need to prove I won't distract him while studying."

"That's your takeaway?"

"It's what's working for me," Megan said.

She stepped out into the hallway and started towards the front door, her mind racing. What was the key? Megan wondered. What would it take to enchant Brad Mullen? 

Megan reached the double doors that separated her hall from the main entrance way when she heard a voice she recognized immediately. It was Brad.

He, along with several of his friends stepped into the main entranceway from the opposite hall, all of them carrying frisbees. Megan watched them through the glass windows on the double doors, feeling sick to her stomach.

The lying bastard, she thought. Her mind reeled, all her worst fears seemingly confirmed.

She desperately needed advice. Good, caring advice from a close friend. Jessie has abandoned her and Emily was useless. 

Megan started to dash down the hall when a momentary flash of memory occurred to her. She remembered Leah quickly disappearing into her room.

Leah's room was only three doors down from where Megan now stood. She dashed over and knocked hard on the door, hoping against hope that her friend was available.

For a moment, nothing happened and Megan braced herself for disappointment. Then she heard a scurrying sound within the room and watched as the door slowly opened, revealing Leah standing in all her glory. Megan failed to notice the strange glint in Leah's eyes.

https://www.xvideos.com/video4589873...gets_creampied

TBC
Old 01-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
shanefox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice erotic stories.
Hope to read more.
Old 02-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Molly smeared a dollop of the sample onto the microscope slide and slipped it under the lens. The image started out blurry, but Molly was adept with the tool and pretty soon, she got a clearer picture. 

Molly gazed down and gasped at what she saw. Millions of little objects wiggled about in the protoplasm, their bodies covered in cilia. If she had to guess, Molly might have called these things cells, but there were issue with that.

First of all, they didn't seem to have even a malleable single form. Instead, the gelatinous blobs reshaped constantly, something sprouting little tentacles, other times inflating, sometimes splitting apart and coming back together. To her knowledge, nothing terrestrial worked like this. 

"Babe," Molly said. "Come see this."

Hunter walked over and took a leak through the lens. He seemed equally shocked.

"It has to be contamination. I mean it happens all the time. Meteorite lands in water or mud, maybe it has organic compounds in it, maybe it just has surface area. Either way, it's covered in less than a second."

"I considered that, but the behaviour of these guys is off the charts. Hunter, we've seen countless samples from the water here. Look me in the eyes and tell me with a straight face that you've seen organisms do this kind of thing."

Hunter broke into a smile. 

"I haven't," he said.

"This is unreal," Molly giggled. "Aliens. Hunter, we found aliens!"

"We found something," he said, desperately trying to keep his expectations low.

XXXXX

Megan burst through the door and into the room, already launching into a tirade. She had something to say and now, finally, she had someone who would listen. 

Leah simply watched the girl with hungry eyes. 

"Can we talk? Thanks, Leah, you're the best! So you won't believe what I saw Brad do. Wait, I should back up."

Megan stepped into a small puddle of slime and yelped.

"Hey, what is this stuff? Jessie and I were wondering. It's pretty gross."

"I had a lava lamp explode," Leah whispered quietly as she closed the door and moved closer to Megan. 

"It's icky. Why haven't you cleaned it up?"

"Had an assignment due, took priority," Leah said tonelessly. Megan just accepted this.

"Brad is totally giving me the cold shoulder and I'm done. All we ever do is board game nights and movie nights, always with his friends. Never any private time. And then today, guess what? He lied to me!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Leah cooed. She came up to stand next to Megan by her bed and stared closeness at the girl, feeling the rising need inside. Something was shifting, waking up. It needed let out.

"I've been waiting all day to talk to you. Jessie is just a jerk about this, don't tell her I said that, and Emily just doesn't care."

"I care," Leah said.

"See! You're the sweetest. I knew you would listen! Hey, can we go by Jessie's bed, it's pretty gross over here."

As Megan crossed the room, her back turned, Leah reached between her legs and covered her fingers in the slime that now seemed to endlessly leak from her burning pussy. Megan never noticed.

"So I need your advice," Megan said. "Let me lay everything out in full."

The girl launched into a rambling rant about this, that, and the other. Leah pretended to listen, but the excitement was hard to contain. She desperately craved the prattling brunette that had been her friend. 

Still, the mishap with Jessie had proven the need for subtlety, so Leah struggled to contain herself.

She sidled up next to Megan, making sure to get in close. With Jessie, this would have sent up red flags, but Megan was hopelessly clingy and very touchy.

"So it seems like Brad doesn't like me, but I like him. Should I try to move on? I feel like that's gonna be painful, but better in the long run."

"Definitely move on," Leah said softly.

"Oh yeah?"

"There are much bigger and better things." 

Leah took the opportunity to wrap her arms around the girl. Megan, ever the oblivious sweetheart, welcomed the hug. With delicate care, Leah gently rubbed her slimy fingers across Megan's exposed back, rubbing some of the slime into the pretty brunette's soft flesh. 

Megan gasped slightly, but did not break away. She gazed into Leah's eyes, looking so very sad and desperate. 

What a poor, hopeless girl, Leah thought. There had been so many hours and so many boys. So many relationships that never worked out. Leah had listened to Megan through all of them. 

"Do you really think there's someone out there for me?"

"I know there is," Leah said, her lips breaking into a wicked smile. 

"Who?" Megan asked, her eyes starting to water. 

"Me." Leah said.

"What?"

Leah made her move. She brought her lips in and planted a soft, wet kiss on the pretty, nervous brunette. 

Megan squealed through the kiss and pushed back against Leah, but with far less force than Jessie had used. The slime was starting to work into Megan's system, clouding her thoughts.

Leah pushed harder, snaking her tongue into Megan's mouth, allowing her corrupt saliva to gush in with every mouthy kiss. She felt Megan's muscles loosen in her grip. 

https://www.xvideos.com/video5381933..._and_juicy_ass

Pulling back, allowing a trail of green-tinted saliva to link their mouths, Leah inspected her new ward. Megan was bright red and looked as if she were going to faint. Leah stroked the girl's hair, taking in her simple girl-next-door looks and her cute, slender body. 

How had she never liked girls before this point? They were so soft and pretty. Leah ran a gentle hand up from Megan's belly to her small breast, working her fingers under the push-up bra the girl had worn to impress so many boys. 

Within Leah's womb, something stirred, desperate for release. Leah suddenly felt giddy as she felt the voice within again. She was about to get a sister! 

Still, Leah wanted to have fun with her prey. She squeezed Megan's small tit, taking time to caress and pinch the girl's little pink nipple. Then she went in for another wet kiss. 

Megan was like jello in Leah's arms now. The saliva and slime had performed their dual purpose of subduing the girl and awakening her lust. Leah could even feel Megan kissing her back now. 

"Leah," Megan whimpered. "I-I don't know if." 

The girl trailed off, tears streaming down her cherry red cheeks. 

"What?" Leah giggled, cupping Megan's face in her hand. 

"I'm not-I'm not into girls."

"You don't seem certain." 

Leah took the opportunity to take off the sweatshirt, revealing her flawless body to Megan. 

"Maybe this can convince you," Leah crooned.

She pulled Megan into another deep kiss and with her right hand, harvested some of the copious slime from her snatch. Megan blubbered, but did not fight back, the chemicals having drained her will completely. 

Next, Leah jammed her fingers down the hem of Megan's shorts and under her panties. She smeared the goo onto Megan's glistening pussy lips, reveling in the softness of the girl's crotch. 

The reaction was immediate. Megan arched her back and let out a loud yelp as Leah felt a gush of fluid on her fingers. Before long, Megan was involuntarily bucking her hips against Leah's slime covered fingers. 

"No. No!" Megan whined. "What's happening to me?"

"Something wonderful," Leah whispered. 

"Please, get off of me. I don't want this." 

"You're saying that," Leah said. "But your body is saying something different." 

"Leah, please! This is wrong. I can't-I-OH!" Megan was cut off as Leah picked up her pace on her crotch, expertly rubbing the girl's clit. 

"Cum for me, Megan," Leah said through heavy panting. "Cum for me!" 

"No!" 

"Yes!" 

With that, Leah pulled Megan into another deep kiss and began to rub the girl's crotch faster and faster. Megan thrust her hips against Leah's fingers to match the pace of the fingering. Suddenly, Leah felt the girl's entire body go rigid. Megan proceeded to cum against Leah's fingers intensely, soaking Leah's fingers and her panties in girl-honey. 

https://www.xvideos.com/video46429813/_sex

Leah felt the girl go slack in her arms. Megan was still conscious, but only barely. Taking extra care, Leah lowered her friend to the floor of the dorm-room and straddled her. 

Next, Leah inched Megan's shorts and panties down, exposing her wet pussy to the world. All the while, Megan gaped at Leah with terrified eyes, blubbering incoherently. 

Leah could feel herself rapidly approaching a climax like no other. Her body ached with a need strangely both alien and familiar. The need to reproduce, as old as humankind, now manifested in an entirely new light. Leah could feel in her very bones that soon she would not be alone. 

She thrust her crotch down onto Megan's, making sure to spread as much slime to the girl as possible. It felt incredible to rub her pussy lips against Megan's own, burning her mind with the awesome pleasure. 

Leah just wanted to feel Megan. To smell her and hold her. To experience this whimpering, quivering young woman to the fullest. However, the sudden, painful lurching in Leah's crotch cut this off. 

Now it was Leah's turn to yelp as she suddenly felt something large and wet fill her pussy, inching down from her womb. 

"Leah," Megan cried. "I can't take this. Stop!" 

Leah was incapable of responding. A second later, a thick, bulbous green head of tentacle flesh emerged from her pussy, dripping slime. It snaked out of Leah's pussy and seemed to sense the air, almost like a snake. 

Then it turned towards Megan's exposed pussy and the reaction was immediate. It shot at Megan's pussy, crushing up against her tight lips. 

Leah watched in shocked bliss as her-her child-struggled against Megan's womanhood. She heard a tearing, followed by Megan's horrified scream, and the tentacle plunged into Megan's pussy. 

It was different than the one that changed Leah. It was larger, thicker, and of a slightly different shape. It had a thick head and a ribbed shaft not unlike a male penis. The colour was also darker-a greenish black. 

The wet squelching of the creature slipping into Megan inch by inch was music to Leah's ears. She watched in awe as this hideous creature made Megan like her. 

Leah thrust her hips against Megan's, helping push the creature deeper. Megan could only make small cries and whimpers as the monstrous girth made her its host. 

With an audible 'schlick' sound, the creature exited Leah's vagina. Leah gazed in wonder as the last few inches slipped into Megan's pussy. There was blood dripping onto the floor from the girl's torn hymen. So she was a virgin? Perfect, Leah thought. 

Finally, the monstrous appendage disappeared within Megan's nether lips, it's tail flicking through the air before pulling all the way in. Megan arched her back and bucked her hips instinctually as the creature moved deeper, working its way to her womb. 

Leah stood and admired her new sister. Megan would make a wonderful host and Leah could not wait to watch Megan change. 

She reached down and lifted brunette up, a feat that was now much easier. Leah carried Megan, who was rapidly losing consciousness, over to her bed and placed the girl under the covers. Next, Leah turned off the light and slipped under the covers herself, spooning Megan. She wanted to be there to feel every moment of Megan's transformation. 

https://www.xvideos.com/video5447329...e_at_javhd.net

TBC
Old 03-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

“Jesus, she tried to kiss you?" Nina asked.

"She tried to rape me Nina. I'm telling you, it was terrifying. It's like she's demonically possessed." 

"Well you can stay here tonight if you want," Emma said. 

Jessie had ended up at the dorm room of the captain and co-captain of the Hornettes, the rather unfortunately named cheerleader team for the small college. Jessie was not a member, but it seemed like the majority of her friends were. 

"Thanks," Jessie said. "I really appreciate this, you guys." 

"No problem!" Nina said. "But what are you going to do?"

Jessie shrugged. She had no idea. She felt scared and worse than that, helpless. 

"I'll probably go to public safety tomorrow morning. I just don't want to ruin her life or anything. It's just, I need to get back into my room."

"I think you're right to do this," Emmy said, swiping her curly black hair out of her eyes. 

"Thanks. And make sure to watch your backs around her. Something is up with Leah, something really bad." 

Nina and Emmy nodded somberly. 

https://www.xvideos.com/video4594057..._a_hard_donger

XXXXX

Megan was panting heavily. Her whole body ached and tingled. Somehow, at some point, she had lost the rest of her clothes. 

The room was dark and she was under the covers and someone was spooning her. Megan thought the soft, full-figured form nestled against her back felt incredible. 

A soft hand reached down and lightly brushed Megan's pussy, sending shocking tingles up her spine. Megan moaned, loving the feeling. 

What is this? The girl wondered. Fragmented memories occasionally shot through her mind, reminding her of the events leading up to this, but Megan could not make a coherent thread out of it. 

"You're awake," a voice said. It was Leah Bardot's voice. 

"Leah. Leah, I feel," Megan cooed softly. 

Leah giggled and brought a hand up to Megan's chest. Megan was shocked by the sensation. Her breasts were hypersensitive, but that was not what caught her off guard. There was just so much of them. She must of have grown by two cup sizes at least! 

Megan looked down and gazed in wonder at her breasts. They were now nearly the size of large grapefruits! 

"What's happening to me?" Megan asked. 

"You're changing, Megan. Doesn't it feel amazing?"

"Yes," Megan cooed softly. "I love it." 

"It's only going to get better, sister."

https://www.xvideos.com/video5144641...e_at_javhd.net

TBC
Old 04-10-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Jessie felt the polished steel of the door handle at the entrance to the public safety trailer warm in her hand. The sky was slate gray and a gentle mist fell at a steady pace. Things were not well in the world of Jessie.

The idea of ratting on her best friend, of ruining their friendship, it did not sit well with Jessie. The girl Jessie saw last night was not Leah. Those primal eyes and that inhuman strength when Leah grasped Jessie's arms. A shudder ran through Jessie just thinking about it. 

Still, what was there to do? Go back to the dorm room and go through the motions all over again? Or would Leah apologize. Maybe cry a lot and beg for forgiveness. Explain it all away. 

No matter how hard Jessie tried, she could not make herself believe that fantasy. The way Leah gazed at her the night before, it was not human. 

Then there was another thought. A whisper in Jessie's mind.

Public safety isn't going to help you. No one is.

Over the last day, a chasm of despair had opened within Jessie. Storm clouds hovered on the horizon, bringing only misery.

Jessie snapped out of it and stared at her hand gripping the door handle. 

Do it or don't, but stop moping for God's sake!

Jessie let go of the handle and walked away from the trailer. There was an hour before her next class and we was going to use it well.

She marched down the path towards Odenton Hall, the coed dorm she lived in with Leah, keeping a fast pace lest she lose her nerve. Jessie and Leah lived on the bottom floor, left side hall from the entrance. 

The hallway was empty when Jessie reached it. To her surprise, the isolation was not as foreboding as she expected. The fluorescent lights blasted down from the ceiling, filling the space with a sterile, comforting aura.

She reached her dorm, room 104, and without skipping a beat, opened the door wide. Jessie immediately regretted this as her bravery faltered and the dark roomed opened like an unholy mouth before her.

Empty. No Leah. No one.

Jessie flipped on the light and cautiously stepped into the room. She wished he had not as her eyes adjusted and she saw vast quantities of the slime from the day before. 

There was more now. Smeared against the walls, splashed on Leah's desk, and a ton on the floor. Mingled with the floor slime was something deep crimson that made Jessie gag. 

The smell hit her then. That cloyingly sweet odor that made Jessie want to vomit her brains out. Desperate to ease the smell, Jessie covered her mouth with her shirt and dove deeper into the room. 

She began to gather her backpack and books, all luckily spared contamination and then she noticed it. 

On the floor, half-caked in slime, was a bra. Jessie didn't suppose it was that strange, but it caught her eye all the same. She knelt down and lifted the bra by the part that was not drenched and that's when she saw the tag.

Inscribed in pink sharpie was the name "Megan Jensen".

The chasm within Jessie bottomed our another hundred feet. 

XXXXX

Mr. O'Connor's class in the Mirabelle English and Language hall overlooked the red brick path that lead down to the river. Yellowing leaves framed the massive windows which today showed the gloom of early Autumn rain.

Eliza Penbrooke loved the rain. Her favorite times of year were the points right after summer and winter when the sky opened up and drenched the world. Today was not a downpour, but it was a good enough start. 

Lindsay Maycomb, another freshman and Eliza's closest friend in the class, sat down next to Eliza and stretched out her arms. She ran a hand through her blonde, pixie-cut hair and adjusted her hipster glasses before regarding Eliza.

"You do the reading?" She asked.

"Most of it. Skimmed it really," Eliza said.

Her eleven o'clock class lasted for an hour and ten minutes and she was going to feel every single one. Beowulf was not her forte.

Micah Sebring sat down behind Eliza and began to unpack his book bag. 

"Oh, I see you just assumed you were a part of our discussion group after one time?" Lindsay said to him, fighting back a giggle.

"It's a free country and an open seating plan. Is O'Reilly coming in?"

"Out sick. It's a bummer."

"I guess we have an open chair already then," Micah said.

"Try to let others talk this time," Eliza said. "After all, you were such the motormouth last time."

"Hey, I hadn't read the chapter, you guys had. Besides, you handled it swimmingly." 

"Thanks," Lindsay said. "Such a meaningful response."

The clock hit eleven on the dot and Mr. O'Connor moved to start class, reaching the small wooden podium as the door creaked open. In the doorway, Eliza saw Leah Bardot, only the usually quiet, modest sophomore looked almost unrecognisable.

She sauntered in, making sure that everyone in the classroom got a good look at her curves, all of which were on display. Leah wore a skin tight tank top with a plunging neckline that left nothing to the imagination as well as black yoga pants. 

The way Leah scanned the room made Eliza uncomfortable, as if the girl were a predator on the lookout for prey. Then Leah's eyes landed on the open seat behind Lindsay and Eliza felt her heart sink. 

Great. 

Leah flashed a devious smile and plopped down right behind Lindsay.

Mr. O'Connor seemed determined to ignore Leah's entrance and introduced the prompt for the class on the whiteboard. Monday's class, he explained, would be entirely discussion-based with Wednesday featuring an in-class lecture guided by the results of the discussion. With that, he dismissed them to form groups.

"Mind if I join," Leah asked the second Mr. O'Connor dismissed them.

"The more the merrier!" Lindsay said, seemingly unphased by Leah's presence.

Eliza felt herself growing anxious, but she couldn't nail down why. 

"Alright guys," Lindsay began. "I think I should be discussion leader. My dope Star Wars shirt obviously makes me the coolest member of the group."

Lindsay motioned to her R2-D2 shirt, one of her favourites.

"Wow, I never would have known you were a Star Wars fan," Eliza sneered, trying desperately to regain a sense of normality with Leah hovering within the group. 

"I'm more of an ironic fan," Lindsay said. "I totally don't own every extended universe novel."

"I've got to say, this is a lot more entertaining than talking about Beowulf," Leah said softly.

"I know, right!" Lindsay responded. "We should just watch the original trilogy and have that be the class. Boom! I get an A. You all get an A. We all leave and get lunch." She banged on her desk for emphasis, prompting everyone to stare at her for a moment.

"I've never seen them," Leah said. "I would be game."

"You've never seen Star Wars?!" Micah interjected.

"Never."

"Well this is a travesty," Lindsay said in mock rage.

"I haven't either," Eliza added.

"Psh, that doesn't surprise me," Lindsay said.

"Well at least that makes two of us," Leah said, suddenly focusing her entire attention to Eliza.

Eliza suddenly felt very flushed and woozy. Leah's eyes dug into her skull and Eliza swore they glimmered a bright green for just a second. 

What the hell is wrong with me? Eliza thought desperately.

Then, as soon as the strange trance began, it lifted. Leah refocused on Lindsay and Micah and Eliza was left feeling a little hot under the collar, but otherwise fine. 

They started into the discussion, Lindsay taking the natural, yet awkward lead. Eliza expected Leah to continue her coy little act that for some reason seemed so strange and frustrating, but the girl instead fell into a sullen quiet.

As minute after minute passed, Eliza noticed Leah squirming in her seat and looking increasingly uncomfortable until finally the girl stood up.

"I'll be back," she said, before walking out of the room.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

She reached the toilet just in time. Her parasitic child could wait no longer.

Leah plopped onto the seat and began to rock back and forth, riding the waves of pleasure and pain as the strange organism began to emerge from her womb.

Inch after hot, slimy inch began to emerge from between Leah's pussy. She gazed at the strange creature as it came into view, still fascinated by massive changes her body had undergone. 

What is this thing? Leah wondered. What am I? 

Whatever Leah had become, she wasn't the only one anymore. Leah thought of Megan Jensen's supple body squeezing into clothes that had once been loose. What a site.

The creature dropped from Leah's pussy and splashed into the water, swimming about in agile circles like some kind of eel. This one looked very similar to the one Leah had put inside Megan. A thick, phallic head and dark, ribbed shaft of a body.

Leah watched the creature and suddenly felt a deep connection to it. It was of her. A child of sorts.

Feeling a sudden impulse, Leah willed the creature to stop its frantic swim. It responded immediately. 

That's useful, she thought.

XXXXC

"She's been gone a while," Eliza said to no one in particular.

"Probably an upset stomach," Micah said. "She seemed pretty out of it."

"Hopefully she'll come back soon. I drank way too much coffee this morning and beyond feeling like a hummingbird on cocaine, I've got to pee like a fire hose."

"Do fire hoses pee?" Micah said.

"I was taking creative liberties, gosh Micah."

"Why don't you just go. Maybe knock on the door. She doesn't get to hog the bathroom all day," Eliza said.

"Maybe," Lindsay responded. "I really have to go. Wetting my pants is definitely not one of my discussion leader duties."

"You never know," Eliza said.

Lindsay stood and started towards the exit. A minute later, Leah walked back into the room, seeming revitalised.

"Sorry about that," she said. "Where were we?"

"Oh, something something Beowulf. Something, something Grindle," Micah said.

"Hmm. So specific."

"Totally," Eliza said. "So what did you think of the chapter, Leah?"

"I'll be honest, I didn't read it."

Typical, Eliza thought. 

"What I'm hearing is that we talk about NOT Beowulf for the rest of class then?"

"That's the spirit," Leah said. 

"Sure," Eliza followed, desperately wanting Lindsay back. 

However, the minutes ticked on and Lindsay did not return. Eliza began to feel a creeping worry.

Maybe she's feeling sick too? But she just had to pee.

"Are you okay, Eliza?" Leah asked.

"What? Oh, fine. I'm just wondering what happened to Lindsay. She's been gone a while."

Leah gave her a little, knowing smile that chilled Eliza to the bone.

"I'm sure she's doing very good."

After class, Eliza stepped out into the hallway and moved against the flow of students heading to lunch towards the small women's bathroom at the end of the hall. 

Eliza swung open the bathroom door, not sure what to expect on the other side. It was empty. 

The single stall in the small bathroom was cracked half open, revealing nothing but a dirty toilet seat that glistened in the dim light with something.

A viscous green substance splattered the porcelain rim of the toilet and the brown tile below. 

"What the fuck?" Eliza whispered to herself.

She began to notice more of the stuff in the bathroom. The goo trail continued out of the stall diminishing until it was only a few droplets at the doorway. 

There was no trace of Lindsay. 

XXXXX

Damnit, she thought. Too late.

Jessie paced down the hall, hoping her head would clear a little bit. Without thinking, she pass through to the other side of the dorm, the bottom right hall. 

She rounded the corner and promptly stepped in a puddle of vomit.

In front of Jessie was a pale, disheveled young man speakers out on the tile, vomit dripping from his mouth. 

"Jesus," Jessie yelled. 

What the hell are you supposed to do in a situation like this? Jessie dashed on the hallway and rapped on the door of the hall RA. No answer. She was having the best luck this morning.

Suddenly, Jessie heard a loud shuffling from behind her. She reeled around to see the boy coming at her with a frenzied look in his eye.

"Whoa, watch it," Jessie yelled, stepping back cautiously. 

The boy threw up a hand and began to talk in a slurred, half-drunk way. 

"W-wuhWait," he said. "Yah-you. You're her roommate."

Jessie felt a bolt of electricity run up her spine. She stepped forward, suddenly energised.

"Leah Bardot?"

"Don't. Don't know her name," he said through heavy breaths. "Just know you're her roommate."

"What about her?" Jessie said, her voice rising to a tremor.

"She-we-she did something to me. We. We uh," the guy trailed off, struggling to find the right word. 

"What?" Jessie said, practically screaming.

"Intimate," the guy whispered. "She did something to me."

Jessie ignored the gross comment and and pushed on. 

"What did she do to you? What did she do?"

The boy murmured something unintelligible before collapsing onto the ground. Jessie, seeing the writing on the wall, jumped back as a new torrent of vomit spewed onto the ground in front of her. 

At that moment, Jessie heard quick footsteps pattering towards them. Jessie looked up to see Felicia Owens, her own RA, approaching. 

Felicia was a gorgeous but nervous girl who always hunched as if the weight of the world was desperately trying to turn her into a hunchback. Her delicate golden curls were all pulled back into a bun save for one lock that bounced between Felicia's eyes with each rapid step. 

"Oh God," Felicia said, covering her mouth with her hand. 

She dashed over and knelt beside the boy, asking Jessie a rapid fire series of questions as she did so.

"What's wrong with him? Has he been like this long? How do you guys know each other," she rambled.

Jessie explained what happened and Felicia just nodded before turning her attention to the boy, who was in no position to answer questions. 

Eventually, they managed to get the boy up on his feet and walked him back to his room. Felicia used her master key to open the room and help the boy in. 

Once the boy was placed in his bed, an accomplishment that came with considerable effort, Felicia stepped out of the room to call public safety. 

Jessie watched over the boy, feeling more dejected with each passing moment. All he did now was stare at the ceiling and mutter the same phrase over and over again. 

"She did something to me." 

Public safety arrived and Jessie told them her story, sans what the boy said about Leah. Afterall, Jessie had made her decision. The public safety officers got the boy on his feet and walked him off to the health center, leaving Jessie and Felicia alone in the deserted hallway. 

"Thank you for the help," Felicia said. "I don't know what I would have done without a helping hand." 

"Thank me? You're kidding." 

"Trust me, just having the company helped. I hate this part of the job." 

"Are there any parts you don't hate," Jessie said. She regretted it immediately, but could not take it back. 

Felicia did not seem bothered. 

"I like helping people. Helping them get situated, solving problems. Just being a friend and a support. The paperwork, the write-ups, the-" Felicia gestured at the puddle of greenish black vomit on the floor. 

Jessie noticed the colour and snapped to attention, remember the goo within her room. 

"Hey, do you think you could help me?"

Felicia brightened, her sad puppy dog eyes growing wide and happy. 

"Sure, what do you need?"

Jessie filled Felicia in on some of the details, leaving out Leah's attack from the night prior. Felicia nodded along, the momentary sparkle fading rapidly. 

"This is really not good," Felicia said. 

"It's something," Jessie shrugged. "Look, I just feel weird about going to that room alone right now. Mind coming with me while I pick up some stuff?"

Felicia agreed and they walked across the dorm to Jessie's room. 

"You weren't kidding about the slime. Gosh, it's everywhere," Felicia said, stepping into the room. 

Jessie tiptoed in after her and started to collect her backpack and a handful of school supplies and other materials. She was not anticipating coming back any time soon. 

"Doesn't it stink too?" Jessie said. 

"What?" Felicia asked, looking genuinely puzzled. 

"The slime. It reeks. Gives me a headache and an upset stomach." 

Felicia sniffed the air and shook her head. 

"It actually doesn't smell that bad. Kind of sweet." 

"To each her own, I guess," Jessie said, making for the door.

She looked back and saw Felicia prodding around the room, seeming to take inventory. The girl's tennis shoes were already plastered in the gunk. 

"I'm going to need to call maintenance about this. Just be warned, Leah will probably get a write-up. You're fine. It doesn't sound like you had anything to do with it." 

"Nope," Jessie said. She had a feeling that a write-up was the farthest thing from Leah's mind right now, if she still had a mind. 

"Alright. If you see Leah, tell her to come find me."

"Sure thing," Jessie lied. "Can you let me know if you find her first?"

"Yeah, sure thing."

"Thanks," Jessie said. "Oh, one more thing."

"What's up?"

"I found something of Megan's in the room. In the-goo or whatever. I think she might be involved in this too now."

Felicia turned her full attention to Jessie. Her eyes were big, like those of a puppy. 

The girl really did not wear stress well.

"What was it? A notebook or something?"

"It was more intimate."

"Got it," Felicia nodded. Well I'll keep an eye out for her too. You do the same. I'll be honest, this is freaking me out."

"Yeah. Me too."

Felicia departed down the hallway at a nervous hustle leaving Jessie to her thoughts. 

She felt worse now than before. The pit in her stomach was a hundred feet deeper and growing by the second. Jessie knew she needed to do something before that hole swallowed her completely. 

XXXXX

This was all she ever wanted and more. The boy of her desires completely enraptured to her will, to perfect body and sultry demeanor. To Megan, it felt as if she were riding a little slice of heaven. 

With each thrust of Brad's hips, Megan bounced, and with each bounce, Megan's breasts jiggled wonderfully, sending spikes of pleasure running up get spine. The young college girl was in complete sexual overload, riding the boy of her dreams like there was no tomorrow.

Yesterday, Megan had been a nervous virgin desperately trying to doll herself up for whichever boy gave her a little attention. Oh how things had changed. 

Megan watched herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the dorm-room door and drank in what she saw. 

She was so hot! Not just cute like someone's little sister. Not just pretty. Full blown, fucking hot.

Megan's curly brown hair was longer and wilder, cascading down a pale, toned back. Where her hair ended, her full, plump ass began. She ran her tongue along her full, red lips, enjoying the pillowy softness.

Then there were her tits. My what a pair she had now.

Megan remembered the years of stuffing her bra just to try and keep up with the other girls. Up until yesterday, Megan's breasts had been the same since ninth grade. 

Not anymore!

Megan cupped her new assets lovingly, relishing the intense jolts of pleasure the contact brought forth. Her breasts had grown so big so quickly. She had to be a d-cup at least, maybe even bigger!

Brad picked up his pace, quickly approaching orgasm. His seventh orgasm. 

Megan felt a part of herself, deep within, encircling Brad's member, pumping it full of stuff to make him last longer and get harder. 

This thing within Megan was the reason for her lovely rack, amongst other things. Megan remembered the feeling of it thrusting into her virgin pussy. There was the sensation of being stretched, agonizing at the time, as something wet and warm slithered inside the girl.

TBC
Old 04-10-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
kakalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and pics. Please continue TS
Old 05-10-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Leah had made Megan this way. Sweet, sexy Leah with her big tits and her kind face. Megan desperately wanted to find her new sister and continue what they started the night before once Brad was finished.

As if he had heard Megan, Brad shot another warm, slimy load into Megan's pussy, screaming in a mixture of agony and desperate, frenzied pleasure as he did so. 

After the fourth orgasm, Brad had lost his ability to speak coherently. His mind was number and emptier with each blast of cum. 

Megan loved that part the most. The way Brad seemed to jet something of his own mind or soul into her. Each gush brought memories and emotions into Megan and she felt herself consuming them all like bits of meat. Each new psychic part of the boy made Megan feel stronger.

The seventh orgasm seemed to be the breaking point for the boy. His eyes went blank and he collapsed onto the pillow, seemingly lifeless. 

Megan felt a sudden shifting within her. She felt one her new parts jab into Brad's cock and pump something inside before retracting back into Megan's womb. 

In the silence, Megan admired herself in the mirror. She rubbed her large breasts, still trying to get a handle on their new size and sensitivity. 

It was at that moment that the door opened and a blonde, exceptionally tall young man walked through the door.

The pair gaped at each other, the tension within the room growing with each passing second.

XXXXX

Lindsay stumbled through the hallways, replaying the events of the last half and hour over and over again. She needed somewhere private, somewhere she could-could wrap her head around this.

Somewhere to finish the transition, the alien voice within told her. 

The costume closet would do just fine. No play practice during the day, no classes moving through. Just a place to-to wrap her head around all this. 

It happened so fast. 

After a short moment's wait, the door to the bathroom had swung open, revealing a seemingly refreshed Leah. 

"You lay an egg in there?" Lindsay jabbed playfully.

Leah smiled, seeming to take appraisal of Lindsay in a way that made the girl shudder a little.

"Something like that," Leah said.

Lindsay entered the tiny, one-stall bathroom, doing her best to ignore the weird encounter.

She pulled down her pants and panties and sat absentmindedly on the toilet, pulling out her phone as she did so. Soon, Lindsay was scrolling through twitter as she felt a wave of relief wash over her. She was oblivious to what lay beneath her in the toilet.

It emerged from the drain of the toilet as it caught the girl's scent. Gracefully, it swam its way up to the surface, raising its head into the cool air. 

Lindsay's pussy lips loomed above it, warm and inviting. The creature readied itself, taking aim.

Lindsay began to write a text to her sick roommate when it happened.

Something big and sickeningly warm slammed against her vagina and in a single fluid motion, pushed its way into Lindsay's body.

Lindsay tried to scream, but for the first few seconds she could only silently choke on air. In that span, the creature managed to squirm several inches of its body into the freshman's vulnerable slit. 

When Lindsay did find her voice, she managed only a sobbing moan. 

It's inside of me! Oh God, it's in me!

Lindsay had experimented plenty with her one dildo and she had even had sex once. Nothing prepared her for this. 

The thing was so big that it seemed to stretch Lindsay's inner walls to the breaking point. It was so alien too, a living creature making its way deeper and deeper into the girl. Mingling it's monstrous flesh with Lindsay's own.

In a desperate attempt to stop the invasion, Lindsay grasped at the invading worm, but her fingers slid off the wet surface, making any form of grip impossible. All Lindsay could do was sit back and whimper, fumbling uselessly as this monster foisted itself upon her.

Soon, there was nothing left to grasp.

Now Lindsay had found the costume closet. The door was locked, but that was fine. She had access. 

Lindsay flitted through her keys absentmindedly, struggling to stay focused. It was so hard to pay attention with this-whatever it was-inside of her body. Her pussy burned and tingled tonan almost maddening degree and her whole body ached. 

Lindsay managed to find the right key, failing to notice the quiet footsteps coming up behind her. She jammed the jagged piece of metal into the hole and sloppily opened the door. The costume closet waited for her dark and deserted. 

I need this, she thought. Oh god I just need some time to figure this out. Figure out what the fuck is happening to me.

Lindsay flipped on the closet light and stumbled into the room. Her balance was bad and getting worse ever since the incident as she now referred to it. Even weirder, her chest and butt ached and itched painfully, her chest especially feeling tight and swollen. 

Turning to close the door, Lindsay jumped. Standing in the doorway was Leah Bardot from class. 

Within Lindsay, something clicked. She flashed back to the coy little smile Leah had given her before going to the bathroom. She stumbled back from Leah as if stricken. 

Leah took the opportunity to slip inside the room, closing and locking the door behind her. 

"So we have some privacy," Leah smirked.

"What did you do to me?" Lindsay asked, fear and panic rising back to the surface of her awareness. 

"I didn't do anything. My worm did all the work," Leah said.

She sauntered over to Lindsay, pinning the girl against the back wall between two racks of costumes.

"Please, just get it out," Lindsay blubbered. "I feel it inside of me."

Leah brought her hand to her chin and stared up at the ceiling as if to consider this.

"Hmm, how's about no?"

"Please."

"Even if I wanted to, I don't, I couldn't. It's already bonding with you. You could say you two are becoming one, sister."

"Oh god," Lindsay moaned fresh horror washing over her even as a fresh fire of arousal blossomed in her sex.

"You're going to make such a good sister, Lindsay. I can feel your thoughts and feelings now. And that body? I cannot wait to see what that worm inside of you does to all of this," Leah motioned to Lindsay's chest.

"Oh god, it's inside me. Oh god, please god."

Lindsay began to sob, her body a cacophony of bizarre sensations too alien to process.

"I think you need a pick me up," Leah said. 

She cupped Lindsay's face with both her hands and closed her eyes, focusing her mind. 

Unconsciously, Lindsay began to pant heavily, her body's pleasure centers rocketing into overdrive. Leah's commands ricocheted through her brain. 

Give in to it Lindsay. 

Doesn't it feel good Lindsay?

Cum for me Lindsay. Cum for me and kiss me.

Lindsay's body tensed up as her pussy erupted, sending a gush of green slime shooting from her pussy. The girl babbled incoherently.

"You and I are going to have a lot of fun, Lindsay," Leah said before pulling the girl into a deep kiss.

XXXXX

Emily has just settled into her chair to start on her next computer science project when she heard the soft knock at the door. 

It was Felicia, Emily's RA, though half the time she forgot with how nervous the girl seemed at every moment. She looked especially so today.

"Hey, is Megan there?"

Emily shook her head.

"I haven't seen her all day. She went out last night to hang out with someone and never came back."

"Oh?" This seemed to bother Felicia. 

"Yeah, is everything okay?"

"Probably," Felicia said, rubbing her fingers through her curly blonde hair. "I just might need to have an RA meeting with her. Leah Bardot too, if you've seen her."

"This sounds like a big deal," Emily said.

"Maybe," Felicia said distantly. 

This was not reassuring. 

"Have you seen any green goo or anything?" Felicia asked suddenly.

"What?"

Felicia mumbles something to herself. She seemed to be weighing something in her head.

"I probably shouldn't do this, but I've been trying to piece this together all afternoon and I think I need another opinion."

"Alright," Emily said nervously. "What's up?"

"Here, follow me," Felicia said. 

They walked down the hall to Leah Bardot and Jessie Vitelli's room, which Felicia opened with her master key. When the lights flashed on, Emily could not believe her eyes.

It looked like that scene from Ghostbusters with the slimer ghost in the small dorm room. Green slime covered the floor and the covers of the bed against the right-hand wall. The scent that issued from the open door was sweet and strange. 

"What is that shit?" Emily asked.

"I've got no clue. Jessie didn't either. She apparently came back to it this morning. Apparently Leah's been acting strange and this seems related to her though."

"So what does this have to do with Megan?"

"Jessie found something of Megan's in that," Felicia motioned towards the mess at the center of the room. 

"She wouldn't say. Something intimate? I don't know what she meant, but she was convinced it belonged to Megan."

"Well she never did come home last night," Emily said, gazing at the mess.

"Of course I would get the weird shit," Felicia said. "As if being an RA isn't stressful enough."

"I'm sorry. It sounds stressful."

Felicia managed a meek smile.

"Everything's stressful."

"Well I see what you meant about goo now. Is there any other weirdness going on?"

"Yes, actually. A boy in the opposite hall became violently ill. That's actually what started all of this. He was hurling in the hallway when Jessie found him."

This did not strike Emily as all that weird. It was college after all and Bailey was far from a dry campus. Besides, the boys in this dorm were such shit.

"Anyways, I called public safety. They took him to the health center and they sent him to the ER! Apparently, he has some sort of pernicious anemia or something. That's the last I heard."

"This is bizarre", Emily said. 

"I know right? I'm going to call a meeting with Leah, Jessie and Megan to get to the bottom of this slime and the other weirdness. You might as well come since I gave you the low-down. You don't have to or anything, but she is your roommate."

"What time?"

"I'm thinking six thirty tonight. I texted Jessie and she said Leah and her don't have night classes tonight. Do you know if Megan does?"

"Nah, no night classes for either of us."

"Cool. I'm hoping to do it when the dorm is pretty dead. People still at dinner or going to classes. Less chance to draw attention to anything if it gets heated."

"Do you think it'll get to that point?" Emily asked. 

Felicia took another long look at the goop piled on the floor. 

"I really don't know what to think. Anyways, if you see Megan, give her the heads up. I'll text her, but anything helps."

"Sure thing," Emily said.

The whole thing was strange bordering on spooky. Emily, an avid listener of true crime podcasts while working on her computer science homework, enjoyed the thought of a mystery. It really was a strange array of circumstances. 
Old 05-10-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

"Oh Micah honey."

The sing-song voice was dripping with sensuality, yet somehow it seemed so familiar.

Micah was sitting in one of the common areas of the Queen Anne Lit and Theater academic building, sprawled on a couch with his laptop when he heard it. 

"You should say hi to your friend Micah," came another voice, soft and self assured. Both of them came from behind him. 

Micah turned around to see Leah Bardot from his Literature and History class standing above him, her eyes swimming with vibrance. 

"Oh shit, hey there Leah. What's up?"

"Aren't you going to say hi to me, Micah baby?"

It was that first voice again. So familiar.

Micah looked and saw a familiar face pop out from behind Leah. It was Lindsay Bowers.

Only, she was so different. 

"You look shocked Micah! Don't you recognize me?"

At this, Lindsay draped herself over the couch, displaying her ripe bosom which stretched her R2-D2 shirt taught. This close, she smelled incredible. So sweet. 

"We were hoping you would hang out with us Micah, maybe behind the stage?" Leah cooed.

Something about her voice was so soothing. It almost made him want to fall asleep. 

"Sure," Micah said, his will-power melting into the aether. "I would love too."

His gaze was fixed on Lindsay. She looked incredible. Not just pretty, but sexy. She hadn't looked like this earlier that morning. What the hell happened?

Micah wanted to find out more, wanted desperately to be with this pair of gorgeous women.

Absentmindedly, he stood up and began to follow the girls to the backstage area, leaving all his belongings. 

As they reached the big double doors, Leah's phone dinged. She glanced at message and frowned. 

"I've got some other business to attend to. Lindsay, dear, enjoy."

Then she departed, leaving her new sister and her prey to their fun.

XXXXX

Megan stumbled through the hallway, clutching her stomach. Pain blurred her vision.

Behind her lay a small, unassuming dorm room filled with two dead boys. Well, almost dead. Not quite.

Megan had consumed so much. With Brad, it had been passion. With his roommate, pure hunger. 

The sensation of draining someone's thoughts and emotions, pulling their essence into you. It was addictive to the point of madness for Megan.

Had it been this way for Leah? Megan did not think so. 

Another wave of gut wrenching pain nearly forced the girl to her knees. There was something inside her that desperately needed to be let out and it was enormous. 

Megan reached her hallway and to her relief found Leah standing in front of her doorway. Message received, apparently. 

"Oh Meg, what have you done?" Leah said. She looked annoyed.

"Just let me into your goddamn room. Please."

Without another word, Leah opened the door to let Megan in. Then she closed and locked it, sealing them in. 

As soon as Megan was over the threshold, she collapsed into a pile on the ground and began to moan loudly. Soon after, a squelching sound began to come from her pussy. 

"Oh God, it hurts."

"Jesus," Leah murmured.

Megan screamed as a thick, glans shaped head emerged from her pussy, followed by a thick, bumpy shaft that exited her with painful slowness.

Leah watched silently, fascinated by the site. 

What finally emerged in full from Megan's pussy was considerably different than the worms Leah had seen thus far. 

For one thing, this creature was nearly twice as big as the others. From its penile head squirmed small red cilia or tendrils. It's body glowed a somber emerald colour. 

Leah scooped up the creature in her hands. It nuzzled against her flesh, sensing her being. 

"My God, Look at this thing!" She said. "Whatever lucky girl gets this rammed into her snatch isn't going to be your average sister."

"Why is mine different?" Megan asked. 

"Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you drained two boys dry. So much energy must have made for a bigger one of these-whatever they are."

Megan stepped over and began to pet her bizarre creature. The idea of it taking some beautiful girl on campus thrilled Megan. 

"We'll figure out the boys later. I turned another girl this morning too."

"You've been busy," Megan said. 

"I just can't help myself."

"Did you get the text about tonight?" Megan asked. 

"Of course. I think it's a wonderful opportunity, if we play our cards right."

"What are our cards?"

"Well this big boy for one," Leah said. "I've already confirmed that we'll be at the meeting at six thirty. We're supposed to meet at Felicia's dorm, but I have a plan."

"Oh?"

"Of course," Leah said with a malignant little smile. 

XXXXX

When Micah woke up, he saw nothing but darkness. He felt the cold tile against his naked back. Nothing made sense. 

Trying to sit up only brought pain and dizziness. Micah's whole body ached like it had been hit by a freight train. 

Micah tried to recall the events that lead him here. The only thing he found were flashes. Skin on skin and enveloping warmth. Frantic, needful touches. 

He pulled himself to a kneeling position and immediately paid the price. Micah vomited, splattering the floor and the front of his shirt. 

"Goddamnit," he muttered. 

It took a long time to stand, but eventually Micah managed it. He slipped and stumbled around the pitch black room, colliding with what felt like racks of clothes or something similar, eventually finding a door handle. 

Micah fumbled the door open and found himself bathed in artificial light. He was in an empty hallway in Queen Anne, standing outside of what he now realized was the costume closet. 

"Shit," he cursed under his breath. All his stuff was still sitting out in the study area. 

Micah stumbled down the hall, the pain in his head getting worse and worse. Every single muscle burned, especially his legs. Nothing seemed to connect in his mind either. Thoughts came and went as if some machine were misfiring inside his brain. 

He reached the study area and saw through blurry vision a group of people sprawled on the couches and chairs, however, he could not make out any faces. He made it as far as the couch closest to him before collapsing, his world turning black. 

XXXXX

At exactly six twenty, Jessie knocked on Felicia's door at the end of the hall. Felicia opened up, looking slightly surprised. 

"You're here early." 

"I figured I might as well come over now. No use waiting another ten minutes."

"That's fine," Felicia said, motioning for Jessie to enter. 

Felicia's RA room was a full-sized dormitory the same as any other student dorm, but with only one resident. It was a nice change from the usual cramped conditions. A small electric fountain bubbled on Felicia's desk and a rather large potted fern filled the back-right corner, both of which contributed to a calm, natural atmosphere. 

"You've got a nice set-up in here," Jessie said. 

"Thanks. I feel like I barely get to enjoy it though." 

Jessie leaned up against the wall opposite Felicia's bed and crossed her arms over her chest. Her heart pounded in anticipation. 

"I invited Emily to join us too. Since Megan may be involved, I figured it might cover the bases," said Felicia. 

"That's fine. How exactly are we going to do this? What exactly are we going to do? Say 'hey, you spilled a bunch of slime all over our room. You've been acting really creepy.' Then what?" 

Felicia shrugged, pulling out a large white binder from one of her desk drawers. 

"We'll follow the conflict resolution protocol. I figured we'll sprinkle in the goo and other assorted shit as we go." 

Jessie snorted. 

"That's pretty good." 

"Thanks." 

A knock at the door made Jessie's heart jump nearly out of her chest. Why was she so damn afraid? And of Leah of all people. Her best friend. 

Felicia opened the door, revealing Emily Bloom, Megan's roommate. The bespectacled redhead nodded at both of them and moved to stand next to Jessie. 

"So I'm still confused," Emily said. "Does anyone know what's actually going on?"

"I've got nothing new since we last talked," Felicia said. 

"Same," Jessie added. "What do you know, Emily?"

"I know about the slime. I know Leah's been acting weird. Also that Megan might be involved? What exactly did you find again? Felicia said it was something intimate, but that's kind of vague." 

Jessie reddened. 

"Well-" she paused, considering whether to say or not. "I found one of Megan's bras. It had her name on the tag and it was sitting in that slime. I have no idea how it got there. I didn't want to say earlier because it seemed too personal, but if we're doing this-" 

"Do you think Leah may have been borrowing Megan's bra? That's a thing right?" Felicia asked. 

TBC
Old 07-10-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Both Emily and Jessie chuckled. 

"There's not a snowball's chance in hell of Leah fitting into one of Megan's bras." 

"Yeah, I can confirm," Emily added. 

"Maybe they started dating?" Felicia posited. 

"Maybe, but we sure didn't see any signs of it," Jessie said. "And it still doesn't explain the goo or Leah being weird." 

"Yeah. All Megan wants to talk about is this guy Brad on the Ultimate team. Maybe it's a cover, but I doubt it." 

"Strange," Felicia said, checking her phone. "Well, it's six thirty now. They should be here any minute." 

They sat and waited quietly after that, the clock ticking by each languid second. A sense of dread was enveloping Jessie with each passing moment. 

When the clock reached sixty forty-two, Jessie felt her phone ding. Glancing at the screen, she received her first shock of the night. It was Leah. 

The text simply read: 

Meet me at the room. 

"Leah's in my room apparently?" Jessie said out loud. 

"Can you go grab her real quick then? This is getting ridiculous," said Felicia.

"Sure thing." 

Jessie stepped into the hall, seeing no one in either direction. She reached her door and took a deep breath. 

This too shall pass, she thought, though it may pass like a kidney stone. 

When she opened the door, she found an empty room. 

XXXXX

A minute after Jessie left, there was a knock at the door to Felicia's dorm room. 

"That's gotta be them," she said. "Finally." 

Felicia opened the door and, to her surprise, saw Megan Jensen and a blonde girl she did not recognize. Neither of them were wearing very many clothes. 

"Uh hi," Felicia began. "Thank you for coming Megan. And who is your friend? I don't think she needs to be here." 

Instead of responding, both girls pushed past Felicia into the room. Megan had a black, drawstring bag slung over her shoulder and Felicia swore she could see the fabric moving. 

"Hey," Felicia tried again. "I didn't catch your name. We'll be a half an hour at most. Can you step out?"

The girl had short, messy blonde hair and piercing eyes behind hipsterish spectacles. She turned around and flashed a little smirk at Felicia before moving deeper into the room towards Emily. 

"Megan," said Emily. "What-you look different." 

Megan was dressed in a tight crop top that showed off a pair of remarkably large breasts. A push-up bra could do a lot of things, but it could not do that much work, could it? 

The blonde girl was equally stacked, exuding a raw sexuality that unsettled both girls. Emily hated the hungry look in the eyes of the blonde especially. 

"Excuse me," Felicia said with growing desperation. "Megan, can you get your friend to leave please?" 

Megan responded by clocking Felicia hard in the jaw, sending the RA to the hard floor below. For a sickening moment, the room was quiet. Then all hell broke loose. 

XXXXX

Jessie stepped into the room cautiously, remembering all too well the episode from the night before. She reached her bed and heard the click of the door closing behind her. 

There, blocking her exit, was Leah. She was dolled up in an especially revealing outfit and there was something fundamentally different about the way she carried herself now, but it was still Leah. 

"What's up, Leah?"

"Hi Jessie, I've missed you." 

"Oh yeah?" 

Leah took two steps towards Jessie before stopping in place and closing her eyes. She let out a soft purring noise. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Just enjoying the moment," Leah said. "Anyways, we have unfinished business, don't we?" 

"I think we have different ideas of what that business is." 

Leah stepped even closer, leaving only a few feet between the two of them. Jessie could smell that sweet, nasty odor wafting off of her roommate, making her stomach turn. 

"Why don't you give it a chance, hmm?" 

"Under different circumstances, sure. Absolutely babe, but last night was not cool." 

"I guess I was a little forward. It's just that I have this thing. This new part of my life and I want to share it. You're my best friend, so you were the obvious choice." 

"I'm lost. What are you talking about?"

"It's better if I show you," said Leah. With that, Leah shot forward, pulling Jessie into a warm, wet kiss before she had a chance to react. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video28880961/vol.16

Through the mirk, Felicia could hear scuffling sounds and someone screaming. Her vision was spotty and her consciousness seemed to waver in and out. 

"Rise and shine, Blondie," a voice leered very close to Felicia's ear. 

She felt hands grab her right arm and roll her over onto her back. A blurry outline of a person crouched over her. Somewhere, distantly, Felicia heard the creak of bed springs and soft, feminine moans. 

Then Felicia's vision crystalized, revealing the smiling, placid face of Megan Jensen. 

"I'm guessing you can hear them going at it?" 

Felicia turned in the direction of the noises and what she saw filled her with fresh terror. 

The blonde girl pinned Emily to Felicia's bed and forcibly kissed her. Somehow, she had lost what little clothes she had been wearing. Megan's black skirt was hiked up around her belly and her panties were torn and left in a heap on the tile floor. With rhythmic thrusts, the blonde was rubbing her crotch against Emily's. 

The redhead seemed to be fighting the assault, but only barely, the blond having overpowered her completely. 

"It's quite the site. That girl is a freak and I love it. Oh, she's picking up her pace. You're really going to want to watch this." 

Felicia stared in abject horror as the blonde brought her rutting pace to a frenzy. Then, it seemed as if the girl's entire body had tensed up. She arched her back as if she were possessed and let out a howl. That's when the true nightmare began. 

From the blonde's naked crotch, something emerged. It appeared to be a thick, green appendage with a swollen head. In another moment, the blonde rocketed her hips forward, sending the tip of the creature plunging into Emily's slime covered pussy. 

Emily Bloom screamed in a mixture of pain and despair as the alien creature penetrated her body. From Felicia's position, she could see the body of the thing working itself at a relentless pace, moving deeper into the helpless redhead.

It took about 30 seconds for the entire girth of the beast to disappear within Emily's helpless vagina. Felicia watched in gaping horror as the last of thing squeezed itself between the redheaded college girl's soft pussy lips. 

"And now she's one of us," Megan beamed. "Oh Emily. It feels so good. I can't wait to see what you become." 

Then the brunette turned her attention to Felicia. She slipped her fingers into her now exposed cunt and fished out a wad of thick green slime. 

"I know you're going to start freaking out real soon, so why don't I help." 

Felicia gaped at the girl like a dying fish. Big mistake. 

Megan shoved her goo-covered fingers deep down Felicia's mouth, making sure to deposit as much of the fluid as possible. Felicia immediately gagged, but a good amount of the stuff slid down her throat. 

Then panic overwhelmed all conscious thought. Desperate to get away, Felicia shot forward, hoping desperately to get past Megan. She did not even get close. 

Megan socked Felicia in the stomach, sending her crashing hard against the tile floor once again. The blow from her head slamming against the hard surface put stars in Felicia's vision. 

"Bad girl," Megan said, pulling out the drawstring bag. 

Still, the sound of the creaking bed springs filled the room, now matched with the soft moans of both the blonde and Emily, who seemed to have given in completely to her fate. 

"Don't worry," Megan said. "You won't end up like her." 

She stroked Felicia's blonde curls before fiddling with the opening of the bag. 

"I've got something much worse planned for you!" 

When Felicia saw what was waiting for her, all she could do was scream. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video28881091/vol.17

Saliva gushed into Jessie's mouth from Leah, all of it tasting just as the slime smelled. Jessie could hear whispers in her mind begging her to give in completely.

Feeling Leah's warm body pressed up against her, large breasts heaving against Jessie's own chest, Jessie almost found herself convinced. Would it be so bad? 

Leah pushed Jessie back toward's Jessie's bed. 

"You're going to make such an incredible sister," Leah said. 

"What?" Jessie 

"You'll find out." 

This is wrong, a voice within Jessie called out. You need to get away. 

"No," Jessie pushed back against her roommate. "I can't. This isn't happening." 

"Aw, don't say that sweetie." 

Leah rubbed her body against Jessie's own, running her hand up to cup Jessie's breasts. From somewhere below them, Jessie could hear a wet squelching sound. 

This broke Jessie out of her reverie. Something very wrong was happening. She pushed back against Leah, sending the girl stumbling away a few steps. 

That is when Jessie saw it. At first she thought it might be a sex toy or something. It was vaguely shaped like penis and it protruded from the top of Leah's shorts. 

"What the fuck?" Jessie cried. 

Leah's eyes blazed a baleful emerald color as she prepared to pounce, all mock-friendliness gone from her expression.

Jessie did not think, only reacted. She brought her shoulder to bear and charged Leah as hard as she could. She hit the girl square in the chest and sent her crashing hard into the wall. Leah's head slammed against the concrete bricks and she slumped down. 

Without skipping a beat, Jessie dashed out of the room and down the hall towards Felicia's room. The door was closed and locked, so Jessie pounded on the surface as hard as she could. 

"Let me in, please!" 

There was no reply. Jessie sat in the silence and that's when she heard the noises. 

Someone on the other side of the door was screaming. 

"Let me in! Let me in!" Jessie screamed, pounding the door. 

All of a sudden, the door swung open and Jessie came face to face with a half-naked, mostly crazed Felicia. The RA got halfway through the door when a pair of strong hands yanked her back, sending her flying onto the floor inside the room. 

Megan regarded a shocked Jessie with piercing eyes. 

"You aren't turned?" She asked. 

Jessie drank in the scene in shocked paralysis. On Felicia's bed, Emily and a girl Jessie did not recognize were making out wildly. Both girls were naked. 

Another frantic scream broke both Megan and Jessie out of their momentary standoff. 

On the floor, Felicia writhed as some kind of massive snake or worm encircled her bare leg. Jessie saw the resemblance of this creature with the thing coming out of Leah, but this thing dwarfed the other creature. It was massive. 

Its tip resembled the head of man's penis, only larger. Much larger. From it's tip writhed little red tendrils. Its body was covered in bumps, ridges, and soft green fins. 

"Help. Oh God Help me!" Felicia screamed. 

The next events happened so quickly, it was hard to comprehend them. The monstrous creature rapidly moved itself up Felicia's leg and positioned its head above the girl's exposed pussy. Next, it shot forward, crushing against Felicia's soft pussy lips. At first, it did not manage to enter her. Too big. 

However, the creature kept thrusting itself against the girl's wet opening until finally, Felicia's snatch gave out, granting the monster entry into her body. 

Felicia howled as it inched itself into her body. Her hips bucked involuntarily as the massive girth stretched her to her max. The look on the poor RA's face was pure horror turning into madness. 

"No. No. Not like this. Please," the girl blubbered. 

The sight was terrible yet hypnotic and Jessie could not look away. All of this took place in the span of about ten seconds, but it felt so much longer. 

Megan broke first. She turned her full, malevolent attention on Jessie and began to step closer and closer. 

What do I do? Jessie thought. Did she help her poor RA and live to regret it or cut and run? Time was slipping away from her. 

A forlorn moan from Felicia answered Jessie's question. The creature was already very deep within the girl. Over half of its massive body had slinked into Felicia's vagina in less than thirty seconds. There was no saving the girl with Megan there, ready to pounce on Jessie like a lion. 

Jessie turned and sprinted down the hall, half expecting Megan to come after her at full speed. She reached the corner and looked back. No one was coming. She didn't wait to see if anyone would. Jessie dashed into the night, her brain reeling from what she had seen. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video28881871/vol.18

"Oh shit," Haley said. 

She was watching Kung Fu Panda with Bethany and Eliza when it hit her. All of a sudden, the world felt cold and full of despair, as if Haley would never feel happy again. 

"What's the matter?" Bethany asked. 

"I keep getting these-like headaches?" Haley said. "Ever since Saturday night. They come for a couple minutes and then go." 

"That's weird," Eliza said. "Have you gone to the health center?" 

"No, it hasn't been that bad. They seem to be getting worse." 

"Maybe you should go tomorrow," Bethany said. 

"Yeah, maybe I will." 

The time was 6:50pm in the evening.

http://www.xvideos.com/video28889801/vol.19
http://www.xvideos.com/video29019241/vol.33

TBC
Old 08-10-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

There was a rising pang of anxiety rising in Leah's gut as she walked down the hallway towards the boys' wing. Megan walked with her and Leah could sense the girl's own sense of foreboding, streaming into her brain like a staticky radio signal. Things were growing out of control. 

"Tell me again how you left them," Leah said. 

"They seemed out of it. Pale. Passed out. Not too different from how you described it." 

"When I did it, I didn't give birth to some monstrosity. Besides, you're different than me. I can feel it." 

"How so?" Megan asked, genuinely puzzled. 

"I don't want to get into it right now." 

It was going on nine in the evening. The girls left the RA's room once it seemed that both of their newest victims were well under control. Emily already showed telltale signs of transformation, her breasts swelling, her body taking on an unnatural glow of beauty. Even more useful, the mousey redhead now seemed entirely under the thrall of Lindsay, her sire. Both of them were locked in a coital spiral of pleasure like long-time lovers. 

Felicia, meanwhile, was nothing more than a crumpled, twitching mass on the tile floor. Whatever the special creature that emerged from Megan's pussy was, it seemed to have complete shutdown the RA's higher faculties. 

Leah pushed through the double doors and felt her blood run cold. In front of her was a disordered crown of students and public safety officers. The entire wing was filled with nervous chatter. Both girls picked up their pace, plunging into the throng.

They rounded the corner in time to see an EMT hauling a stretcher out of a dorm room. The body on the stretcher was covered with a white sheet. 

Leah froze. Had it not been for the mass control over her nerves the parasite that inhabited her body exhibited, Leah would likely have started shaking in her boots. Behind the first stretcher, another emerged. Another body. Another sheet. 

"Leah," Megan whimpered from behind her. "Leah I-" 

Leah cut the girl off, her instincts kicking in like lightning. 

"Not now," she said in a quick whisper.

Leah whirled around and grabbed Megan by the arm, dragging her back towards the girls' wing. 

"We need to go." 

They pushed right through the double doors and bolted through the lobby of the dorm. 

"Leah, I killed them." 

"Just shut the fuck up until we get back to Felicia's room." 

Leah caught her breath. Two dead boys. Two dead, human beings, killed by her actions. Not directly, but blood was on her hands. She wanted to feel some pang of guilt. At least horror. 

Nothing. Leah felt nothing. Only the urge of self-preservation drove her forward. What the hell was happening to her? 

Regardless, there was no time. They needed to regroup. There was also her former roommate to reckon with. The one that got away. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video9774463/...uting_vo l_17

It was the kind of rainy day where the color gray saturated every single thing, leaving an empty and drab world. The fluorescent lamps of the dining hall rained sterile, cold light down on Jessie's head. The small bit of scrambled eggs and cantaloupe on her plate sat uneaten, repulsing the exhausted girl.

Where do I go from here? Jessie wondered to herself. 

There was so much to process and yet so little time to do so. Leah had become a monster. A predator, hunting down girls and spreading her affliction. She already had three or four girls now.

An image of Felicia's desperate face flashed through Jessie's name. It was the worst image from the night prior. 

You left her, a voice spoke in Jessie's mind. She needed your help and you let her become one of them.

What were they? What had Leah become? Then there was that snake-or worm-that attacked Felicia. It must have been the key to how Leah spread whatever was happening to her.

A rolling burst of collective laughter nearby caused Jessie to jump suddenly. 

At one of the larger tables nearby, a large, bespectacled boy with a neck beard was waving his arms and talking loudly to a small group of guys and girls. A rather heavy-set girl with pale blonde hair was letting out a low giggle as she listened. 

"The school gives us weapons. LITERAL WEAPONS, and then they give us a broken closet to store them in. Absolutely genius!"

The giggling blonde spoke up.

"Do you think anyone's going to steal any fake swords though, Bryce?"

"I don't know, most people don't know. Besides, the rec building staff and fencing club, most people have no idea."

"Then it's a great idea to shout about it," another girl said, this one with short hair dyed to a reddish-pink shock. 

The guy, Bryce, shrugged and the group's conversation moved on to other things. However, Jessie's mind was already starting run on overdrive. Leah was out there and her numbers were growing; what was worse, Jessie seemed to be her number one target. Some protection would help. 

Jessie slinked up from her seat and put her plate on the conveyor belt at the back of the cafeteria, most of the food remaining uneaten. Then she started towards the front exit, hoping desperately she would not be seen. 

Everywhere, Jessie felt eyes bearing down on her. Anyone could be turned. Any girl at least. Maybe guys too. 

She reached the double doors that lead outside, here eyes pointed at the ground when she collided against person. 

"Hey watch it," a feminine voice Jessie recognizes said sharply. 

Both women stepped back and stared at each other. Jessie recognizes the girl immediately as Casey Mozolla, a blonde, curvy girl on the Hornettes team. Standing at her sides were Nina and Emmy. 

Jessie stood petrified, gazing desperately at the girls. If they were turned, what the hell was she supposed to do?

Nina spoke first, a look of concern that seemed sincere enough creeping across her face. 

"Hey Jessie, are you okay? You-you look pretty run down."

Jessie eased up slightly.

"I'm fine," she said.

"Did your, um, problem get worked out?" Emmy said. 

Jessie remembered the night she had spent on the floor of Nina and Emmy's dorm room. That night had been one of the most confusing and anxious nights for her, only to be bested the day after by a long shot. 

"No, I didn't," Jessie said. "Have you seen Leah? Talked to her, been around her?"

Nina and Emmy shook their heads, looking increasingly concerned and confused.

"I saw her," Casey piped up. 

She looked annoyed, as if each passing second was one inconvenience too much. 

Jessie fixed a hard gaze on the voluptuous blonde girl. 

"Where? Were you near her?"

"Chill. I saw her on the path. I waved, but I don't think she noticed."

"Good," Jessie nodded. "Stay away from her. Megan and her roommate too."

"Why?" Nina asked? Jessie was cutting out a fairly significant portion of her friend group by now. 

"I-I can't explain. Just please listen to me. Avoid them as much as you can for now. They're-" Jessie trailed off. What the hell were those girls? 

"Okay," Emmy nodded along, "Sure thing. We'll stay away."

Jessie knew she was being humored. The sad, sympathetic looks, the verbal head patting. They weren't going to listen. No one was. 

It was all insulting, but the girls' patronizing gazes were a million times better than the cold hunger Leah showed Jessie the night prior. These girls weren't turned. Not yet at least. 

"Please, just stay away from them," Jessie murmured in a feeble voice. Then she pushed past them and out into the rain and gloom beyond, making a beeline for the gym.

http://www.xvideos.com/video9775931/...uting_vo l_27

Erin Stephens knocked on Felicia Owens door for the fifth time and again heard nothing from the other side of the door. The hallway was empty save for the timid freshman, most of the girls in the dorm out at class. 

"Come one Felicia, I need you girl," Erin said softly to herself. 

"Talking to yourself?" A masculine voice said from behind her. 

Erin yelped and nearly jumped out of her skin. Whirling around, she saw Evan Sherman, RA for the opposite, male, hallway. He was wearing his usual dopey smile, but there deep purple circles around his eyes and his skin was pale. 

"Why did you do that? You scared the crap out of me Evan!"

"Guess I can't help myself. What's up?"

Erin ran a dark, delicate hand through her curly black hair and took a deep breath, hoping to get her bearings.

"I need to check in with Felicia about my recommendation form," Erin said. "It's for my RA application."

Evan raised an eyebrow. 

"But you're a freshman."

"Under special circumstances, a freshman can become an RA her second semester if there's an opening. I need a recommendation from my current RA." Erin pointed back at Felicia's door.

"Huh, well aren't you just your goodie-two-shoes self."

Erin cringed internally. Her reputation quickly morphed into that of the dorm's dorky little sister. It didn't help she was the only freshman on the floor. 

"It pays well," Erin shrugged.

"I guess," Evan said. 

"Are you okay?" Erin asked. "You look tired."

"Not really. Not with what happened last night."

"Oh God, I totally forgot. I'm so sorry. That's so sad!"

"Yeah. They were good guys. Pretty freaky that both of them passed."

"Do they know what happened?"

"Running an autopsy now. Honestly, it's way above my pay grade. Really shakes you up though."

"Well let me know if I can do anything," Erin said.

"Eh, I'll be fine. But thanks. I'll keep an eye out for this sleepyhead and point her in your direction."

"Thanks Evan."

Erin spared one final glance towards Felicia's room before walking down the hall leaving Evan at Felicia's door. The world felt darker and Erin needed some fresh air. 
Old 08-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

"He's not one of the-" Bethany trailed off as she pulled into the hospital parking lot.

"No, he's not one of the dead ones," Eliza snapped. "Don't say that."

"Sorry."

Eliza bolted into the hospital, Bethany trailing behind her. The woman at the front desk looked up Micah's information at Eliza's behest whole Bethany took in the sickly atmosphere of the lobby. 

The sweet, antiseptic scent in the air sent Bethany back to the days when her grandmother was withering away from pancreatic cancer. I hate hospitals, she thought. 

Eliza's sharp voice cut through Bethany's unpleasant daydream.

"What the hell do you mean I can't see him?"

Bethany ambled over to the front desk and found Eliza red faced and broiling. 

"Ma'am, he is not on public visiting hours currently."

"I need to see him. You need to let me go upstairs."

"Why? Are you his girlfriend or something?" 

Bethany could tell the nurse had pushed the wrong button. Eliza was going to blow if she did not do something.

"When will he be on visiting hours? Anytime today?" Bethany asked quickly, slapping on a bright smile to ease the tension.

"Maybe," the nurse said carefully. "He's apparently asleep right now. Has a check in with the cardiologist at 11-"

"The cardiologist?" Eliza interjected, her eyes going big.

The nurse continued, ignoring her.

"After that checkup and a few tests, he might be ready for visits, if he's up to it. He might not be. That's at least three or four hours down the line."

"We'll wait then," Bethany declared.

"But you have classes. Hell, I have classes," Eliza said.

"It's fine. Come on, it's important to you." Bethany said to her friend. She then turned to the nurse. "Can you let us know if he becomes available."

"If I'm still on my shift, sure."

"Thank you ma'am."

The pair walked over to the beige waiting room chairs and sat down, Eliza grabbing Bethany's wrist as she did so.

"Thank you," she mouthed. There were tears forming in her eyes.

CX CCC

"I killed them," Megan muttered to herself in the dark room. 

She was alone with her back against the door. The blinds were drawn and the room had taken on a funeral gloom. Emily was out somewhere, probably enjoying the changes brought by her nascent infestation. 

Meanwhile, Megan was at war with herself. Increasingly, her old, timid self shown through the sexual fog of her transformed state. 

"I killed Brad. His roommate. I didn't mean to," she said softly, tears slipping down her cheeks.

Megan felt her body. It seemed almost alien with all the augmented confidence drained away. Her breasts felt too large and heavy, her body so much fuller than before. What the hell was happening to her?

There was a stirring sensation deep within Megan's womb. While ever aware of the presence of gift Leah had implanted inside of her core, Only now did Megan fully grasp the horror of her condition. It was not just in her. This creature was her. It was a part of her just as much as her arms and legs. 

"I don't want this," Megan whimpered. "Get out of me."

Suddenly, Megan felt a wave of energy run through her body, sending her to the floor. It was a mixture of agony and pleasure and something else. Something that spoke to her without words.

Submit, it told her. 

"No! No," Megan cried, curling into a fetal position from the overwhelming sensation. 

An image appeared in Megan's head. It was Brad as she had last seen him alive. Clearly from Megan's perspective, the pair were bucking and humping like animals. With the image, Megan could feel the sensations of that fateful moment.

Deep within the girl, tendrils covered in green slime slithered down her love canal. Three of them emerged, one nearly the width of a snake, the other two smaller and more worn-like. The smaller ones immediately began to caress and tweak Megan's swollen clit while the larger one listened in and out of her pussy.

A wave of unbelievable pleasure washed over Megan as she watched herself drain Brad away. She watched the boy's skin grow pale and his eyes become sunken. 

"This is wrong. It's bad," Megan cried, desperately trying to hold onto her old self, the one that knew the difference between right and wrong. 

A jolt of electric pain surged up Megan's spine, causing her to spasm on the cold floor. Then, right on the heels of the agony came more Earth shattering pleasure. 

With a sudden rush, Megan came to Brad's dying grimace.

"No, I can't. This is wrong," Megan whimpered futilely. 

She saw more boys now. First Brad's roommate, who she drained even more thoroughly than Brad. Then other faces: boys she had seen or fantasized about. Boys to come.

Each one Megan drained in her vision, siphoning their life energy through her mutant snatch. It all felt so natural. 

A voice inside cajoled her, telling her it was alright. In fact, it was natural and good to drain boy after boy. After all, she was a changing girl. A growing girl.

Megan felt a tingle in her dramatically enhanced chest as if to punctuate the point. 

"No-it's, it's, wrong, oh god but so good," Megan babbled. 

The young woman writhed on the floor as something overwhelmed her last vestiges of humanity, training her to kill and to spread. 

CX CCC

Jessie looked around the empty gym and the hallway past the line of glass windows on the wall behind her. Not a soul.

She reached out and tested the steel door knob of the closet. At first, she felt a little bit of resistance, causing her heart to sink. Then, after a little more pressure, the handle gave and she opened the closet door to reveal a dark, crowded space with a tall ceiling that stretched nearly twenty feet.

Jessie flipped a light switch, revealing heaps of sports equipment, racks of volleyballs and stands of what looked like hockey pads. The sight overwhelmed her. 

Focusing further back into the closet, Jessie saw the glint of metal. There was a bucket of what looked like fencing swords. Another bucket contained helmets with meshed steel fronts and cloth bibs. Then Jessie saw them. 

On the back wall of the closet, she saw a series of different swords, some metal and some wood, hanging. 

Jessie worked her way through the mess and finally made it within arms reach of the practice swords. The obvious choice that stood out to Jessie was a fancy metal blade with a fat rubber bumper duct-taped around what she assumed was a sharpened tip. If it was indeed sharp, this was something she could use to kill. 

Then the rational part of Jessie's brain kicked in. What better way to keep a low profile than to carry an antique rapier and go around stabbing girls through the heart. Perfect! 

Jessie looked at the other options and found what she could only assume was a kendo practice sword. It had a circular hilt and a paneled blade that gave when she squeezed it. Not lethal by any stretch, but probably good for quite a few hard hits. 

Jessie lifted the kendo sword off the rack and felt the grip, giving a few half hearted swings to test. This would do just fine, if she could get the damn thing out of the gym without attention. 

At that moment, Jessie heard footsteps behind her. She whirled around to see a stern, athletic looking girl with faded blue hair staring back at her. 

Jessie froze, the dual paranoias of fear of worm girls and fear of getting caught stealing from a club sticking her in her place. 

"Are you authorized to be in here?" The girl at the doorway said, her eyes fixed on the weapon in Jessie's hands.

"Um yes, I'm here for the swords club-I mean fencing!"

"Fencing meets on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in the evening and it's a Tuesday," the girl said, stepping closer.

"Oh yes, this is for a special training session. You see, I'm new and just getting into, um, Kendo," Jessie said, hoping desperately that she had the right kind of sword fighting.

"I've never seen you with the club," the girl said, eyes narrowing.

"I'm new," Jessie said, instinctively moving back towards the wall.

Her heart beat violently in her chest as her mind raced for an answer. Jessie thought back to breakfast and the conversation she had overheard. What had the guy's name been? Billy? Bryan? Not quite, but she was getting closer.

"Bryce!" Jessie called out, the name crystallizing in her brain. "Bryan sent me in to get some equipment. We have Lit and History one together and he really talked up the club and said he would help me get up to speed. I know I probably shouldn't have come alone, but he told me the closet was unlocked and he was busy."

To Jessie's shock, the girl eased up a bit. She stepped back a few paces towards the door before saying:

"Alright, that makes sense, I guess. Next time, come to the front desk first."

"Will do," Jessie said. "I'm so sorry."

"No worries," the girl said in a disinterested monotone. 

Jessie followed the girl out of the closet and scampered out of the gym. Her heart was beating out of her chest, but she felt just a little bit safer with the kendo sword grilled between her fingers. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video14683821..._-_xvideos.com

Erin set her backpack down and brushed sweat off her brow. She felt like a big bundle of nerves with the deadline for the RA application looming. 

"You look like you're having a time," said Lily Myer, Erin's roommate. 

She was a small, rail-thin girl with sharp features and thick glasses that made her dark gray eyes seem much too big. A little sticking was the most fitting description Erin could come up with. 

Erin held up her RA application. 

"This is due by tomorrow. I'm so screwed."

"But you have the application. Did you put it off?" Lily asked, a sudden edge riding her voice. 

She wanted Erin out, badly. It wasn't personal or anything. Lily just happened to be very particular about her space. 

"I'm not putting it off, but Felicia has been."

"Great," Lily scoffed. "You should check in with her, right now."

"I tried this morning," Erin shrugged. "And mid-morning. And just now. She usually does open-door hours at some point during the day, just not today, apparently."

TBC

--------------------------------
万部猛料更心
-----------------------------

①号库存【戳下面极速观看,安全无毒】
搞清洗澡出来勾引表叔和自己打炮
http://lalashh.cn/nsdtre2
-----------------------------
http://lalashh.cn/nsdtre2
(提示:万部视频,随意挑选,百分百可看,链接永不失效,记得保存转发。加载不出多点几下屏幕重新打开即可 或者保存链接浏览器打开)
Old 09-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

"Okay," Lily said, clearly a little frustrated. 

I'm so sorry to inconvenience you, Erin thought spitefully. She could use a little space herself. 

"Look, I've got class. After that, I'll check again. Hopefully I'll get ahold of her then."

"Sounds good," Lily said, turning back to the computer game she had been playing when Erin walked in. 

Erin readied her backpack and stepped back out into the hallway, feeling the weight of stress and frustration more than ever. 

About five minutes after she left, there was a knock at the door. At first, Lily missed it on account of wearing headphones. However, the person at the door was persistent, knocking louder and louder. 

"Who is it?" Lily called to no response. Instead, the loud knocking persisted. 

"Fucking fine," Lily grumbled, getting up from her desk. 

------------------

The room was filled with mechanical sound. The constant, high-pitch beeping of the heart rate monitor. The wheeze of the air conditioner unit. Various alarms and notifications from the hallway. A symphony of illness weighing on Bethany's nerves.

Meanwhile, Eliza was laser focused. She stormed through the halls and slipped right into Micah's room, sitting down by his bedside. 

The boy was awake, barely. It was honestly shocking that the nurse at the front desk allowed them into the room given Micah's condition. 

He was very pale, with deep purple rings under his eyes. His body seemed unnaturally emaciated. What the hell happened to him? Bethany wondered. 

"Hey Micah," Eliza whispered.

Slowly, Micah's eyes opened and his whole face brightened as he regarded Eliza - her elfen face and bright green eyes seeming to stir something in the boy. 

"Well hello there," said Micah, his voice louder and more confident than Bethany expected. 

"Hey sleepyhead," Eliza cooed. 

Hearing the dower little storm cloud fawn over a boy was more than a little bit surreal. 

Bethany liked Eliza. Hell, she liked pretty much everyone she came across; however, the little redhead could be a real downer at times. It was nice to see little light in her eyes.

Micah shifted his focus to Bethany and for a moment, his eyes grew big and fearful. 

"Oh God, Lindsay," he gasped.

Then he caught himself.

"You're not Lindsay," he said.

"Nope, I'm definitely not Lindsay," Bethany said with a smile, getting a little closer to the bed. 

She had to admit, even run down as he was, Micah was kind of cute. 

"No," Micah smiled. "But you are pretty."

Bethany's face flushed with heat and she could feel Eliza's cold glare without even looking over at her friend. Still, it was always nice to be noticed.

"What about Lindsay?" Eliza cut in.

"She's-" Micah began before trailing off, his expression darkening. 

"What?" Eliza said, her normal edge returned. 

"I don't remember," he said. 

"Did she have something to do with this?" Eliza gestured at the hospital bed.

"I can't-I-probably?"

"Who is Lindsay?" Bethany asked.

"She's our friend from an English class we're all in," Eliza said. "She kind of dropped off the face of the planet yesterday."

Eliza suddenly seemed to realize something.

"Did you see that girl Leah at all?"

Micah's eyes got big again. 

"Yes! Both of them. I think they did whatever the hell this is to me."

"So safe to say we should probably avoid these girls?" Bethany said.

She was feeling a bit creeped out now. What the heck did these girls actually do to this guy? 

"Yeah, probably," Micah said. "I hate to say it, I love Lindsay, she's great, but-yeah."

"We'll keep an eye out for her," Eliza said.

"Well I can't!" Bethany added. "I've got no clue what this girl looks like!"

"She's got sort of strawberry blonde hair cut short, a little spiky. Glasses. I can point her out," Eliza said.

"Wait!" Micah grabbed Eliza's hand. "She was different somehow. I remember seeing Lindsay, but she wasn't Lindsay. Not exactly. He was uh-different. I don't want to say more attractive but."

"More attractive?" Eliza added.

"Yeah. She looked a model. Actually," Micah paused, thinking about it for a moment. "She kind of had the same look as that Leah girl."

"So I'm looking out for Lindsay with boobs?"

"I mean, I wouldn't put it that way, but sure."

The door to the room opened and in walked a heavy set nurse in a deep blue pair of scrubs.

"Alright, we're going to have to bring this to a close. Mr. Micah needs his rest, after all," the nurse said. 

"Fine," Eliza said, standing up. She kept her eyes fixed on Micah. 

"You okay?" She asked him.

"I think so."

"Then that's all that matters," Eliza said with a smile that made her look radiant. 

------------------

Emily opened the door and saw Megan toss her head back, a look of manic bliss stretched across her face. Emily's roommate, formerly the wannabe slut, now seemed to be living the role with every fiber of her being.

Megan was naked, one slime coated hand buried in the folds of her pussy, the other mashing her large, sweaty breasts. The floor was caked in more of Megan's slime and the room had a sweet, musty aroma that instantly aroused Emily.

The redhead shut the door behind her quickly and began to undress. She didn't understand why she was doing this. Actually, there were a great many things Emily didn't understand. 

Emily lifted the tight yellow t-shirt she was wearing over her head and admired her figure in the full length mirror bolted to the dorm room door. The image took the girl's breath away.

Having spent her entire young adult life as a pudgy, lower-end of average girl hiding behind sweaters and glasses, Emily has trouble identifying with the centerfold staring back at her. Her breasts captivated her attention the most. How could they not?

They jutted proudly from Emily's chest as two soft, perky mounds that seemed to take up several handfuls. Even amongst her...sisters, Emily's growth spurt had proven extreme. 

Suddenly, Emily felt gentle hands wrap around her creamy torso before riding up to the bottoms of her heavy tits. She could feel the warmth of Megan's supple body and smell her musk in the air. 

"My did you bloom," Megan cooed, groping Emily's boobs. "Are you getting used to your changes?"

Emily groaned from the surge of pleasure that shot out of her breasts at Megan's touch. Despite their size, her breasts seemed far more sensitive than they ever were before. 

"Not really," Emily panted. "It's a lot."

"I get it. Has little Lindsay been treating you well?" Megan said, bringing one hand to Emily's snatch. 

"She's gentler than you."

Megan let out a jovial laugh before plunging two fingers into Emily's pussy, eliciting a loud moan.

"She wasn't very gentle when she shoved her parasite into here. Besides, I just can't help myself. There's so much of you to play with!"

"You seem pretty happy for a girl that killed two guys."

Emily expected this to piss Megan off, but the girl only purred and picked up her pace on Emily's crotch. 

"I've had a change of heart."

"So what about our dear RA," Emily asked. "What's she like now?"

"I have no earthly idea, Em. Haven't seen her since she was a crumpled ball on the floor last night."

From the room next door, both girls began to hear strange noises. The walls in this dorm were very thin, so they often times picked up on a lot.

There was the sound of rhythmic creaking, possibly of bed springs. Over that was the sound of feminine moans. Two distinct voices.

Megan recognized the one voice first.

"Speak of the devil and she will appear and fuck our neighbor, apparently," she said.

"Oh goodie, I was getting curious."

"Come on, let's get dressed and see what's up for ourselves."

------------------

"Hey Molly, you were an RA once, right?" Erin asked, slipping up behind her TA after class.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I guess I was."

"You don't sound all that enthusiastic about it."

Molly flashed a tired smile and shrugged her shoulders.

"It paid well enough, but I'm not really an authority figure. Wasn't my deal."

"Got it," Erin said, feeling deflated. "I guess writing people up is a bummer."

"Yeah, plus telling people to shut up during quiet hours and handling check out and all. It kind of just sucks. Why?"

"Our girl here is applying to be an RA!" Melissa Takizawa piped in, having skipped up to the the pair from across the classroom. 

Melissa was a chubby yet pretty girl of Japanese descent with a short bob hairstyle dyed electric blue. 

So you're pulling the whole second semester freshman RA thing?" Molly asked.

"She's such a goody-two-shoes, isn't she? Gosh, I can barely pull out of bed and this one wants to be handing out write ups and room inspections!" Melissa giggled.

Molly raised an eyebrow and shot Melissa a quick glare that withered the girl.

"I did it too. I wasn't ready, but I needed the money. You seem a bit more put together though, Erin."

"Thanks," Erin said, blushing a little. 

"Do you have everything in? Your application, your RA signature?"

"Application yes, signature no."

"Who's your RA?"

"Felicia Owens."

"Oh shit, really? I know Felicia real well. She's usually pretty good about that stuff," Molly said.

"I've tried knocking on her door a bunch of times, but she hasn't been around."

"You know what?" Molly said as she checked the time on her phone. "I've got time and I've been meaning to catch up with blondie. Why don't I go with you and see if we can find her."

"That would be amazing actually!" Erin said.

"I'm just come with too, if you don't mind. Besides, my roommate is out right now and I don't feel like being alone in a boring dorm room," Melissa chimed in.

"You know, Melissa. There's still time to turn in an application! Come on, what do you say? RA buddies?" Erin teased.

"Ew, God no. Besides, I actually like my roommate."

------------------

The headaches were worse today. Haley felt physically ill as she puttered about her dorm room. Class was in fifteen minutes, but Haley didn't know if she could manage it. 

An overall sense of impending doom colored every moment since her attack the night prior. Something was very wrong, though the freshman could not put her finger on it. 

Haley stacked her textbook and notepad up and placed them into her backpack before cradling her forehead as another wave of nausea and worry overcame her. 

What the hell is this? She wondered. 

The clock on Haley's nightstand showed that she had eleven minutes to get to class. Haley grabbed her things and rushed out of her dorm room.

The rain had stopped, but the sky was dark and gloomy. The campus seemed abandoned.

Haley took in a deep breath of moist air and began to make her way along the sidewalk outside her dorm building towards her class on the other side of campus. Her head was pounding worse than ever and in her pain, she failed to notice the steady footsteps trailing her.

------------------

"We're going to find her," Eliza said as she stomped down the path.

"Who?" Bethany asked.

"Lindsay. I'm going to find that bitch."

Bethany fought back her frustration. This had already blown up into far more than she intended. 

"Isn't she dangerous? Micah told you to keep away from her."

"I don't give a shit. She was our friend. His friend. And somehow she fucked him up royally. I want to know why."

"Are you really doing him any good to possibly get yourself hurt?"

"Just don't," Eliza said. "Please just don't."

"Fine," Bethany said. She felt very tired all of a sudden and Eliza's anger was beginning to sting. "Where are you going to find her?"

"Starting at her dorm room. From there, I don't know," Eliza said. 

"Which dorm?" 

Eliza's eyes narrowed, but she answered the question. 

"St. Mary's, 301."

"Got it," Bethany said. "Well good luck."

"Yeah, sure." 

Eliza started down the path before abruptly spinning around and fixing Bethany with an intense stare.

"Hey, thank you for today."

"Of course!" Bethany said, breaking into a smile. It was a little moment, but it made all the long hours worth it. 

She watched Eliza march down the path and felt the warmth in her soul turn cold. Something was wrong with all of this. 

And image flashed in Bethany's mind of Eliza in a hospital bed not unlike the one currently holding Micah. How would a little pixie like Eliza hold up to whatever this girl Lindsay was capable of when she reduced a six-foot something to a shell.

No, Bethany decided. I'm not letting her wade into that shitstorm alone.

She waited for Eliza to disappear around a corner before trailing, slowly, after her. 

------------------

Erin's door was left wide open. This was odd on multiple levels. 

First of all, Lily, Erin's roommate, absolutely hated having any crack in her own privacy and there was an unspoken ban on the door being left open while she was in the room. 

Second of all, Lily was nowhere to be found. She was a cantankerous roommate, but not an irresponsible one. 

The girls split up, Melissa and Erin checking Erin's room while Molly went to Felicia's room. 

The room was a mess. Items were tossed all over the room, scattering the floor. Lily's bed looked as if a bomb had just exploded in it. Scattered sheets and pillows and splashed across all of it was a thick, green slime. 

The air in the room was thick with a sweet, almost intoxicating odor that made Erin's head swim.

"What the hell happened in here?" Melissa asked.

She looked very pale, her usual cheerfulness replaced by trepidation. 

"I," Erin paused, looking for some sign in the room that would click this all into place. To make it all make sense. "I don't know. This is weird."

"Guys!" Mollie called from down the hall. "Can you come see this?"

The girls rushed out of the room and made their way down the hall, each exchanging nervous glances at the other. 

They stepped into the open doorway of Felicia's room and their jaws dropped. 

The condition of Felicia's room made Erin's seem pristine. What they saw chilled their blood.

Nearly every single surface in the room was covered, or at the very least splattered, with the same thick, green goo. Papers and office supplies were scattered about and the mattress was dislodged from the bed frame, one of its corners squished against a pool of green fluid on the floor. However, this was not the most alarming thing in the room.

No, the most disturbing aspect to the ruined room were the bulbous emerald sacks scattered about the room. Each one was about the size of a large grapefruit with a glowing core that pulsed, illuminating something within.

These orbs were clustered in groups of three or four, secured to the floor or the walls by hardened slime. Some orbs were smaller, about the size of a baseball, and lumpy while others were nearly the size of a water melon and looked ready to burst.

"Did we just walk into a science fiction movie?" Melissa chirped in a high pitch, scared voice.

"Try horror movie," Erin added.

The scent from Erin's room was in Felicia's as well, but now it was nauseating. 

"They're eggs," Molly said matter-of-factly 

"How do you know?" Melissa asked.

Molly shrugged. "A hunch, I guess."

Then reached down to one of the smaller clutches and started to carefully dislodge the eggs. She placed three into her open backpacks.

"Um, Molly. Whatcha doing?" Erin asked.

"I want to test these. My boyfriend and I-let's just say this is inline with a project we've been working on."

"You have some weird tastes," Melissa said.

"In men or projects?"

"Both." 

Erin looked around the room in disgust and horror.

"Did Felicia do this? What's wrong with her," Erin asked.

"I don't know, but something tells me we should leave sooner rather than later," Mollie said.

"No problem," Melissa said. "Don't have to ask me twice."

Mollie zipped her bag up and the trio walked out of the room and down the hall at a brisk pace. None of them noticed the larger eggs within the room beginning to shake. Nor did they notice the cracks beginning to form along the surface of these eggs.

------------------

Leah closed in on her prey now. She had been trailing the mousy little brunette for several minutes, waiting for the girl to isolate herself on the path. 

This was the one. Her mind almost glowed with the psychic power it contained and Leah would have that power. The sisterhood would have that power.

Leah looked around quickly to ensure that no one was looking and then lunged forward. The little brunette seemed blissfully ignorant.

She grabbed the girl from behind and sent her tumbling into the grass behind a series of bushes along the path. For her part, the girl seemed completely dazed by Leah's action. This gave the infected girl time to position herself just right. She straddled the girl and used one hand to cover her mouth.

Leah purred. 

"You have a very, very special brain."

The girl's eyes widened in terror and she began to struggle against Leah, but she did not have the strength to put up much of a fight. 

Leah drank in the girl's looks. She was an average girl with understated beauty. Nothing a big fat worm to the pussy couldn't radically fix.

"Oh I wouldn't struggle. Besides, you really have no idea how good this will feel," Leah said triumphantly.

Then, she swooped down and brought the girl into a wet, forced kiss, allowing her corrupted saliva to pass into the girl. Leah felt her own large, swollen tits brush up against the small nubs of the brunette. She tasted the sweet saliva of the girl along with the rich brew of thoughts and memories their close contact brought her.

"Haley Lewis," Leah said. "An average name, but that's not the whole picture. You are the perfect find."

Leah cupped the girl's small breasts, trying to imagine how much bigger they would get once Haley became a sister. 

Meanwhile, Haley was quickly losing control of her body. Leah's saliva working through her system, weakening her muscles while sapping her will.

The young freshman watched in helpless horror as something began to emerge from between her assailants legs.

"You and this are about to get very intimately acquainted," Leah sneered.

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1