The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fingering wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfairlady View Post
Yesterday was fucking wife when suddenly got the urge to finger her. All the while she dont like me to finger her.
Then i just grab her and inserted 3 fingers n finger her fast n furious for around 30 secs...
She keep strugging and begging to stop... such a turn on make me want to finger her long.
After then after the fingerin, got a scolding from her... whahaha.
Anyone got the fetish tat the more yr partner/wife beg u to stop the more you want to so it?
Wow Bro, straight away go 3 fingers? This not 4finger chicken, man!
Consider this. If your wife, mo tin tin wake you up and shove 3 fingers inside your unlubed ass, would you beg her to stop?
Old 10-10-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Hehe the trick is to insert both index and middle finger and use thumb to rub the clit. Thumb practice to go in circles while index and middle finger go in and out fast!
Does that make you squirt?
Old 11-10-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfairlady View Post
Yesterday was fucking wife when suddenly got the urge to finger her. All the while she dont like me to finger her.
Then i just grab her and inserted 3 fingers n finger her fast n furious for around 30 secs...
She keep strugging and begging to stop... such a turn on make me want to finger her long.
After then after the fingerin, got a scolding from her... whahaha.
Anyone got the fetish tat the more yr partner/wife beg u to stop the more you want to so it?
Shiok sia. Your wife is lucky tht u didnt stop! haha she should thank u lor

They sure love being fingered. My female friend was fingering herself swee swee when she heard the sound of her dad coming through the front door. Of course he didn't see anything but she was wet and worried he would knock of her room door (which she kept locked).
Old 11-10-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

My wife loves being fingered because she has all my attention when I am doing that to her. She likes it even more when I put my mouth to good use like sucking her nipples or nibbling her neck and ears. Or licking parts of her body while I finger fuck her or rub circles on her clitoris. Love the twisted look of agony and pleasure both at the same time on her face as her orgasm builds up inside her. And when she cums, she would pull my hands away and not allow me to touch her there.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Shiok sia. Your wife is lucky tht u didnt stop! haha she should thank u lor

They sure love being fingered. My female friend was fingering herself swee swee when she heard the sound of her dad coming through the front door. Of course he didn't see anything but she was wet and worried he would knock of her room door (which she kept locked).
Please share more happenings.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:45 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Ayamchicken1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone with pretty wife too want to chat about wife fantasy add me on telegram selectionist
Old 11-10-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
My wife loves being fingered because she has all my attention when I am doing that to her. She likes it even more when I put my mouth to good use like sucking her nipples or nibbling her neck and ears. Or licking parts of her body while I finger fuck her or rub circles on her clitoris. Love the twisted look of agony and pleasure both at the same time on her face as her orgasm builds up inside her. And when she cums, she would pull my hands away and not allow me to touch her there.
You should put up a fight and continue, coax her to relax, as you do it more gently. Try this, and if you can succeed, you just might be on your way to giving her multiple orgasms.

Caveat - not all girls can achieve multiple orgasms. Some can't, some never tried before, so it is for the both of you to explore together. You may discuss this with her before hand, so that she will be more cooperative and participative.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 12
ly0912 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterly0912 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterly0912 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
All women love & enjoy their pussies being fingered ...but to hv them licked is a slightly different story...besides enjoying their pussies fingered, many also love to be licked below as well

but there r just as many who don't like or shd i say scared to hv their pussy licked becos of hygiene reasons ...they say their pussies r dirty due to peeing often during the day and vaginal discharges, can cause bacterial infection to their guy licking them, & maybe UTI to themselves etc, etc...
Yes, I love to get fingered. I used to find that licking doesn't really do anything for me, just find it hot. So, I usually reject when it comes to licking because I scared smelly/too much juice etc.

Until I started making out with this guy. Never had sex with him for years until recently (another story to tell). But we got a room and he was just fingering and licking and it was SOOOO GOOD! The whole session was so hot and I never knew that I could get so many sensations from licking. Didn't have much worry about it smelling or what because he was totally into it 100% and was just out to please. I hardly cum when others are helping me but I came thrice that night!
Old 11-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
haha...sounds like some great pointers from a regular practitioner.. Guess that is how the gals get their toes-curling big O when they DIY ! .
Thanks and up u back.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ly0912 View Post
Yes, I love to get fingered. I used to find that licking doesn't really do anything for me, just find it hot. So, I usually reject when it comes to licking because I scared smelly/too much juice etc.

Until I started making out with this guy. Never had sex with him for years until recently (another story to tell). But we got a room and he was just fingering and licking and it was SOOOO GOOD! The whole session was so hot and I never knew that I could get so many sensations from licking. Didn't have much worry about it smelling or what because he was totally into it 100% and was just out to please. I hardly cum when others are helping me but I came thrice that night!
Glad to hear that you had a great time, Ly0912.

Just to clarify my first response to TS, I'm all for multi-digital fingering. Just make sure the lady is fully relaxed, lubricated and horny to want more. I've had SYTs take a full fist, while mature experienced ladies reject going beyond 2 fingers. So respect your lady.

First, some basics to fingering a lady.
Always make sure your nails are clean, trimmed and smooth before going anywhere near a pussy. Make sure she's well lubed. When trying for 2 fingers, it helps to stagger your fingers 1 in front of the other before penetration. Trust me, this helps. Most partners I've known prefer 2 fingers rather than 1. More than that, depends on the lady.

For guys interested in techniques involving licking and fingering a pussy at the same time, here's a couple of ways to do it.

1. With 2 fingers working on her g-spot (your palm facing you, fingers doing a come-hither motion), place your mouth over her pussy. Your goal here is to try to get an air-tight seal between your lips and your fingers. This results in the simultaneous stimulation of the clitoris and g-spot. Can be pretty intense.

2. While your fingers are still in, turn your hand away from you, palm facing her pussy and push downwards.This creates a feeling in the lady of being fucked, while you are still eating her out. Great for ladies who want to feel like they're in a MMF ménage à trois.
Old 11-10-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Camping here
Old 14-10-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Please share more happenings.
Tbh i think she was kind of turned on by the possibility of getting caught. She said her bedsheet kena wet from her pussy juice. Was steaming when she told me...but she doesnt know that part hehe
Old 15-10-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ly0912 View Post

Thanks sis ly0912 for joining us with yr sexciting sharing ...

congrats ..wow ! can't believe it !..u cummed 3 times consecutively that nite with yr guy when he licked n sucked yr pussy.. u must be very surprised when u felt extremely n super pleasurable down there with him licking you below ..

very glad to know ..you finally realise the intense pleasure that your pussy gets when it is being licked below instead of the age-old believe that u girls' pussies r dirty and smelly down under with urine n yr other female juices...As a matter of fact most girls' pussies n juices r either plain or sweet smelling maybe because u girls wash yr pussies often when bathing or after peeing ???..as in any other thing, technique n the way its being done is also v impt to get the enjoyment

Keep it up sis and wishing u many more hours of happy pleasure from yr pussy being licked by yr guy ...it's a case of never try never know ...envy yr guy, that he is so lucky to hv a chance to lick yr pussy till u wet n cummed so many times

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Gals reading this, if you are healthy and maintain normal physical hygiene, you will taste fantastic.
There is nothing more intimate than sharing the essence of your femininity with your partner. Guys do appreciate your trust and confidence when we're allowed to pleasure you in this manner.
Old 15-10-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
Glad to hear that you had a great time, Ly0912.

Just to clarify my first response to TS, I'm all for multi-digital fingering. Just make sure the lady is fully relaxed, lubricated and horny to want more. I've had SYTs take a full fist, while mature experienced ladies reject going beyond 2 fingers. So respect your lady.

First, some basics to fingering a lady.
Always make sure your nails are clean, trimmed and smooth before going anywhere near a pussy. Make sure she's well lubed. When trying for 2 fingers, it helps to stagger your fingers 1 in front of the other before penetration. Trust me, this helps. Most partners I've known prefer 2 fingers rather than 1. More than that, depends on the lady.

For guys interested in techniques involving licking and fingering a pussy at the same time, here's a couple of ways to do it.

1. With 2 fingers working on her g-spot (your palm facing you, fingers doing a come-hither motion), place your mouth over her pussy. Your goal here is to try to get an air-tight seal between your lips and your fingers. This results in the simultaneous stimulation of the clitoris and g-spot. Can be pretty intense.

2. While your fingers are still in, turn your hand away from you, palm facing her pussy and push downwards.This creates a feeling in the lady of being fucked, while you are still eating her out. Great for ladies who want to feel like they're in a MMF ménage à trois.
Sensei, please teach us more techniques
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1