The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!
Recommendations for Maca Products in Singapore

Dear Bros, any recommendation for Maca Products? In pills form preferred but powder form also can consider.

Am looking for brands that you had tried before and preferably to be able to get from our shopping malls store.

TIA bros in advance.
Old 19-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!
Re: Recommendations for Maca Products in Singapore

Bro, I get my dose from Scoop Wholefoods, either at Great World City, Tanglin Mall or PLQ. Around 10$ per 150g. It's slightly pricier than from Iherb but my box from Iherb had peruvian worms hatching from it after a few months !

https://sg.scoopwholefoods.com/produ...c-maca-powder/
Old 19-10-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

TS sorry side track a little, anyone heard of mouth spray kind of products? Heard it's pricey but effective, and no side effect, one bottle can use up to 40+ times. Also can help to lower blood pressure and sugar.
Old 19-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cfkl77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo View Post
Bro, I get my dose from Scoop Wholefoods, either at Great World City, Tanglin Mall or PLQ. Around 10$ per 150g. It's slightly pricier than from Iherb but my box from Iherb had peruvian worms hatching from it after a few months !

This means that the maca supplements you got from Iherb is genuine, since maca is also called the Pervuian ginseng
Old 20-10-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Dear Bros, any recommendation for Maca Products? In pills form preferred but powder form also can consider.

Am looking for brands that you had tried before and preferably to be able to get from our shopping malls store.

TIA bros in advance.

I got mine supply from my supplier. It has been more than 5 years and still serving me very very well. On a night, 5 rounds never an issue. My gal is enjoying and keep asking why I can do so many times and last so long. LOL.

Of cos, i never tell the truth. Only praised her that she is attractive and I am so horny just looking at her. Of cos lah, she is so fuckable and i really enjoy my session with her.
Old 20-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
cowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo View Post

How does it taste? Do you mix with water and dissolve before drinking?
Old 21-10-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
averagesize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post

TIA bros in advance.
Have been using maca from AFC can be bought in Watson's

https://www.watsons.com.sg/maca-power-99-120s/p/BP_67010
Old 24-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by averagesize View Post
Have been using maca from AFC can be bought in Watson's

https://www.watsons.com.sg/maca-powe...20s/p/BP_67010
Bro is it good?
Old 24-10-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy69 View Post
How does it taste? Do you mix with water and dissolve before drinking?
Bro, it has a corn-ish nutty herbal taste. Doesn't taste too bad when you mix it into your hot drinks just be sure to stir well!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1