The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 20-10-2020, 11:52 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_maniacr View Post
It’s been awhile since post anything

Before covid started , will use WeChat to find some thrills, saw a posting looks like minah. When I arrive turns out she is a helper in need of money. Didn’t do anything , just chat awhile and gave her the money and left. After maybe a week later , she contacted me thru WeChat and thank me for helping out. Long story short , she became my FB. Lol.
you are an inspiration, i will also keep a look out for helpers in need, the bonkable ones of course
Old 20-10-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah 8 fwbs will wear out your dickhead a not?
Old 20-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Few years ago I knew a PRC lady from WeChat and we met up twice ... she Was divorced with a kid and wanted to have a relationship but not me .. I was slow to initiate action then she deleted me think she found someone else ..
Had no luck with PRCs on WeChat. I either get FLs or those who do MLM. I got locals and Malaysians instead.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
yes bro very interesting.. i also met my ex boss after a couple of years and we used to hook up sometimes
I last met my old classmate over 10 years ago. Took her cherry during my NS. Even though she's married now, she still miss the feeling when we were fwb.

Invited her over for hotpot and had a nice evening catching up. I brought up the topic of us bonking 10 years ago. That led to us joking say whose skills improved the most. Joke became reality. I had a good time bonking her in her short dress and doggy her against my bedroom window. My room faces a no man's land for now so no one will see. As she had some issues and could not conceive, I cum in her raw for the first time.

I was still hard after the first round, I continued to pump her to several orgasms more before I cum again. I looked at my cum dripping put from her pussy, collected it on my palm and smeared it over her face, boobs and bra.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I last met my old classmate over 10 years ago. Took her cherry during my NS. Even though she's married now, she still miss the feeling when we were fwb.

Invited her over for hotpot and had a nice evening catching up. I brought up the topic of us bonking 10 years ago. That led to us joking say whose skills improved the most. Joke became reality. I had a good time bonking her in her short dress and doggy her against my bedroom window. My room faces a no man's land for now so no one will see. As she had some issues and could not conceive, I cum in her raw for the first time.

I was still hard after the first round, I continued to pump her to several orgasms more before I cum again. I looked at my cum dripping put from her pussy, collected it on my palm and smeared it over her face, boobs and bra.
After you smear her top of her face ... did you raise her up and shout out loud ... Simba!!!
Old 20-10-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, she chio and boob sexy?

Quote:

Old 20-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, she chio and boob sexy?
I would say typical plain jane with B cup boobs. She's one of the taller girls I've bonked at 168cm.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
After you smear her top of her face ... did you raise her up and shout out loud ... Simba!!!
Lol nope. I think that will freak her out.
Old 20-10-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
I'd an admiration of a couple, whom I know them both for quite some time. Wife is very pretty, career wise very successful in senior management position, husband was doing alright. Usually the husband takes care of the kids, opens the door for his wife when she alights from the car, nice guy type.

During recent, he asked his parent to help take care of the kids, and happened that we started to exchange some whatsapp messages. His wife works late everyday, so one occasion, I was surprised that he asked me out for dinner with him. From there, realised that he hides a lot of his grievances, and was like putting up a 'fake self' in front of his wife just to keep her happy. We kept this up for a while, and he confessed that he was having a crush on me, and for me..well I do have a soft spot for him as well, but at the same time, I just kinda felt I'd 'won' him over from his wife, who is, in most ways are better than me. Just last month, instead of dinner he initiated that we share some intimate moments together, which I also obliged. Sex was ok, as the sessions were short as of now, but he told me he really felt like himself while we were together, and I just felt satisfied that I did much better than what his wife could.

What was unexpected was what it seem a good marriage could have so much issues within making such strays to be committed even by such a nice guy.
Old 20-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
I'd an admiration of a couple, whom I know them both for quite some time. Wife is very pretty, career wise very successful in senior management position, husband was doing alright. Usually the husband takes care of the kids, opens the door for his wife when she alights from the car, nice guy type.

During recent, he asked his parent to help take care of the kids, and happened that we started to exchange some whatsapp messages. His wife works late everyday, so one occasion, I was surprised that he asked me out for dinner with him. From there, realised that he hides a lot of his grievances, and was like putting up a 'fake self' in front of his wife just to keep her happy. We kept this up for a while, and he confessed that he was having a crush on me, and for me..well I do have a soft spot for him as well, but at the same time, I just kinda felt I'd 'won' him over from his wife, who is, in most ways are better than me. Just last month, instead of dinner he initiated that we share some intimate moments together, which I also obliged. Sex was ok, as the sessions were short as of now, but he told me he really felt like himself while we were together, and I just felt satisfied that I did much better than what his wife could.

What was unexpected was what it seem a good marriage could have so much issues within making such strays to be committed even by such a nice guy.
I think because marriage is also based on acceptance and tolerance. Maybe he tolerated long enough and finally realise something is an issue.
Old 20-10-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Many of us will use "sob"story to gain a girl's sympathy.

We will, through chit chat, find out what is behind your thinking, likes/dislikes etc. This to make you feel like soul mate and have same areas of interest.

Eventually, it is to make you take off your pants.

Unless it is genuine mutual feelings, you can see that after a few trysts together, he may lost interest in you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post

Old 20-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I last met my old classmate over 10 years ago. Took her cherry during my NS. Even though she's married now,

. I had a good time bonking her. As she had some issues and could not conceive, I cum in her raw for the first time.

Lucky fella, raw and cip.

Did she get pregnant after your tyrst.?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 20-10-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Many of us will use "sob"story to gain a girl's sympathy.

We will, through chit chat, find out what is behind your thinking, likes/dislikes etc. This to make you feel like soul mate and have same areas of interest.

Eventually, it is to make you take off your pants.

Unless it is genuine mutual feelings, you can see that after a few trysts together, he may lost interest in you.
You have to state the obvious.
Old 20-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
obof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Raw and CIP, shiok!
Old 21-10-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Lucky fella, raw and cip.

Did she get pregnant after your tyrst.?
She can't conceive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1