The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
If anyone here is young enough to do it like myself, time to really seriously consider emigrating the moment its possible to do so.
Don't consider and blow hot air. Faster get lost. Can't stand this kind of whiny, indecisive and no backbone type. Don't like the place don't stick around and moan on a forum. Take action! The earlier you go the better. See who want to take you, you go. Don't come back. You won't be missed. Bye!
Old 21-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bwahahaha ... that’s a good one!

He is a dumbass, stupid and an uneducated low-level Pimp! That’s why he has nothing intelligent to bombard me and only able to replicate what I have bombarded him. ����
Maybe his mom is the shitty looking $50 WL he so call consider, kena bang by countless ah peks. Don't know who's the father too. So he looks like shit too. That's why he look down on WL and ah peks. That's a very sad childhood. Take pity on him and don't argue so much with him can?

Last edited by mikenade; 21-10-2020 at 03:14 AM.
Old 21-10-2020, 04:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Why do you think your English sucks and you're a retard? Because your brain works at a snail pace and you're lazy, i
Should be "... at a snail's pace...".

Nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes here and there.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-10-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Maybe his mom is the shitty looking $50 WL he so call consider, kena bang by countless ah peks. Don't know who's the father too. So he looks like shit too. That's why he look down on WL and ah peks. That's a very sad childhood. Take pity on him and don't argue so much with him can?
Ok but you are still $50. LOL
Old 21-10-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "... at a snail's pace...".

Nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes here and there.
Very constructive.
Old 21-10-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

from a yahoo article on about phase 3 by end of this year... but below statement mean GL not going to open too even in phase 3....

"
Bars, KTVS, Nightclubs Likely To Remain Closed

However, nightlife settings deemed as higher-risk such as bars, karaoke lounges and nightclubs are likely to remain closed even at the start of Phase 3.
"
Old 21-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Ok but you are still $50. LOL
And you are a sperm of $50. LOL
Old 21-10-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
If thinking some forum nick's mother is a $50 whore makes you feel better about being a dirt poor $50 fuckface, sure. I do what I can to help the bottom tier of society.

If I were you, I would spend my time wondering why I am so fuck useless and only have $50 instead of being so easily contented that some forum's nick mother is a whore. But hey, it's not for nothing that losers can only afford $50. Ppl at the bottom are easily contented with very little motivation. That's how you have SGMEWTWO whose English is Malaysian Work Permit standard and someone who is a happy rental driver, dreaming he is better than an OKT when his customers ask him to turn left, turn right, ah you stop here. The desire to do better in life is low for losers. That's how they ended up at the bottom with only $50 to pay for a fuck. 25 mins good enough. No more please. Can't afford.

You see, my mother isn't really a whore but your mother really gave birth to faceface that can only afford $50. And Maxipriest's mother really gave birth to a son that is the OKT's runner dog. Some mothers give birth to President scholars. Mrs Maxi gave birth to a son who is the only one in Spore, and maybe the world, that has his own thread to write FRs. What an achievement! LOL If you say you are whore king, well maybe something, means you have cash to burn. This fuckface is whore king but only online. Online whore king. LOL. Want to talk about mothers? You fuckfaces mothers are pitiful. Mrs Maxi has the honour of giving birth to a slut that has helped GL OKTs advertise and promote the most WLs. And he looks down on OKTs when he has done the most to promote the trade. What a fucking idiot. It's like someone who says he hate drugs dealers but does the most to promote drugs usage. It amazes how someone can be so stupid to keep slapping his own face.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 21-10-2020 at 11:37 AM.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PeteTheDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KTV and night club are not allow to open during phase 3. Geylang still must wait very long then will allow to re-open again.
Old 21-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, no point wasting your precious time reasoning and arguing with an illegal online Pimp like this Haidilao bugger who is a big time trash talker and troller as well as fabricated story-teller. One day the law will catch up on him like OKT Wolf. His mother is the GL OKT Asst and am not surprised she would produce son of such upbringing. Uneducated and vulgar. Tsk tsk!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTheDog View Post
KTV and night club are not allow to open during phase 3. Geylang still must wait very long then will allow to re-open again.
Even if allowed to re-open, it is useless as there is no more WL ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Needless to say, bro. As I said, if he is really smart and educated, he wouldn’t end up as an illegal online Pimp. He (under the moniker - 123hu) used to be OKT Seng @ 1649/2047 runner, promoting the latter whores as Ms GL Universe. LMAO! Damn fucking stupid and hilarious at the same time. 😄😂

Haidilao is damn lazy and opted for the fast but illegal route of making $$$! He must have a dumbass to do so... can’t blame him entirely as his mum is an OKT Asst ... hence limited career guidance obviously. 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, no point wasting your precious time reasoning and arguing with an illegal online Pimp like this Haidilao bugger who is a big time trash talker and troller as well as fabricated story-teller. One day the law will catch up on him like OKT Wolf. His mother is the GL OKT Asst and am not surprised she would produce son of such upbringing. Uneducated and vulgar. Tsk tsk!
Just wanna agitate him nia. You see I one short sentence can make him go apeshit and write one compo which I don't bother to read. LOL

Last edited by mikenade; 21-10-2020 at 02:28 PM.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
You know, now I think about it. Your mother must have been gangbanged by OKTs that's why you have such a strong desire to be their running dog, helping them to promote and advertise their WLs all these decades. Why is it you so gossipy and interested in the lives of OKTs, you love to get insider info? Am I making this up? Not at all. It is well documented that you love to post your 'insider' knowledge on the most fuck stupid matters. Who go yacht lah, which house close down lah, you heard this lah...you're a fucking 八婆. 八婆 for who? 八婆 for OKT.

The result of getting gangbanged by OKTs (Mrs MAxxy), is that all their sperm mix together to produce you: OKT dog, Love, breathe, eat and sleep OKT and GL. It must have been when they were analing her good good that that the seed was planted in the sperm mixture that when you grow up, you be a good little doggie and open a thread for them, with your tongue sticking out hoping to find out info.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Here is Maxxy's DEDICATED thread to promote and advertise on behalf of all his OKT fathers. He's not sure which one is it. It takes a son's love to have such dedication towards a bunch of OKTs. Really touching the amount of effort you put in. Could it be it was actually an illegal FL pimp that made it to the egg first?

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...9#post15762729

Link not working. So sad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1