The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sister in law fetish

Speaking of house chores, I was doing house chores with my SIL and she happened to be in her nightie, so I unknowingly had a semi during that time.

Think she noticed so she tried to fold her arms after that 😂
Old 07-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Speaking of house chores, I was doing house chores with my SIL and she happened to be in her nightie, so I unknowingly had a semi during that time.

Think she noticed so she tried to fold her arms after that 😂
It's thrilling to have this kind of awkward encounter with SIL. But knowing my SIL, she is very careful not to expose anything to me. The more she is careful, the more i wanted to fuck her. But wth, i've seen her naked. Hahaha
Old 08-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
ask4fj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
It's thrilling to have this kind of awkward encounter with SIL. But knowing my SIL, she is very careful not to expose anything to me. The more she is careful, the more i wanted to fuck her. But wth, i've seen her naked. Hahaha
Sometimes the more you try to conceal, the more difficult it is
Old 08-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask4fj View Post
Sometimes the more you try to conceal, the more difficult it is
Yeah. She used to wear a knee length sleeping dress, but now she wear long pants and tshirt. Nothing to see.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

My same age God Brother's wife considered SIL? At least thats what I address her by.

Always have fetish about her since I met her more than 10 years ago. She is not a lady with nice boobies, quite A cup actually but her legs and butt from regular yoga and a slightly tanned skin tone is so tempting. Made worse is she is always wearing hot pants at home - those loose denim like home shorts. Leaves so much for the imagination when she is always so careful with her creases and folds on her pants that no matter how hard I look always cannot see anything Yet again, its this now you see it now you don't feeling that is always so tempting! Always look forward to visit him every month. However, I do not dare to bring things futher or stare too hard, like the old chinese brotherhood statement goes -Wife of a Friend, should never offend. 朋友妻,不可欺。
Old 08-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
My same age God Brother's wife considered SIL? At least thats what I address her by.

never offend. 朋友妻,不可欺。
respect u bro.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post

Always have fetish about her since I met her more than 10 years ago. She is not a lady with nice boobies, quite A cup actually but her legs and butt from regular yoga and a slightly tanned skin tone is so tempting. Made worse is she is always wearing hot pants at home - those loose denim like home shorts. Leaves so much for the imagination when she is always so careful with her creases and folds on her pants that no matter how hard I look always cannot see anything Yet again, its this now you see it now you don't feeling that is always so tempting! Always look forward to visit him every month. However, I do not dare to bring things futher or stare too hard, like the old chinese brotherhood statement goes -Wife of a Friend, should never offend. 朋友妻,不可欺。
yeah same. sometimes will head to friend's place and quite close to the wife too. she will bath and come out in towel a few times but just look and don't do anything. cause cannot offend. respect will bring us places.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
WiWianKun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by graniph View Post
yeah same. sometimes will head to friend's place and quite close to the wife too. she will bath and come out in towel a few times but just look and don't do anything. cause cannot offend. respect will bring us places.
She ok with you looking?
Old 16-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiWianKun View Post
She ok with you looking?
she came out to living room in towel i guess she's ok
Old 16-10-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sysnine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by graniph View Post
she came out to living room in towel i guess she's ok
Ever wish the towel come loose?
Old 20-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysnine View Post
Ever wish the towel come loose?
yes always
she's got a really thicc ass, not fat but thicc
Old 20-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Sent a friend home once. I always call him 大哥, (big brother), not only because he is older but he is more successful in his career too. He is also no stingy in sharing his experience including those that he failed. A nice chap.

Sent him home after one of our common friend's wedding. He decided to leave his car in the hotel since he drank too much and not safe to drive. His wife came to the door while I was searching for his keys.... joker left his keys in his own car.

wife in a thin nightie and the backlight can nearly see through everything. My bro is about my size aka fat, so I helped him to his room together with his wife. For once, I don't complain about his executive mansionate. While climbing the stairs with him between his wife and me, I bump into his wife's tits a few times with my hand.

I know la. Cheap thrill. But this is the closest I could get to a Sister-In-Law fetish....
Old 20-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Interesting, how's her size like?
Old 20-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Sent a friend home once. I always call him 大哥, (big brother), not only because he is older but he is more successful in his career too. He is also no stingy in sharing his experience including those that he failed. A nice chap.

Sent him home after one of our common friend's wedding. He decided to leave his car in the hotel since he drank too much and not safe to drive. His wife came to the door while I was searching for his keys.... joker left his keys in his own car.

wife in a thin nightie and the backlight can nearly see through everything. My bro is about my size aka fat, so I helped him to his room together with his wife. For once, I don't complain about his executive mansionate. While climbing the stairs with him between his wife and me, I bump into his wife's tits a few times with my hand.

I know la. Cheap thrill. But this is the closest I could get to a Sister-In-Law fetish....
Did she wear bra?
Old 20-10-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Interesting, how's her size like?
Me too, curios to know, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1