The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
Colin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sex after 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy69 View Post
I have bought such spray from the forum but I really don’t think it helps.. it is really just psychological. I rather try pills.

It may be just me. You can try out if you are convinced.
Im more on pills too.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm also in my 40s, 100% agree to the bro boonyeo.....100% really.

Exercise regularly like walking and slow jogging really re-vitalize yourself. You don't have to run marathon 42km or run like F1....just regularly every week 2 to 3 times and at your own pace. Trust me, many chio bo will be accompanying you during your walk ......nice shorts and beautiful butt.....

Key point is blood circulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonyeo View Post
Hello to all

I in my 40s what I can do are few thing

1)Sleep well for up to 8 hours

2)Walk every day to get the blood flowing to the legs
(exercise regularly after finish day work)

3)Go for medicine check once every six to a years (full check up everything)

4)Less processed food, healthier living,drink lot of water

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 27-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

maybe your partner not sexy enough or not soft enough to make you sex arousal, try date a girl from sugarbook, the baby.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried vitality plus from EU yan sang which contains all 3 maca + goat weed + tongkat? Only issue and side effects will be from Mercury levels
I'm not sure how they regulate these Chinese tcm products for Mercury
Old 03-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Sex after 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Anyone tried vitality plus from EU yan sang which contains all 3 maca + goat weed + tongkat? Only issue and side effects will be from Mercury levels
I'm not sure how they regulate these Chinese tcm products for Mercury

Tried before. results vary.. not strong enough for me.
right now I'm taking ginseng tablets bought from guardian. they have promotion then with a Korean company. fow the first 2 months, I took 2 tablets a day for 5 times a week, after that 1 tablet a day. since I'm in my 40's .. it gave me strength.
u can try but also remember your regular exercise
Old 08-12-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Tried before. results vary.. not strong enough for me.
right now I'm taking ginseng tablets bought from guardian. they have promotion then with a Korean company. fow the first 2 months, I took 2 tablets a day for 5 times a week, after that 1 tablet a day. since I'm in my 40's .. it gave me strength.
u can try but also remember your regular exercise
Thanks bro im also in my forties last time can do many times a week and sometimes if in the mood 3 times a day on holiday but knn after 40 jialat liao. Now only I start to take note of all these supplements.

For ginseng how about those in slices one premium eating them is better then tablets right? I assume wild ginseng is best but damn expensive. Sigh
Old 08-12-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time heard Korean red ginseng tea.
But didn't see in shops.. anyone saw?
Old 08-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Zruid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm 40plus, good health is been done by doing things in balance and not impulsive.

For me eating healthly, going to usual 5km jog in the morning.

I usually find some time for spa or fj once a week. Still possible to ram her hard and cum within 20mins. No pill needed.
Old 08-12-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 12
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

if you guys are into lifting weights and want to stay young (i.e. hormonally). You guys can consider TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) by seeing a doctor. Just that you need to fork out extra cash for the testosterone.

Generally as we age, our testosterone (male sex hormone) decrease, causing a decrease in muscle mass and sex drive and etc. What most ppl do in western country is by going through TRT.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Heard-say so YES, especially smoking MENTHOL favor kind of cigarettes affect more on the performance.
I second that. Especially menthol cig, ur dick less hard. Totally quit now

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-12-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I’m in my mid-40s. Back in my 30s, I used to remember doing it 3 times in the car. HJ by gf while I drive before dinner. After dinner, BJ in a secluded spot. Then send her back, she didn’t get her fill, so one more time in the back seat. <— It was raining heavily so open air carpark no issue.

Then COVID happened. I just couldn’t get it up. Maybe it was because she rejected me the day before. So, psychologically, my body doesn’t wants to reject her.

These days, the situation is touch and go. Sometimes can, sometimes cannot. Sometimes can last 20mins and keep humping without issues.

Interestingly enough, wifey feels more determined to get me hard. HJ in the shower, BJ, letting play with her pussy (last time don’t like cause too sensitive).

Still finding a solution without drugs.
Old 18-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Paoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

45 and above and still going strong, advice not to pcc too many times a week and maintain a clean and healthy diet and exercise. Build up your testosterone.
Old 18-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I dun think is excerise or maintain diet or watever so..
Is all abt yr feeling n thinking..
I am 43 this years.. i have no problem getting hard whenever my wife touch or stroke my dick.. i can jus ready to have sex with her anytime of the day.. we can even bath together, have sex inside bathroom then come nite time have sex again..
I dun even excerise at all not even running.. walking up stair or can say walk less than 100m per days.. me n my wife try to have sex at least once a wk.. n i do PCC at least twice a wk if i got the ugre to come even after having sex with my wife..
So i think is more abt thinking..
IS U THINK U CAN.. U CAN
IS U THINK U CANT.. U CANT
Old 19-12-2020, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

40 is still young man. Just keep fit.
Old 19-12-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
sopidella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post