The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Very sharp eyes indeed
Wow she totally told me another story when I visited her lol
At least the session was considered good at these times
Old 20-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Wow she totally told me another story when I visited her lol
At least the session was considered good at these times
you are so lucky bro

not easy to book her
Old 20-10-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Very sharp eyes indeed
Heard 4 gals got caught for illegal activities and not AV planned to send all gals back
Old 20-10-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Heard 4 gals got caught for illegal activities and not AV planned to send all gals back
not bad huh... you know so fast already
Old 20-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see some latest relevant GL information albeit bad news.

Looks like AV been busy.

Also heard that AV seems to have put out the word that GL now ain't going to open in 2020 at the very least. Which appears to tie in with them making the apparent decision to instruct all GL gals to return to their homeland.

Quote:
not bad huh... you know so fast already
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Old 20-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are so lucky bro

not easy to book her
Really?... And not just once lol... Didn't know her origins were so much different..
I totally fall for it
She was asking me so many things and even directions to places that she sound totally like a first timer here
Old 20-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Really?... And not just once lol... Didn't know her origins were so much different..
I totally fall for it
She was asking me so many things and even directions to places that she sound totally like a first timer here
Oscar award
Old 20-10-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 15
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Looks like AV been busy.

Also heard that AV seems to have put out the word that GL now ain't going to open in 2020 at the very least. Which appears to tie in with them making the apparent decision to instruct all GL gals to return to their homeland.
That is quite disappointing news on many fronts.

1] Reduction in supply of FLs. This means even less choices now, which increases chances of more overworked FLs, leading to lowering of service quality.
2] FLs in future not looking to come to SG because it will be harder to earn short-term $ with AV likely looking to be more hardline.
3] Geylang not being open means driving the whole thing even more underground. This means higher chances of FLs being in heartlands, or residential areas. This is not great for the public. Frankly, its not great either for cheongsters, since cheongsters also value safety and privacy.
4] If AV becomes more hardline, it will be hard even for hotels to accept paying customers booking short time slots.
5] As SG starts preparations for eventual Phase 3, its understandable to classify Geylang as a heath risk and potential area for Wuhan coronavirus to spread
6]But not allowing Geylang to re-open is even worse. Clearly, it means higher ups have deemed Geylang re-opening too risky and that it might lead to more cases causing closure of Phase 3 and return to Phase 1/2.

But this is foolish thinking on the part of healthcare professionals, AV, and higher-ups. If Geylang isn't allowed to open if and when Phase 3 hits (assuming nothing major happens), the whole thing is driven further underground and it will be even harder to track and control if something happens.

Most cheongsters are even more particular about safety, perhaps maybe even more so than the general public. Thus, the risk factor is not really higher in Geylang than other general places. The only thing is to restrict foreign worker customers or deny them access to Geylang premises, since foreign worker customers are more likely to lack basic general hygiene habits.

Whats more, OKTs may branch into other illegal activities if FL business is less profitable. This means unnecessary increased workload for other police departments.

No one wins. Not the FLs, cheongsters, general public, AV or other police departments.

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 21-10-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Looks like AV been busy.

Muah ha ha.....now see who’s prediction of Geylang opening in 2021 is coming true. Kudos all around.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-10-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguydiefirst View Post
Manage to fuck one gl prc gal b4 she fly back. She inflated her price and I see her poor thing so I just paid her asking price. I ask her got anymore prc contacts at geylang and she told me all her prc friends that she know of, all went back alrdy!
Can share contact?
Old 21-10-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Is this who I think it is?

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3748

Used to have a super plastic WL working in one of the houses in L16.

I am quite surprised that WL can now work in another location at a higher rate.

Unless I wrong that she is not the plastic WL I tried before.
I heard she was caught red-handed recently ... Unfortunately.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-10-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I heard she was caught red-handed recently ... Unfortunately.
Ah Soh, get caught or never get caught any of your fucking biz or not? Illegal GL OKT runner really love to gossip and get insider info. Low level scum.

八婆
bā pó
meddling woman
nosy parker (Cantonese)
Old 22-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Herman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Is this who I think it is?

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3748

Used to have a super plastic WL working in one of the houses in L16.

I am quite surprised that WL can now work in another location at a higher rate.

Unless I wrong that she is not the plastic WL I tried before.
Don comment on people looks. U see plastic cannot stand ah? Or u look like Andy Lau?
Old 22-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Herman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anybody have any comments on Ji Xiang? Her boobs feels hard and she also got a nose job done. Heard that she is pregnant from 2019 Nov to Jan 2020. This period she had an abortion and was resting. I wonder who is the baby’s father?
Old 22-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are so lucky bro

not easy to book her
I only managed to book her once after the closure of GL. She was still very popular even “without GL” ... 😁

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1