The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
LS Production: 20yo SYT School Gal Coyote Dancer "FUMIKO"(Pics n School Uniform Avai)

******** CLICK HERE FOR PICS OF "FUMIKO" ********

Name : FUMIKO
Height : 1.58m
Stats : 34'25'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(School Uniform Available)

Do Sms me or PM for Slots

Best Regards,
LS
Old 22-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 19
SALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud of
Re: LS Production Present: 20yo SYT Coyote Dancer "FUMIKO" (Pics n School Uniform Ava

wat's the damage like
Old 22-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
itsloveman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS Production: 20yo SYT School Gal Coyote Dancer "FUMIKO"(Pics n School Uniform A

freakin hot! how much?
Old 22-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Production: 20yo SYT School Gal Coyote Dancer "FUMIKO"(Pics n School Uniform A

Dear bros, please do join my group to check fo LS Members Rate...cheers!!!

LS
Old 23-07-2008, 05:09 AM
Samster

Arrived !!! And now awaiting FRs flooowing in...

LS
Old 23-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

Name : FUMIKO
Height : 1.58m
Stats : 34'25'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(School Uniform Available)

Do Sms me or PM for Slots
Old 24-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of
Talking Re: LS Production: 20yo SYT School Gal Coyote Dancer "FUMIKO"(Pics n School Uniform A

bro, no live pics? wat uni did she bring along?
Old 24-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

FR on FUMIKO Taken from LS Group by bro IT66

this is my VIRGIN FR, so brudders out there, please bear with my limited England...

called Boss for a shot at the newly arrived Uniformed-SYT... quickly agreed to the said timing.

LATENESS is something that should never be forgiven... coz... it really shorten your precious moments with your 90mins Lover..

Ding-Dong,...she came opening the door in her Junior school uniform, white blouse with black bra and a short black mini-skirt... OOOoooohhh.... so today is gonna be the uniformed vs uniform... (ya, was in half uniform from Reservist)

my-oh-my... she is such a SYT... far far sweeter than the photo... very very soft-spoken, very gentle. She can easily passed off as a Korean or Japanese High School Girl... so kawaii neh...

Showered myself... need to hands-legs fast fast as i already wasted good 15mins travelling. came out... the SYT student was sitting on the bed, waiting to taste the lollipop of her teacher...

Fumiko whispered: Dun be shy with me...
Me: Shy? why i must i be shy...
Fumiko: Can I massage u?
Me: Yes... please...
Fumiko: Can I massage this (my little lollipop)?Me: Yesssssss.......please......

BBBJ in her uniform... wa liao... i think only can see such things in those Jap AV lor... student bbbj-ing...

Fumiko: Can you remove my top?
fast fast unbutton her top and revealed a nice bra..., remove her bra, WOAH!!!
Is really nice... perky, firmly stands up..., but... is really so soft to milk...
it has been a long time since i lay my hands on such pair of nice boobs...

she carried on bbbj... deep throating at a very fast pace... that feeling was so SHIOK

Fumiko: Let's have sex NOW...
ME: okie... i hope u enjoy..
Fumiko: Let's enjoy together ok...

She helped me with the condom and off she went riding...Shit... I think all the petite girls have very tight cunt...YES, it is TIGHT for my small lollipop..
She rocked and rocked... good 5mins.... then i pulled her towards me and me pumping from below... she moaned straight into my ears... JESUS, the moaning was so ear-pleasing...
Flipped her over to missionary... another good 5mins... started to see her grab bedsheets, grab pillow... what a sight..... i fastened my pace and offload into her love-hole.

the 15mins action left me perspiring

she helped to clean up and went off to shower while i lit my ciggy and start puffing away.she came back and start massaging me again...it was more of an erotic massage than to a traditional one.. but she really tried hard.

too shag for 2nd round, spent the rest of the time talking abt her stuffs in ChangMai.
Paid and left in a hurry to report HOME.

Here's the stats:

Looks: 8.5/10 (more SYT in real, easy to pass off as a Jap/Kor student)
Body: 8.5/10 (would have been a 9 if not for the small flaws on her right arm)
Boobs: 9.0/10 (perky, no slag, B+ to C, one handful, soft)
Catbath: 7.0/10 (less than 5mins, but that's not the main course rite)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (strong suction and wet)
Fj: 9.0/10 (shiok moaning sound, tight tight hole)
Massage: 8/10 (enough strength used)
Attitude: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: WHY NOT? Such SYT, rare gem lor... Bro TS employees are the best I had so far
Old 24-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
rudyeo1985 is Cool - loads of Potential

Looks: 8/10 (MUCH MUCH better than pic)
Body: 10/10 (hey, petite built, big n perky assets, wat more can a man ask for?)
Bbbj: 9/10 (best so far i've recieved from thai girls, close to eurasian power type)
Fj: 8/10 (her soft moans are attractive!)
Massage: 7/10 (typical thai massage, to little strength maybe due to her size?)
Attitude: 10/10 (nice, chatty, GFE)
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: erm, not my policy usually but definitely will try again if i have the vitaman M and my OC slack off... haha

(my 1st FR, pls support if this FR helps u.... ^_^)
anyway, ppl who wish to try yumiko, pls do so asap, heard from her that she's leaving soon. its worth the damage, its like doing ur neighbour's girl, not the typical thai slutty type. the petite schoolgirl type. speaks good english and abit of chinese too. nice attitude!!!
Old 25-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3011 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Promised Bro LS to write a FR after a session just now. Only got 1 word to describe, that is FANTASIC!!! A typical lovely chingmai girl not to be missed, really..no horse run.
Actually was thinking of not writing so as to keep it all by myself but decide otherwise as she really need our help. She going for studies & need a sum of money.
This is her 1st time in singapore & she say will be the last time. So don't miss this chance to meet this fabulous babe who will easily be one of the top thai FL that ever came to singapore

Looks:8/10(she look like a hk actress patricia liu - Patricia Liu
Skin: 8/10 (quite fair consider that she a thai.)
Body:9.5/10(nice slim body with silk soft skin, typical young gal body.
boobs: 9.5/10 (nice big assets, soft ,smooth, & suckable nipps)
gfe: 9/10( she will treat your like your bf, huggin you from behind & all those ur tat gf will do on you)
bbbj: 7/10(need some training but consider quite good as she will keep looking at you with her CFM look)
fj: 8/10(cowgirl for most of the time, her good studio make you even feel more high)
RTF: Definely

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 25-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyeo1985 View Post
anyway, ppl who wish to try yumiko, pls do so asap, heard from her that she's leaving soon.....

i tot she juz came? so fast going to leave liao????
Old 25-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

I promised bro LS that i will post a FR for this gem...

lets keep it short and sweet.

Looks: 8.5/10 (very SYT)
Body: 8.5/10 (slim, nice toned skin, i love the sight when she's bbbjing me)
Boobs: 9.0/10 (didn't notice until she took off her towel and i was like OMFGWTFPEWPEW HUGE!)
Catbath: 7.0/10 (not much catbath here, starightaway lock on target)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (strong suction and wet)
Fj: 9.0/10 (shiok moaning sound, tight tight hole, the sight of her biting her fingers...OMG!)
Massage: 8/10 (never try, was TCSS with her)
Attitude: 10/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: I would love to, but targeting on TB's LSY leh....

She will be going back to LOS on the 4th of August and according to her, she would not be back anymore. So bros here who loves SYTs with superb service should not give this gem a miss.

Old 25-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jjwinwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro is all the gal from thai?
Old 25-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DarkHorse74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow..will she say YAMATEI to me when I bonk her?

***I will die with my JUMBO high***
Old 25-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sportage04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only one word to descript her. SUPER POWER !!!

Looks: 8/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs : 10/10
Attitude : 10/10
FJ : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
Damage : 129, tibs 21

Most wonderful tits, I have ever met in life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1