The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sheeshkebab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help i need some advice

Hi ppl,

I know i may sound lame but i have not been able to sleep lately.

Last monday, i went for a massage for the first time. The contact was given from a fellow forumster.

We did not complete the session as halfway i was scared...

she did a bbj and after that put on a condom n fl..halway i stopped...

I know the best is to avoid this stuf...now i worry if i might get hiv..im so damn depress and feels tat im dirty...everynight when i go home n c my parents i wanna cry..i m scared that i might die due to hiv...i understand that i shud wait for at least 3 months before i go for any testion..but 3 months is a long wait...can someone guide me pls?
Old 25-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
verytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Help i need some advice

we would die someday somehow, u shouldn't be afraid of dying, instead u should begin thinking what would u do if u survived unscathed.

From your posts u made me think u r rather young of age. Take this as a lesson and do not repeat it if u r afraid this is a mistake
Old 25-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
VS88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the way u react, u seems to be of a young age and never did this be4. If U r scared of contracting HIV, then u should not start in the 1st place. If i am not wrong the FL u found is LILI (saw u flooding her thread with question). Haiz since wat done cannot be undone, wait a few weeks to see whether u develop any itchiness. Wish u gd luck.

A word of advice: If u want it and scared of it then ALWAYS wear ur helmet.
Old 25-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

Dun worry.. Since u did put on condom, the chances of getting HIV is very very low.. If u r really scared, just do a test after 6 mths.. it should ease ur mind. Always remember : wanna cheong, dun scared.. wanna scared, dun cheong..
Old 25-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

you are thinking too much. if fucking prostitutes makes you uncomfortable, then don't fuck them. it's highly unlikely that you would get HIV, but BBBJ can expose you to various STDs. if you are worried about your health, go and see a doctor if you notice any symptoms of STD. You can get a HIV test after 1 month of being exposed.
Old 26-02-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Maine1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Young boy, ann la...dont think you are so lucky.

After 3 days you should feel ok now right, peeing also no pain right? Then it should be ok. To be sure go for HIV check 6mths later.

Since you are so Kia Si, I believed you have put CD .. so you play safe. I always BBBj for decades and still fine so far. Hope this will put you mind at ease.

Btw I went for HIV test last mth and result negative. You should go for one before your marriage in later stage of life. Take care.
Old 26-02-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

if you got a BBBJ, and you used a condom for sex, then you are probably safe, as long as the condom did not break or slip. When you checked your condom, was it still intact ? If so, no problemo.

Relax and chill man. Here are some advice :

1. if scared and imagination run wild, then dun cheong anymore.
2. if wanna cheong, always use condom for both oral sex and FJ.
3. if oral sex was a bit rough ( can feel the WL's teeth on ur dick ), change to a new condom before FJ.
4. don't use 2 condoms at the same time. they break more easily.
5. everytime u bang, always check tat ur condom is still intact and unbroken at regular intervals. if you are like the average young guy, you probably come pretty quick anyway so u probably only need to check ur condom once or twice.
6. Go DSC for checkup regularly.
7. If wanna cheong and still scared, stick to HJs, covered BJs and groping boobs. It's also very fun and very safe :-)
8. Stick to legal joints. FLs are for the brave of heart ( which I think you are not ), although I admit that some of them are VERY VERY HOT and VERY tempting.
9. If you don't want to be put into a position where you're tempted to bang a WL but you just want a HJ, then go to TNs which offers only HJs ( I can name a few, and you can find them in the Health Center forum ). That way, you get your HJ and release ur lust, fondle and suck a pair of nice boobs, and yet won't end up banging her since FJ is not provided.
Old 28-02-2009, 11:02 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

TS pls know that 人生无常。 When it is your time to go, nobody can prevent it. You see how some people crossing the road when green man is on and some drunk driver just knock them down? Alot of things in life is not up to us to control. You can spent the whole of your life worrying about when your time will come or you can treasure every moment and live life to the fullness before your time comes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

TS, u sounded young. take this as a lesson and do not repeat it again.

do agree with bro peanut123. take a closer look at his advice.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 07-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

HIV initial will develop itchiness one??
Old 07-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
iammilflover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS definitely a young man. Pls listen to Bro Peanut123, he has gave a very good advise.

Take care young man.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
keef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was like you too at first. you got to loosen up dude. but always think of the consequences of your actions and whether you can afford to bear them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1