The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko666 View Post
Since you ask I went and tried, experience was so-so, not mindblowing.

Looks: Similar to photos, but much older, like around mid to late 30s, still wouldn't reject, very petite and not as tall as in the photo, have a small wing tattoo on her left arm. Boobs are enhanced B to C.
Massage: Didnt go for that but from that short 5 mins, its like a 5/10
HJ/BBBJ: For $120, having a bbbj is already decent, but not the best. 7/10.
French: I know all ML doesnt have this listed but I tend to ask them beforehand. If its a no, I respect their decision. But then she told me yes on text then no when I reach there, giving excuse that she misunderstand, her teeth pain. Then started upselling her friend who french to do tarma, from $200 for both, then become $180.
GFE: 2/10. Almost non existent, very SOP feel, keep upselling and not providing the best service herself. She tried to upsell another third lady to extend the session for another $80. Seems like biz is really bad.

Overall: Will definitely not RTF. Took up tarma since she was insistent and price was pretty good, $180. However end up only 1 shot together for both of them, was expecting 2 silly me. After the first shot after 20 mins. The other lady straightaway left, left me with Am. Everything became very SOP afterwards. Say oh I shoot my shot already so now only left massage only. Didn't even want to cuddle and tease afterwards, only cuddle unwilling after I insist. Whole session was just upselling as well which got a little annoying. The other 2 ladies was also much older and not as pretty, about late 30s to 40 looking. Though I could say the other lady was more enthu in the session even though it was just 20 mins.

For $120, having bbbj and some light fingering was pretty decent but all else pales to that. So it's up to you to decide.

For that price point, I rather spend $10 more to visit Jiao Jiao who never disappoint since the start.
- Location at famous hill.
- Definitely not in her 20s (35 - late 30s).
- Look liked Taiwanese Lao Lian (I like!)
- Her boobs are enhanced (B) Probably due to her skinny frame, they don’t look big.
- She tried her best to massage (3/10).
- BBBJ (8/10) Really decent. Wet and moist.
- French …not my thing with ML but she’s a smoker
- Initially, she did ask if want to tarma. Didn’t take up the offer.
- GFE (8/10) Probably have chemistry with her. *WINK you know I know.
- RTM (Maybe, if you dig skinny lao lian)
Old 15-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Feeling adventurous and the pics really gam me so went to commando this recently. Location is not condo, rather shophouse along central region. Was told to paid 110 upfront by an auntie and I thought siaoliao, but was reassured that she wasn't the one massaging me. Showered alone in small attached cubicle bathroom and was served by a viet who can speak Chinese think her name is LiLi, Think got bait and switched, but already horny so just went ahead.

Massage was unexpectedly decent from this petite sized lady, fully clothed. Towards end of massage, she did this thing with her fingers stroking between your ass and cock and feels really good...
Upz for useful sharing. Cheers!
Old 15-11-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-er-massage/

Belated report.
Definitely not the same as photos BUT won't reject for sure. She does look decently good that I would want to **** her.
Location is central near Orchard and the prata shop...
I think her age is early 30s.i maybe wrong.

What I like about her:
- her figure and body.boobs are c+ with pointed nipples. I think are natural because I dun feel any hardness when squeezing them
- she will plant kisses on my lips but no French
- very flirting, she creates the mood for you to get hard with her sweet words...
- very service oriented, treat me like her husband.
- her voice is really nice and augment the HJ experience for me....
- clean room

What I dislike:
- her room is small and a shared apartment
- her massage is forgettable.
- she has sensitive nipples so I didn't zhut.

I didn't roam South so dunno if she allows.

Definitely will return again and try to push boundary as I felt she can allow you to if she likes you.
Old 15-11-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Hello bros, I am a newbie and this is my first time booking a ML for shiok and sexy time.

Can anyone please guide a new bro on how to make a booking once I have identified my preferred ML? Thru SMS? How to start the text? Just ask "你好,你今天有空吗?" is it? If the ML does not reply after, say 6 hours, do I send her another text or straight call her?

Thanks a lot for helping a new bro in the scene!!
Just go straight to the point

hello xxx, xx timing free?

Nothing else you say will have any bearing on whether you get a reply.

And never, never, ever call a ML/FL. Imagine the ML serving you the phone keep ringing non stop because some idiot keep calling

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
My suggestion is you can msg multiple ml since you first timer. The angpais and some other won't reply at all if your number is not in database. If they do not reply you within two hours you can just try another one already, they probably deleted your msg liao.
Great advice, and makes sense too haha. Thanks bro!
Old 15-11-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not sure how every MLs thinks about that but if you ask me... just as we are scared to kena land mine with a new ML likewise they scared to kena land mine or even AV on a customer without record
I see, cuz I was thinking since we are going to show everything to her later anyway, why not do it during the booking session by being upfront hahaha.
Old 15-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Just go straight to the point

hello xxx, xx timing free?

Nothing else you say will have any bearing on whether you get a reply.

And never, never, ever call a ML/FL. Imagine the ML serving you the phone keep ringing non stop because some idiot keep calling
Ahhhhhhh, no calling. Point well taken bro!
Old 15-11-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

abit new to the massage scene but i would like to check if anyone has any dibs on her?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/pp-massage/

understand that you must be a frequent / old timer before she warms up to you. can anyone who has patronized her for a long time able to PM or drop a reply on her services? and generally how is she like.
Old 15-11-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Managed to make appontnent and visited her. Your MR is pretty accurate

She looks pretty and young. She is not petite and she is quite tall too. Right curve at the right place when see her in nice OL dress.

Her gfe and sensual is good for me. She is very chatty too.

Not a time watcher. She even massage my head till time is up after the deed. So I left at 60 mins mark.

Agree with the flow of massage not smooth. I also think that she has potential to provide good massage after more practice as she is keen to do well in massage too. Btw she said that she learnt the massage before she starts work. She is in sales work before working in Singapore. So she has the OL look too

Only last photo or video resemble mostly of her. Vanilla services as what other bros say

Overall verdict : RTM is yes. YMMV
Eh, the MR you say is pretty accurate sounds like my MR leh.
Old 15-11-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
jtknight01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would recommend Sophia (https://sglonelyguy-17.com/sophia-massage/).

Understand she doesn't have the best rep here but I think she offers the best BBBJ service at the moment. Been a regular for years now, no issues with her attitude. I'd say respect boundaries and you'd be received with surprise treats. Of course, YMMV.

Cheers.

Knight
Old 15-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Which Nicole you visited? The younger one? I like vanilla service.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-nicole/

This one....
Old 15-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Bros, would it be helpful to get the ML to reply me if I explicitly mention I am a 处男/first-timer?

Thanks bros!!
Lol … sometimes a good punch line will get you a reply/ slot, I think you have it.
Good luck to your new adventure.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 15-11-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Do you all bros think it is wise to get a separate prepaid SIM card for the sole purpose of contacting the MLs and make bookings?
Old 15-11-2022, 08:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-nicole/

This one....
Great. Up you.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-11-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Honest feedback. No big tummy right? Up you.
Though I’m short sighted, pretty sure I didn’t see or grabbed any pork belly during the sensual
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1