The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
She is AnAn, a FL. Was here a few years back, and her current stay should be more than a year liao. Listed on several sites (not slg). Photo is her but heavily PS. Real person very petite and looks much older, probably mid to late 30s. Service very commercial, F and go type. However listed price at 130 is at market lah for full service
lol. Thanks bro. She quote me 170
Old 11-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/yu-er-massage/

Was smitten by Yu Er video and decided to date her.

She was dressed in blouse jumpsuit. Very trendy looking and chatty. She speaks like local.

The massage is so so.. Just to get by..

Slowly she inches closer to lick my ears and evolve to deep frenching.

I was very turned on by her perfume and her sensual move.. there wasn’t any resistance when I started to roam her body.. reached a point of ecstasy to find she is cleanly shaven below.

Pop the question and was quoted $260 for fj. At that point, the other head take over the decision and of course we proceed.

Everything went well till she took off her black lacy bra.. her left breast is droopy with deformed nipple.

By then there is no turning back..
Abit turn off liao.. no choice.. Close one eye to finish the deed..

After the visit, found she advertise as xia tian on another web.

https://qianjin-15.net/staff-details.html?id=930 charging same price for fj.

I won’t be returning for massage nor fj.

For bros who goes for looks can try her. But for $260, the price is not worth it.
Wow 260 can find dome 1 or top up more for local liao
Old 11-09-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarboy123 View Post
You are right I didn't think about her approval.
No way I'm that boy... Apparently he is very manipulative and deletes all the WeChat contacts from her phone. Haha I won't comment any more otherwise I kena zap from her ex or other bros
Err Bro how u know her ex bf or the boy deletes all the Wechat contacts from her phone.
Anyway after seeing your replies and everything the below comes to my mind

此地无银 三百两。
Old 11-09-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin77 View Post
Yea she is around and now providing BJ and FJ
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/rachel-massage/
Super sus account and posts from this Robin77 and this John66 on this Rachel? Seems to have some beef with her, both accounts name so similar and post in v similar ways, this john66 even set up some threads in local message specifically talking about her and threatens to reveal her location?
Come on la, play also play with some class. Whatever problems u have with her sort it out between the two of u don’t come and spoil people’s playground and start all these dirty tactics just xia suay only.

Caveat i have never tried this Rachel before but really hate it when some goons start spoiling the fun for others.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think 4k is not full fledged "bao". That would probably be over 15k.

4k is Privileged Supporter Plan. The girl would have a few of customers subscribed to this Privileged Supporter Plan which gives them unlimited access and usage - when she's available.

There will also be a few other cheaper basic plans that customers can subscribe to: Pay My Rent Plan, Pay My Advertising Plan, Buy My Time Plan, Take Me Out For Dinner Plan, etc. But of course these plans will come with access and usage limits, and a different set of T&Cs.

Wahahaha.

Yes Kopio bro is expert. $4k not bao, is "unlimited" access
Old 11-09-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Yeah C is very sensual for me as well. And she smile and giggles a lot too. The small cup of listerine she provides for me after the deed, was memorable for me lol. I was taken aback by that level of service.
I guess they would need to differentiate themselves too providing for different bro fantasies.
C is a very nice girl. A pity she left in those circumstances.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justintime View Post
Just come back from business trip, browsing slg for mL can give good strength massage. This Angelbaby seems quite familiar, is she here before? Any commando fr?

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/angelbaby-massage/
different from the most recent angelbaby right? (din get to try before she delisted)
Old 11-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hope everyone had a good Mid Autumn celebration!
Have been sitting out the scene for a good while due to Covid and some old time regulars like Aini leaving or going MIA on me but there were still some notable mentions to tide me over these days.

1) OG Angel
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/angel-massage/

Those laojiao should know I have always been a regular. No doubt her services are slightly lesser than the first stint but times with her are always so enjoyable for me. For a HJ session there is really nothing much i can ask for, a pretty lass (what you see is what you get) with a good body (boobs lovers might not be very impressed but it's defintely ample B, shapely, good enough size for a grab and frolicking for me hehe), fully nude and sensual. Most importantly is with time you get a better chemistry with her and it's a fun session. Afterall all I'm looking for is fun and enjoyable session. Note that her sensual to me is top notch but massage is so-so, YMMV especially if it's your first time, take some time to chat with her and build up chemistry.
Definitely my number 1 choice at the moment.

2) Xiao Xiao Bing
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/

Had written a review here previously so shall not say too much. A different flavor if you like a petite girl with a teh voice and cute body which reacts to your touch like she is very sensitive. A good break from the usual heavy flavor. I think she has unveiled her masked photos and verified that this is what you get.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=2...=#post21573355

3) Baby
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/baby-massage/

Had been targeting her for a while due to previous good reviews. And indeed a nice lady, with the better boobs out of the 3 mentioned here. She packs a good strength and the better masseur of the 3. An enjoyable session and she will automatically rest next to you to cuddle after the deed.
The only thing is it feels a little more transactional (maybe more chemistry needed), she has her restrictions and is quite sensitive on the nips so you can only steal a touch or a peck there hehe.
That said, overall a good balanced session for massage and sensual, just not as fun as the other 2 for me (caveat those are my previous regulars since their first stints here).
And good (or bad?) thing is her business seems to be rather affected with the new influx of girls. She will be RTC in like 2 months time due to that. So it can be rather easy to get a slot with her even on the same day or on short notice. Good for people who have a sudden urge and around the area.

I must say recently there have been influx of new girls and I might be targeting a few to try. And because of these new girls the ones i mentioned above seems to be easier to book so good for me
Don't think they will be here for long though so people who wants to try do give them a try, you won't regret it.
Thanks so much for the nice sharing..ups you, added to my to try list
Been eyeing them for a while but have been busy with other MLs..need to sleep less to visit more
Old 11-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Super sus account and posts from this Robin77 and this John66 on this Rachel? Seems to have some beef with her, both accounts name so similar and post in v similar ways, this john66 even set up some threads in local message specifically talking about her and threatens to reveal her location?
Come on la, play also play with some class. Whatever problems u have with her sort it out between the two of u don’t come and spoil people’s playground and start all these dirty tactics just xia suay only.

Caveat i have never tried this Rachel before but really hate it when some goons start spoiling the fun for others.
Most likely ownself talking to ownself. Maybe kena reject for FJ. Want spoilt her market.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/amymassage/

New listing, looks nice
Old 11-09-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Most likely ownself talking to ownself. Maybe kena reject for FJ. Want spoilt her market.
Quote:
Super sus account and posts from this Robin77 and this John66 on this Rachel? Seems to have some beef with her, both accounts name so similar and post in v similar ways, this john66

even set up some threads in local message specifically talking about her and threatens to reveal her location?
There are also other sus accounts, ownself talk to ownself, pretending that they are talking to others then find a chance to blabber Same Story on WK, FJ again.
Old 11-09-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrom View Post
There are also other sus accounts, ownself talk to ownself, pretending that they are talking to others then find a chance to blabber Same Story on WK, FJ again.
Too free nothing to do.
Old 11-09-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Was looking for massage with service, chance upon xiao-xi after looking through the thread, booked her in the noon and went over.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Location: central, not really foot-soldier-friendly, easier for the drivers

Looks: other than the hairstyle; i think she look more like the video posted in the link + 5-7 YO, petite, small size

Environment: place looks clean other than the cooking smell (probably her lunch), and was rather disappointed that the pillow she used is probably not washed; the bad sweaty stench was rather obnoxious, the bedsheet has similar smell too, reminded her to change before i left, hope the pal next after me didnt have to go through what i gone through.

Massage: 5-6/10, maybe today really not my day, 10-15min into the massage she kept pausing to press phone, though she claimed that she kept receiving those scam calls, overall her massage is not bad but not comparable to those proper masseur ya.

Sensual/GFE: not much, after last part of massage straight catbath and mechanical motion through out, not sure if she's inexperienced, the HJ was rather mechanical and she just wanna finish the deed asap, to a point i can feel my dick numb from her fast'n'furious HJ, zero sensual feel to finish off.

RTM: dont think so, i should probably just look for proper massage to loosen up and get the deeds done elsewhere.
Care to share.
Old 11-09-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
Was looking for massage with service, chance upon xiao-xi after looking through the thread, booked her in the noon and went over.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Location: central, not really foot-soldier-friendly, easier for the drivers

Looks: other than the hairstyle; i think she look more like the video posted in the link + 5-7 YO, petite, small size

Environment: place looks clean other than the cooking smell (probably her lunch), and was rather disappointed that the pillow she used is probably not washed; the bad sweaty stench was rather obnoxious, the bedsheet has similar smell too, reminded her to change before i left, hope the pal next after me didnt have to go through what i gone through.

Massage: 5-6/10, maybe today really not my day, 10-15min into the massage she kept pausing to press phone, though she claimed that she kept receiving those scam calls, overall her massage is not bad but not comparable to those proper masseur ya.

Sensual/GFE: not much, after last part of massage straight catbath and mechanical motion through out, not sure if she's inexperienced, the HJ was rather mechanical and she just wanna finish the deed asap, to a point i can feel my dick numb from her fast'n'furious HJ, zero sensual feel to finish off.

RTM: dont think so, i should probably just look for proper massage to loosen up and get the deeds done elsewhere.
Aw Bro, your experience sounds very bad..

She got a negative FR for now

I visited her once and never return, but during my visit I would rate her overall service 7.5-8/10, that was 1.5 years ago..
Old 11-09-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
kobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/amy-massage/

FR for this lass visited last week.

Pics, WYSIWYG from the website.
Accommodating and well mannered.
M
$ well spent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1