The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-04-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbingg View Post
sian, listing updated to massage only, no longer provide HJ. $60.
Have lah just that in spa she don't allow.

You need to inform her u want HJ she will arrange u to her condo.
Old 06-04-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
I am also a regular for xiaolajiao

Heard that her mum is going on with an important operation, maybe that’s why she is moodless these few days.

Hope she will recover soon, she’s quite a rare gem to find nowadays compare to many on the web.
Good to know. Thanks.
Old 06-04-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Long time never post in this forum.Recently found a gem.All i can say is shes good in massage, not bad looking but maybe late 20s, early 30s n work in spa-curtain type in west area BB. But good thing is 100 bucks all in. Can roam south, zhut zhut, touch rabba rabba. Just 100. Her name is Xiao Xue. You can add her wechat at 83064755. Wechat pics are her with 80% resembance. I think her massage better than xiao xueli who i tried too. Those bro who has chinese douyin, if you dun believe what i written how good she look, can search her handle 2120235930
Sorry, wanted to attach pics but no idea how. I believe good things must share and shes having poor business lately and ask for some help.
Looking for a West side ML... unfortunately think her WC full liao

Zara
Old 06-04-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
I am also a regular for xiaolajiao

Heard that her mum is going on with an important operation, maybe that’s why she is moodless these few days.

Hope she will recover soon, she’s quite a rare gem to find nowadays compare to many on the web.

Cheers! Work hard play hard bros!
Oh I didn't know. Ya. Please continue to support if you enjoy her service. I honestly would feel sad if she leaves as well.

Also for the 2 down votes.. I never said I managed to up any of them. I'm just saying from the things they say, my sensing of unlockablility.
Old 07-04-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbingg View Post
hi everyone. been long since im back in the scene hahah. recently work stress then needed a last min quick release. i actually contacted 6 different MLs but only MaLaXi replied me, saying only left with 12am slot.

out of concern, i asked if she wld be too tired (never tried 12am slots before) she said, 没问题,你来吧。wa steam mai tu liao, end work went home have a good dinner and standby to drive there.

location is central.
for my public transport brothers, fret not. bus stop right outside. super accessible. but mrt maybe not.
for my driving brothers, hoseh, carpark right behind. normal open air carpark.

place is shared but have shower cubicle inside the room. i am quite tall and average sized, it was quite squeezy so those brothers above 1.85 one will be v difficult lol.

went in at first then she ask me to bathe, meanwhile she playing songs and singing songs and using phone. i thought to myself, wa jialat is this a mine?

as i stepped out of the toilet, she gave me a towel and asked me to dry myself, asked the usual qns “会不会冷?” then action start.

her massage quite solid la, would say 7/10. for me la. got strength. massaged back then massaged abit of my legs and feet. when we started she was semi nude, but halfway she become full nude. gao lat.

her sensual sibei power, 5 days later after writing this FR i still miss it. started catbath from my back, to my ears, left and right, then slowly down my back again then did AR which i was very surprised but sibei song ah.

after that asked me to turn around and she catbath again from feet all the way up to my neck, then she went to give me a good solid ball licking. rly damn song. i very long never kena this kind of service already. while catbath she still allowed me to touch everywhere and i managed to zhutzhut. she is slightly bigger than B cup. nipples are v nice to play with.

i still managed to put my fingers through her panty and managed to finger her for a bit. whole session we both sibei enjoy

ended off with a solid HJ. erupted.

bonus: after deed done, she covered my dick with a cloth and asked me to rest while she went to wash up and came back to massage both my arms and fingers. really damn good.

i keep talking about service until i forgot to give rating for looks. would say early 30s, won’t reject one la. 7/10.

100% RTM for me.
MLX provide AR ???
Old 07-04-2022, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Looking for a West side ML... unfortunately think her WC full liao
No worries,u drop her txt n fix appointment.She has nice boobs.
Old 07-04-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Worth a try!

Last edited by Rio2020; 07-04-2022 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-04-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
MLX provide AR ???
For me she does lick the perineum but never the anus. Anyway, there were other MRs before this listing other non-standard services.

Zara
Old 07-04-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Appointment made with other MLs for today and tomorrow already... next week maybe. Thanks.

Zara
Old 07-04-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No offence but what's with your rather creepy obsession with her?

I won't be surprised if she already blacklist u lol..
Seems like he has some mad obsession with Summer... which explains why he can't contact her...
Old 07-04-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Seems like he has some mad obsession with Summer... which explains why he can't contact her...
Look at his post history and u can see lol..

I mean, dayum..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-04-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Have lah just that in spa she don't allow.

You need to inform her u want HJ she will arrange u to her condo.
How’s her massage? Very hard type or can moderate strengths?

I haven’t been to a massage since covid started. Really want to relive the feel of having another person massage me while I just space out. Not looking extras
Old 07-04-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
How’s her massage? Very hard type or can moderate strengths?

I haven’t been to a massage since covid started. Really want to relive the feel of having another person massage me while I just space out. Not looking extras
Haha then you shouldn't ask in this forum bro.
Old 07-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Anyone tried Qian qian before pls. Is she a syt ? https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-qian-qian/ her Face look like the famous Rayna 萱萱

Last edited by ilovehebe; 07-04-2022 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Include some details
Old 07-04-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

I frequent B area,

any recommendation for B area?
1. Malaxi
2.7p
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1