The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
five67eight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Thai Massage @ southeast

Passed by this particular Thai MP some time back. A few ML were having a break outside the MP then. Some not bad looking. One or two dressed quite invitingly. Only managed to return to the place recently. 

Took the min package: 45 min @ $40.  Usually U can get an hr worth of gd rub down for that price. But what the heck. Since I was already there, might as well. Was assigned an ML soon after. Maybe late 20 to early 30. Not bad looking. Not a syt but definitely not an aunty. Got height, got shape, got boobs. Can't ask for too much. The best part, you'll have plenty of privacy as its not curtain-type cubicles. Clad in the normal polo-T and tight pants. Nice long legs compared to the many short ones younwould normally see at Thai MPs.

Massage was good. Good pressure. She could sense my stiff shoulder and gave it a good rub down. While working on my back, she would sit on my butt.  In fact there was one time where she laid flat on my back. The feeling wasn't anything near electrifying but it was nice. First time experiencing such. Quite pleasing.

As per normal, the "you want ro rub here (lil bro)" question popped up not long after I was asked to turn around. No luck at negotiating price though. "50 and up" she said, not 50 and down. Curious about the "up", I asked her more. Well, pretty normal... $50 for HJ, $80 for HJ w autoroam, and $120 for (in her own words) "you men should now what". Took the $80 package. HJ started with her sitting in between my legs. However, to give me better access, she moved to my left side. Boobs were quite a handful.  Nice and firm with sweet little pink titties. Wanted to eat those up but access denied. I guess at 80, thats how far as it goes. Rub and squeeze and rub and squeeze. Got to roam down south but no way in though. 

On the whole, the experience was good. Went back with a big smile and an invitation to take her out to a hotel, where she said she can give a more thorough massage with good aromatheraphy oil and of course plus the "you men should now what".

If you're keen, I'm willing to share location, but only if you can also share one yourself. Courtesy begets courtesy. And of course, its up to my discretion to share too. Do not want to reveal playground to the wrong guys and end up seeing these places get shut down.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kopfancy21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Massage @ southeast

Bro,

Just pm you a request...
Old 12-02-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Sharprobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share location , thanks
Old 19-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Started with $40 for 45mins. I got a rather short lady in black T-shirt and tights, not young but not aunty. After the rather good massage (but not strong, just comfortable), offer HJ 50, BJ 80 and FJ 120. Took it all, and she did it all with cap, of course. She's very wet and rather tight, but asked to be fast as there is risk of checks. Shower attached is a plus.

She mentioned location might be gone in a month or so, it seems there is some heat on the place. Thanks to "five67eight" for info.
Old 25-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
five67eight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope things cool down soon. Been there only once. Hope they don't close shoplah. Thks for the update, bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1