The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
syt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysyt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ✪ MARIE ✪ BusTY 37D' gorGeoUs IrReSiStablE ErotiC EuRasiAn-thai beAutY! hotttt Se

Wow!! ( . V . ) deep clevage.
Old 14-10-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 19
sugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud of
Re: ✪ MARIE ✪ BusTY 37D' gorGeoUs IrReSiStablE ErotiC EuRasiAn-thai beAutY! hotttt Se

Day 2 for Marie. Reach destination asked bro Frank for password to the secret chamber. Got the code went up and there she was waiting for me.
Open the door went in nice smell of food. Ah she was cooking her lunch. Paiseh had to interrupt her cooking halfway and so she had to postpone her lunch.
Told her that she could eat first but she insisted on serving me first. Actually i secretly wanted to try her cooking as it smells quite good haha but no chance.
Anyway back to the main action of things:

Looks: 9/10 pretty sweet looking girl. looks younger in real person than photos which make her look more sultry and abit mature. she had some makeup on together with fake eyelashes. actually would have prefered her with lesser make up. im sure she will be a natural beauty.
Body: 8.5/10 really petite very slim and tiny girl around 155cm and slightly over 40kg. i would say she's smallest size girl i've ever boinked which will bring to my next point later on
Boobs: 9/10 super huge D cuppers on a little frame of hers man. i was trying to get my hands all over it in fact she's abit shy keep on covering her ample assets.
BBBJ: 8/10 not too bad nice suction and can deep throat surprise that she can take almost my whole rod down that little throat of hers.
FJ: ok this is where things got abit tricky. i was super horny today and seeing her makes ur blood rush even more. as a result my rod today was super duper hard fully engorged with blood fully erected. she was actually alittle bit shocked and worried by my length (actually im not really that big maybe just above average only). but oh my gosh her pussy is so so tight. as i slowly inserted into her she couldnt get it fully in. i prodded abit more and tried to go in slowly but she looked quite in pain so i din want to burst her pussy and hurt her so i asked a HJ instead. she continued to work her HJ on me which was quite good too and at the same time she sucked my nipples non stop and really got me horny. finally i could sense my orgasm coming and erupted my volcano load of cum until her hands were dripping with cum. can't remember when was the last time i came so powerful it was like 2-3times my normal load haha needed so much tissue to clean up. nevertheless i felt really satisfied. rested for a while and she gave me a short massage. after continued round 2 with some foreplay followed by another HJ and fired off my final load but this time not much sperm left lol.
anyway i think her pussy can only take normal size and lower as its really tight so just a point to note for well endowed bros out there.
GFE: 8/10 she's a really nice warm and friendly girl. as some bros mentioned she just finished her period so i think she's abit tired now still recovering but she gives it her best shot. somehow i feel our chemistry not there yet. can talk joke with her but just missing that extra spark. maybe some bros will be able to click well with her. she's out of this line for awhile already so maybe needs some time to regain her top form which i'm sure she will.

Thanks boss Frank for the arrangement. Next target already locked on liao - superstar Marilyn Monroe here i come. Woot!!
Old 14-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

UPZ lar!!!!!
Old 14-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
smallboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upz for the day
Old 14-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

❤ "MARIE" ❤

Sexy, Busty, Erotic Eurasian Beauty!

♡ Age ♡ 23yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.58m
♡ Vital Stats ♡ 37D’24’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡ Fair
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/CIM/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/AR/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW
♡ Description ♡ The everpopular cala "MARIE" is back!! Those who remember her, as Calamarie, or Joy, u will know her goodness that she offers. With a beautiful slutty Eurasian look, and 37D' rounded beautiful pair of boobs, and fantastic service, that sends u to heaven, it's time for a re-visit! The superstars are coming, the stocks are flowing! And u certainly know it, when i start bringing all in... time to get WET during this WET season! Note: Pics did not show her deep cleavage and 37D assets. I don't have her older studio pics, and courtesy to rapier1692 for sending me small images, so I can post them up for your memory sake! Real life: Marie is one of the best all-round service, looks, body, gfe type of superstars! Go breathless between her twin peaks.
♡ Damage ♡ $170/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
♡ Gallery ♡ http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
♡ More Pics/FRs, please go to ♡
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=50

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to ThaiBeautiful's NEW FORUM
Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum for the newest, most updated stats on the newest arrivals!

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 14-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Thanks for the overwhelming response!!!
MARIE is fully booked till SUN!!

Please book fast! More beauties and babes coming!!
and u can only get first-hand info when u join www.thaibeautiful.com!
Old 14-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 22
babycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of light

I take last slot? squeeze out a last slot?
hahahaha....kidding
但回报却是无动于衷, 于是在一次次寂寞的等待中,
心血一点一滴的滴干了, 最后心血全无,心灰意冷,
当爱情失去信仰, 当感情离开忠一的港湾后,
对于男人来说, 爱情是什么这一切就都显的无所谓了!
男人的心冷了, 就再也难以热起来,
因为爱过一次之后已经让他失去了爱的能力。
Old 14-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
owmydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

only up babes i tried.
cant wait for sunday to come haha
Old 15-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Up Up Up for Frank's girl!!!!
Old 15-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

tried her.
nice location, just a minor hiccup getting in. *red*

looks was good, would have upped her straight away looking at her in her tight pink mini. her tits were a handful out from her camisole.
sparse down under. no fingering
she was accommodating
left her lipstick marks on my nips!

not much communication, she would just ok ok ok and smile. hehe
she would say "come?" which i thought have i cum already? i just said no. she thought i was crazy. haha

she was tight and my manhood was quite big, at least the girth but she still took it on top (saw a previous comment she did not want to do cowgirl) which i was happy with.
did a one shot bang

overall 7/10
btw she ran out of ky.
Old 15-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

❤ "MARIE" ❤

Sexy, Busty, Erotic Eurasian Beauty!

♡ Age ♡ 23yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.58m
♡ Vital Stats ♡ 37D’24’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡ Fair
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/CIM/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/AR/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW
♡ Description ♡ The everpopular cala "MARIE" is back!! Those who remember her, as Calamarie, or Joy, u will know her goodness that she offers. With a beautiful slutty Eurasian look, and 37D' rounded beautiful pair of boobs, and fantastic service, that sends u to heaven, it's time for a re-visit! The superstars are coming, the stocks are flowing! And u certainly know it, when i start bringing all in... time to get WET during this WET season! Note: Pics did not show her deep cleavage and 37D assets. I don't have her older studio pics, and courtesy to rapier1692 for sending me small images, so I can post them up for your memory sake! Real life: Marie is one of the best all-round service, looks, body, gfe type of superstars! Go breathless between her twin peaks.
♡ Damage ♡ $170/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
♡ Gallery ♡ http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
♡ More Pics/FRs, please go to ♡
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=50

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to ThaiBeautiful's NEW FORUM
Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum for the newest, most updated stats on the newest arrivals!

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 15-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
syt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysyt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ups for Marie
Old 15-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 22
babycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of light

upz ah!!....
但回报却是无动于衷, 于是在一次次寂寞的等待中,
心血一点一滴的滴干了, 最后心血全无,心灰意冷,
当爱情失去信仰, 当感情离开忠一的港湾后,
对于男人来说, 爱情是什么这一切就都显的无所谓了!
男人的心冷了, 就再也难以热起来,
因为爱过一次之后已经让他失去了爱的能力。
Old 16-10-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

Thank you guys for the support!!!
Old 16-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1