The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2011, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
❤ WINTER ❤ wiLD "FUN"tastiC,seX nYmpHo BeautY awAitinG a "SEX"pleaSuRable timE w U!

❤ WINTER ❤

Naturally Busty 36C' Fun SYT

Height: 1.6m
Vital Stats:34B’24’35
Skin Tone: Smooth Tan
Services: BBBJ/CIM/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Massage/GFE/Frenching
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW
Description: Winter, non of the ice-queen attitude, and plenty of the sunshine girl, bursting with excitement and horniess... She loves to get you with a hard-on! to unzip with a piece of hard long happiness awaiting to get served. Let her enjoy the sex moment with u... she loves to enjoy sex! and if u don't give her the enjoyment, u will suffer consequences! Plenty of fun awaits... and awaiting your support! For Reliability, Comfort, Quality, Thaibeautiful is your 1st choice...
Damage: $150/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
Arrival: 13.09.11 (Book early! Early Bird gets the worm!)
Gallery:http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
_______http://www.photobucket.com/thaibeautiful

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 13-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❤ WINTER ❤ wiLD "FUN"tastiC,seX nYmpHo BeautY awAitinG a "SEX"pleaSuRable timE w

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful.com! 太美了

Providing you only sextisfactory beautiful thai beauties for your enjoyment and pleasure.
At ThaiBeautiful, our mission is to provide quality female companionship for discerning gentlemen.

Our female companions are well-groomed, sensual ladies who take pride in pampering their man.
They know exactly how to turn you on with their feminine looks, alluring smiles and tender caresses, satisfying all your manly needs.

Run your hand through her hair, down her back, feeling her soft, tender skin and sexy curves. Lock your lips with hers, embrace her warm body and hear her gasp in pleasure.

Discreetly delightful. Always.

Our ladies, their services and our booking procedure is just a click away.

Please SMS Frank @ +65 83988434 for slots and bookings today.
Enjoy our beauties, let us give u an experience you will never forget

Booking procedure

At ThaiBeautiful, we understand your time is precious. Three steps are all you need for a quick, hassle-free booking.

1. Browse our gallery at http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery/ to choose your preferred lady.
2. Send an sms with the beauty's name, (1st choice, 2nd choice) your available date and time, and a name for us to address you to our customer service hotline +65 8398 8434. For example: Beauty A, Beauty B, 11 March 3pm, Freddie.
3. You will receive a confirmed reservation from our friendly customer service officer within 15 minutes, along with the location you should proceed to.

If your preferred beauty or time is unavailable, our customer service officer will suggest alternatives to ensure your satisfaction.

What happens next?

Once you have a confirmed reservation, our customer service officer will send you another sms about the location. On the day of your confirmed reservation, send an sms to our customer service hotline when you arrive at the location and our customer service officer will promptly reply you with the room number.

All that is left is for you to relax and be pampered by first-class service.
Old 13-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

Re: ❤ WINTER ❤ wiLD "FUN"tastiC,seX nYmpHo BeautY awAitinG a "SEX"pleaSuRable timE w

ThaiBeautiful
- A Heaven of Pleasure for Gentlemen
who prefer Discreet, Beautiful, Quality Service-Oriented, Comfort.
Old 13-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

RELIABILITYDISCREETQUALITY

SMS +65 83988434 for your 90mins of service assurance.

Your Pleasure is MINE as well!

Old 13-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

We Welcome Your Support!!!
Old 13-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 22
RigR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRigR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up up for this new girl!! Hahahaha

It's just slightly below the tummy...

I only UP those who share with me good lobangs. Be it massage, spa, HC, Thai FLs, PRC FLs,etc... As long it's GOOD!
Old 13-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

❤ WINTER ❤

Naturally Busty 36C' Fun SYT

Height: 1.6m
Vital Stats:34B’24’35
Skin Tone: Smooth Tan
Services: BBBJ/CIM/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/Massage/GFE/Frenching
Don'ts: AR/AJ/RAW
Description: Winter, non of the ice-queen attitude, and plenty of the sunshine girl, bursting with excitement and horniess... She loves to get you with a hard-on! to unzip with a piece of hard long happiness awaiting to get served. Let her enjoy the sex moment with u... she loves to enjoy sex! and if u don't give her the enjoyment, u will suffer consequences! Plenty of fun awaits... and awaiting your support! For Reliability, Comfort, Quality, Thaibeautiful is your 1st choice...
Damage: $150/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
Arrival: 13.09.11 (Book early! Early Bird gets the worm!)
Gallery:http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
_______http://www.photobucket.com/thaibeautiful

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 13-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
littlejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does she speak any english ?
Old 14-09-2011, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 15
siamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud of

Arranged for an evening session yesterday, very eager to meet this sex nympho as bro Frank mention she was much prettier than her photos like Colbie and Cyrus. Door opened, i was very pleased to see a very cute petite gal hiding behind the door. She has those long straight hair with curls towards the end, just like those demure Jap AV actress.. First thot she might be a shy gal, but i was wrong.. She immediately grab my dick and guide me into room quickly.

Quickly undress everything, goes into the shower room.. Shower part pretty SOP, however i requested for some body rubba.. She used her butt and give my dick a good 10 mins rub.. The feeling was great and i faster ask her to head back to the room.

Back to the room, and actions starts.. Lotsa of kissing, and frenching allowed too.. Catbath was very short, only attacking the nips. The blowjob was good though buy kinda short.. I guess she's still very new to this so cant blame it.
Finished my shot in 20 mins and opted to rest throughout the session. She treated me very well, gave me a massage although no strength but i appreciated it. And even help me apply moisturizer for my dry lips.

Below are my ratings for her:

Looks: 8/10 ( Sweet and Cute)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim but with small boobs. But at least natural, i liked )
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 ( Doggie with nice cushion )
Frenching: yes, i received lotsa of it. Even during the rest period, the tongues were locked most of the times. The gfe was very high.

Overall recommend for bros who like cute petite and naughty syt.
Old 14-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

Old 14-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

We Welcome Your Support!!!
Old 14-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful
- A Heaven of Pleasure for Gentlemen
who prefer Discreet, Beautiful, Quality Service-Oriented, Comfort.
Old 14-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

Upz for the night!!
Old 14-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wey4444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I arrive I saw a small petite sexy gal at the door. As she led me to the room we started TCSS........

She was definitely a head turner and the photos do not do her justice. The shower was quick as we didnt want to waste time there.

Once we are at the bed, she went crazy in kissing me everywhere and before long the really action start......the rest is just sweet history

Here is the rating
Looks: 9/10 (looks much better in person)
Boob: 7.5/10, (not for boobs lover)
Skin: Chinese fair
Figure: 9/10
GFE: great!
Massage: 8/10
RTF: Yes as long as $$ is available.

Thanks bro for a wonderful gal you have....
Old 15-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Ups for you frank!! No Vit M to bonk this month yet.. Will support you once my Vit M is charged up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1