The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Nice.. seem like u had it better than me. But she at the moment seems to be the prettiest if not the best in service for sure
I can say she’s the prettiest i’ve met thus far. Let me see if i can get hold of her ig handle next wk.
Old 21-09-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickD7650 View Post
haha remember doing this. i even fucked as thai lb at the walkway before. n always loved to have the curtain open so that everyone can see. some bros will act like never see. as mentioned the wilder lbs will come over lick your nipple. remember once a thai lb did it and i changed it into a threesome. looking to go soon again
i had a closed curtain session with a thai lb, her friend peeped in and 2 came in. refer back to my post precovid, it was literally like a mass orgy.
Old 21-09-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

For the benefit of bros, laila is wearing green and sitting at the front. The thais are usually at the back.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
I can say she’s the prettiest i’ve met thus far. Let me see if i can get hold of her ig handle next wk.
She's hot but how's her service? Had her pre covid and was kinda ok only.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Wow would definitely go down to spot laila. How is she ah?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 22-09-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wow would definitely go down to spot laila. How is she ah?
Pretty, friendly and overall quite SOP
She likes to joke around. Small cock cos on hormones but can suck
Old 22-09-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahaha, so many blood brothers here aka Laila kakis.
She is definitely tops in the looks department in the sea of fishes currently in the existing pool. Camping for other FR on the other WL/LB who are worthy for a catch as well. 😆
Old 22-09-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

What times is a good time to go? I went there at 2PM and the doors were closed so i'm assuming it's a lot later?
Old 22-09-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
What times is a good time to go? I went there at 2PM and the doors were closed so i'm assuming it's a lot later?
430pm would be safe.
Old 22-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
WikiDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
The pimp says the place opens at 4pm.
Old 22-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
She's hot but how's her service? Had her pre covid and was kinda ok only.
Service quite sop but she licked my nipples and it was awesome. Did kiss her on her lips. Shes wearing red today if yall gg down.
Old 22-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WikiDick View Post
The pimp says the place opens at 4pm.
About 4 malaysians ard this timing. Thais usually come after 530pm
Old 23-09-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
arbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried out Tasha from KL. Busty petite lady, quite a large handful.

She is one hot chick, likes to be banged hard and fast.

Not sure if I had heard the name wrongly, or it could have been Laila that everyone is talking about.
Old 23-09-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goodtimesonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys first timer here, what houses is recommended to go and what time do they usually close at? thanks in advance guys
Old 23-09-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goodtimesonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys first timer here, what houses are recommended to head too and what time do they usually close at? thanks in advance guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1