The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yeah I took Pam 1st the first couple of times, then took both together, finally stuck with patty towards the end.

Pam gives a damn good BBBJ and fucks very well. Patty is just prettier and has slightly bigger boobs, and gives a nasty pussy grinding that made me cum all the time.
Wow! You had the twins Sister slurping your cockhead at the same time?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 29-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wow! You had the twins Sister slurping your cockhead at the same time?
Yeah had threesomes with them twice, but one one one with Pam was still better. She seemed to really enjoy herself and wasn't a time watcher.
Old 29-10-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Headed down 2 nights ago. 4 new Thai LBs at the Malaysian house nearer to Serangoon road this week, none of them are my type, so headed to the one after the T junction. 2 Thai LBs there but service was so so only. Took one after the other, both times didn't manage to finish. Really miss H79...
Old 30-10-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Headed down 2 nights ago. 4 new Thai LBs at the Malaysian house nearer to Serangoon road this week, none of them are my type, so headed to the one after the T junction. 2 Thai LBs there but service was so so only. Took one after the other, both times didn't manage to finish. Really miss H79...
Yeap, H79 was really gold. All thais and chios ladyboys. How is your hunt at Johor bro?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 30-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha.... what you mean not your type?
How they look like? Too thin or fat?
Old 30-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Yeap, H79 was really gold. All thais and chios ladyboys. How is your hunt at Johor bro?
I usually use beetalk to find, but since they removed the look around function, options are quite limited in JB now.
Old 30-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
Haha.... what you mean not your type?
How they look like? Too thin or fat?
Yeah looks not my type, and service is very SOP. not as wild as the Laos twins or the ones at H79.
Old 31-10-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

what about christina at rowell guys?is she around?
Old 31-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I usually use beetalk to find, but since they removed the look around function, options are quite limited in JB now.
Agree with you. What happened to Beetalk. Such a useless app now.
Old 31-10-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
what about christina at rowell guys?is she around?
Yeah she's back at the house near to Serangoon road. Went down last night around 1130 but all the Thai LBs have left.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yeah she's back at the house near to Serangoon road. Went down last night around 1130 but all the Thai LBs have left.
thanks for the info,how do I identify her bro?
Old 01-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
thanks for the info,how do I identify her bro?
Plain jane with minimal make up. She can be real slutty and dominant in the cubicle.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

yo boys, just engaged a thai lb at the one nearer to h79. very pretty and well done big boobs. soft to touch. service is thai standard (those veterans will not what i mean). blowjob is covered as she insisted. respected her choice. gave me a good long blowjob while her two hands were playing my nipples while i face fuck her. she was choking but not even once she stopped. top notch. started in missionary. ended with doggy where both of her legs were together and her body arched up so that we can dfk. couldn’t hold back while i pumped her from the back and both of my hands were on her big soft boobs while she was starring at me with a slutty look.

she was wearing a white long dress and pink bikini with her boobs flowing out. didn’t get her name but her line name is alice. oh ya, she’s from phuket. enjoy!
Old 05-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
yo boys, just engaged a thai lb at the one nearer to h79. very pretty and well done big boobs. soft to touch. service is thai standard (those veterans will not what i mean). blowjob is covered as she insisted. respected her choice. gave me a good long blowjob while her two hands were playing my nipples while i face fuck her. she was choking but not even once she stopped. top notch. started in missionary. ended with doggy where both of her legs were together and her body arched up so that we can dfk. couldn’t hold back while i pumped her from the back and both of my hands were on her big soft boobs while she was starring at me with a slutty look.

she was wearing a white long dress and pink bikini with her boobs flowing out. didn’t get her name but her line name is alice. oh ya, she’s from phuket. enjoy!
those veterans will know* what i mean
Old 06-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post

Does she have cock?
How many other thai ladyboys are there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1