The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend69 View Post
I forgot to ask her name, but she was quite pretty, tall and boobs were a handful, wonderful service. Think she went back already since it was some time ago
Well,
for me it's a RTF 'coz I oredi bonked her once and it was nice,
so it came to me to bring her out for an extended period of time,
mine was extremely feminine n even manage to get her ctc...
Old 30-05-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Visiting Tuesday. Rowell safe or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat00 View Post
Hello,

Whenever I visit SG, I go to Rowell street very late like 2am and spend time with one of the LBs who walk the street at that time of the night. Now with all these stories of raids I am completely confused: Is it safe to see these street ladies? Or is the area under surveillance? Are the houses, lilike h79, still operating or not?
Sorry the thread sends mixed messages. Sorry if I miss derstood or did not read carefully enough.

Thanks for helping me stay safe....
Hi.

The ladyboys that you met late at night might just be the ones that work in H79. They usually call it a day after midnight. Some will work longer if they did not get enough customers. The popular ladyboys might leave earlier because they earned enough for the night.

Occasionally the house will get raided by anti-vice police. The OKT's (pimp) job is to keep a lookout for undercover police who may be pretending to be customers. So there is a higher risk of getting caught in a raid in the house than outside. Also I would advise to visit the house as early as you can. They open around 6.30pm. Usually the raids occur one or two hours after sundown.

If you do get caught in the raid your particulars will be noted down but they will release you. The ladyboys, on the other hand, will be fingerprinted and their passport details noted. They will be banned from coming to Singapore for about 3 years. The strange thing is that the anti-vice police will allow the ladyboys to work for a few days longer in the same house before sending them back. They want the ladyboys to earn their airfare. Really weird but strangely compassionate. The AV boys are doing their job but they know the ladyboys mean no harm and they don't solicit in large numbers on the streets like the streetwalkers in Geylang in the past. However the law is the law and homosexual sex in a crime in Singapore so the AV boys have to do their job. Hell, they probably know who are the Chinese pimps that control the ladyboys but they never bother them for so many years.

So, yes the house is still running but with some interruptions from the authorities from time to time. The old LBs batch get sent back and a new one comes to fill in the blanks. You can take the ladyboy streetwalkers without any worries too. There are cameras everywhere but they meant to record more serious criminal offenses like purse snatching, fighting etc. They are not really concerned about your business with a ladyboy on the street but I would advise to do it discreetly.
Old 31-05-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Legend69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagatouchiha View Post
Well,
for me it's a RTF 'coz I oredi bonked her once and it was nice,
so it came to me to bring her out for an extended period of time,
mine was extremely feminine n even manage to get her ctc...
Sorry for slow reply, for me i always prepared 200 to 250, in my pocket, will do 2 plans. Plan A, go thru the metal gate, prepared to give 30 bucks, have a quick one with the LB of my choice. if service good will ask her the rate for 2hrs, if ok within my budget, will bring her out for 2hrs to slowly enjoy the seesion at nearby Hotel 81.
Plan B, go ard 1230am and negotiate at a lower price like 150 bucks for 2 hrs. Usually, LB will agree since they can earn another 150 bucks before calling it a day.

Hope the info help, everytime it works for me
Old 31-05-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Legend69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sorry for slow reply, for me i always prepared 200 to 250, in my pocket, will do 2 plans. Plan A, go thru the metal gate, prepared to give 30 bucks, have a quick one with the LB of my choice. if service good will ask her the rate for 2hrs, if ok within my budget, will bring her out for 2hrs to slowly enjoy the seesion at nearby Hotel 81.
Plan B, go ard 1230am and negotiate at a lower price like 150 bucks for 2 hrs. Usually, LB will agree since they can earn another 150 bucks before calling it a day.

The latest outing, i paid 150 bucks for 2 hours. straight away LB onz, truly enjoyed that session. 2 shots, 2hrs. 1st shot, i loe down on bed, with pillow support my back against the bed frame, get her to BBBJ me for close to 20mins while i lit my ciggarrete and smoked 3 sticks. Enjoyed the view while caressing her enhanced boobs. CIM in her and she swallowed.
2nd shot, banged her real hard in many positions and cum inside her with condom. Totally enjoyed it. total damage, 150 plus 30 room for 2hrs
Old 31-05-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Thanks very much man,
the only prob is only how to make the nego while the P.I.M.P always seem to stick at the gate,
moreover the LBs will sometimes ask "tell boss already"?, "boss ok?" etc...
Old 31-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Hi.

The ladyboys that you met late at night might just be the ones that work in H79. They usually call it a day after midnight. Some will work longer if they did not get enough customers. The popular ladyboys might leave earlier because they earned enough for the night.

Occasionally the house will get raided by anti-vice police. The OKT's (pimp) job is to keep a lookout for undercover police who may be pretending to be customers. So there is a higher risk of getting caught in a raid in the house than outside. Also I would advise to visit the house as early as you can. They open around 6.30pm. Usually the raids occur one or two hours after sundown.

If you do get caught in the raid your particulars will be noted down but they will release you. The ladyboys, on the other hand, will be fingerprinted and their passport details noted. They will be banned from coming to Singapore for about 3 years. The strange thing is that the anti-vice police will allow the ladyboys to work for a few days longer in the same house before sending them back. They want the ladyboys to earn their airfare. Really weird but strangely compassionate. The AV boys are doing their job but they know the ladyboys mean no harm and they don't solicit in large numbers on the streets like the streetwalkers in Geylang in the past. However the law is the law and homosexual sex in a crime in Singapore so the AV boys have to do their job. Hell, they probably know who are the Chinese pimps that control the ladyboys but they never bother them for so many years.

So, yes the house is still running but with some interruptions from the authorities from time to time. The old LBs batch get sent back and a new one comes to fill in the blanks. You can take the ladyboy streetwalkers without any worries too. There are cameras everywhere but they meant to record more serious criminal offenses like purse snatching, fighting etc. They are not really concerned about your business with a ladyboy on the street but I would advise to do it discreetly.
This is an absolute perfect post to describe the situation at Rowell. I have been coming to this thread everyday. I was at Rowell since the old Bowie or Boeing, fuck forgot what her name was.

I have seen so many batches of ladyboys going in and out. Batch after batch. This elusive place remains a jem for SG. I would say 95% of locals won't even know this place.

You gotta absolutely love the grim the filth the lust and the shouts of ladyboys for you behind the gates.

Just 2nights back, I was there. I had an uncontrollable urge for some ladyboys. It was as if there was the inner calling inside me directing me to the house. I had to put down all my work and Chiong my way there. Took me a 40minute drive but I still proceeded.

I went there. Reached around 10+ was fucking shocked. Wtf. There were like only 3 ladyboys left. As I was taking my pick, a well endowed gentleman in his 40s walked down the stairs. He looked like your typical head of department in the big 4 at raffles place with his business attire.

But what shocked me was that, I think he didn't saw me as he came down. When he was coming down, he was giving a fucking satisfied smug look on his face and wiping his mouth with his fingers. The exact same look you have after devouring something you yearn for so much. Gosh! That sextisified look from him gave me a more raging urge.

Immediately took the nearest ladyboy and went up. I was thinking why the fuck so little choices left just now. Is it cause of the raid hence so little working ladyboys? Boy, I was wrong. When I walked up, I could hear the loud fucking moans and thigh to butt slapping interlacing sound. Coupled with intense sexual moans. Gosh. Totally made me even more high.

So fast forward. Went to the last cubicle beside the toilet. Stripped and ordered her to kneel and gave me a bbbj. Was rather good, shoved and face fucked her. Told her to finger my asshole at the same time. Damn, it was good!

Wanted to proceed with 69, but her fucking cock had residue of tissue. Nah beh, which bro earlier than me made her cum Liao and she anyhow wipe. So didn't 69 but we had docking. Felt so good during docking while she kissed my neck and sucked my nipple.

Wanted to cum. So I made her bbbj again. But this time I was using her head as a fucking ragdoll. Jitao grab her head and shove my cock until the back of her tonsils. AHHHHH, that unexplainable and pleasurable warmth all the way when my cock was being engulfed till the end.

Continued this rough rocking motion and when I felt like Cumming. I gave 1 last forceful thrust and shot all the way till the back of her fucking throat. She was shocked and immediately pushed me away and spit out the cum. Ahh, shot my remaining spill just on the plastic bed.

Paid $30 thanked her and left. Would have given a tip if she didn't pushed me away when I cum all the way inside her throat. But too bad, gag reflexes I guess. I am still hoping to find the ladyboy whom would allow me to deep throat and cim all the way at the back of her throat.

Upon reaching home, I saw a long red brusied line on my cock. I was fucking worried. Thinking that it was a cut. But phew , it's the same like a scratch mark. Must have been her teeth when she pulled out suddenly when I cummed. Quite perplexed about this as my girlfriend would definitely go crazy if she sees my cock like this. Had to postpone all meeting till Friday. Luckily today the scratch teeth mark seemed to be subsidized.

The previous batch , happy , was great. She allowed cim and continued sucking even though I came. Happy was really a gem at Rowell.

Yes bro, what you said in your post is very true. But what makes me always wonder is do the people staying at the HDB beside Rowell knows about this? Don't they complain it to the MP? The mp would allow this to actually go on in his or her ward?

Now or course we would love to have this playground exist for the longest time. It only takes a fucking stupid young reporter from the new paper or any local press holdings to make a report about this place and it would surely be gone.

I still remember lor16 geylang was my favourite haunts for Thai ladyboys. Really fucking memorable place and experience. Now totally 0 ladyboys and became a gambling den. Fuck.

Now guys go enjoy Rowell while it lasts. If this place gets closed down I would definitely go crazy. Where can I find an easy cheap fix of cocks for $30 sgd? (:

Craigslist and other online listings are a joke. $150 $200? Seriously? I can have like 6 ladyboys to me in a room at Rowell for that price.

Love you all bros.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 31-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Leopold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wanted to cum. So I made her bbbj again. But this time I was using her head as a fucking ragdoll. Jitao grab her head and shove my cock until the back of her tonsils. AHHHHH, that unexplainable and pleasurable warmth all the way when my cock was being engulfed till the end.

Continued this rough rocking motion and when I felt like Cumming. I gave 1 last forceful thrust and shot all the way till the back of her fucking throat. She was shocked and immediately pushed me away and spit out the cum. Ahh, shot my remaining spill just on the plastic bed.

U just made me had a massive hardon imaging the scenes of a rough bbbj
Old 31-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Haven been RTFing this preop LB by the name of Moszie. Long hair, big tits, gives a hell of a BBBJ, and not a time watcher.

On my 3rd time with her, we were in the 1st cubicle when you turn left after climbing the stairs. She suggested leaving the curtains wide open, and we proceeded to have a hell of a body exploration session. She would push me against the cubicle walls, use her hands to grab my ass cheeks and shove my tool deep into her mouth till she gagged. Then she'd order me to lie down, use both hands to pin me down and then twirl her tongue on my tip till I could no longer stand it, told her I was gonna cum and I wanted to unload in her mouth. She'd then stop completely told me to control as she wanted to fuck.

Wasn't in a mood for a fuck that day so I told her to continue with her BBBJ. Halfway through, a well dressed man was walking towards the stairs and saw what was happening in my cubicle, he stopped, stared for awhile, and came in.

This guy then proceeded to jerk Moszie off while she blew me, a couple of minutes later, I could tell she was gonna cum as she wasn't blowing me anymore despite my cock still in her mouth, and her face was that of one of ecstasy. She let out one loud "OH!!" before cumming all over my body, and then she collapsed beside me.

I got up, shoved my cock in her mouth again while the other guy was gropping her tits. She then recovered, got up, and proceeded to blow me till I emptied my balls in her mouth.

Got dressed, and the other guy I think must have gone for a second round, this time with Moszie.

Visited her again last Monday evening, same procedure, but this time I was in a mood for a rough FJ. 15min of BBBJ later and I was rock hard. Capped on and entered her missionary. Pumped as fast as I could as she was literally yelling "Oh my god!" and some phrase in Thai (sounded like idai).

Came inside her ass in the cap, was exhausted by the time. She gently removed the cap, but instead of using tissue to clean me up, she went down and blew me, sucking out whatever cum was left on my tip. naturally I got hard again. Took her head between my legs and shoved it up and down till I came again, this time in her mouth. On my way down she suggested a threesome with another LB the next time.

What an experience.
Old 31-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Haven been RTFing this preop LB by the name of Moszie. Long hair, big tits, gives a hell of a BBBJ, and not a time watcher.

On my 3rd time with her, we were in the 1st cubicle when you turn left after climbing the stairs. She suggested leaving the curtains wide open, and we proceeded to have a hell of a body exploration session. She would push me against the cubicle walls, use her hands to grab my ass cheeks and shove my tool deep into her mouth till she gagged. Then she'd order me to lie down, use both hands to pin me down and then twirl her tongue on my tip till I could no longer stand it, told her I was gonna cum and I wanted to unload in her mouth. She'd then stop completely told me to control as she wanted to fuck.

Wasn't in a mood for a fuck that day so I told her to continue with her BBBJ. Halfway through, a well dressed man was walking towards the stairs and saw what was happening in my cubicle, he stopped, stared for awhile, and came in.

This guy then proceeded to jerk Moszie off while she blew me, a couple of minutes later, I could tell she was gonna cum as she wasn't blowing me anymore despite my cock still in her mouth, and her face was that of one of ecstasy. She let out one loud "OH!!" before cumming all over my body, and then she collapsed beside me.

I got up, shoved my cock in her mouth again while the other guy was gropping her tits. She then recovered, got up, and proceeded to blow me till I emptied my balls in her mouth.

Got dressed, and the other guy I think must have gone for a second round, this time with Moszie.

Visited her again last Monday evening, same procedure, but this time I was in a mood for a rough FJ. 15min of BBBJ later and I was rock hard. Capped on and entered her missionary. Pumped as fast as I could as she was literally yelling "Oh my god!" and some phrase in Thai (sounded like idai).

Came inside her ass in the cap, was exhausted by the time. She gently removed the cap, but instead of using tissue to clean me up, she went down and blew me, sucking out whatever cum was left on my tip. naturally I got hard again. Took her head between my legs and shoved it up and down till I came again, this time in her mouth. On my way down she suggested a threesome with another LB the next time.

What an experience.
Gosh how to identify this Missie?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 31-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
slurpingtongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rowell today close? Wait till 7.30pm still door close. Saw 2 lb came and shocked and walk off
Old 31-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Gosh how to identify this Missie?
She's tall, long hair, mole on the centre of her chest.
Old 31-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
Kenneth86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What an experience.

I try her before. She really good....
Old 03-06-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is an absolute perfect post to describe the situation at Rowell. I have been coming to this thread everyday. I was at Rowell since the old Bowie or Boeing, fuck forgot what her name was.

I have seen so many batches of ladyboys going in and out. Batch after batch. This elusive place remains a jem for SG. I would say 95% of locals won't even know this place.

You gotta absolutely love the grim the filth the lust and the shouts of ladyboys for you behind the gates.

Just 2nights back, I was there. I had an uncontrollable urge for some ladyboys. It was as if there was the inner calling inside me directing me to the house. I had to put down all my work and Chiong my way there. Took me a 40minute drive but I still proceeded.

I went there. Reached around 10+ was fucking shocked. Wtf. There were like only 3 ladyboys left. As I was taking my pick, a well endowed gentleman in his 40s walked down the stairs. He looked like your typical head of department in the big 4 at raffles place with his business attire.

But what shocked me was that, I think he didn't saw me as he came down. When he was coming down, he was giving a fucking satisfied smug look on his face and wiping his mouth with his fingers. The exact same look you have after devouring something you yearn for so much. Gosh! That sextisified look from him gave me a more raging urge.

Immediately took the nearest ladyboy and went up. I was thinking why the fuck so little choices left just now. Is it cause of the raid hence so little working ladyboys? Boy, I was wrong. When I walked up, I could hear the loud fucking moans and thigh to butt slapping interlacing sound. Coupled with intense sexual moans. Gosh. Totally made me even more high.

So fast forward. Went to the last cubicle beside the toilet. Stripped and ordered her to kneel and gave me a bbbj. Was rather good, shoved and face fucked her. Told her to finger my asshole at the same time. Damn, it was good!

Wanted to proceed with 69, but her fucking cock had residue of tissue. Nah beh, which bro earlier than me made her cum Liao and she anyhow wipe. So didn't 69 but we had docking. Felt so good during docking while she kissed my neck and sucked my nipple.

Paid $30 thanked her and left. Would have given a tip if she didn't pushed me away when I cum all the way inside her throat. But too bad, gag reflexes I guess. I am still hoping to find the ladyboy whom would allow me to deep throat and cim all the way at the back of her throat.

Upon reaching home, I saw a long red brusied line on my cock. I was fucking worried. Thinking that it was a cut. But phew , it's the same like a scratch mark. Must have been her teeth when she pulled out suddenly when I cummed. Quite perplexed about this as my girlfriend would definitely go crazy if she sees my cock like this. Had to postpone all meeting till Friday. Luckily today the scratch teeth mark seemed to be subsidized.

The previous batch , happy , was great. She allowed cim and continued sucking even though I came. Happy was really a gem at Rowell.

Yes bro, what you said in your post is very true. But what makes me always wonder is do the people staying at the HDB beside Rowell knows about this? Don't they complain it to the MP? The mp would allow this to actually go on in his or her ward?

Now or course we would love to have this playground exist for the longest time. It only takes a fucking stupid young reporter from the new paper or any local press holdings to make a report about this place and it would surely be gone.

I still remember lor16 geylang was my favourite haunts for Thai ladyboys. Really fucking memorable place and experience. Now totally 0 ladyboys and became a gambling den. Fuck.

Now guys go enjoy Rowell while it lasts. If this place gets closed down I would definitely go crazy. Where can I find an easy cheap fix of cocks for $30 sgd? (:

Craigslist and other online listings are a joke. $150 $200? Seriously? I can have like 6 ladyboys to me in a room at Rowell for that price.

Love you all bros.

Fantastic FR. Both your and Ceandys reports make me horny and want to try out LB for the first time. But so far it seems a river I cannot cross. My problem is not just raids or the homo (supposed) label but also a major fear of HIV. Somehow in my mind Associate ladyboy as super risk. Is that nonsense? I know you guys protect yourself and do everything when you play, all fun and no pain, way. Is it pretty safe as long as we don't do unprotected ass bang? Is HIV really that hard to catch unless we are that damn unlucky?

Do you guys get tested frequently? You have a girlfriend so you would understand my fears..I have one too.

Thanks Tim
Old 04-06-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:

What an experience.
Siao liao must go try. Tot this batch no gem but in the end have thanks for sharing bro. Any idea when she gg back?

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MassageBuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy