The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Here's my great FR..

Was planning to take 2 lb.
Instead pick up 1 Pre Op.

Name: Sofia
Bbbj: 11/10 Good Suction
Doggy: 11/10
Catbath: 11/10
Frenching: 11/10 ( Lots of Tongue fight)
Pre Op: Nice Tool 5 n half inch.
Tanned Skin
Attitude: No Rushing Service at All.
Overall: 11/10

Worth a try on every single cent of penny.
My strong recommendation to all bros here.
Will be my regular bonk too.
So pls dun spoilt market giving tips she's a first timer.
She will be soon be popular..
Go n give it a try..
Bro Serpenty,

It's true wat u've said.
I was recommended by AH BOY.
Told me to try her.
She was wearing black bra.
Nvr expect tat she's tat too good.
Went up straight lots of teasing.
Her service she does CIM for me.
Overall Excellent Service.
Pre Op.
Strongly Recommmended.

Overall Excellent service..
Old 23-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Bro Serpenty,

It's true wat u've said.
I was recommended by AH BOY.
Told me to try her.
She was wearing black bra.
Nvr expect tat she's tat too good.
Went up straight lots of teasing.
Her service she does CIM for me.
Overall Excellent Service.
Pre Op.
Strongly Recommmended.

Overall Excellent service..
Sofia is the one who wears a black bra and panty set, with long hair? Have seen her a couple of times and she told me to take her the next time.
Old 23-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bio93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Here's my great FR..

Was planning to take 2 lb.
Instead pick up 1 Pre Op.

Name: Sofia
Bbbj: 11/10 Good Suction
Doggy: 11/10
Catbath: 11/10
Frenching: 11/10 ( Lots of Tongue fight)
Pre Op: Nice Tool 5 n half inch.
Tanned Skin
Attitude: No Rushing Service at All.
Overall: 11/10

Worth a try on every single cent of penny.
My strong recommendation to all bros here.
Will be my regular bonk too.
So pls dun spoilt market giving tips she's a first timer.
She will be soon be popular..
Go n give it a try..
Hi bro,
Could you send contact me the contact details of Sofia pls..
Thanks
Old 23-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Sofia is the one who wears a black bra and panty set, with long hair? Have seen her a couple of times and she told me to take her the next time.
Awesome service Her CIM service is fantastic.
Top Notch..
Old 23-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio93 View Post
Hi bro,
Could you send contact me the contact details of Sofia pls..
Thanks
I dun hve any contact details go straight ask for sophia..
From there u can tagged along with her..
Old 23-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Top Notch..
Nice, will be heading down tonight to have a session with Sofia. Seems like the Lbs there know that I regularly write FRs on them. Every time on the way up, they'll ask me to write about them on the internet. I have no idea how they come to know about it, but in return I usually get no rushed service, which kinda plays out well in the end, so I guess if you guys encounter a LB worth sharing, please do write an FR on her here. It'll encourage them and others to return.
Old 23-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, when they do BBBJ - do you wash it before hand or you will do it over there?
Old 23-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Had one named Proy/Ploy tonight. Really pretty but service standards a bit noob. She looks like she might be in possession of a decent-sized cock, but it can't seem to get fully hard so I can't tell for sure. Her English is also next to non-existent, so communication can be problematic. Would RTF but first I'd like to try another one that caught my eye on the way out.
Just did Ploy. Have to agree that the English is really very basic.. Well, at least I tried to go to gain the experience. Lol.
Old 23-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Top Notch..
Jus tried sofia really her CIM service is fantabulous..
Her soft lips really mkes my cock damn hard..
I was in the heaven while she blown n CIM as at the same time.
Old 24-06-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Heading down now.

Sofia and Pong, I'm coming for you.

Cheers.
Old 24-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Heading down now.

Sofia and Pong, I'm coming for you.

Cheers.
Nice one. I had Sofia yesterday. Service was good, but I'd prefer May anytime. haha feel like heading down also to end the week with a good bonk.
Old 25-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Btbs8951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there earlier today. Surprisingly no one was at the gate when I reach.., saw a gal not bad looking with black bra and panties near hate and she was festering to me to try her. Thinking that she should be Sofia I immediately on her. On my way in, I saw at least 2-3 more with black bra and panties!! I was thinking to myself, got kena con bo haha, on the way up the stairs I asked for her name and she told me she is Sofia, relief that the name tally but at the same time was wondering if all using same name haha
In room action start and service is power. Shall not go into details, just that it's slow and steady totally no rush and very sensual. RTF definitely a YES!!
Just need to clarify if she is the Sofia all bros are talking about, she have a mole on her right breast near her nipple and she actually need to circumcise coz her dick head cannot be fully exposed. Quite a tool but if she circumcise would be more fantastic...
Old 25-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
iphonefuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Ploy/Proy earlier this week and today Pong Da so I can give comparison.

Lookswise, I find Ploy much prettier to me. Perfect face. Like a hotter version of Michelle Saram with long hair. Pong Da also chio. So this is the reason why the first time I saw Ploy and Pong Da together I went for Ploy first. Then only today I came back for Pong Da.

Bodywise, Ploy is skinny with implant boobs. Pong Da taller and more voluptuous.

Service: both falls short as I was hoping for someregular frenching but did not get it from both. Ploy more commercial feel than Pong Da. Pong Da seemed to be in genuine pain when I analed, asked me to go slow and cum quickly.

Twice I only saw that these two are the chio ones, might go down one more time to see if I left out anyone, failing which I will go for Ploy again.
Old 27-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
acesparx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Yesterday had my fill of ploy and sofia with the intention to get sofia. However didn't saw her at the back touching up her make up , instead mistook ploy as her.

Ploy has some sharp features to her face , is skinny and has not soft boob job done. Easily recognizable from her bra . Communication was a bit of problem minimal knowledge of English. Therefore had a moment where she was talking to the wall and one of her friends would translate back for her . Service wise felt abit of rush . Her bj is ok but her fake moans can just turn me off . In the end I didn't finish the job and cut it short . Overall if one wanna try a someone with pretty face it would be her.

I had a rest and drink at nearby coffee shop and return to pick a lady squatting down by the gate saying her bj is good. From a stand point body is OK face is decent . She look as if put too much power but that opinion will rotate 180 degrees by her services . Nice slow kissing and frenching - I bought mouth wash for her to use . Don't think they all are hygiene first . Her bbj is one of the best I had in a long time. Tongue twirling to deep throat , lick the shaft , balls sucking and licking the sensitive spot in between anal and balls. When I comment how good she is, she stick her finger up my ass ( lucky I clean beforehand) while fastening her pace till I exploded too much for her mouth till it spill out . Clean up chat abit as I had wobbly legs due to the deed. Pay up and left. RTF is yesss dun fuck. Let her just suck haha.
Old 27-06-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesparx View Post
Yesterday had my fill of ploy and sofia with the intention to get sofia. However didn't saw her at the back touching up her make up , instead mistook ploy as her.

Ploy has some sharp features to her face , is skinny and has not soft boob job done. Easily recognizable from her bra . Communication was a bit of problem minimal knowledge of English. Therefore had a moment where she was talking to the wall and one of her friends would translate back for her . Service wise felt abit of rush . Her bj is ok but her fake moans can just turn me off . In the end I didn't finish the job and cut it short . Overall if one wanna try a someone with pretty face it would be her.

I had a rest and drink at nearby coffee shop and return to pick a lady squatting down by the gate saying her bj is good. From a stand point body is OK face is decent . She look as if put too much power but that opinion will rotate 180 degrees by her services . Nice slow kissing and frenching - I bought mouth wash for her to use . Don't think they all are hygiene first . Her bbj is one of the best I had in a long time. Tongue twirling to deep throat , lick the shaft , balls sucking and licking the sensitive spot in between anal and balls. When I comment how good she is, she stick her finger up my ass ( lucky I clean beforehand) while fastening her pace till I exploded too much for her mouth till it spill out . Clean up chat abit as I had wobbly legs due to the deed. Pay up and left. RTF is yesss dun fuck. Let her just suck haha.

Took Ploy recently. Agreed that she is too commercial feel & the fake moans kind of kills the mood. Wah, your idea of bringing mouthwash is really good.. 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1