The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Special AJ Services- Asshole Bandits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinoshita View Post
Damage $150 + $50 tipping, satisfying encounters.
WH04 $100 for 30 mins & $200 for 1 hour, I take your FR with a pinch of
salt
Old 06-12-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
salt
I recall Zhen Zhen is not one who asks for tips, I believe it was voluntary, as per my experience. Also, this shop used to charge $150 for 45mins, $200 for 1hr before, now (can't remember when they started) $100 for 30 mins to $200 for 1 hour. A truly nice and horny girl, FUN.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
salt
I told OKT that i only have 30 to 35 mins as I need to rush off.
Therefore $150 and due to her fabulous services, I tipped her $50 for that wonderful treatment. In fact she didn’t ask for any tipping. She is not a time watcher and didn’t rush. Guess she really enjoyed arse-ramming.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I told OKT that i only have 30 to 35 mins as I need to rush off.
Therefore $150 and due to her fabulous services, I tipped her $50 for that wonderful treatment. In fact she didn’t ask for any tipping. She is not a time watcher and didn’t rush. Guess she really enjoyed arse-ramming.
Ya, that's our sexual vixen Zhen Zhen, I truly truly like her a lot.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSexer120 View Post
Ya, that's our sexual vixen Zhen Zhen, I truly truly like her a lot.
Especially the chinese sweet voice, moanings and facial expressions when ramming her deep hard strokes. Great experience, truly a gem 💎
Old 06-12-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

When I was in my mid 20s, i went to GL04 H23 G named Joy, aged 21. Thai WL. OKT was botak. Had overnight at $110, start from 1am till 10am. Joy is a really Sweet Young Thing. She had asked me to stay overnight with her after several visits. That was when I started experiencing AJ that she offered to me back then. Subsequently she had paid for all my overnight trips. Those were the days. How I wished I could meet her again. Last that I heard from her was…she went to Australia to work and lost contact. Really missed her a lot
Old 06-12-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Especially the chinese sweet voice, moanings and facial expressions when ramming her deep hard strokes. Great experience, truly a gem 💎
Plus her very kissable lips. Good to have girls who like and enjoy sex in this trade, makes the whole sexperience so much more fun.
Old 08-12-2022, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Italykill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit Zhenzhen. Think now more ppl looking for her for AJ. She request more extra tips (more than $50) and give cash before action. Service wise is ok, but really age above 30 milf, not pretty, A-cup and not slim. For me, will not RTF again, will try others.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italykill View Post
Visit Zhenzhen. Think now more ppl looking for her for AJ. She request more extra tips (more than $50) and give cash before action. Service wise is ok, but really age above 30 milf, not pretty, A-cup and not slim. For me, will not RTF again, will try others.
As for me, size and looks doesn’t matter, so long as can AJ the girl because it’s hard to have a girl that really enjoy AJ to the max. Tipping is not an issues so long as good services that it’s worth the penny
Old 09-12-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italykill View Post
Cash before action is a big turn off, she was cheated before so she decided to ask for $$$$ first
Old 09-12-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Cash before action is a big turn off, she was cheated before so she decided to ask for $$$$ first
Bad experience that a client agreed a price for AJ with WL, however after the deed, the client didn’t have cash but offered to use PayNow……the WL from China and Thailand doesn’t have bank account here lah…how to pay?
Therefore the WL would ask for cash in advance before performing the deed. Have to be understanding towards them, they are here to earn a living.
Old 09-12-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bad experience that a client agreed a price for AJ with WL, however after the deed, the client didn’t have cash but offered to use PayNow……the WL from China and Thailand doesn’t have bank account here lah…how to pay?
Therefore the WL would ask for cash in advance before performing the deed. Have to be understanding towards them, they are here to earn a living.
Yeah tts the thing abt ppl not paying up after price agreed
Old 09-12-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Yeah tts the thing abt ppl not paying up after price agreed
Worst part is that the client told WL that he goes to ATM to withdraw cash and never returns. What a bastard CB kia, spoilt market and embarrassment to mankind.
Hope karma upon that guy ….kena raped his arsehole by negros 😜😜😜
Old 10-12-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSexer120 View Post
I recall vaguely Zhen Zhen of WH04 offered AJ to me but I am not a fan of it, she said it feels very good

Can anyone share where is WH04?
Old 10-12-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camper101 View Post
Can anyone share where is WH04?
Haha that's the best I can show you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1